+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our new World...........How should it be?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Our new World...........How should it be?

Please let me paint a scenario.....

Suddenly things as you know it just stop.

You suddenly find yourself in what appears to be a living Paradise!

The realisation suddenly kicks in you are no longer in your previous life....but you are

still alive...somewhat alone but in another very real beautiful reality.

You are aware this reality is teeming with life and consciuosness.

All your senses tell you this is real and you feel totally safe, loved and calm.

In fact you've always known you somehow belong here!

You are overwhelmed by this divine experience and become aware of intelligent loving

beings inviting you to join them. (Personally I would pee my pants but on with the scenario....!)

The beings of love approach you and ask you how you would choose your new World to be for you.

If this was your experience, please share and respectfully and summarise how you would choose your world to be?

I pray that we all have very much in common in OUR VISION and much much more.

Love Peace Light & Blessings

Russ

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Cilka (22nd April 2012), pickle (22nd April 2012), Sabrina (23rd April 2012), Sidney (23rd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Our new World...........How should it be?

An interesting thread Russ. Hmm.....it's not hard for me to imagine what I would like the new World to look like. First of all, it has to be just as beautiful and full of life like our planet Earth. I cannot imagine a new World to be without birds and flowers and all the beauty that surrounds us. The climate of the Earth would have to be comfortable, always warm and humid; I am sick of winters and wearing heavy clothing most of the year. I imagine humans communicating with animals telepathically. There would no longer be the need for humans to consume meat, so the need to kill for food would cease. There would no longer be the need to go to bloody work everyday. We would be free to do whatever we like, as the need for money would also not be necessary. There would be no disease, no hate, no envy, no destructive thoughts, and no human stupidity. Humans would be wise naturally, respectful towards one another, understanding of all creation. We would be able to teleport to a different planet without the need for technology, and oh yes, there would be no need for technology. Technology is destructive. We would be able to manifest all that we need, would be able to heal our planet of pollution, would be able to leave our physical bodies without dying if that is what we chose. There would be no sorrow and no pain, no need for useless indoctrinated education, no need for psychotic governement officials, no need for anyone to tell us what to think or what to do. We would know what the truth is immediately as the truth would be within us naturally.

And the list goes on and on and on. Oh man, I want to be in this new World right now.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Russ1959 (22nd April 2012), selinam (23rd April 2012), Sidney (23rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    An interesting thread Russ. Hmm.....it's not hard for me to imagine what I would like the new World to look like. First of all, it has to be just as beautiful and full of life like our planet Earth. I cannot imagine a new World to be without birds and flowers and all the beauty that surrounds us. The climate of the Earth would have to be comfortable, always warm and humid; I am sick of winters and wearing heavy clothing most of the year. I imagine humans communicating with animals telepathically. There would no longer be the need for humans to consume meat, so the need to kill for food would cease. There would no longer be the need to go to bloody work everyday. We would be free to do whatever we like, as the need for money would also not be necessary. There would be no disease, no hate, no envy, no destructive thoughts, and no human stupidity. Humans would be wise naturally, respectful towards one another, understanding of all creation. We would be able to teleport to a different planet without the need for technology, and oh yes, there would be no need for technology. Technology is destructive. We would be able to manifest all that we need, would be able to heal our planet of pollution, would be able to leave our physical bodies without dying if that is what we chose. There would be no sorrow and no pain, no need for useless indoctrinated education, no need for psychotic governement officials, no need for anyone to tell us what to think or what to do. We would know what the truth is immediately as the truth would be within us naturally.

And the list goes on and on and on. Oh man, I want to be in this new World right now.

Wow, thank you Cilka that is an amazing world you portray!

I definitely share much of your vision and would love also to be part of that world and of course much much more!

I realise this is an infinite topic with limitless possibilities!

It would be wonderful if some more of you could add to this shared vision and describe how you would love things to be?

What we manifest in our imagination may one day become our reality so perhaps you can help share your perspective

on this potential new world?

There are wonderful people in this forum, some with incredible academic backgrounds and some who are enlightened spiritually,

but there is room for us all because we are unique!

So come on beautiful people, please share your vision.

Blessings

Russ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Sidney (23rd April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

imagine jumping through time like taking a walk down the street.... choose your own adventure.. while continuing to live forever within a one group consciousness.. but many different ways to enjoy your journey along the way..

i think when you stop learning or you have no information left to absorb.. you just might stop existing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Russ1959 (22nd April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Nedsiz's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been always imagining what our new world/life would be, and here's what I come up with:

It is December 2012. You check the calendar just out of curiosity, to check how many days are left until the 21st.
    You are not exactly sure if this whole ascension thing would happen on that day, but somehow deep down in your heart you feel something is going to happen.
    You go to bed, thinking how you are going to survive another day in this nonsense 3D reality.

