Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast

Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,045 times in 10,211 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Another critical point is that this experience that cracked my head entirely open, this experience allowed me to deeply explore all my origins and life, to the point of birth--and beyond. I rewired my head and it was painful -no doubt. The break down was total, and I'd not have it any other way.

This wiring change had the effect of sublimating or dropping the ego-body response from such a high level of control in my life. The body ego response ended up showing itself as LIMITING my intellectual capacity and reach. The body-ego 'freezes you out' so to speak. Like a autonomous hypnotic state that has descended upon the body-edifice and hobbles the occupying spirit body.

MY IQ, I estimated (at that time), at the peak, had extended to 200+ --and beyond. I purposely stepped way from it, as I had one foot in each world and had to make a decision. To stay here with the rest of you--or go. Most of the intellectual capacity and some of ethereal sensitivity stayed, but the incredible magic and connection dissipated. I was in a state where anything, anything at all was possible. But the body could not handle it. Which is why I mercilessly exercised and kept my body in absolute peak condition. The drain was immense. What that state of mind and being told me, is that the stories of old...are true. Very very true. Men stomping around like gods (as seen by this imprisoned state). I was inches away from it, and backed off. Not my purpose.

Which is the overall intellectual level that our spirit bodies (that integrate with our physical bodies) are at. I effectively erased the barrier. But it cannot be held, in my experience, while living in this modern world.
    Hello Carmody,

Reading your above post from 2010, I wonder if you are able to expand more on which methodology/device/organic or advanced technology you used which transformed your reality in such a way? or link to a separate post where you wrote about it in more detail.

Quote Originally posted by Carmody:" Orgone is a tough one. Great at what it does, if we truly understand what it is doing, when we use it, when we build and place it, etc.

the problem with orgone is that it is an open ended system, it is not 'enclosed'. This is by definition, when dealing with unknowns - not a very smart thing to be doing."
    What are the disadvantages of an open ended sytem? also, in relations to that, what are your thoughts on the Tensor field, which is a point to point 'enclosed' form of energy if I understand it correct, and more specifically it's efficiency when it comes to building devices such as the tensor rings

Thank you,

Limor
    Sorry Limor, I forgot to answer this one.

I'll tackle it a bit at a time.

In this case, open ended vs closed. Simply a way of describing the 'effects' of the given device, on and with the given environment.

for example, RF or radio frequency type resonating accumulators.

Orgone type accumulators.

Antenna type devices/accumulators.

That kind of device resonates dark matter and creates tremendous interference fields in the immediate area and the resonance CAN build, and generally does. it utilizes the local fabric as part of the action of the system. A fairly large area of cubic volume, where the fabric can be slowly weakened, over time..

It goes back to the dynamo story.

Run a dynamo up to a high speed, and slam it to a stop, and then start it up immediately and get to a specific RPM.

Do the same again, but wait a few seconds to start the dynamo.

The one which was stopped immediately, takes 10% less energy to get back up to speed.

This s due to the local space-time fabric that the dynamo is ensconced within...is still spinning. For a few seconds.

thus, the very fabric of space is manipulated at the quantum/dark level, by the dynamo.

When you get to the idea of resonating the ultra high frequencies in the local space-time via RF devices...well....

With that type of device, it's dimensional leakage and crossing/integration, earthquakes, hurricanes, and all that kind of stuff.

Things like E-cats, H-cats, LENR devices, some of the spinning gravity types, some of the rotating magnet types. In the case of the LENR types, purely closed systems that work on small amounts of 'matter' in enclosed systems that break or breach dimensions like pressure being let out of a container, through a foam that slows the wave. Just an analogy that helps one understand the potentials so that we don't wipe ourselves out.

I mentioned once, the idea of making pyramid orgone devices in the form of an electret, which would probably be one (if not the) of the most horrifically dangerous types you could make, especially since we have no experience in what is going on in the first place.

Much more gentle...... and no resonating the local space time.
    Last edited by Carmody; 17th March 2014 at 23:50.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

drneglector (13th August 2016), fourty-two (12th April 2016), Limor Wolf (20th March 2014), Magnus (21st March 2014), seko (19th March 2014), Soda (12th August 2016), Sophocles (19th March 2014)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you, Operator.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Brakeman For This Post:

Operator (19th March 2014)

5. Link to Post #143
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,099 times in 520 posts

posted in error
    Last edited by Aurelius; 19th March 2014 at 17:35.

6. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Why pyramids are so interesting. What they do with and at vortex points.

What they are capable of, at the least. This shows some of the energetic patterns that are possible for these devices.

They can be used to serve as a field modulation, accumulation, and translation device. Video of such complex interaction, at the link.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Limor Wolf (20th March 2014), Operator (20th March 2014)

8. Link to Post #145
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,906 times in 3,024 posts

Thanks Carmody, your top of the page reply has answered some of my questions. And thank you for the information on the very interesting 'technology' from Duke University, plastic and air structured in such a way that it energetically enables the blocking of sound wave. No doubt our future (should we not deplete ourselves beforehand) is based on self sustaining devices such as these, I appreciate the fact that you put an emphasis on keeping responsibilty for the dimensional environment in mind, it is really important In order not to make experiment whose consequences we do not know. I am glad you mentioned it, sadly this is not the current 'consciousness' that accompanies other larger scale experiments with selfish reasons as first priority.

Now, I wonder if there is a way to translate it into something more practical for the random individual?

Quote Originally posted by Carmody: " I'll tackle it a bit at a time"
    Looking forward to hear more
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 20th March 2014 at 10:39.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Elixir (22nd March 2014), Operator (20th March 2014)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Another critical point is that this experience that cracked my head entirely open, this experience allowed me to deeply explore all my origins and life, to the point of birth--and beyond. I rewired my head and it was painful -no doubt. The break down was total, and I'd not have it any other way.

This wiring change had the effect of sublimating or dropping the ego-body response from such a high level of control in my life. The body ego response ended up showing itself as LIMITING my intellectual capacity and reach. The body-ego 'freezes you out' so to speak. Like a autonomous hypnotic state that has descended upon the body-edifice and hobbles the occupying spirit body.

MY IQ, I estimated (at that time), at the peak, had extended to 200+ --and beyond. I purposely stepped way from it, as I had one foot in each world and had to make a decision. To stay here with the rest of you--or go. Most of the intellectual capacity and some of ethereal sensitivity stayed, but the incredible magic and connection dissipated. I was in a state where anything, anything at all was possible. But the body could not handle it. Which is why I mercilessly exercised and kept my body in absolute peak condition. The drain was immense. What that state of mind and being told me, is that the stories of old...are true. Very very true. Men stomping around like gods (as seen by this imprisoned state). I was inches away from it, and backed off. Not my purpose.

Which is the overall intellectual level that our spirit bodies (that integrate with our physical bodies) are at. I effectively erased the barrier. But it cannot be held, in my experience, while living in this modern world.
    Hello Carmody,

Reading your above post from 2010, I wonder if you are able to expand more on which methodology/device/organic or advanced technology you used which transformed your reality in such a way? or link to a separate post where you wrote about it in more detail.

Quote Originally posted by Carmody:" Orgone is a tough one. Great at what it does, if we truly understand what it is doing, when we use it, when we build and place it, etc.

the problem with orgone is that it is an open ended system, it is not 'enclosed'. This is by definition, when dealing with unknowns - not a very smart thing to be doing."
    What are the disadvantages of an open ended system? also, in relations to that, what are your thoughts on the Tensor field, which is a point to point 'enclosed' form of energy if I understand it correct, and more specifically it's efficiency when it comes to building devices such as the tensor rings

Thank you,

Limor
    Sorry Limor, I forgot to answer this one.

I'll tackle it a bit at a time.

In this case, open ended vs closed. Simply a way of describing the 'effects' of the given device, on and with the given environment.

for example, RF or radio frequency type resonating accumulators.

Orgone type accumulators.

Antenna type devices/accumulators.

That kind of device resonates dark matter and creates tremendous interference fields in the immediate area and the resonance CAN build, and generally does. It utilizes the local fabric as part of the action of the system. A fairly large area of cubic volume, where the fabric can be slowly weakened, over time..

It goes back to the dynamo story.

Run a dynamo up to a high speed, and slam it to a stop, and then start it up immediately and get to a specific RPM.

Do the same again, but wait a few seconds to start the dynamo.

The one which was stopped/started immediately, takes 10% less energy to get back up to speed. (with all fudge factors taken care of, the 10% increase in efficiency remains, the raw number is actually higher)

This is due to the local space-time fabric that the dynamo is ensconced within...is still spinning. For a few seconds.

Thus, the very fabric of space is manipulated at the quantum/dark level, by the dynamo.

When you get to the idea of resonating the ultra high frequencies in the local space-time via RF devices...well....

With that type of device, it's dimensional leakage and crossing/integration, earthquakes, hurricanes, and all that kind of stuff.

Things like E-cats, H-cats, LENR devices, some of the spinning gravity types, some of the rotating magnet types. In the case of the LENR types, purely closed systems that work on small amounts of 'matter' in enclosed systems that break or breach dimensions like pressure being let out of a container, through a foam that slows the wave. Just an analogy that helps one understand the potentials so that we don't wipe ourselves out.

I mentioned once, the idea of making pyramid orgone devices in the form of an electret, which would probably be one (if not the) of the most horrifically dangerous types you could make, especially since we have no experience in what is going on in the first place.

Much more gentle...... and no resonating the local space time.

Regarding these matters, when I warned about using electrets in pyramid/orgone devices:

US Patent 8901943 granted December 2 2014

Gravitational attenuating material
    US Patent 8901943 granted December 2, 2014 - Gravity Shielding via Electret Materials Note: Professor RC Gupta was inspired by Nobel Prize Laureate, Professor Abdus Salam to research the connection between Electrostatics and Gravity. Google: Gravity as a Secondary Electrostatic Force.

Abstract - A gravitational attenuating material that utilizes an organic based material that has the electrons of the dielectric reconfigured through the use of electrostatic fields, magnetic fields, or photonic or actinic radiation as to render the dielectric less interactive with gravitational forces. The dielectric material is a solid, homo-charged, bipolar binary material having aligned dipoles and made of a polymer and hydrocarbon molecules. Each of the hydrocarbon molecules has at least one aromatic ring and cyclic electron ring current therein. The hydrocarbon molecules are benzene-series molecules, substituted-benzene-series molecules, chloronapthalene molecules, 1,4-dichloronapthalene molecules, chlorobenzene molecules, or 1,2,3-trichlorobenzene molecules.

It has been suggested by the research of Podkletnov, Fontana, Tajmar and others that polarized structures such as rf stimulated ceramic superconductors have a reduced interaction with gravity that manifests itself by the reduction of the readings of a scale on which the material rests.

At present, the Dr Eugnevy Podlketnov gravity modification experiment that involved the rotation of a ytterium barium copper oxide superconductors that was rotated at high speed seems not to have been confirmed by other researchers. The large disc approximating 18 inches in diameter had to be isostatically pressed from the aforementioned ceramic material and then must be of sufficient strength to undergo rapid rotation while being subjected to a rf, radio frequency field. Also, the expense that is incurred in the formation of the disc is most substantial as well as being most difficult to form.

There are few materials in which electrostatic forces are trapped within the material. The most notable is the electret. The term: electret was coined by Sir Oliver Heaviside as the conjunction of two words: electrostatic and magnet. Electrets can be formed from dipolar as well as non-polar molecules. In order to form an electret, dipolar or non-polar molecules are brought to their melting point, then through a series of electrodes the material is polarized by being exposed to a high energy electric field while the material solidifies. In such cases as rosin-carnuaba wax electrets, the material contain trapped electrostatic charges at the interfaces of the two mixed materials as well as experience an alignment of their dipoles.

It is a goal of this invention to produce a gravitationally modifying or attenuating material that does not rely upon the use of superconductive materials, nor does it have the requirement that such a material be chilled to cyrogenic temperatures to produce an effect.

An object of the invention is to create a gravitational modification or attentuating material that reduces the gravitational attraction of the material and materials contained in the vicinity of the material through the use of an organic material. Organic materials are characterized by the presence of a carbon atom, usually the term organic refers to hydrocarbons. Within the group of such hydrocarbon materials is the benzene-series of molecules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now read this thread, right to the end:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d-more-durable
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st March 2015 at 01:59.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2015), fourty-two (1st March 2015), Limor Wolf (1st March 2015), onawah (12th August 2016), Soda (12th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #147
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I wonder if anyone knows - please - if it's possible to get hold of Dr Pete Peterson's Accucomb mentioned in his interview? Thanks

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave123 For This Post:

PathWalker (12th April 2016)

14. Link to Post #148
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,688 times in 1,064 posts

Greetings David and welcome to the forum.
    A place of miracles, growth and revelations.

I do not have any information about Accucomb technology.
    But I do have information about the Cosmodic technology by Let (mentioned in the Interview).
    We use it extensively and it works. Our machine is the cheapest model from 2009 and works fine. We bought it from Ukraine distributor that is honest and supportive (we sent the machine for repair once).
    I suggest you research the Cosmodic technology and its like competition.

My research found that it is the best technology for home pain management available. It is expensive but very cost/health effective compared to the alternatives (drugs and/or devices).

Joy and happiness
    PathWalker
    Last edited by PathWalker; 12th April 2016 at 12:21.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Carol McIntosh (13th April 2016), onawah (12th August 2016)

16. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I bought this in 2010
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4544.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	33951  

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

7alon (20th December 2016), Bill Ryan (18th December 2016)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks

Anything you can tell us about this device? Like how much it costed or how well it worked for you?

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Subcoder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2016), onawah (12th August 2016), Soda (13th August 2016), Stephanie (19th December 2016)

20. Link to Post #151
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Subcoder (here)
    Anything you can tell us about this device? Like how much it costed or how well it worked for you?
    It cost around $400 I think - got it from a company called Gravity Defyer after I saw Pete Peterson's interview - it's been sitting there for 6 years and I haven't tried it yet. I wanted to try to get someone else to try it on me - my husband won't touch it and thinks I am crazy. All of my trusted friends are far away location wise and I wouldn't dare take it to a Chiropractors office because I would probably find myself "disappeared" I will keep you posted if I get the courage to plug it in.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th December 2016), drneglector (13th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016)

22. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,886 times in 720 posts

Pete Peterson mentions rat fish oil at one point (if I am not mistaken)... I wonder if this is the fish he`s talking about (aka Hydrolagus trolli)?

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sophocles For This Post:

7alon (20th December 2016), Bill Ryan (18th December 2016), BMJ (18th December 2016), drneglector (19th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), seko (18th December 2016), Stephanie (19th December 2016)

24. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 274,067 times in 20,280 posts

For the helpful record (it's hard to find!), this is the product:

25. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

3(C)+me (19th December 2016), 7alon (20th December 2016), Alekahn2 (27th July 2017), BMJ (20th December 2016), drneglector (19th December 2016), fourty-two (20th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th December 2016), Hervé (19th December 2016), jasontorque (20th December 2016), mgray (20th December 2016), Sophocles (19th December 2016), Stephanie (19th December 2016)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Last week Pete Peterson did an interview with David Wilcock on his Cosmic Disclosure show on the Gaia Network. Cory Goode was not present. The interview is to be continued in this weeks episode. Pete is a really interesting guy. It's too bad that this will not come out on Youtube as way more people would see it then. I wish that Gaia would do a "free" week or something so more folks would have an opportunity to see the extremely interesting material they have presented recently.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JRS For This Post:

7alon (21st December 2016), Czarek (20th December 2016), onawah (20th December 2016), Professor (20th December 2016)

28. Link to Post #155
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

I was amazed to see this. I've heard the partial disclosure agenda is picking up speed. Clearly something significant must be coming for him to be given permission to come back into the spot light and speak on such matters. Interesting times we live in folks...

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...e-insider.html

p.s. If anyone finds the video on this and can post it that would be nice.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th December 2016 at 14:16. Reason: fixed link that didn't seem to work for everyone

29. Link to Post #156
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 times in 175 posts

The Project Camelot interview with Pete Peterson is one of my favourites and this new interview is very interesting.
    thanks for posting. I would love to see the video too. He is speaking of things he has not mentioned publicly before.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Jantje For This Post:

mgray (21st December 2016)

31. Link to Post #157
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe Bill Tompkins' recent emergence and extensive disclosures will help/are helping others to come forward and spill the beans, or spill more beans. He has certainly stated that that's what he would like to encourage by speaking out.

M

32. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,330 times in 855 posts

Although Bill Tompkins' recent emergence and extensive disclosures are fascinating, I suspect that this is a part of the partial disclosure plan. Do do not suspect Tompkins of any wrong doing, but perhaps he has been held back under duress until now when he was allowed to write his book and do interviews. I suspect something similar for Peterson. (I have not watched the Peterson interview yet. The spherebeingalliance link is closed.)
    - Warren Light

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

7alon (21st December 2016), Bill Ryan (20th December 2016), Sophocles (21st December 2016)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 274,067 times in 20,280 posts

Quote Posted by OMG (here)
    I was amazed to see this. I've heard the partial disclosure agenda is picking up speed. Clearly something significant must be coming for him to be given permission to come back into the spot light and speak on such matters. Interesting times we live in folks...

That link doesn't seem to be working (it redirected to the main blog page) — and after a brief search, I couldn't find a reference on that blog. Can you recheck?

Edit: the link's working for me now.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th December 2016 at 14:18.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

wnlight (20th December 2016)

36. Link to Post #160
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,760 times in 8,858 posts

Still working for me Bill

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by OMG (here)

That link isn't working (it just goes to the main blog page) — and after a brief search, I couldn't find a reference on that blog. Can you recheck? I'm wondering if Corey Goode was asked to take down the transcript.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast