+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #181
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Thank you for posting these interviews with PP. I've tried searching You Tube and there are only the Camelot interviews with him....not much else. Here's my problem here. Cory Good is fake news. David Wilcock is associated heavily with Good these days. That being said, I'm not sure I can put much stock into anything that is presented by Wilcock. Perhaps I'm being too critical here but I was always taught that if A = B...and B = C.....therefore A = C. Is anything that is presented by Wilcock at this point valid??

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

HaveBlue (6th October 2017), Mike Gorman (26th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I agree with you there Mr Spellbound - it makes things very tricky, however there is an old saying: 'do not throw the baby out with the bathwater'.
    The issue with Wilcock is that he used to be a lot more credible, and he mixes a lot of very interesting truthful materials in with his creative confabulations - he is almost the perfect disinformation agent(!)

I am not going to say nasty things, it has all been said!

Pete Peterson, from my personal observation seems credible enough - he certainly comes across as one of those 'Boffin' types, he may very well be a government hired tech-wiz.
    As for the extrapolations from David...well we all must form our own conclusions, hyperbole and fantasy plays a significant part in much of what he presents, alas!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

HaveBlue (16th September 2017), Spellbound (26th July 2017)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Cosmic Disclosure: UFOs Under Antarctica and the Five-Fingered Mystery

I noted some contradictions, and Dr. Peterson was not explaining himself well at times, which I found a little odd.
    (Perhaps it is his age.)
    My comments are in bold letters.

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Yet another episode featuring Pete Peterson was released today. This one was a bit more interesting than the last one. I heard that next week's episode will also feature him. Here's a link if you want to watch the episode for yourself. It will be live for 48 hours:
    As usual, I will paste the transcript here as well.

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome back to “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I'm here with none other than Pete Peterson. So Pete, welcome back to the program.

Pete Peterson: Thank you.

David: We were talking in a previous episode about giant extraterrestrials that you said came here. And we ended on kind of a cliffhanger.

You said that to the best of your knowledge, there are crashes in Antarctica. And that the lowest of these crashes occurred where it was still a continent that did not have ice on it but was more like a tropical type of environment.

Attachment 35750

Could you tell us a little bit more about what happened there? And you had said something about people that were as high as 37 feet tall.

Pete: It's my understanding that some of the people from that . . . We call it the 'lowest crash' because it's deeper under the ice.

And along with . . . What happened was, there was a spaceship crash. You'd think that people with high technology would have less crashes, and they probably do. But when you think of coming across the galaxy and the fact that they are probably going to be . . . At that time, they probably didn't have time travel. Or they probably didn't have a way to put people to sleep with no degeneration over long periods of time.

David: Hm.

Attachment 35749

Pete: You know, there are many things that can happen. And as perfect as man, or modern man, or ancient man, or far more intelligent man than we are, builds things, they're still going to have problems.

There are electronic parts that you build them as good as you can. We've done tons of beautiful things for outer space.

We've built them up so that they won't be hit by micrometeorites. We've built them up for a number of reasons, but we still don't get everything. So it's natural that they would have crashes. We've had a lot of UFO crashes.

Quote It's very difficult to know who he is talking about above--who does he mean when he says "we"? Earth humans, or ancient aliens?
    David: Do you think it's possible they were in a war, that they might have been shot down?

Pete: Well, now, there are always . . . there's always been wars. But there have been things like the terrestrial, in other words, the nearer a planet, navigation and steerage of a lot of these early craft were done based on magnetic lines.

Well, when you get near a pole, the magnetic lines, instead of being nice and parallel, and parallel to the surface, where you could go over the surface, the poles they bend in.

David: Right.

Pete: And go in the electromagnetic or geomagnetic pole; they go in. Well, here's a craft that's stabilizing itself on these things, and all of a sudden it gets sucked sideways and down to go in.

And so that's why there were probably more crashes in the Antarctic and Arctic regions.

David: Do you think there was something that was desirable in that area for why they wanted to try to land there even if there is this problem with the magnetic field?

Pete: Well, why did we want to go there? Why do we have a huge ice station there? There's all kinds of things that happen in the different environments that's there.

There's a lot of growth of organic chemicals, organic living chemicals. There's a lot of growth that can happen there that can't happen where we have a downward gravity rather than an inward gravity.

There are a lot of minerals and metals processing, semiconductor processing tasks, that can take place when gravity is different, and when the electromagnetic field is different.

David: What was the approximate size of this ship to your knowledge – the oldest one?

Pete: The oldest one, I think, was probably about 300, maybe 300 feet in diameter.

David: How was it first discovered in modern times?

Pete: It was discovered by some of our spy satellites.

David: About what time did we start to try to get down there and explore this ship, that you know of?

Pete: Oh, boy. I had to be, I don't know, 16 years old.

Pete: I'm 77.

David: 77 now?

Pete: 60 years ago.

David: 60 years ago? So 2017, we're talking about . . . now we're talking about like the late 1950s?

Pete: Yeah. Yeah.

David: What was the level of excitement about this kind of discovery? I mean, that sounds way more interesting than Roswell.

Pete: Well, we couldn't tell exactly what it was. In the beginning were lumps, you know? They're lumps, but they're not lumps that appear to be made by nature. They're lumps that appear to be made by man.

Pete: In other words, their geometricity was something that man would have done. So that's what got us excited.

But, they're, you know, they're three miles deep in an area that's . . . would freeze you in about 30 seconds if you don't have proper clothing on on the surface.

And so you have to have special tools to even go after it. It's three miles deep. How are you going to go there?

You know pretty much that where this was, was in a valley, because there are mountains – there are mountains underground that are probably 2½, 3 miles deep, or high.

Pete: And so, you know, it's been known to be there. Because of the fact that it was known, that's where they built some of the ice stations over the top, so eventually, maybe, we'd find a . . . drill a hole, or find a way to go down.

Also, there are layers of things that are obviously man-made things coming up from that area, because it's now . . . That ice there is now three miles plus or minus deep.

David: Did anyone find a hatch or a door or anything that would eventually allow them to get inside the ship?

Pete: No.

David: Okay.

Pete: It looks like . . . It looks like . . . I mean, the vegetation . . . There's a lot of vegetation surrounding it. That's kind of blurred the view that we had in the meantime, because the carbon absorbs radio waves, which is what we had to look at things.

So as our technology grew, we found better ways to look at the same pictures.

David: Well, could you just give us a view of what the hull looked like? If we eventually got to the point that we could reach the hull . . .

Pete: Oh, I have. We made the hull. [Note: I think, Pete thinks David has said 'hole',] It was all . . . It was all ice.

Pete: So we're digging it out.

David: What did we see when we finally got down to the hull? What did the hull look like?

Pete: Well, it was metallic. It was long and tubular.

David: Did there . . . Were there any structures on it, or was it just totally smooth?

Pete: It had rivets, but they were surface rivets. I mean, they were chamfered, chamfered in, so they'd rivet. But that's not a rounded head that sticks up off the . . . off the surface.

David: Was there anything unusual about the material of the hull?

Pete: Oh, yes, very unusual, very unusual characteristics. We've not ever found – and this is normal, I would think – we've not ever found elements that were different from our normal table of the elements.

I mean, we say, “Okay, you have a nucleus and so many protons, so many neutrons.” And then you have electron rings. Let's say there are different rings around that.

David: Right. The periodic table is all there is. That's everything.

Pete: Yeah. But we have found some that can be . . . There are things that can be radionically changed. Like, for example, a water molecule has been used for . . . water's been used for healing for as far as back as we have history.

And the way that they use water for healing is that they lay on of hands and give it a different, a different . . .

David: So you're saying there was some material science breakthroughs in the hull? Could you tell us?

Pete: Oh, absolutely. I don't know what they were. That wasn't my . . . why I was involved at the time.

David: But what was strange about the hull? What was the physical thing we could observe?

Pete: Oh, what was strange about the hull was, it was there; it was as old as it was. We knew that people had visited here long before there were human beings, long before there were apes, long before there were any precursors to human beings.

I mean, we've gone through numerous complete changes.

David: You had told me before that when people tried to cut a piece out of the hull and pull it away that something happened that was unusual.

Pete: Yeah.

David: What happened?

Pete: It didn't cut out and it didn't pull away. Ha, ha. It pulled back.

David: It pulled back?

Pete: It was bent to be part of what it was.

David: So there was some gravitational weird attraction?

Pete: No. It was an informational field that was built around it, which is where . . . which is where after probably 15 years of study, I kind of figured out that there was a whole set of science that was dealt with . . . dealt with information.

Quote There was a whole science that dealt with information? (What else does any kind of science deal with, but information?
    David: You're saying that the hull had self-healing qualities?

Pete: It had self . . . It had self-preservation qualities.

David: So if I tried to cut a piece out, what would happen if I tried to pull that piece away from the ship?

Pete: Well, you would, say, probably start with a diamond saw. Today, you would start with a cubic boron nitrite saw – four times harder than diamond. You can cut diamond with it like butter.

And it started with a saw of some kind. You might have started with a torch. We tried a torch.

The metal would get metallic and you'd pull the torch away and go back, and it would be exactly the way it was before it got metallic.

Quote The metal would get metallic? And then it would be exactly the way it was before it got metallic? That makes no sense.
    David: Wow!

Pete: And it wouldn't run down the side. It would kind of wobble like an egg white.

David: Was there speculation that there might have been nanites inside the material, like nano robots, that were doing this?

David: Huh.

Pete: I mean, that . . . I think there were those things at that time, but they wouldn't have been used there in that place.

David: What happened if there were larger cracks in the ship? Like, let's say that it broke in a certain area, water got in, it turns to ice and the ice expands?

Pete: It didn't work that way.

David: What happened?

Pete: It self-healed.

Pete: I mean, they weren't cracks, there were bends. But it was like . . . It was like, you know, trying to stretch a shoe sole. You know, they're built to be flat and you walk on them, but you can bend them more than 90 degrees, and you put them on and walk on them some more and no damage.

So the metal was very, very, highly flexible.

David: So as the ice melted and turned to water, what happened to the cracks, if there were any cracks in the hull?

Pete: Okay, what we're talking about is ice inside the craft which expands as it freezes.

Pete: It pushed apart in certain areas. It looked like this thing might have been built with a design in, again, six-sided tiles that fit together.

And it – like playing with magnets – that they would have magnetically stuck together but melded.

Pete: And so when you tried to tear the thing, it like came apart and in like bricks that it was made out of, like LEGO blocks, in a way – not as technical as LEGO blocks.

Pete: Just sides that fit. So it evidently shut it off.

It also appears that when, in that original time . . . Remember, it was a tropical area, not semi-tropical, a tropical area.

It looks like it might have been moved there. A part of it might have been moved there, because it looks like the freezing that took place . . . because this craft was completely waterproof. So it looks like what happened was it started freezing, it started making pressure, these blocks started coming apart. And it may have been even magnetically, because they had some unbelievable magnets.

But anyway, it looks like these came apart, water got inside, then it froze, and then it shoved out, some of this stuff came apart.

And then when they got some heat down in there – to get the heat out so they can see what's inside this thing, you know, what kind of machinery is here, what kind of control surfaces are here – it went back together.

Pete: And there were no . . . You know, there wasn't . . . There weren't places that were bent, like permanently bent.

David: Were there individual quarters, living quarters, for the people in the ship?

Pete: Again, that was out of my time. That was later, much later.

Pete: I mean, they played with that thing for a long time. And we had a little hole that you could . . . it was like trying to climb into the Lunar Lander, you know, 3½ miles. Ha, ha.

Quote What is the meaning of the reference of 3 & 1/2 miles to the Lunar Lander?
    David: Ha, ha.

Pete: I know that there were several people hired who had been contortionists, trying to get into some of the interior stuff.

David: So you said that you did have more contact with what was on the second layer?

Pete: Yes.

David: Well, let's get into that a little bit. Now, tell us first of all, is there any relationship between the ship at the bottom and the ship on the second layer? Were they . . .

Pete: They were extraterrestrial.

Pete: That's about the maximum thing in common. I mean, they were probably, at least that one, was powered with . . . it had some anti-gravity in it.

David: The second one, you mean?

Pete: The second one. It had the same rotating masses and electromagnetic rotating, electromagnetic counter-rotating, electromagnetic fields.

And I guess the one that's there today, again, is another one I know almost nothing about.

David: What do you mean 'the one that's there today'?

Pete: Well, there are three layers of these things.

Pete: Three crashes. And strangely one's down about a mile, and one is about two miles, and one's about three miles.

Quote That is VERY strange--VERY coincidental! Why would they be spaced like that, one mile, two miles and three miles deep, in layers?
    David: Hm. So tell us a little bit about what was discovered with the second craft. Was it a newer . . . I'm assuming . . .

Pete: Oh, much far different. It came from a whole different part of the universe, I'm sure.

Pete: There were things that were similar, which told me that there was probably commercial traffic/communication between those societies.

David: Hm. Okay.

Attachment 35751

Pete: And wholly different controls. Those people had three fingers, so you had a place that your hand would fit into an indentation in a control surface. And it was . . . You had two thumbs, opposing thumbs, one on either side, and a main finger.

Pete: And we can later get into how that got me going on the Tower of Babel and what got confused, but we now have five fingers. We have five fingers specifically because we were confused with counting in tens.

Quote "We have five fingers specifically because we were confused with counting in tens." Makes no sense!
    David: If these people had three fingers, are you saying that they used base 6 in their calculations?

Pete: I have a dear personal friend of many, many years – 30, 40 years – who is just about to publish a book. And we show a base 6 mathematics in which 99% of all of our mathematics is proven absolutely wrong.

Quote Did Dr. Peterson co-author the book? He said " We show a base of mathematics" etc. Not "he shows".
    David: Did we inherit this system from them, this base 6 system, do you think?

Pete: I think that that was a good part of why my friend has been examining the base 6 system now for about 13 years.

Pete: I don't think they . . . They not only didn't teach us that, what they did was gave us five fingers from three, or they gave us five fingers from six.

And when you look at the words that I've seen written – this goes back 67,000 years – when I see the words that were written, I can't tell in translation whether it was three or six.

Quote So he was able to decipher an ET language of over 67,000 years in age? That's a rather huge detail to skip over so casually!
    David: So we have this interesting time counting system where there's 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day. A lot of this stuff would be called a sexagesimal type of system. So there's a lot of 6's in the time system.

I'm wondering, is that related to this inheritance that we got?

Pete: It's in everything. Remember, I told you the universe was tiled with six-sided tiles?
    Quote The universe is tiled? What does that mean?
    David: Yeah, it has to do with sacred geometry.

Pete: There are three universes: body, mind, spirit; Father, Son, Holy Ghost. It's all over, everywhere.

And if we use a mathematical system based on 6's, everything changes. Pi instead of becoming a long, long, billion long, random number, becomes just a simple series of groups of three.

David: Are you saying that if we look at something like pi, where right now 3.14159 that just goes on and on, does that become more like an integer if you do it in base 6?

Pete: Absolutely.

David: Okay. Do you still get decimal points?

Pete: And there's no such thing as infinity.

David: Hmm. Really?

Pete: Don't have to go there.

David: What would happen to pi if we did it in base 6, in this special math you're saying?

Pete: Well, from a practical standpoint, look where we've got in using pi as, you know, 3.1415 . . . you know?

Pete: Is it practical once you get past a certain point? You know, you're in billionths of an inch. You're smaller than the dimensions of the atoms that you're making things out of for machining and stuff.

So in that respect, that's, you know, it's okay. It's nice to know. But in the respect of where that leads us in astronomical dimensions and shapes and distances – very important.

I mean, you go out 700 light years, and one billionth of a degree is going to put you off a half a billion miles.

David: Sure. So let's get back to the chair, now. You said that these beings had three fingers. You said two of them were like thumbs and that they went into indentations.

Pete: Right.

David: Could you give us any more information about how they were actually able to control the ship from there?

Pete: Well, that was my job, was figuring out control and how was this thing controlled? And it wasn't a chair. It was actually a panel that kind of dropped off so that . . . They had arms somewhat like ours, I guess. So it dropped off.

And so you have a thing that your hands would have just fit right into, down into it. And then there was a clamp that came over about where an elbow would be. It would be a longer forearm. Anyway, it went down in and held it there.

So there were some stress forces, or they wouldn't have had a clamp there. And not a whole lot, because it wasn't a heavy duty clamp and a long thing like a cath.

David: Real quick, were the fingers longer than ours?

Pete: Yes, oh, much larger. Much larger!

David: Really?

Pete: Probably that long. [Pete spreads his index fingers apart to show a distance of about eight inches.]

David: Wow! Okay.

Pete: And the shorter fingers on the sides.

David: I'm not understanding, though, how they controlled the ship.

Pete: Well, they moved their fingers.

David: What would that do?

Pete: Every single thing to control a ship, everything.

David: Okay. Wow!

Pete: Yeah. And those units that it fit in were like a one-sided glove. The actual unit moved as well as the fingers, so you had a lot more control parameters.

And one of them stabilized, one of them did the tilt, speed or slow down, speed.

David: Were you able to tell how many joints they had in their fingers?

Pete: From what I looked at, I would say they probably were more like a . . . built like a worm or a snake, rather than with joints. But my understanding, from what I've seen, was they had joints in them.

Quote [I]He contradicts himself by first saying from what he looked at, the ET hands had no joints, then he says from what he's seen, they had joints.[/I]
    David: If these beings have three fingers, and you said that there is a theory that we have five fingers, did they somehow modify our DNA on purpose?

Pete: That's what the Tower of Babel was all about. I got seeing what this mathematician/philosopher that I worked with . . . I got seeing . . . And then from things I've noticed in the past, because I try to be a good observer, when things I saw in the past, the Tower of Babel and confusing the languages didn't make sense to me.

So much happened when that happened, when that occurred – at the time that occurred – far more than changing the language.

David: All right, let me say something dumb, just so everybody, even the kids who watch this, will understand this – because we do have kids eight years old, and I'm not saying they're dumb, but they might not have heard about the Tower of Babel.

So the idea is that at one time, everyone spoke the same language, could talk to each other. And then something happened that caused us to have separate languages and be spread apart?

Pete: Not at all.

David: Could you explain what the Tower of Babel was?

Pete: It was exactly the other way around.

David: Oh!

Pete: Everybody, every different race, came from light years, or millions or more light years from each other. They all had totally different languages.

We had a predominant language on Earth – different story. We had a number of aliens on Earth. And like we learn to speak . . . In Africa, there's a kind of a common language. Swahili is a common language.

David: So you're saying there was an attempt to make a common language for all these extraterrestrial immigrants on Earth?

Pete: That's a natural thing.

David: Well, how did this relate to five fingers?

Pete: That's where I'm coming.

Pete: I just need to get there.

Pete: Okay. So I got looking at the Tower of Babel, which was supposed to have confused our languages. That didn't make any scientific or mathematical sense to me whatsoever.

So I said, where am I going to learn? Well, I know that the Vatican Library contains 80% of the Tower of . . . or the Great Library of Alexandria, the part that didn't burn. I know they have books that go back 72,000 years that are much more technical than the books today. We still haven't been able to figure out how to read many of those.

But we've gone through a number of different groups of people that were here on the Earth, running the Earth, living here. And so I said, what I need to do is look at what happened at the Tower of Babel, because it didn't make sense.

So what I found out was, what they didn't . . . they altered some parts of the language. Yes, they confused some of them. But they also . . . The main thing they did was changed the counting base.

And that made all the sense in the world, because you can do things with 0 through 5 mathematics. You can do things with that, that are totally different than anything you can do without that. And it's very subtle, but it's so totally important. It changes everything scientifically – everything.

David: So are you saying that the development of five fingers, in some way, threw us off from this ideal mathematics?

Pete: Totally threw us off, because you can use either 3 or you can use 6 – it's just two 3's.

Pete: So we have two 5's, so we go to 10.

David: Was this . . . Do you think that this . . . If this decision was made to give us five fingers, do you think that was done voluntarily?

Pete: No, it wasn't done voluntarily. They simply changed us – boom!

David: Okay. And why would they want to confuse people on Earth? What would be the goal?

Pete: Because man, or sentient beings' personal philosophy, is pretty much the same. We all started out trying to survive somewhere.

Quote His answer doesn't explain anything. How would the ETs bioengineering humanity to have 5 fingers enhance our or their ability to survive? Was it some kind of experiment?
    And so we needed to have survival mechanisms. And then we came up with mathematics. And we needed to have mathematics in order to do the engineering and things, so forth, things that we've done.

You can do that with any base, set of base numbers.

Pete: Like all of our digital world is base 2, 0 and 1.

David: Can you tell us, what is so special about the number 3? What is it about 3 that makes it so intrinsic to this number system?

Pete: Okay. We know, as best I know, nothing about the informational world. The informational world is the structure of the world we live in. It's the structure of the whole universe. Everything in the universe appears as 3's.

David: What are some examples?

Pete: Size, shape, gravity, travel, speed of light, light, electronics, you know, everything. EVERY SINGLE THING that's physical in the universe is based on 3's.

And I mean, everything, even to the point that, how many . . . like, if you . . . I've spent 10 years in the Marine Corps. And you learn that one person can control three people.

David: Hmm.

Pete: You have one platoon commander, and he has three squads. Each squad has three fire teams. Each fire team has three people.

And you'll find out, throughout history, you look at the structure of almost all churches, you have a pope, and then you have two bishops, you know, on and on, and on. And then they have sub-bishops. And it's everywhere.

And the tiling of the information of the universe is on six-sided tiles. It's like a soccer ball . . .

Pete: . . . which is three triangles to make a six-sided device. So you can use 3's, 6's, 12's.

You look at, say, just take our . . . take the last number. It isn't 10, it's 9. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

Pete: You look at 9. 9 times 1 is 9, two 3's. 2 times 9 is 2, six 3's. Six 3/s add up to what? 9.

Two 3's add up to what? 9. Take 5. 45, 5 and 4 is 9.

David: Yeah.

Pete: You take 9 times 7 is 63. 6 and 3 is 9.

So it's very interesting how that spreads as the base net, like we're woven onto a net. And the whole net is based in 3. Everywhere you see a junction on six-sided . . . take six-sided tiles. Everywhere those sides of those tiles line up, you have a junction of three things. Every junction has three things coming together.

David: I'm curious about whether this has anything to do with fractal mathematics? Because when you zoom in on that Mandelbrot set, you keep going in and you keep seeing the same structure appearing again and again.

Pete: Yes, and you'll see that it's all six-sided once you get to the base of it.

David: Ah! Do you have any idea what Tesla said about the number 3?

Pete: My grandfather was Tesla's right-hand man at Colorado Springs, here. And I have all that information, was taught it from the time I was a child. And, yes, Tesla knew this.

Tesla was one hell of an engineer, but he also was obviously visited.

Pete: But he understood it, which, for them was unfortunate. But that's . . . Ha, ha.

And for us, he scared the hell out of us, and so he was put against his whole life.

David: Hmm. All right. Well, that's all the time we have for in this episode. There's still a lot more to talk about regarding Antarctica, and this fascinating story about the number 3, and people who may have naturally counted that way because that was built into their physiology.

All that and more is going to be coming up in a future episode of “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm here with Pete Peterson. And I thank you for watching.
    Last edited by onawah; 1st August 2017 at 22:22.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th July 2017), drneglector (26th July 2017), East Sun (6th August 2017), pabranno (26th July 2017), Spellbound (26th July 2017)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Default Cosmic Disclosure: Three-Fingered Technology

The last episode featuring Dr. Pete Peterson was released today. Here is a link to watch it for free:It will expire within 1-2 days.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

drneglector (7th August 2017), JRS (3rd August 2017), onawah (2nd August 2017)

9. Link to Post #185
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Smile Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Is it just a coincidence that Dr. Peterson is talking about aliens with 3 long fingers, and the (apparently bogus) finding in Peru of the 3 fingered aliens?
    I am much more inclined to believe Dr. Pete than the other faction (though there seems to be a connection between the two via Giai.com), so I am wondering if some psyop attempt is being made to credit or perhaps even discredit his information, knowing that that disclosure from him was in the works.
    Some kind of Machiavellian move to gain a specific public reaction?

But he seems to have a limited perspective on the origins of the human race (though that doesn't surprise me, as he is pretty obviously a very scientific, right-brained person, which is fine).
    But I think that's too simplistic, and it's much more likely that there are other ET genetics in the Earth human mix than what he has described, and there is evidence that supports the hypothesis that higher (more evolved) humanoid DNA was here before the Annunaki ever arrived here, and that higher humanoid ETs may have been here all along, or on and off, or at least left their genetics here before they left.
    Also, DNA can be altered by consciousness, so when an ET soul incarnates into an Earth body, lots of changes can occur, and those alterations can be passed on to offspring.
    The numbers of us who have memories of highly evolved past lives on other planets are something more than mere sophisticated primates (though the latter certainly may be the case in other instances).
    IMHO, of course.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd August 2017 at 21:04.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (2nd August 2017)

11. Link to Post #186
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Cosmic Disclosure: Three-Fingered Technology

Will there be a transcript, Andrew? Thanks!
    Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    The last episode featuring Dr. Pete Peterson was released today. Here is a link to watch it for free:It will expire within 1-2 days.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd August 2017)

13. Link to Post #187
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Also bumping this Too MUCH of a coincidence, I think....
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Is it just a coincidence that Dr. Peterson is talking about aliens with 3 long fingers, and the (apparently bogus) finding in Peru of the 3 fingered aliens?
    I am much more inclined to believe Dr. Pete than the other faction (though there seems to be a connection between the two via Giai.com), so I am wondering if some psyop attempt is being made to credit or perhaps even discredit his information, knowing that that disclosure from him was in the works.
    Some kind of Machiavellian move to gain a specific public reaction?

But he seems to have a limited perspective on the origins of the human race (though that doesn't surprise me, as he is pretty obviously a very scientific, right-brained person, which is fine).
    But I think that's too simplistic, and it's much more likely that there are other ET genetics in the Earth human mix than what he has described, and there is evidence that supports the hypothesis that higher (more evolved) humanoid DNA was here before the Annunaki ever arrived here, and that higher humanoid ETs may have been here all along, or on and off, or at least left their genetics here before they left.
    Also, DNA can be altered by consciousness, so when an ET soul incarnates into an Earth body, lots of changes can occur, and those alterations can be passed on to offspring.
    The numbers of us who have memories of highly evolved past lives on other planets are something more than mere sophisticated primates (though the latter certainly may be the case in other instances).
    IMHO, of course.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd August 2017), WalterBosley (21st August 2017)

15. Link to Post #188
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

You're welcome. The transcript was just released yesterday, so now I can post it here:

David Wilcock: All right. Welcome back to another episode of “Cosmic Disclosure”. I'm your host, David Wilcock, and I'm here with our special guest, Pete Peterson. Pete, thanks for being here.

Pete Peterson: Thank you. Thank you.

David: We had been talking about crashes in Antarctica, and you had mentioned that, at the deepest level, there's one that landed on what's like a continental surface with tropical type of plants. And then you said that you had a lot more experience with a second crash.

Now one of the things that I find really fascinating in what you've been telling us, is that there was a set of controls for beings that had three long fingers. So there's a lot of really interesting connections being made here.

And we were also talking about the mathematics of base three and the idea that, perhaps, we were given five fingers to confuse us away from this ideal math.

What would be the practical application of this base three mathematics that you say your friend has discovered?

If we start using that, what are some of the technological breakthroughs that we might have, or scientific breakthroughs that we might have?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1_Pete_Peterson.png
Views:	94
Size:	1.64 MB
ID:	35818

Pete: What would be the proximate result, in the very beginning, probably half the mathematicians in the world would violently protest against it. And the other half would see it immediately.

It can easily be seen because he's broken it down into a series of charts, of charting numbers, and with different colors for the different digits and the different, say, points.

And then we'd try to say, 'Well, here are all the things that this makes possible'.

We can't even begin to imagine maybe 1% of the things that it'll make possible. It's so totally changes our representational viewpoint of the universe. Mathematics is a language.

Pete: It's a way that we can talk about numerical things. And it's THE language of science. It's how we talk about almost all the things we do in science, even biological things and so forth.

Every form of engineering we have will change. Things that we couldn't ever do will become instantaneously doable by children.

David: Are there any other examples, that you know of, of beings with three fingers? You mentioned that this craft had sockets for three fingers.

Pete: Almost all the ancient beings have three fingers.

Pete: The ones that we have samples of.

Pete: I don't know, except very recently, of any alien craft that we recovered that didn't have three-finger control.

David: That didn't have?

Pete: Didn't have.

Pete: We don't have joysticks. The movement of the hand, wrist and hand, and fingers . . . and like I said, almost all the aliens have very, very similar apparatus. It's just that most of them have three fingers because it's much more . . . it's more than enough, or it's exactly enough.

And it's easier to deal with. It's easier to compute in your head for three fingers.

David: Some of the people watching this are going to say that intelligent life could not develop with three fingers because conventional anthropology believes that once we got the opposable thumb and could grasp and hold, that's once we were able to do toolmaking and develop intelligence.

Pete: They're absolutely correct, except you have two opposable fingers instead of just one – twice as much you can accomplish.

David: Really? So each of the fingers on the sides acts like a thumb.

Pete: Like a thumb.

Pete: And in many of them, they go in like a thumb. I mean, they go in from the side. They're not three fingers like that. [Pete holds up three middle fingers.]

Pete: It's three fingers like that. [Pete holds up his thumb and index finger on one hand and positions the thumb of his other hand next to the index finger.]

David: Hm. Interesting. Could you tell us a little bit more about what was found in that second level, that second layer in Antarctica?

Pete: The control of exterior surfaces as if they were living surfaces and you were giving them commands . . .

David: Explain.

Pete: . . . to change the aerodynamics.

David: How could you give them commands?

Pete: Mentally. But you can also . . . In the beginning, it was with these control systems. The newer ones are done mostly mentally.

David: Wow! Are there any of these three-fingered beings still around today?

Pete: Most of them.

David: Most of them? Okay.

David: Visiting us?

Pete: Ha! We're kind of the least people on Earth . . . in the universe that they would visit. What do we have to offer?

Well, I'll tell you what we have to offer. Why are they interested in us?

We have Ormus, which is another type of gold, which allows you to live for many, many years. [It] extends the life of the flexibility of the regeneration of the nervous system and the telomeres.

It's what Solomon's Mines were all about – Solomon with his many, many gold mines. He didn't mine yellow gold. He mined white gold.

Pete: And he sold it for very high prices to all the leaders of the world.

David: So you're saying there's something about the Earth that makes Ormus in greater amounts than might be available on other planets?

Pete: No. There's something here that we have a greater concentration of gold.

David: Ah.

Pete: Most of the space exploration was for finding Ormus or manna, another word for a very similar type of thing, but it uses Ormus, and the principles by which Ormus functions.

David: So when we go back to the cuneiform tablets, the Sumerian texts, most of the conventional scholarship on that now is in agreement that these Anunnaki were some type of extraterrestrials and that they specifically were coming to Earth to steal our gold.

Do you have any comments on that?

Pete: We, as a race, exist only because we were designed to be gold miners. That's why we exist.

We were a genetically-manipulated cross-breed of the Anunnaki and . . . I'll give you an example, which is easy to tell.

I think we have about 92% of the same DNA as the chimpanzee.

David: Chimpanzee DNA is 98.8% similar to human DNA.

Pete: Yep. And very early people were not fair of look and bred by the Anunnaki. Ha, ha. They bred a lot more into us.

And that's why a lot of the aliens . . . I mean, you know, we're bipedal. We have hands, We have fingers. We have two ears, two eyes, two nostrils, one mouth.

And we look at a good part of the aliens and they're exactly the same.

David: Right. So, just to be clear, are you saying that the Anunnaki bred us out of something like a chimpanzee and then mixed their own DNA with it?

Pete: We were somehow bred into what had the DNA . . . similar, obviously very similar, to chimpanzee. It gave us the ability to squat down, get in small . . . Gold usually appears in very small cracks.

You follow the crack up through the Earth. It came up with water and then set up.

And remember that a lot of gold is found in quartz. Most gold is found in a quartz deposit.

Pete: Quartz is piezoelectric. If you squeeze it, it produces electricity.

Pete: The electricity would do the conversion process. The movement of the Earth would make the electricity that did the conversion process. That's why we find yellow gold there.

David: Do you think there is a relationship between the Anunnaki that we're talking about just now and the crashes that you personally saw in Antarctica?

Pete: Well, I think there is because the Anunnaki were the ones who . . . Imagine a mining claim. Well, the Anunnaki were the first people to find that there was a lot of gold on Earth.

Pete: So they had a certain claim and were given a certain task by their task masters, who are, very probably, Draconian.

David: Are these three-fingered people still on Earth with us today?

Pete: When I was reverse engineering the controls, I had three-fingered people helping me.

David: Really? What would they look like in terms of their head and face?

Pete: Well, there's a difference in the eye structure because of the inner eye fold between Orientals and Anglos. So you have that kind of difference. It's different.

Lesser nose and different nostrils.

Their mouths are round, kind of like an octopus sucker. I mean, they're more round than ours.

Their food is produced by them eating food and excreting an excretion that comes off their skin. And they scrape it off and eat it.

David: Hm. Is there anything about the head that we should know about?

Pete: Well, it's different, but it's very much the same.

David: What's the color of the skin of these beings that you personally interacted with?

Pete: Well, they are differing colors. I've seen them look almost like aluminum. And I'm not sure but what they might not be, you know, might be aluminum. They might be clones, because they tend to clone these people.

And they are clones, by the way. This is why their whole feeding system works differently than ours does.

Pete: They're actually like robots, but they're more biological than non-biological.

Pete: I have kind of clandestinely measured the electric fields to kind of get some information, and I can't find any different . . . much different than the human electric field.

David: Are there any known places on Earth where these people or creatures might have been?

Pete: Yep. Arctica, Antarctica, Alaska, Canada. Most people don't know, but the Yukon and the Northwest Territory are not part of Canada. They're owned by the . . . whoever the sovereign of England is. They're directly . . . They're privately owned.

But that's where most of the gold is found. Surprise, surprise.

David: Ha, ha.

Pete: Ha, ha.

David: Are they working on the surface or underground?

Pete: No, most of them work underground. And the reason was, because when they came here, we were in the same part of the 29,000 year solar cycle that we're in now. And the Sun's emitting X-rays like it was an X-ray machine.

David: Ah!

Pete: So they were evidently sensitive to those and are working underground.

David: Hm. About how many of these people do you think are on Earth right now, or in Earth, if you had to estimate?

Pete: I couldn't even begin to estimate, but I believe I know of some of the places, and of those that I know of, I'd say probably 350,000.

Pete: I think there's probably that many in Antarctica. Just a guess.

David: Are these people using a language to communicate or do they speak more telepathically?

Pete: Well, most of them are more telepathic if they're older, but the younger ones and/or the cloned ones, they can . . . I've watched one of them learn to speak English with an accent that talks about “eatin' grits for breakfast”, in three to four days from arrival from wherever they come from.

David: Wow! Are there any of these beings in South America?

Pete: South America is one of the first places they were. All the Indians down there have, if you look at their outfits, they all have things like kachinas. They all have serpents. Serpents are big, which would be the Dracos, or parts of the Dracos.

Some of the Dracos are the nicest people you'd ever want to meet – ethical, moral, as we would judge, etc., etc. And some are pretty nasty.

David: You had said that you feel that the Draconians were in some way controlling or working with the Anunnaki, so could you define what you mean by Draconians so that we know we're on the same page here? And then explain the relationship between Draconians and Anunnaki that are more human looking.

Pete: Well, they're different. Some of them look almost human, but if you want to know what Draconians look like, go back to any ancient society and look at their dragon people.

They seem to be the older civilization that we know of, at all. They came from . . . Very few Draconians, naturally, were in the Milky Way.

The Milky Way is kind of a holding facility for people who are going to be growing the things that are required to keep the DNA of ancient societies working.

Pete: Yeah.

David: That's a very provocative statement.

Pete: That was our primary purpose, as best I can tell.

David: For the whole Milky Way?

Pete: The whole Milky Way.

David: It's sort of like a big genetic farm.

Pete: But a farm for other things, too – a farm for gold, which is required for Ormus, which is required to keep the telomeres working and keep the neural system flexible and the brain multiplying and getting greater and so forth.

It was responsible for all the ancients that we know of in our own history who lived to be 200, 300 – you know, Methuselah.

David: So could you explain for us if anybody got into the second ship? Did you ever get to see the interior or hear about what was inside?

Pete: I got a quick walk-through.

David: Really? Wow!

Pete: The reason was, I have done a lot of interesting work on alien control systems. It's one of my small areas of expertise or large areas of expertise.

David: Uh-huh.

Pete: So I look at the control systems, and, you know, I can figure them out. I can say, “Oh, I know what that's for. I know what that's for.” I've had enough experience with it. I just know.

David: All right. Let me ask you some questions that might seem basic, but it will help us.

First of all, how high was the ceiling once you got inside?

Pete: I'd say it was probably, in areas, maybe three feet, three and a half, and in other areas, it was probably as much as six and a half or seven feet.

David: So it's kind of a crouchy situation.

Pete: Well, it's . . . Remember, it's saucer-shaped. It's going to taper down at the edges and get higher in the middle.

David: So what did it look like inside? What did you see?

Pete: Well, I saw a central core. That's normal on saucers because of how the ones I know of work that way. They work with a huge shaft. You could call it like a flywheel down below the deck and then an upper deck.

And then you find a lot of them have like a – I don't know what you'd say – maybe a control tower. They have . . . If they have windows that are up on a top, an upper thing, where you'd stand up and look out the windows.

David: Ah.

Pete: The piloting is not done with a window, it's done with a . . . like we do it today. It's done from a computer screen, a screen. I'm not saying a computer screen. They have very organic kind of things, like they can make it look just like you're looking right out . . . like you were sitting right out in the open in front of it.

David: What were the surfaces predominantly like? Were they metallic, or did they have a color?

Pete: I would say they were some form of coated plastic or coated metal. There was a coating.

David: What was the most surprising thing about it to you?

Pete: From the ones I'd seen, there was a lot of technological changes, which is to be expected. I mean, look at our aircraft.

Each generation . . . The ones we have flying now were started 20 years ago in design.

David: Right. You said that these craft were piloted by beings with three fingers and that they've appeared all over the Earth.

David: Does it appear that that population came from this ship originally, that that was their original . . .?

Pete: Oh, no, no. Not at all.

Pete: Not at all.

Pete: No, I know of probably five or six races that all have three fingers. I would say, probably most of the aliens have three.

David: Hm! You had told me before about something with a craft in Antarctica where there were panels that gave off their own light.

David: Could you talk about that for me?

Pete: Yeah, those are on the last two ships.

Pete: It's a material much like phosphorus, or phosphorus. You know, we have these little things that you can pin on your ceiling that look like stars and moons and galaxies . . . kids trying to . . .

David: Right. Glow in the dark.

Pete: – glows in the dark – and shine lights on them. They glow for a little bit and then they die out rather rapidly.

There's a material that's being made in Australia right now that you put it out and give it about 30~45 minutes of sunlight exposure, and it'll give off enough light to see and, at least for a day, to read by before it runs down.

Well, the alien lights are absolutely much the same, except they light them up with ultraviolet or infrared LEDs, some type of photo . . . what we would call alien LEDs.

David: So you're saying that the interior of one of these ships had a material that they would light with some kind of LEDs, and then once they did, it would glow for a while on its own.

Pete: Well, it would . . . What they would do is . . . The lights flicker at, say, 1,000 times a second . . .

Pete: . . . but they may only turn on every 10 cycles, or 20, or 50 cycles, depending on the outside light and the ambient light, and where they are in that programming pattern of the lights.

It looks like the whole ceiling in the control rooms, which is where I mostly have seen, all the ceilings made of . . . They're coated with this material. You can paint it on.

David: So let's talk about the third crash. You said that there were three layers of crashes there. What was the third uppermost layer?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2_Pete_and_David.png
Views:	56
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	35819

Pete: Well, these are the ones I know about. There's three that I know about.

Pete: That was quite recent. It was exposed to the outside. It was picked up by satellite photographs. It was a disk. It was at an angle, about maybe a 15° or 20° angle.

Pete: And it obviously had gotten caught up with the control navigation systems, which we're using, . . . the electromagnetic . . . there's an electromagnetic field, and it got . . . where it got too close to where it goes straight into the ground and, I guess, it slid off.

I mean, there are quite a few electromagnetic things on the craft to help it stabilize, and it picks up the field and then reacts with the electromagnetic field.

David: What was the size of the ship like compared to the other two that were there?

Pete: It was an intermediate size. It wasn't that large, I'd say, maybe, 350 feet, 400 feet in diameter.

David: Hm. And what was the technology like compared to anything else you're aware of?

Pete: Upgraded, considerably upgraded.

David: Is there anything unusual about the third crash?

Pete: Well, the third craft had a lot of living people.

Pete: I don't know that they lasted very long because I know some of them didn't. I know some of them were shot. I know some of them were used for experiments.

David: You mean we found living people inside it?

Pete: They'd been living there for years.

Pete: I mean, they were growing their own food. They were synthesizing their own food.

David: What were the people . . . What did they look like for this? You said they'd colonized basically once they got there.

Pete: I think this group had people that had been here for a long time that came from somewhere else onto this craft. Some looked like Dracos. Some looked like both the metallic and the non-metallic people with the large eyes.

David: Uh-huh. You're starting to describe what sounds like different types of ETs, but you're saying there's one craft. So could you please specify?

Pete: The one craft was used as a lifeboat.

David: Okay. And there were different types of beings inside?

Pete: There were 15 different species of beings there.

Pete: These are the ones I know the best.

David: Okay. And they were all inside this craft?

Pete: Well, they were inside of various compartments in the craft – different compartments, different atmosphere, different gravities.

And it looked like that some of them had been there for a long, long, long time.

David: When did the U.S. government find this craft?

Pete: I think they probably found it, maybe, about 1941 or 1942.

David: Really? Like World War II?

Pete: Yeah. Oh, yeah. Before the end of World War II.

David: You said that some of these people were killed when we first got there?

Pete: My understanding is that some of them were shot by guards. Some of them decided they didn't want to be restricted to this craft.

There were some of them that breathed our atmosphere fine. They went out for a walk, and then they got shot, because they didn't know the protocol, because they'd never been out there. The guards lied. You know, they were just typical human beings.

David: So the Germans seem to have gotten to Antarctica pretty early, maybe as early as 1938~1939.

Pete: Oh, they had huge [number of] people there.

David: Do you think that the Germans might have found this craft first since you say it's kind of on the surface?

Pete: I'm certain they found it first. I mean, I don't know that for a fact, but I can't imagine how they'd miss it.

Pete: And, of course, they were way into that, and they were in communication with four or five or six different groups of aliens at the time.

David: So did the Germans do the shooting, or did the Americans do the shooting?

Pete: I have no idea. I would certainly think it was the Germans.

David: This craft . . . It sounds like they might have also gotten down to the other craft if you're saying they landed in the same proximate area. Were they trying to get to those other older craft?

Pete: Yes, the last one was trying to rescue anybody that was still there.

Pete: And the people in the older craft were in a stasis-type of situation, but it had long since run out of power.

David: Hm. Were the people in the newer craft able to actually use any of the resources or activate any of the power systems?

Pete: They used a lot of the resources.

David: Of the older craft?

Pete: Of one of them, not the bottom one.

David: The middle one?

Pete: The middle one.

David: Okay. So you're saying then that they had created some kind of colony where they're in their original ship. They're also able to access the second ship. And that they had lived there for quite some time as colonists, if you will.

Pete: Some of them had, yes, the ones that lived on.

David: Did they have any ability to travel around the Earth? Did they have any craft they could fly in?

Pete: I don't think that they . . . If they did, they didn't really use them because they didn't want to be discovered. And I don't know that they did. I don't know that they had anything that was running.

David: But these different groups of people – you said there was 15 different types – they'd all learned to get along with each other?

Pete: About as well as 15 different groups from this planet would get along with each other.

David: Well, you had mentioned that some of them look kind of like what we would call Greys.

David: Others maybe look more human. How divergent were these 15 different types?

Pete: Well, you had the ones that were from insects.

Pete: You had ones that were from underwater or under liquid beings. You had some that were Dracos. There are good and bad Dracos in a one-thirds, two-thirds kind of thing.

David: One-third good, two-thirds bad?

Pete: Yeah, of those that we know of.

David: Okay. So how would you have a predatory species like the Draco able to co-exist with other types of extraterrestrials? That seems hard to understand.

Pete: They don't.

Pete: I said there are good and bad Dracos.

Pete: A good Draco's not a problem, in fact, even less than not a problem. They're like the priests and the ministers and try to do good and so forth.

David: Hm!

Pete: Most of them are that way. There are a few of them that are a little snotty.

David: Well, then I would assume that the Dracos that were in this craft were the good ones?

Pete: Absolutely. The rest of them, they got rid of immediately.

David: Ha, ha. Okay.

Pete: Ha, ha. They don't get along well.

David: Did they allow any of us to go in there and work with them or live with them?

Pete: Well, yeah. A good part of the main staff and crew are humans.

Pete: I mean, we are producing, helping them get raw materials and learning from them. It's a tit for tat.

You know, we're learning a lot of technology. We have technology right now that I would say is a good 300 years in advance of anything that anybody that lives above the ground knows about.

David: Sure.

Pete: Remember, we have lots and lots and lots of people living below the ground.

David: Are there any other significant things that have happened in Antarctica that you know about?

Pete: Well, I have a conjecture that the reason we went there is because we knew about what was going on with the Germans.

On the other hand, the ostensible reason we went there is to see what all we could do in the field of early, early, early field of semi-conductors, biological research. What could you do in this particular – and they called it like atmosphere. In other words, how much electromagnetic waves, how much gravitic waves, how much magnetic structure there was.

The magnetic fields were oriented 90° different than they are on most of the rest of the Earth.

David: Uh-huh.

Pete: And each one of those things we found, had very, very great import for synthesizing metal structures, for synthesizing chemical structures – fluids, both fluids and solids – for working with metals, for doing research work on magnetism, and finding out new things about survival in that particular part of the world because we knew that probably two-thirds of the world's leftover – left from our mining and so forth; those metals and those compounds and those rare Earth and stuff – all exist on these two continents.

David: All right. Well, that's all the time we have for in this episode with Pete Peterson. And Pete, I want to thank you for being on this program.

Pete: Well, I appreciate that.

David: Thank you. And I want to thank you for watching. I'm David Wilcock here with Pete Peterson, and this is “Cosmic Disclosure”. We'll see you next time.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

drneglector (7th August 2017), East Sun (6th August 2017), onawah (3rd August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2017), seko (4th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #189
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Andrew.
    Do you think it's a coincidence that Wilcock jumped on the subject of the 3 fingered alien just at this juncture, when Gaia has also been featuring info (apparently bogus) about a discovery of three fingered aliens?
    See:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=nazca+mummies
    =
    I'd say it's so fishy it stinks to high heaven.
    Something weird is going on at Gaia TV, if it really is (or was) a reputable outfit, as Richard Dolan and others have stated.
    Could they really be that desperate for money, or is perhaps some kind of pressure being applied from outside?
    And Peterson certainly is cynical when it comes to the value of the human race.
    Quote Pete: Ha! We're kind of the least people on Earth . . . in the universe that they would visit. What do we have to offer?
    [QUOTE=Andrew_K;1170963]
    You're welcome. The transcript was just released yesterday, so now I can post it here:
    Last edited by onawah; 3rd August 2017 at 22:47.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bob (3rd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017)

19. Link to Post #190
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Three verses 4 fingers shown in Cartoon Form... Cartoons are the undercurrent in the collective conscious .. consider how programming works

the three fingered alien bird put into consciousness

The 4 fingered alien as put into consciousness

its programming and restimulation bolstered by a TV network playing on deep memory ..

20. Link to Post #191
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Very interesting about the mathematical systems; also, the fact that extraterrestrials keep genetically interfering with those they find when they arrive. I always thought the version of the Tower of Babel was that the Anunnaki did not wish the SHEM (spaceship according to Z. Sitchin) to be completed as it would reach an overhead stargate and begin the long trip to Nibiru as Nimrod intended. That they confused the language to stop them says they were here on planet earth at the time and they used a method which was speedy in order to confuse mankind. The idea was that they should be kept technically in the dark as they feared we would be military competitors at some point and THEY were warriors in this region of the galaxy.

21. Link to Post #192
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Thank you for posting these interviews with PP. I've tried searching You Tube and there are only the Camelot interviews with him....not much else. Here's my problem here. Cory Good is fake news. David Wilcock is associated heavily with Good these days. That being said, I'm not sure I can put much stock into anything that is presented by Wilcock. Perhaps I'm being too critical here but I was always taught that if A = B...and B = C.....therefore A = C. Is anything that is presented by Wilcock at this point valid??

Dave - Toronto
    No that is too simplistic. Example...That would mean that if you are a friend of Bills, and I am also a friend of Bills that you and I must be friends too! While it may be the case, it also may not be.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10