Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

RatFish Oil - Chimaera Monstrosa Linnaeus NOW AVAILIBLE

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ht=ratfish+oil

I heard this stuff is also very good to use:

Krill Oil

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herb...a/krilloil.htm

Anybody has more info or experience with that...?
    Last edited by Swami; 28th November 2010 at 08:46.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swami For This Post:

anikohu (16th January 2011), witchy1 (28th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 270,043 times in 19,936 posts

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    I think you make a good point NoMad guy, and I wasn't specifically asking anyone to disclose information that someone asked specifically not to be released.

I think that this thread was about Pete Peterson the man, as well as characteristics about his interview, and not only specifically about Dr. Peterson's health inventions, though I think those are fair game for discussion.

With that being said, Bill had stated many times that there was literally hours and hours of off-the-record discussions with this witness that had been discussed, but that at that time he was unable to discuss these publicly by request from the witness.

I think seeing as it has been such a long time since this interview was done, and that fact that some of the off-the-record information may have been date-sensitive, and its a good possibility those dates have now passed, its fair and reasonable for us to ask if there is any information that can be revisited.

I think the fact that so much was discussed between Bill and Kerry and David and Dr. Peterson that cannot be disclosed publicly, is great fodder for discussion in and of itself. When you consider what actually was disclosed, it really makes you wonder.

What does everyone make of the fact that Pete Peterson was so very adamant about not letting the conversation head into the topic of Mk-Ultra or Mind Control? He very directly shut that topic down at a couple of points during the interview.

He even warned Kerry about "receiving a visit" if she pursued the issue.

Whats going on with Mind Control that is so sensitive one has to ask? Is the program(s) an active one? If so, should we be taking this issue very seriously?

Bill has also hinted a number of times that discussing individuals within our congress or government that may or may not be human..is one of the most dangerous things one can do. That this can basically put your life directly in jeapordy.

Sometimes it is what a person doesn't say that reveals more than what they do say.
    I can confirm this!

[For those of you with deft minds, I hope that you can appreciate the humor implicit in my reply.]
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th November 2010 at 09:49.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), swoods_blue (27th February 2014), Yoda (12th February 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

Anybody has more info or experience with that...?[/QUOTE]

Hi Swami, I am using Krill Oil since two months on recommendation of a close friend. I must admit that I was skeptic, but my curiosity won in the end.
    To my experiences with Krill: I am not a "morning person", this fact has a lot to do with my very lame metabolism. Three days after taking the Krill Oil for the first time, my problems to get awake in the mornings have been drastically ameliorated. Secondly my bones are not hurting anymore when I got out of my bed. I can feel my body is much more "elastic" at the moment.
    I assume the impact for each individual is different - to find out if Krill Oil is good for your body or not - I would simply apply the trial & error method:-).

Kind regards,
    Dragonfly

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dragonfly For This Post:

anikohu (16th January 2011), Ara (29th November 2010), Bill Ryan (28th November 2010), Swami (28th November 2010), witchy1 (28th November 2010), Yoda (12th February 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 times in 1,156 posts

Bill, if you are reading this, can I ask you personally (from an completely unbiased perspective) if you were to take a particular fish oil - what would be your preference????

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Bill, if you are reading this, can I ask you personally (from an completely unbiased perspective) if you were to take a particular fish oil - what would be your preference????
    Thanks for the question. Personally, I usually take a high quality Omega 3 supplement (between 1g - 3g per day: it helps to metabolize D3, which I also take at 5,000 IU approx. every other day).

When I can, I also eat oily fish (trout and especially salmon - as long as it's not farmed).

As far as I understand, Pete Peterson was talking about Ratfish Oil... but I've never used it, so can't comment from personal experience.

As a final note, I appreciated Dragonfly's personal report above (post #43) about Krill Oil. I know Dragonfly (who, although not a native English speaker, is very smart and aware) - so do listen up to whatever she says

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

witchy1 (28th November 2010), Yoda (12th February 2011)

10. Link to Post #46
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote As a final note, I appreciated Dragonfly's personal report above (post #43) about Krill Oil. I know Dragonfly (who, although not a native English speaker, is very smart and aware) - so do listen up to whatever she says

bill, bill this is an awkward remark...

far from offended, just curious why you said that...

my self worth is unshaken ...i'm a happy non native speaker to more than english...best wishes l

11. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    Quote As a final note, I appreciated Dragonfly's personal report above (post #43) about Krill Oil. I know Dragonfly (who, although not a native English speaker, is very smart and aware) - so do listen up to whatever she says
    bill, bill this is an awkward remark...

far from offended, just curious why you said that...

my self worth is unshaken ...i'm a happy non native speaker to more than english...best wishes l

Apologies! Yes, it was pretty badly put. I usually do a little better than that.

Here's what I was really trying to say:

I know a number of non-English speakers who are members of the forum, and some of them are concerned that their imperfect command of the English language might be mistaken for them not being as intelligent as they are.

I know for a fact that some of them do not make long or complex posts, because they're a little worried about how they may come over.

One person I know very well spends a LONG time on each post they make... sometimes half an hour or more for two or three paragraphs, because they so badly want to get it right, and are concerned that they will be judged for their English.

So I'm really just saying that someone like Dragonfly (and this will embarrass her, but I don't mind! ), if she was able to post in her native German, would be knocking our socks off with her intelligence, knowledge and experience. But as it is, we get a very slimmed-down version... for reasons I totally understand but also wanted to share.

I hope this makes more sense. Many of you know that I do everything I can for Avalon to be a truly international community, and I absolutely welcome people here from every language and culture - this is so important.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th November 2010 at 13:03.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anikohu (16th January 2011), astrid (30th November 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), Yoda (12th February 2011)

13. Link to Post #48
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

Lucky me - nobody can see me blushing darkred now - thank you Bill for the compliments!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragonfly For This Post:

transitionalman (23rd September 2013), Yoda (12th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

ok, i let you off .i thought there may be a particular reason...

Quote So I'm really just saying that someone like Dragonfly (and this will embarrass her, but I don't mind! ), if she was able to post in her native German, would be knocking our socks off with her intelligence, knowledge and experience. But as it is, we get a very slimmed-down version... for reasons I totally understand but also wanted to share.
    although, native or non native i think people always manage to put accross what they want ..true, they may take a little longer.. this is a welcoming community and i've not noticed non-native english was ever judged other than affirmatively...

a very happy non native l

16. Link to Post #50
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    When talking about the ratfish oil - he says thats not the name of it. Has anyone confirmed this is really the substance he speaks of. I guess I could just get the wheat germ oil that he says works, its just not as concentrated. Ive tried looking up the chemical compounds of wg oil, and comparing it to ratfish oil.....so difficult with all the net censoring going on. I dont think the compound comes in plant form either (or he would have cited it) so thats Vit adeb1,2,3,6 and F gone. I dont think its omega 3 or 6 nor oleic or palmitic acid. Any ideas on this one.
    I think, assuming he refers to ratfish oil, that the key substance are the 'alkylglycerols'.

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,878 times in 1,150 posts

If you are embarrassed by your english please don't be. I for one don't post much but do read fair bit and would appreciate your comments Dragonfly.

I would prefer quality over quantity any day. Please provide us with your thoughts.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Dragonfly (28th November 2010)

19. Link to Post #52
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,448 times in 1,156 posts

Thanks Wood - Alkylglycerol occurs naturally in humans in breast milk and bone marrow, while squalene can be extracted from olives, rice bran, wheat germ, and amaranth seeds. http://www.asianhospital.com/healthd...tem.aspx?qy=28. This is about sharks, which I thought might be a good fish as well, livers arnt big enough though. but they are bottom feeders
    Maybe is squalene????? (Im no chemist either, so its all guess work)

20. Link to Post #53
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,159 times in 402 posts

Quote Posted by Dragonfly (here)
    Lucky me - nobody can see me blushing darkred now - thank you Bill for the compliments!
    Das wolte Ich mal gerne sehen....

21. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,645 times in 1,362 posts

Anybody has more info or experience with that...?
    Dragonfly, would you be willing to share which brand of Krill Oil you're using and where purchased. Since you are having such great success, it would save me from experimenting.

As for Pete Peterson, I personally picked up a good vibe from him. Saw no strong ego there. However, that doesn't mean he couldn't be totally honest, but being used without his knowledge. Always good to listen, but stay cautious.

Hi Swami, I am using Krill Oil since two months on recommendation of a close friend. I must admit that I was skeptic, but my curiosity won in the end.
    To my experiences with Krill: I am not a "morning person", this fact has a lot to do with my very lame metabolism. Three days after taking the Krill Oil for the first time, my problems to get awake in the mornings have been drastically ameliorated. Secondly my bones are not hurting anymore when I got out of my bed. I can feel my body is much more "elastic" at the moment.
    I assume the impact for each individual is different - to find out if Krill Oil is good for your body or not - I would simply apply the trial & error method:-).

Kind regards,
    Dragonfly[/QUOTE]
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (30th November 2010)

23. Link to Post #55
    Switzerland Deactivated
    Thanks

Hello Ba-ba-Ra - I am delighted to share this with you of course! The Brand I am using is Pharmanex (weird name I know). I received the pills from a friend, who is extremly convinced about the whole product line - as far as I know, he orders the Krill Oil in the US. Attached you will find more information:
    http://www.longevityconnection.com/p..._mrn_omega.pdf

Kind regards,
    Dragonfly

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dragonfly For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (30th November 2010), Yoda (12th February 2011)

25. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,645 times in 1,362 posts

Hello Ba-ba-Ra - I am delighted to share this with you of course! The Brand I am using is Pharmanex (weird name I know). I received the pills from a friend, who is extremly convinced about the whole product line - as far as I know, he orders the Krill Oil in the US. Attached you will find more information:
    http://www.longevityconnection.com/p..._mrn_omega.pdf

Kind regards,
    Dragonfly

Thank you!
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

26. Link to Post #57
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Avaloneans, good day to you Small fish, like sardines and anchovis are low in the foodchain, contain relatively small amounts of pollution and chemicals in their bodies. For all women who take care of their calcium intake, sardines are a very rich source of calcium. No need to buy expensive supplements, at all. Don't buy into those "break a leg or hip" slogans. Such bs! Also the scale of an egg, finely crushed into powder is an excellent source of calcium. Apart from taking in calcium, there's a resourceful method to keep the calcium on a healthy level: excersise

For me, the 2 ways to do that are walking and dancing. No methodical machine-like work out, for me, I tend to become very provocative and angry in those places that breath forced sweat for show of the body only. There's mainly a mental approach to excersise the body and people with that attitude are trying to force their body into a shape that is of no benefit to their health. Well, here I go.... off topic
    Here are some links. Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.

This is a vegetarian version, the food that forms the stuff that is discussed here, in fish, is vegetables of the sea. So, it's quite convenient to use that source. http://www.vegsource.com/news/2010/1...sh-eaters.html

This link is for the Dutchies among us:
    Butter oil and cod liver oil.
    Directly to the products info
    http://www.vitavie.nl/content.php/nl...n?ProductID=49
    Met vriendelijke groeten,
    Willem Silderhuis

Holomed Nederland BV
    P.O. Box 27
    7630 AA Ootmarsum
    The Netherlands

Tel +31 (0) 541 292975
    Fax +31 (0) 541 292965
    Email mailto: info@holomed.nl
    Internet http://www.holomed.nl
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 30th November 2010 at 23:49.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010)

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I also found the Dr Peterson interview fascinating and seemingly credible. Also looked him up and found there were others, also finally lost hold of his coat-tails. If he reappears anywhere I hope this site will alert us.

29. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    I also found the Dr Peterson interview fascinating and seemingly credible. Also looked him up and found there were others, also finally lost hold of his coat-tails. If he reappears anywhere I hope this site will alert us.
    As best we understand, Dr Peterson was censured for his contact with us and was ordered to break off contact. This is why he never appeared at the Los Angeles Awake and Aware Conference, where he was booked to speak, in September 2009.

The release of the video got us into considerable trouble for which Camelot paid a price. I explained in another thread, I believe, how the decision was made to kill Kerry as she was considered to be an uncontrollable wildcard who would not "play by the rules". See Part 3 of the interview, which shows Peterson becoming more and more irritated by Kerry's probing questions into off-record areas.

Kerry was being herself as always, pushing the envelope to the very limit. But our understanding is that some people in the Pentagon were not amused. Peterson himself intervened (he told this personally to David Wilcock, with whom he is still in contact) - and Kerry is still with us.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anikohu (16th January 2011), CyRus (4th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), jasontorque (7th June 2011), kevlor (3rd December 2010), mrmalco (25th January 2011), skyflower (8th February 2014), swoods_blue (27th February 2014), Victoria Tintagel (3rd December 2010), Yoda (12th February 2011)

31. Link to Post #60
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,037 times in 727 posts

My question is why would so-called insider Pete Peterson spill the beans to anyone about anything unless he had been directed/given leave to do so. The whole Pete Peterson thing sounds and looks very fishy to me - I watched the video very closely where you all & Wilcock were interviewing Peterson and he was so obviously DISTINCTLY physically uncomfortable with Wilcock, he clearly had such an aversion to Wilcock that he couldn't even look him in the eye and was even turning and twisting his body so he was not directly facing Wilcock. What's up with that??!! Classical body language.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), Isthatso (4th December 2010), kersley (20th September 2011), ketturah (18th June 2011), w1ndmill (13th September 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast