+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Hello, all. This is my first post, so let's try not to be too critical. I'm still trying to figure this all out.

Anyway, one of my favourite Project Camelot interviews was with Dr. Pete Peterson. He had quite the whistle-blower testimony in just about every field out there. And he seemed to understand it all pretty well, also.

But, I'm when I tried to do research on this guy, I came up with almost nothing. A lot of other people on some internet forums were having the same problem, so they ended up calling him a complete hoax. I like to do a little research, and I was able to find a few things.

I did find that:

-He was on the board of directors for a company called MediaG3. His biography on the company's website not only featured his picture, but also a list of accomplishments he had already claimed to on the Project Camelot interview.

-I did, however, check the website again today, and there is no longer any information on it whatsoever that he worked there. Some of it is still available via a news-bit here.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...er-1171541.htm

So, if Dr. Peterson is a hoax, he must be a darn good one.

But I did run into a few bits of conflicting information.

-The name "CyberDyne," a firm allegedly started by Peterson, is also the same name as the company in The Terminator films. Maybe this isn't conflicting if there was a definitive way to prove which one came first.

-Upon trying to order the "Peterson device" described in the video, I was sent a message from Project Camelot saying the device was unavailable from Peterson. Also, he was a "no show" at the conference sponsored by Project Camelot last year. Maybe there are very logical explanations for these occurrences, but I do find them slightly strange.

As of now, I think there is something to this Peterson guy, but, it's hard to tell exactly what it is. I wasn't there to interview him, so I do not know the whole story.

If anyone has any clues to this puzzle, I'd like to hear them. This was such an interesting interview, I'd certainly be bummed to find out that this guy was a complete hoax.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Hello The-cipher-replied

I have watched the Project Camelot interview with Dr. Pete Peterson several times and my impression is that he came across as a sincere and genuine chap, if he is who he says he is, then perhaps the 'Heat is On' and he has decided to do a runner before he has an 'accident' like other's before and since!

Thank you for an interesting thread.

Love and peace and welcome. JP

3. The Following User Says Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Mad Hatter (12th February 2014)

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member paul1972's Avatar
    Thanks

my two cents on Dr. Peterson:

I found the possible device Dr. Pete Peterson was talking about in the Camelot interview.

( part 2 starting around 6 minutes into it)

It's a so called "Computerized ElectroDermal Screening" device or Dermatron.

Check out the timeline mentioned on this page: http://cedscreening.ca/history.html

... in 1978 Floyd Weston gives Mr. P. Peterson and Mr. J. H. Clark the second Dermatron in the U.S. and asks for it to be computerized.
    "..Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds..".
    - Robert Nesta Marley

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul1972 For This Post:

ketturah (12th September 2011), Mad Hatter (12th February 2014)

6. Link to Post #4
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I remember him talking about ratfish liver oil. I have just started taking it to check if the 'decalcification of the pineal gland' works at all. Any feedback on that?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wood For This Post:

DNA (1st March 2015), Mad Hatter (12th February 2014)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote It's a so called "Computerized ElectroDermal Screening" device or Dermatron.
    It's very possible this is the same Dr. Peterson from Camelot, as well as the medical device he designed. I do know the device, very possibly one of many devices, is called the Acupath-1000, as noted in the news-bit.

Quote I remember him talking about ratfish liver oil. I have just started taking it to check if the 'decalcification of the pineal gland' works at all. Any feedback on that?
    There are a few websites that sprang up following the Peterson interview selling "ratfish oil." I'm not sure if any of them have the real deal or not, but Peterson did seem very sure ratfish oil de-calcifies the Pineal Gland. I'd be willing to try it! I haven't heard from anyone else about it yet, but the Weston Price Foundation does have a lot to say about "Activator X," the main component, as described by Peterson, in ratfish oil.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hello The_cipher_replied,
    Thank you for starting this thread and 'Welcome' to the forum. I was thinking about Dr. Peterson just today, and am wondering if there is any new information or updates? Like many others here, I especially enjoyed this interview.
    Last edited by Caren; 12th April 2016 at 12:57.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Side note:
    There was much confusion when his interview 1st came out. It seems there are other Dr. Pete Petersons (infact, several) who have a "web presence".

Just a heads up. Before you post stuff thinking "I found 'it!", make sure you've found him.

Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 29th July 2010 at 23:03.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

ketturah (12th September 2011), Mad Hatter (12th February 2014)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Hi Fred,
    I noticed that too.
    Last edited by Caren; 12th April 2016 at 12:59.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Caren For This Post:

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,412 times in 8,339 posts

Seems we all took different snippets of knowledge away from watching that store house of an interview with Dr Peterson. My top snippet was the idea that the chemicals in our water supply is the real reason behind cholesterol clogged blood vessels. He so matter-of-factly splurged a wealth of information that seems to have passed straight though a lot of peoples lie filters and rung our truth bells.

As I understand it, he tried to 'clear' his Project Camelot interview with his err.... "work mates" but couldn't get a response from them. Perhaps he finally did get a response and it wasn't favourable.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think he is half what he says he is and half not.

18. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote There was much confusion when his interview 1st came out. It seems there are other Dr. Pete Petersons (infact, several) who have a "web presence".
    Agreed. There are a good plenty of Dr. Pete Petersons out there. There's even a Dr. Pete Peterson at Los Alamos, where Camelot's Dr. Peterson talked about working at. The only trace I could verify of Camelot's Dr. Peterson is from the original update on MediaG3's website, largely because his picture was included in the article.

I was, also, able to verify the existence of the Russian Astronautical Association for Mankind that Camelot's Dr. Peterson served on. Well, it's certainly not Russia's version of NASA, but it does exist. Most people trying to get to the bottom of this interview Google searched for the organization and came back with nothing, leading them to again think Dr. Peterson was a hoax. A scientist by the name of Dr. V. Vernon Woolf made an appearance there in the 1990's, and listed the organization on his website here:

http://www.holodynamics.com/vita.html

Such an interesting interview!

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

http://chubarama.net/wp-content/uplo...8/08/dvd21.png
    - I do not think this is the same man that I saw on the Project Camelot presentation. One could study the face-biometrics if ya wanted to verify this.
    Why not now?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,460 times in 32,924 posts

Quote Posted by The_Cipher_Replied (here)
    Hello, all. This is my first post, so let's try not to be too critical. I'm still trying to figure this all out.

Anyway, one of my favourite Project Camelot interviews was with Dr. Pete Peterson. He had quite the whistle-blower testimony in just about every field out there. And he seemed to understand it all pretty well, also.

But, I'm when I tried to do research on this guy, I came up with almost nothing. A lot of other people on some internet forums were having the same problem, so they ended up calling him a complete hoax. I like to do a little research, and I was able to find a few things.

I did find that:

-He was on the board of directors for a company called MediaG3. His biography on the company's website not only featured his picture, but also a list of accomplishments he had already claimed to on the Project Camelot interview.

-I did, however, check the website again today, and there is no longer any information on it whatsoever that he worked there. Some of it is still available via a news-bit here.

http://www.marketwire.com/press-rele...er-1171541.htm

So, if Dr. Peterson is a hoax, he must be a darn good one.

But I did run into a few bits of conflicting information.

-The name "CyberDyne," a firm allegedly started by Peterson, is also the same name as the company in The Terminator films. Maybe this isn't conflicting if there was a definitive way to prove which one came first.

-Upon trying to order the "Peterson device" described in the video, I was sent a message from Project Camelot saying the device was unavailable from Peterson. Also, he was a "no show" at the conference sponsored by Project Camelot last year. Maybe there are very logical explanations for these occurrences, but I do find them slightly strange.

As of now, I think there is something to this Peterson guy, but, it's hard to tell exactly what it is. I wasn't there to interview him, so I do not know the whole story.

If anyone has any clues to this puzzle, I'd like to hear them. This was such an interesting interview, I'd certainly be bummed to find out that this guy was a complete hoax.
    Hi, Folks:

(reading this at 4 am in LA - jetlag! Going to try to get back to sleep in a moment...)

Yes, this is the same man. Definitely real and no hoax. CyberDyne was Peterson's company. That's where the Terminator movies borrowed the name from - he told us.

From the transcript:

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/dr_...assidy_en.html

Quote KC: So let’s fast-forward to a lot more recently, or at least, may be not even recently. I don’t know when it is you got really involved in AI and you started to...

PP: Well, first I got involved in computers. In 1975, ’76 we built a computer that was used in Tokyo at the airport to announce the plane flights in a number of different languages. It was the first use I know of a microprocessor chip in a real product.

Then later we built a computer training device to teach people how to use microprocessors and how to use software to accomplish various tasks. We built that at a little computer company whose name was Cyberdyne, and one of the people who worked for us later worked on Terminator whatever-it-was.

KC: Well that was my next question. [Pete laughs] So, I’m not sure how you want to answer this, but the movie, Terminator, is not so far off base. Am I right?

PP: No, it’s not so far off base at all. Once we got those working – and it’s interesting to note that the computer chip we used in the 1970s, there are more of those produced monthly than all the Intel chips produced in a year, even today. Because it’s a chip that was actually designed like a computer, whereas the Intel chips are not designed like computers.
    Here are some snapshots... we've not published these before.

Very best to all, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th July 2010 at 12:19.

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

barneythez (25th July 2017), Caren (12th April 2016), drneglector (5th February 2016), Ecnal61 (1st March 2015), Ethereal Blue Being (21st September 2011), ketturah (12th September 2011), Mad Hatter (12th February 2014), mgray (21st December 2016), Ol' Roy (13th April 2016), silent1 (23rd September 2013), Sophocles (18th December 2016), Spellbound (12th August 2016), Timewaster (12th April 2016), tina (17th August 2011), toothpick (20th September 2011), Yoda (12th February 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

hmm wow..

so did he "inspire" skynet canada as well??

lol...we are living out a movie script arent we...

can we get an intermission please? i need more popcorn...sigh

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Celine For This Post:

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,460 times in 32,924 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    As I understand it, he tried to 'clear' his Project Camelot interview with his err.... "work mates" but couldn't get a response from them. Perhaps he finally did get a response and it wasn't favourable.
    This is exactly what happened. He tried to get clearance, and did NOT get the clearance he wanted.

Meanwhile, we'd painted ourselves into a corner by describing the interview contents and promising we'd release it soon. We waited and waited for Pete Peterson's okay. It never came.

In the end we had an e-mail dialog which was published on the Camelot blog at the time. He stressed that he was trying to get clearance not to protect HIM, but to protect US.

We told him that we'd be willing to take that risk, and published it anyway.

Several months later, look at what happened to Project Camelot.

Note, however, that this was one of several concurrent factors: we upset a lot of people in the second half of 2009, including:
    • whichever group was behind Dan Burisch.
    • whichever group was behind Steven Greer.
    • whichever group was behind the Mars colony that Henry Deacon came out to speak about in Barcelona.
    • the Church of Scientology (as a result of the Dane Tops interview - although that was not published till November).
    By August 2009 someone had made the decision that we were going too far. Marci McDowell turned face and abruptly started to attack us viciously and continually. Henry Deacon disappeared and refused to have anything more to do with us. And various things happened at the end of the year, quite well-documented in bits and pieces elsewhere, as a result of which Kerry and I found we were no longer able to work together.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th July 2010 at 12:18.

26. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (21st December 2016), anikohu (16th January 2011), Caren (12th April 2016), CurEus (27th December 2016), DNA (24th September 2013), drneglector (5th February 2016), Ecnal61 (1st March 2015), Elainie (28th February 2014), etheric underground (13th September 2011), Flowerpunkchip (26th July 2017), Lifesong (17th February 2011), Mad Hatter (12th February 2014), Malgorzata (7th May 2017), Shannon (12th August 2016), skyflower (8th February 2014), Spellbound (5th December 2013), Steve C (21st March 2014), swoods_blue (27th February 2014), TrumanCash (1st June 2017), Yoda (12th February 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for the reply, Bill. Definitely answers a lot of questions about, in my opinion, one of the most interesting Camelot interviews.

It sure sounds like the release of the Peterson interview upset a few of the controlling factors, but that can only mean one thing

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote reading this at 4 am in LA - jetlag!
    Dood! Da only folk out here up at 4, is either still up or surfers!
    Oh wait... its Saturday.
    Like... nevermind!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fredkc For This Post:

Mad Hatter (12th February 2014), peggy englebrake (6th March 2017)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    . . .We told him that we'd be willing to take that risk, and published it anyway.

Note, however, that this was one of several concurrent factors: we upset a lot of people in the second half of 2009, including:
    • whichever group was behind the Mars colony that Henry Deacon came out to speak about in Barcelona.
    • the Church of Scientology (as a result of the Dane Tops interview - although that was not published till November).
    The primary name that jumps out of this list is Burisch. His glowing agenda in favor of vaccines was upended quite decisively by PC. Things seemed to turn a bit haywire after that. Though friends probably weren't earned with the Greer interview it was hard-hitting and solid. The main critique seemed to be that Kerry wasn't giving Greer a chance to answer. My take was he continually interrupted everyone and seemed rather combative himself. The scientology thing may have played a role though they're savvy enough to know that the easiest way to reduce heat (and interest) is to let something die without fanning the flames.

So, IMO, publication of Pete's interview may have played a role in unfavorable energy manipulation but I believe these other forces provided the tipping point for what ultimately transpired.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unplugged For This Post:

DNA (24th September 2013), Mad Hatter (12th February 2014)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

thanks Bill! - I feel it is good to be sure.
    Why not now?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomadguy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (12th February 2014), Yoda (12th February 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

By August 2009 someone had made the decision that we were going too far. Marci McDowell turned face and abruptly started to attack us viciously and continually. Henry Deacon disappeared and refused to have anything more to do with us. And various things happened at the end of the year, quite well-documented in bits and pieces elsewhere, as a result of which Kerry and I found we were no longer able to work together.

The number of people you have interviewed and sensitive agendas you have touched ..

each one of them could pose potential risk but an isolated 'agenda' is not difficult to control and handle, while again, an isolated 'agenda' does not make a sense usually,

you've taken a big load upon your shoulders , it was clear to everyone out of the loop.

We may still congratullate both you and Kerry not only for you've done but for being able to continue forwards with the same enthusiasm and without despair.

I may have my own opinion on legacy of several 'whistleblowers' whose testimonies apparently never match each others in detail , except when they want it to match ( or have a 'prophetic vision' ),
    but I admire those people for work they do and words they got out rather than for they don't know.

I have not noticed Dr Pete Peterson would say something really new but that's my view and there it should end.

There are things that should be better discussed behind the curtains for everyones safeties sake .

Thanks for all you had done ..

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast