2. Link to Post #22
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Default Re: You are worth a million dollars/pounds

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    exactly, as John said many have work on it
    lol
    woah SORRY doh! I misread the previous posts.........I see what you're getting at. Not sure if I agree yet.....maybe this is the next bend in the road for me. Exciting times for those that chose to see it :-)

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

It seems that there is an assumption that this is the first consciousness shift that has ever occurred on the planet. Anyone ever heard of a little thing called the European Renaissance? How bout the Protestant reformation or countless other significant shifts? Pretty sure copper wire wasn't even around then. Just because there weren't any global comm systems doesn't mean there wasn't subtle communication going on in the collective consciousness. It is folly to look for obstacles that need nit be there.

4. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    woah SORRY doh! I misread the previous posts.........I see what you're getting at. Not sure if I agree yet.....maybe this is the next bend in the road for me. Exciting times for those that chose to see it :-)
    I think it is then we can communicate as we like...mastering it is another question..lol

5. Link to Post #25
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

I think it is then we can communicate as we like...mastering it is another question..lol
    Agreed. I have very good telepathy with my wife whether together or apart. I guess as a species we would need to have that kind of level of respect, love and knowledge for ALL people to be a telepathic race.

In a weird way we need to be carefull that our technology does not ostricise us from our spirit. As one must admit that the internet is certainly a step towards a "Hive mind" for the species. I hope our evolution/spiritual growth overtakes it and renders it no more than a usefull database one day.

Lets try make it happen shall we?!?1

6. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    Agreed. I have very good telepathy with my wife whether together or apart. I guess as a species we would need to have that kind of level of respect, love and knowledge for ALL people to be a telepathic race.

In a weird way we need to be carefull that our technology does not ostricise us from our spirit. As one must admit that the internet is certainly a step towards a "Hive mind" for the species. I hope our evolution/spiritual growth overtakes it and renders it no more than a usefull database one day.

Lets try make it happen shall we?!?1
    I totally agree, Mankind has to be more Altruistic , Loving and Compassionate, before we are given greater gifts of telepathy, however the doors are opening
    love of light
    blue

7. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,369 times in 4,614 posts

I have come to the conclusion that if the internet or certain forums are shut down, the notion of the
    "COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS" will also cease to exist. We need the collective consciouness as a means of reversing the negative element, and reach the tipping point ...What do you think.?
    regards
    blue/dominic
    Collective consciousness is no way created by internet,on internet , not tight to it in any terms, it always existed and till we are 'group' of beings,
    no matter how big or small, there will also be collective - consciousness.

How do we find each other, those who think or feel the same ? Not easy to do but finally, it always happens.

When I was in India, in monastery, or in nature, often very far away from civilisation,

and we sat at camp fire and looked at stars or sat in temple and prayed for all beings on this planet and beyond,

there was such a strenght in our hearts, there were no distances, one could feel like embracing the planet in his heart ,

sometimes, during some meditations or in dreams, i saw events, often unimportant events or connected to peoples lives somewhere else in the world.

It was internet LIVE the real Internet in our minds, that's how consciousness is very important, mind work can be more important than technologies,

heart is more important than religions, knowledge is something we can arrive at without experiments even,

depending on level of our absorbtion, focus, insight ..

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

A million pounds ( 1.000.000 ) is a strange consept
    for a scandinavian. Here we count weight in kilos.
    How much is a million pounds in kilograms ?
    Answer: 1.000.000 lb = 453.592,37 kg

- I think we are worth more than that !

:-)
    Last edited by noxon medem; 29th July 2010 at 21:32.

9. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I agree that the title is strangely disconnected from the topic. I thought it was going to be about Freemen on the Land.
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling this thread was meant to be provocative. In that case, consider me provoked and allow me to kindly respond in kind

There are many reasons to believe the web will go down.
    -Considering the Wikileaks issue currently making the rounds, it is easy to see how 'we' need to have stronger controls in place for the sake of good old national- or even global security.
    First they're going to use this issue to make a move against Pakistan though and then to shut down the web. Have their cake and eat it from both worlds burning.
    One more leak like that, especially if it leads to some terrorist event, might be the final straw, even though the event would most likely be a false flag.
    -The fact that the mainstream media outlets are dying because of the internets, that the MSM are in the hands of the PTW and used by them to control the flow of information, also makes for a strong argument.
    -All these small businesses flourishing online goes against their desire to 'wipe out the middle class'. Big business will continue to operate online of course, considering
    -the ongoing discussions about net-neutrality and InternetII
    -Cliff High's webbot seems certain that it will happen.

It would be a major setback for all of us. On the other hand, I think the web has contributed enourmously to us moving from quality-based to quantity-based information intake. There is so much out there, that we cannot but skim the surface.
    Should it go down, it might actually cause us to go more in-depth, rather than in-breadth.

And (in our ignorance) we have been trying to use technology for any shortcomings we perceive (our) nature to have. A digital internet rather than a organic one? On the face of it this just seems misguided.
    Collective conscioussness has always existed and been operational, as was pointed out earlier. But because we have the web, we're not developing in this area much.
    It might seem we are connected, but it's largely left-brain. The emotional context that you can experience during nature meditations, psychedelic expeditions or plain old face to face contact is not really present online.
    Furthermore, since we enjoy our social networking online, there is less of a need to actually go out and meet people in the street. So how much of a benefit is it really?

I sure hope it stays up though, but we might know soon enough.

-Alex

10. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

was it 777 ?

Hello John,
    What I am trying to get at is..is it posssible to use sympathetic resonance to communicate with each other a form of telepathy using our higher selve......it is a hard TECHNIQUE TO MASTER
    Which part of "three numbers, not the same" did you have problems with It was 8 6 4. When you are ready I can try another set.

Yes it is hard. I can hardly get my normal concious self to stay tuned to the higher self to stay for more than a fleeting glimpse - but a lot happens in that glimpse - I think we need to keep working on it.

Telepathy, thought transferrence, is like speaking a single word in which the meaning of a whole paragraph can be expressed.

And then you have the distortion as that thought is filtered back down through the concious layer.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

I totally agree, Mankind has to be more Altruistic , Loving and Compassionate, before we are given greater gifts of telepathy, however the doors are opening
    We are not "given" these things. That would imply a donor. We have these things, its a matter of remembering how to use them.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

- Rumours are:
    web will not go down.
    might be interrupted,
    constrained, occationaly.
    keep going and establish
    alternate communications.
    - all well for all.
    nm
    Last edited by noxon medem; 30th July 2010 at 02:50.

13. Link to Post #33
    Ireland Avalon Member dreamchaser's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive heard parts of the internet are banned in certain countries. Google is supposed to be banned in China, so Ive heard. I dont know if thats true or not. But Im sure there are governments that will do whatever they want regardless of what anyone says to them.

Sure didnt the US go into Iraq when the UN told them they couldnt? Nothing to do with the internet directly, I know. But if a government will do that where will they stop?

Just a thought anyway.

Oh, and may I suggest that NObody is worth mere money? Quote: What does it profit anyone if they gain the whole world, but lose their own soul?"

Ive for a long time believed that money isnt worth the paper its printed on! And when I saw an article about how the federal reserve was founded in the early 20th century, and how it changed the world economy I think I then realised I was right about the value, and the percieved value of money....
    Last edited by dreamchaser; 3rd August 2010 at 08:30. Reason: Added text....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2