You wake up to the sunrise. You hear the birds singing, and you notice there's a different feel about the surroundings.
    You get up from your bed; then you suddenly notice your bed is gone. You woke up from the grass, with many flowers. You notice you no longer have allergies.
    You take a look around of the environment: everything is full of life--the trees, the animals, even the plants on the ground--vibrating pure love.
    This is surely not the Earth I know, you think; however you somehow feel this is your long-lost home, where you belonged originally.

Then we meet the ascended beings like us, and enjoy the new life, and on and on.
    Personally, although this is what I would like to happen, I'm not sure if this is just going to happen overnight--while we are sleeping--or we would actually have to go somewhere, like through the stargate and such. Either way I think it's pretty cool; in the end we will all be in the living paradise we've always dreamed of!
    Also, I'm a believer that our ascension will happen before the 21st. I just think there is no need for us, who are already conscious, to wait until the mass ascension happens. It is just my assumption.

I also think that technology will be there. Our current earth technology is destructive, I agree; however in our new life, I believe the technology will be well-blended with the nature, causing no harm. Hey, what's not possible in our new life?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nedsiz For This Post:

Russ1959 (22nd April 2012), Wind (23rd April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

I think there will be a lot of flowers and green trees and there will be a water fall. There will be so many fruits on the trees, so many bright colours and it will be sunny and people can walk about in the garden with the beautiful flowers and fruit trees and just pick the fruit off the trees for food. The waterfall can be for water and there will be no need to work and the animals would be so tame and beautiful and there will be no eating the animals because they are too cute to eat.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Russ1959 (22nd April 2012), WhiteFeather (22nd April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

I'd let the mind that's lifting you all out of the images you've been making for the last quarter million years or so, do the imaging. You screwed it up.

You just stand back in awe and rapture. That's the business we were supposed to be attending to.

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thus I will ride on the wings of Jacque Fresco's ideas of a new world, Gotta love this Mans Insights. Its only a 8 minute Video, give it a gander. Simply Bliss!

http://www.thevenusproject.com/

A fitting song for a fitting Thread:
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Doctor (28th April 2012), Russ1959 (22nd April 2012)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

This is a great video, thank you

The concept has a lifetime of experience and thoroughresearch behind it.

The one thing that may prevent this possible future is the refusal of the
    elite, corrupt and wealthy to give up what they already own or have stolen rather.

If indeed they are all taken down then the Venus Project is a great platform to start
    a new world which of course is already right here.

Russ

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Here is my paradise. Warm and humid, with oceans, mountains, and prairies. Real clouds, with pure water sprinkling a mist of the most colorful rainbow you ever saw. Many animals, LOTS of CATS ; ) -We get our energy from the sun. No food requirements- No eating means no killing (or pooping)lol..... Anything we need, we just think it. No such thing as pollution or disrespect or slavery or greed. We are all equal.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

pugwash84 (23rd April 2012), Russ1959 (23rd April 2012), Wind (23rd April 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Here is my paradise. Warm and humid, with oceans, mountains, and prairies. Real clouds, with pure water sprinkling a mist of the most colorful rainbow you ever saw. Many animals, LOTS of CATS ; ) -We get our energy from the sun. No food requirements- No eating means no killing (or pooping)lol..... Anything we need, we just think it. No such thing as pollution or disrespect or slavery or greed. We are all equal.
    In that case it seems that the paradise I have thought of is the same that is in your mind, with the exception of dogs! I would like to have one way ticket to that paradise!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Russ1959 (23rd April 2012), Sidney (23rd April 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Know this thread?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

Russ1959 (23rd April 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 463 posts

This little girl paints heaven so beautiful xx

24. The Following User Says Thank You to pugwash84 For This Post:

Russ1959 (23rd April 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meeradas (here)
    Know this thread?
    Excellent pointer, thank you Meeradas.

Russ

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

meeradas (23rd April 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

here's something i saw very clearly once : in the new world, anyone anywhere can start out walking in any direction -- when night comes he or she -- whether a child, a young girl, an old man -- anyone can put their sleeping bag/tent up anywhere & know they will sleep in perfect safety -- if night finds them near a home, they can go to the door of any home anywhere, knock, & be welcomed in for food, conversation, maybe some music, & a bed to sleep in, or at least a floor -- & breakfast the next morning, w/maybe some help w/chores to give back

PS -- maybe you can tell i like to travel

28. Link to Post #16
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    here's something i saw very clearly once : in the new world, anyone anywhere can start out walking in any direction -- when night comes he or she -- whether a child, a young girl, an old man -- anyone can put their sleeping bag/tent up anywhere & know they will sleep in perfect safety -- if night finds them near a home, they can go to the door of any home anywhere, knock, & be welcomed in for food, conversation, maybe some music, & a bed to sleep in, or at least a floor -- & breakfast the next morning, w/maybe some help w/chores to give back

PS -- maybe you can tell i like to travel
    Like travelling too... what you described happened to me in Sweden [that was in the early 80s]. Felt very good.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

modwiz (24th April 2012), Russ1959 (24th April 2012), wynderer (24th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread