+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exploding the Kennedy/Oswald/Billy Lovelady conspiracy

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

Default Exploding the Kennedy/Oswald/Billy Lovelady conspiracy

I'd like to open a discussion about the infamous "doorway man" - Billy Lovelady.

As you all know, the story goes that some people think Oswald was not a shooter at all, but was standing in the doorway of the schoolbook depository as Kennedy drove past.

The FBI quickly jumped on the idea, and brought in Billy Lovelady as the person they say was in the doorway, however there was a problem.

Lovelady was wearing a striped shirt, and Oswald was wearing a plaid shirt. They had unbuttonned Lovelady's shirt to resemble Oswald, and claimed that in the photo, the blotches on the shirt proved it was Lovelady, and not Oswald.

Well...recently I was asked by a well known researcher to do some forensic photoshop work (my day job!) on the original photo, and what I discovered changes everything.

I was originally under the impression that Lovelady had his arm and shirt sleeve in front of him, but when I enhanced the image and played around with it in photoshop, I found that there was in fact a Negro Man standing in front of him, waving.

Seperating that man out from the image, it is then clear to see that the doorway man is in fact Oswald, and not Lovelady. He is wearing a plaid shirt, not a vertical striped one.

I've included the original photo (notice the secret service men staring at doorway man) plus the enlarged enhanced shots I pulled from it, as well as photos of both Oswald and Lovelady after they were arrested.

It's pretty obvious to me that whoever was in the doorway, was not wearing a striped shirt. The whole argument and official government story hinges entirely upon the shirt issue.

Straker
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	oswald doorway.jpg
Views:	772
Size:	196.2 KB
ID:	15781   Click image for larger version

Name:	oswald doorway2.jpg
Views:	1477
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	15780   Click image for larger version

Name:	black man2.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	158.9 KB
ID:	15782   Click image for larger version

Name:	Oswald arrested.jpg
Views:	990
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	15783   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lovelady.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	130.3 KB
ID:	15784  

Last edited by Straker; 23rd April 2012 at 01:27.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

Alie (23rd April 2012), bennycog (23rd April 2012), brenie (24th April 2012), Chester (25th April 2012), Cidersomerset (24th April 2012), Cjay (23rd April 2012), Corncrake (23rd April 2012), Curious77 (6th January 2015), frances (24th April 2012), Gardener (24th April 2012), Herbert (24th April 2012), JRS (24th April 2012), kathymarie (23rd April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), mojo (23rd April 2012), mountain_jim (23rd April 2012), Muzz (23rd April 2012), percival tyro (24th April 2012), ThePythonicCow (23rd April 2012), Woody (24th April 2012), Zepheriah (23rd April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Exploding the Kennedy/Oswald/Billy Lovelady conspiracy

This is astounding work my friend!

I thinks its clear eve from the dark shade of the doorway man's shirt that its the dark one worn by Oswald and not the light colour one worn by Loveday.

Looking at it even closer, its also clear to me that if that is oswald in the picture, he would not have had the time to get to his window, line up the shot and take out Kennedy.
    We are not right because we are mighty, we are mighty because we are right.

Never fail to question what other men take on faith.

Abashed the Devil stood, and saw how awful goodness is, weeped, and pined his loss.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zepheriah For This Post:

frances (24th April 2012), KiwiElf (23rd April 2012), percival tyro (24th April 2012), Woody (24th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

fantastic evidence.. i have never heard of the doorway man conspiracy at all.. ill have to go check that one out..

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,549 times in 833 posts

I'm rereading Death of a President by William Manchester at the moment. By the way, the Dallas police messed up the investigation so much that even if Oswald had survived, and they did have enough circumstantial evidence to convict him, a conviction would not have been upheld in the Supreme Court.

What does come across very clearly in Manchester's book is that you cannot trust eyewitness accounts.

What strikes me in all the analysis since the assasination is that everyone can read the evidence in a way that fits their theory, and they do. They also ignore evidence if it does not suit their theory. For example, one conspiracy theorist states that the autopsy at Bethesda was hastily done. Quite the contrary, in fact.

My two cents' worth: first bullet hits JFK; second bullet hits Connally; third bullet hits JFK. Theoretically possible for three bullets to have been fired in that time, and all from the sniper in the Book Depository.

However there is one unexplained mystery that comes across in Manchester's book. When Oswald was shot, he was taken upstairs. A man in plain clothes was seen kneeling over him giving him CPR, which guaranteed his death. Oswald had internal injuries and CPR under such circumstances is deadly. The man was never identified.

The following website purports to record what was said by Oswald after his arrest http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/LHO.html (most of the interrogations were not recorded) and I must say that Manchester's account is very coloured by his conviction that Oswald was the killer. When you read what Oswald actually said, it does not seem a clear-cut case that he was guilty, despite the evidence.
    Sandie
    Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. (Carl Sagan)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sdv For This Post:

Corncrake (23rd April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,589 times in 8,700 posts

Gordon Duff even mentioned how many folks knew about Oswald in the doorway in his article on the 21st of this month, and the Veteran's Today site had a larger treatment with many more photos and analysis earlier this month

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/04...way-after-all/

I have known about these photos for years, being an avid reader of What Really Happened, and it was the JFK murder that opened my eyes to all of conspiracy theory and how different the real world is from what we were told.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO...ostphotos.html
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 23rd April 2012 at 14:44.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alie (24th April 2012), Precog (24th April 2012), Straker (24th April 2012), Vrilya (23rd April 2012), Woody (24th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Hi Straker -- this is kind of off topic from Oswald & Lovelady, but on topic for JFK's assassination: about 7 yrs ago i spent some time in St Petersburg in Russia -- the owner of one flat i stayed in had to go out for the day-- so i was there w/a Galena, who was re-spackling the walls of the flat [apparently this has to be done regularly in the original bldgs in that city] -- Galena spoke no English, & i no Russian, but, spending all day together, somehow we managed to communicate -- we sang songs to each other part of the time

at one point we were communicating about JFK's assassination -- Galena said a name, what sounded like a Greek name that i'd never heard --when the owner of the flat came home, i asked him about the name in re to JFK-- he looked at Galena, & she at him, then both looked at me, & the flat owner would not answer my question

this has always been a puzzle to me

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Gordon Duff even mentioned how many folks knew about Oswald in the doorway in his article on the 21st of this month, and the Veteran's Today site had a larger treatment with many more photos and analysis earlier this month

I have known about these photos for years, being an avid reader of What Really Happened, and it was the JFK murder that opened my eyes to all of conspiracy theory and how different the real world is from what we were told.

I grew up in Dallas and was so ashamed and hurt that this happened in my city, and believe me, I want to know the truth!!!!! What is your opinion Mountain Jim?

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I highly suggest people look into the notes on JFK by Dr. Peter Beter, he has an interesting bit of insight and says that the "kill shot" was actually an explosive placed in the back of the seat infront of him, sighting the 48 hour later destruction of the car as partial evidence for this, and if you watch the "slow" frame by frame video footage, it seems plausible.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alie (24th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

For those interested, it is my personal belief that Woody Harrelson's father was among those that shot Kennedy..

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Straker For This Post:

wynderer (24th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Straker (here)
    For those interested, it is my personal belief that Woody Harrelson's father was among those that shot Kennedy..
    Wow --- that is something I never heard. Who was he? I'll do my own research if you'll provide a little bit of detail. Thanks.

17. Link to Post #11
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Quote Posted by Straker (here)
    Wow --- that is something I never heard. Who was he? I'll do my own research if you'll provide a little bit of detail. Thanks.
    Hi Alie, here's some more info: In 1968, Charles Harrelson, (the father of actor Woody Harrelson) was convicted of the murder of businessman, Sam Degelia, in a contract killing in South Texas. He was sentenced to 15 years in prison but with time off for good behavior, he was free in five years.

It is believed that in 1979 Harrelson was paid $250,000 by drug dealers to assassinate John H. Wood. On 29th May, 1979, Wood was shot dead left his Alamo Heights townhouse. Wood, known as "Maximum John" for his tough sentences of drug traffickers, was the first federal judge to be murdered in the 20th century.

In 1988 Harrelson told the producer of The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Nigel Turner, that "on November 22, 1963, at 12.30, I was having lunch with a friend in a restaurant in Houston, Texas." He also told Turner that he would not have accepted such a contract as he knew that if he had, he would have ended up, like Lee Harvey Oswald, being killed by the Mafia.

Straker
    Last edited by Straker; 24th April 2012 at 14:09.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Straker For This Post:

Alie (24th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,589 times in 8,700 posts

I grew up in Dallas and was so ashamed and hurt that this happened in my city, and believe me, I want to know the truth!!!!! What is your opinion Mountain Jim?
    Without all the books and articles and tv shows I have read or watched, it's hard to respond accurately and back up what I think with why I think it, and I don't have time to re-research now to defend my views. (and the jfk event has so many views and alternative theories that Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson satirized that in The Illuminatus Trilogy by having multiple assination teams from different sources all there trying independently to get the job done.)

But in general, I think:

Oswald was set up to be the patsy, was on that doorstep and not in the building firing

Ruby made sure he stayed the patsy and did not open up any worm cans with the shooting coordinated with folks in the Dallas PD.

assasination team had mafia connections and may have been named by E Howard Hunt in his deathbed conversations.

I don't believe the Beter info and believe the fatal shot came from either the Grassy Knoll or the drainage grate at street level.

Part of the secret service was in on it

LBJ was in on it - the History channel show with interviews with his mistress and butler at mansion concerning the party the night before with all the Texas Oil Barons, LBJ, J Edgar Hoover, where she said LBJ told her after tomorrow he would not have to worry about that SOB anymore) struck me as true, though only circumstantial.

Gerald Ford was placed on Warren Commision to control the result (and is illuminaughtie and a sex-pervert according to Cathy Obrien as I recall)

George Bush Sr was in on it, was there also, is documented calling the FBI to establish an alibi, was already in CIA, which was in on it.

Nixon was in on it and Watergate was more about concerns about evidence of this crime getting out in dirty-tricks mode than the other supposed reasons.

Many power-groups had reasons to be for it: Federal Reserve Banks, CIA, Israel, Cuban-Americans, LBJ, Mafia, anti-Soviets, National Security Military Industrial Complex, etc.

(I am not going to further defend any of the above - do your own research - the rabbit hole seems to go infinitely deep.)
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 24th April 2012 at 16:15.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

percival tyro (24th April 2012), TargeT (24th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Without all the books and articles and tv shows I have read or watched, it's hard to respond accurately and back up what I think with why I think it, and I don't have time to re-research now to defend my views. (and the jfk event has so many views and alternative theories that Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson satirized that in The Illuminatus Trilogy by having multiple assination teams from different sources all there trying independently to get the job done.)

But in general, I think:

Oswald was set up to be the patsy, was on that doorstep and not in the building firing

Ruby made sure he stayed the patsy and did not open up any worm cans with the shooting coordinated with folks in the Dallas PD.

assasination team had mafia connections and may have been named by E Howard Hunt in his deathbed conversations.

I don't believe the Beter info and believe the fatal shot came from either the Grassy Knoll or the drainage grate at street level.

Part of the secret service was in on it

LBJ was in on it - the History channel show with interviews with his mistress and butler at mansion concerning the party the night before with all the Texas Oil Barons, LBJ, J Edgar Hoover, where she said LBJ told her after tomorrow he would not have to worry about that SOB anymore) struck me as true, though only circumstantial.

Gerald Ford was placed on Warren Commision to control the result (and is illuminaughtie and a sex-pervert according to Cathy Obrien as I recall)

George Bush Sr was in on it, was there also, is documented calling the FBI to establish an alibi, was already in CIA, which was in on it.

Nixon was in on it and Watergate was more about concerns about evidence of this crime getting out in dirty-tricks mode than the other supposed reasons.

Many power-groups had reasons to be for it: Federal Reserve Banks, CIA, Israel, Cuban-Americans, LBJ, Mafia, anti-Soviets, National Security Military Industrial Complex, etc.

(I am not going to further defend any of the above - do your own research - the rabbit hole seems to go infinitely deep.)
    thanks very much for the summary. I am not one of the ones here that requires you to back up your opinion or research. I appreciate information for what it is and this fills in a few more puzzles pieces for me.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

mountain_jim (24th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Thanks Straker very interesting, although I have not studied the case in great detail other than a few threads and documentries it obvious it was
    a conspiricy far bigger than 'Oswald' involving Vice President Johnson and many others it seems....

One of the things that has always puzzled me is the choice of weapon this Italian military rifle was the least likely weapon of choice for any assassin !!

+ Reply to Thread