+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: OK... So what if all of our wild cards fail us?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Default OK... So what if all of our wild cards fail us?

The way i see it the decent people of this planet have a lot of wild cards that could possibly be working in our favor. We have the benjamin fulford material, which suggests that an asian secret society is working behind the scenes to throw out the OWO by various means (arrests, an economic planning agency started by the japanese that will be able to compete with the western cabal, etc). There's one. We have the ascension wild card which, according to some, suggests that we really don't have anything to worry about except getting our spiritual houses in order in time for the big event. There's two. And now more recently we have the drake material which suggests that the white hats in various branches of the military and government are planning to legally overthrow the corrupt OWO and bring them to justice. I believe that we are supposed to see these results by June sometime.

Now, i'm sure there are many other possible wild cards out there in the world of conspiracy research but for now I am just going to mention those three major ones. And here is my question: what if all of these claims of various forms of cavalry coming to the rescue are false? What if benjamin fulford and drake are either disinfo agents or are being fed false information from disinfo agents? What if none of us, even the purest of heart and soul among us, are going to leave this 3 dimensional plain and ascend at the end of this year? What if all of these ideas were put forth by the OWO to pacify us? What if nobody is coming to save us?

Let me be clear: I still have high hopes that some, or even all, of these wild cards will come through for us. My goal in asking these questions is simply to get people motivated to change our current paradigm in smaller ways both as individuals and as a collective.

Last edited by AlternativeInfoJunkie; 22nd April 2012 at 19:28.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), bodhii71 (23rd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd April 2012), Earth Angel (23rd April 2012), Ernie Nemeth (22nd April 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2012), gaiagirl (23rd April 2012), jagman (22nd April 2012), jjjones (23rd April 2012), joedjemal (24th April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), OnyxKnight (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012), Russ1959 (22nd April 2012), Sniffity (24th April 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd April 2012), truth4me (22nd April 2012), Wind (23rd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Default Re: OK... So what if all of our wild cards fail us?

What are you saying? My futures in toilet paper stock are worthless?

Well that's the Billion Dollar question for sure. I guess if nothing changes... then nothing changes. If on December 31, 2012, it just starts out as another year then all of this is for naught, right? The bigger problem then would become dying... and you know... staying dead.

What if all of this is just an elaborate conspiracy designed to drive traffic to this site? What then? Think of the time you've wasted.

I prefer to think I have a front row seat to some pretty wild stuff happening. Either that or the greatest story ever.

Oh by the way... the gun isn't loaded.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 22nd April 2012 at 19:53.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), alxz (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), Chester (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), gaiagirl (23rd April 2012), jagman (22nd April 2012), jjjones (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), mountain_jim (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012), Russ1959 (22nd April 2012), Wind (23rd April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by foreverfan (here)
    What are you saying? My futures in toilet paper stock are worthless?

Well that's the Billion Dollar question for sure. I guess if nothing changes... then nothing changes. If on December 31, 2012, it just starts out as another year then all of this is for naught, right? The bigger problem then would become dying... and you know... staying dead.

What if all of this is just an elaborate conspiracy designed to drive traffic to this site? What then? Think of the time you've wasted.

I prefer to think I have a front row seat to some pretty wild stuff happening. Either that or the greatest story ever.

Oh by the way... the gun isn't loaded.
    Oh I look at it that way too! I think the breaking news on here is far more interesting than the breaking news on the mainstream press. This was just meant to promote the hope for the best prepare for the worst state of mind. And thanks for adding a light hearted element to this thread. I think it needed that.
    Last edited by AlternativeInfoJunkie; 22nd April 2012 at 21:14.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), alxz (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (22nd April 2012), jagman (22nd April 2012), jjjones (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012), Sniffity (24th April 2012), Wind (23rd April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,204 times in 958 posts

All of the 2012 hype reminds me of all the Y2k hype but with a little more rationale behind it. It does seem like there is some ulterior motive for promoting 2012. I think it has to do with the coming change of the age via the precession of the equinox. Its time for a new religion according to those who dictate such things.

Here's a good example of what Y2k was. The other day I was cleaning out a drawer and found a "Y2K" lighter. I remember a lot of t-shirts and survival food sales prior to Y2k (2000). Its all to mess with your head. Y2k was a dry run for what ever fun and games are on the horizon.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cartomancer For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), jagman (22nd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

i think that is a really good question. I'm gonna think on it fir a bit.

But, initially, the first thought that came to mind was, if i change then everything changes. the fractal effect.

it may be different for everyone. like, when you hear a new word, all of a sudden you hear it all the time, but you'd never noticed it before.

it's all about perception.

I, personally, don't believe, at this moment in time, that any change will happen overnight. things will change, which will create a snowballing effect. so good things will start to change more often and more quickly.

that's my initial, knee jerk thought on your question.

in love

red_rose
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd April 2012), Eram (23rd April 2012), Godiam (23rd April 2012), jagman (22nd April 2012), jjjones (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), Nickolai (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I'd like to see some radical improvements before this body dies. Otherwise why did I come here?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), Chester (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd April 2012), jjjones (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd April 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I'd like to see some radical improvements before this body dies. Otherwise why did I come here?

Stan
    haha! I would then ask myself the question "have i radically improved?"

in love

red_rose
    Last edited by red_rose; 23rd April 2012 at 07:30.
    We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we first started
    And know the place for the first time

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to red_rose For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), Chester (22nd April 2012), crosby (22nd April 2012), Dennis Leahy (23rd April 2012), Eram (23rd April 2012), jjjones (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), Nickolai (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I guess that well... erm... I don't know... the constant struggle for meaning will continue, I suppose.

But what if we didn't need saving? What if none of this matters. What if it already happened? If we are all infinite, and there is much beyond being glued to the surface of a seemingly rather beautiful sphere spinning and whirling around a yet bigger sphere, which is in turn burning and belching as it in turn spins and whirls around some inordinately more violent celestial notion... then why all the theatre?

You know, why do those galaxies in constellations in the shapes of animals whose points of view I never understood exist if I can never go there? What's the point? We can look for meaning or we can make our own.

Meaning is god. We look for god in everything, we hope that actually someone cares. We hope that if in those far off galaxies there are beings who feel the same way, we might meet them so that they might tell us the answers, when they may be none the wiser.

If we really felt that it wasn't worth being here, and that we could escape to some heavenly realm and know everything just by dying, then we would all kill ourselves. Aside from the biological fear of death, we are all scared that there is no meaning, even if we feel there must be. We haven't found it in this life, and so we can't be sure it exists. We haven't found it simply because we haven't created it yet.

We are already all powerful. We are creators. We are the creators of the very thing we seek - meaning. Meaning is god, and so we create god, and so we are more than gods. We are everything that can be at this moment, and that is all that can matter.

Creation is the act of taking this constant wonderment at the universe and turning into something meaningful. Something that makes sense. And even if you can't produce something that anyone finds meaningful, well at least you're passing the time.

Memento mori ita memento vivere. Remember death, and so remember to live. If you die, and your consciousness remains, then what will you do? You will search for meaning in this life. So make it.

The world is controlled by those who we perceive as evil simply because at some point in time, someone created a god and created a meaning for us. Generation after generation the deception became more and more insidious, more and more inescapable. An idea took control, and you became part of that idea, not by choice, but by circumstance.

That is the idea - to remove choice. The choice to believe in anything other than the idea - the system - the powers that be. Many feel comfortable within the idea, because it is a blanket. An illusory layer that passes for some semblance of reality. Many feel like they have power by virtue of the fact that they empower the idea. They have a role in society, and society gives them something in return - money, which gives you the privilege of being able to live in someone else's idea. And whoever that is, whoever controls your money is your god, your meaning and your everything. We have been enslaved.

And yet, we continue to further find meaning in the words of others. We relinquish our godliness to whatever makes us feel comfortable - our blankets. The illusory layers upon the true reality that keep us blind to our own power as individuals. Whether this be Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock or the Pope. Anyone who tells you that someone is coming to save us, is just keeping us from finding our own meaning.

Perhaps providing hope is not all that bad, and part of me wants someone to come save us. It wants the easy way out. That's natural.

You know, there are souls coming to save us. New humans. Thousands born every day. Sadly the majority are born into the prevailing ideology of greed and destruction.

We need a new idea - a new way of living, and to me at least right now, it seems near damned impossible. The enslavement is colossal and it is an unimaginably long road ahead. And what if that is why we're all here? Each and everyone of us right now has the ability to change this. If there are enough of us, we can form this new 'idea'. We don't need any off-world intervention. If the PTB are fighting amongst themselves, then all the better for us.

The enslavement stops NOW! We must take the power back, and redistribute it back among all humans, and give everyone back their true creative power.
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2012), GoodETxSG (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), Sniffity (24th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

The biggest wildcard you have is yourself and the incredibly profound power you have to contribute to peace on this planet when you are grounded in a state of peace and oneness with all that is.

The rest is just a diversion.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), gaiagirl (23rd April 2012), kcbc2010 (24th April 2012), KiwiElf (22nd April 2012), pilotsimone (23rd April 2012), Sniffity (24th April 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd April 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Araxes (here)
    I guess that well... erm... I don't know... the constant struggle for meaning will continue, I suppose.

But what if we didn't need saving? What if none of this matters. What if it already happened? If we are all infinite, and there is much beyond being glued to the surface of a seemingly rather beautiful sphere spinning and whirling around a yet bigger sphere, which is in turn burning and belching as it in turn spins and whirls around some inordinately more violent celestial notion... then why all the theatre?

You know, why do those galaxies in constellations in the shapes of animals whose points of view I never understood exist if I can never go there? What's the point? We can look for meaning or we can make our own.

Meaning is god. We look for god in everything, we hope that actually someone cares. We hope that if in those far off galaxies there are beings who feel the same way, we might meet them so that they might tell us the answers, when they may be none the wiser.

If we really felt that it wasn't worth being here, and that we could escape to some heavenly realm and know everything just by dying, then we would all kill ourselves. Aside from the biological fear of death, we are all scared that there is no meaning, even if we feel there must be. We haven't found it in this life, and so we can't be sure it exists. We haven't found it simply because we haven't created it yet.

We are already all powerful. We are creators. We are the creators of the very thing we seek - meaning. Meaning is god, and so we create god, and so we are more than gods. We are everything that can be at this moment, and that is all that can matter.

Creation is the act of taking this constant wonderment at the universe and turning into something meaningful. Something that makes sense. And even if you can't produce something that anyone finds meaningful, well at least you're passing the time.

Memento mori ita memento vivere. Remember death, and so remember to live. If you die, and your consciousness remains, then what will you do? You will search for meaning in this life. So make it.

The world is controlled by those who we perceive as evil simply because at some point in time, someone created a god and created a meaning for us. Generation after generation the deception became more and more insidious, more and more inescapable. An idea took control, and you became part of that idea, not by choice, but by circumstance.

That is the idea - to remove choice. The choice to believe in anything other than the idea - the system - the powers that be. Many feel comfortable within the idea, because it is a blanket. An illusory layer that passes for some semblance of reality. Many feel like they have power by virtue of the fact that they empower the idea. They have a role in society, and society gives them something in return - money, which gives you the privilege of being able to live in someone else's idea. And whoever that is, whoever controls your money is your god, your meaning and your everything. We have been enslaved.

And yet, we continue to further find meaning in the words of others. We relinquish our godliness to whatever makes us feel comfortable - our blankets. The illusory layers upon the true reality that keep us blind to our own power as individuals. Whether this be Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock or the Pope. Anyone who tells you that someone is coming to save us, is just keeping us from finding our own meaning.

Perhaps providing hope is not all that bad, and part of me wants someone to come save us. It wants the easy way out. That's natural.

You know, there are souls coming to save us. New humans. Thousands born every day. Sadly the majority are born into the prevailing ideology of greed and destruction.

We need a new idea - a new way of living, and to me at least right now, it seems near damned impossible. The enslavement is colossal and it is an unimaginably long road ahead. And what if that is why we're all here? Each and everyone of us right now has the ability to change this. If there are enough of us, we can form this new 'idea'. We don't need any off-world intervention. If the PTB are fighting amongst themselves, then all the better for us.

The enslavement stops NOW! We must take the power back, and redistribute it back among all humans, and give everyone back their true creative power.
    Wow you guys are awesome. What araxes and jack have said is exactly the point i was trying to get at. You guys give me hope!

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Enough can see this now, Alternativeinfojunkie that it is becoming imbedded into the subconsious of every man woman and child on this planet.

The power of one person in a state of peace and presence far outweighs the effect that is caused by a thousand people still stuck in negative thought patterns.

The creator in you is the creator in me. The creator is awakening.

Namaste

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), Alie (22nd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (22nd April 2012), Cartomancer (22nd April 2012), Fred Steeves (22nd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), pilotsimone (23rd April 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

...your "imagination" is the template. Create the "vision" in your mind that you prefer, then DO it It's as simple as you allow it to be. Right now,... where are you putting your attention: on the problem,... or the solution?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 22nd April 2012 at 22:30.

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Stan
    That is the question we ALL ask, right Stan? I bet your loved ones know the answer

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012)

26. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jack (here)
    The biggest wildcard you have is yourself and the incredibly profound power you have to contribute to peace on this planet when you are grounded in a state of peace and oneness with all that is.

The rest is just a diversion.
    Like the power to make a point in far fewer words
    Who am I to tell you what's real?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alex Laker For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), StephenW11UK (23rd April 2012)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Namaste to all of you! I KNOW we can do this!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

Alex Laker (22nd April 2012), gaiagirl (23rd April 2012)

30. Link to Post #16
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Jack is completely right. 100 % TRUST in the reality you prefer.

(It doesn't specifically have to boil down to Drake... (or anyone else) ie, just a general "idea" that things will improve - as specific as you can make it, but not nit-picky . Make it as "real" as you can. Mantra's, affirmations, prayers - they ALL work. They keep you focused. You have to start with YOU.

31. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by AlternativeInfoJunkie (here)
    The way i see it the decent people of this planet have a lot of wild cards that could possibly be working in our favor.
    Hi there AlternativeInfoJunkie, just want to start with a nod of my head to you for your intelligent and well thought out posts. This new thread being no exception.

That being said, and just for the rocord bro, me thinks you already know that the "wild card" is deep within each and every one of us, just waiting to end the game, and nowhere else to be found. Patiently, patiently waiting to be recognized. Some things are almost just too damn simple to be true though huh?

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

32. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

"I went over to the other side with a lot of fears about toxic waste, nuclear missiles, the population explosion, the rainforest. I came back loving every single problem. I love nuclear waste. I love the mushroom cloud; this is the holiest mandala that we have manifested to date, as an archetype. It, more than any religion or philosophy on Earth, brought us together all of a sudden, to a new level of consciousness. Knowing that maybe we can blow up the planet fifty times, or 500 times, we finally realize that maybe we are all here together now. For a period they had to keep setting off more bombs to get it in to us. Then we started saying, "We do not need this any more."

Now we are actually in a safer world than we have ever been in, and it is going to get safer. So I came back loving toxic waste, because it brought us together. These things are so big. As Peter Russell might say, these problems are now "soul size." Do we have soul size answers?

The clearing of the rain forest will slow down, and in fifty years there will be more trees on the planet than in a long time. If you are into ecology, go for it; you are that part of the system that is becoming aware. Go for it with all your might, but do not be depressed. It is part of a larger thing.

Earth is in the process of domesticating itself. It is never again going to be as wild a place as it once was. There will be great wild places, reserves where nature thrives. Gardening and reserves will be the thing in the future. Population increase is getting very close to the optimal range of energy to cause a shift in consciousness. That shift in consciousness will change politics, money, energy."

~Thomas Mellen Benedict

Excerpted from http://www.near-death.com/experience...rnation04.html

33. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

I came to the conclusion that we have a duty to ourselves to figure out the games they play that inflict great harm on the vast majority of humanity. I'm fine. White male born in the US in the 50's to parents that could always provide for us. It would be easy for me to "go to a cave", (seek personal enlightenment as the goal), but I have felt compelled to do more for humanity. Most of us would help a starving person, right? (and then, maybe, "teach him to fish.") So how can we, how can I, lose sight of that portion of humanity that I cannot see, and yet know they suffer daily? I also hate to see the scars on Gaia (though I know she will survive), and hate to witness the species extinctions we humans cause in our greed.

So, yes, it would be lovely if one of the scenarios that involves cavalry were to come to fruition, but I for one am not counting on it. That's why I spent quite a bit of time trying to figure out a plan (Reset Button) to get less sociopathic and (hopefully) more compassionate people "in charge." I think it could do a great deal to alleviate the suffering.

As for the idea of looking strictly metaphysically, and focusing on creating reality... well, I admit I am too damn dense to transmutate my reality to a degree that the suffering of other lifeforms is greatly, positively impacted. I suspect that is why Siddartha Gautama chose to not just be blissed-out, but rather to share the gift with others. I don't just want to be free and full of joy - I want to share in freedom and joy with all.

Dennis

p.s. Nice to see you, Fred.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (23rd April 2012), buckminster fuller (24th April 2012), Chester (24th April 2012), foreverfan (23rd April 2012), Fred Steeves (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), RUSirius (23rd April 2012), sdv (23rd April 2012), spiritguide (23rd April 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Wherever you place your attention on the universe will manifest for you, so pretty much is up to all of us what we want to manifest.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (23rd April 2012), DreamsInDigital (24th April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast