+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #81
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

ahem, so how do you know about it??????????? all due respect Are you one of them????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #82
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    ahem, so how do you know about it??????????? all due respect Are you one of them????
    I am not.

With regard to the term and description I had posted, I do not remember where I overheard their use. In all honesty, it could have been from someone "playing a joke" on me, or trying to confuse me, a bit. I will admit to having a good few "well informed" friends, though I don't exactly remember who told me about Peterson's "flicker frequency generators."
    Last edited by Dale; 4th December 2010 at 15:45. Reason: Grammar fix.

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

The lowest frequency, widely used framing limit for the human system is 24hz. This is the rate of film speed in the theaters, which are also 'double shuttered' to 48 hz to remove the last of the flicker effect.

I could write for a few pages here, but I won't . It has to do with secretions of glucose in the eye, for the rods and cones..and how fast it occurs in the given eye. I'm talking about persistence of vision, and each person is different. Each person has an ebb and flow of that has to do with their body's capacity and it's ability to secrete the glucose..and the given time of day, overall health, overall energy levels, etc. But there is a basic difference between the two.

Red is an interesting color. it is perception based, in some respects. we don't really decode the color red with a single cone. The densely packed area of the eye we use to perceive and point our eyes at constantly..that cone set, IIRC does not have any rods in it and it deals with red differently for each of us. Some of us are color blind and it is in a orange-red area of the spectrum. We also perceive the 'redness' of something according to the contrast and other colors that are around it. An intensity differential. So red is different than the rest. As well, Blue focuses before the surface of the cones and it is naturally a bit fuzzy. Our primary sensitivity is in the yellow-green range of colors. We have problems with Blue and red. Both exist on the edges of human capacity to cognate. The CIA/Nazi crew chose blue for hypnotism/flicker. Hhmm. Note that the more primitive 3-d glasses use Red-Blue and/or Cyan-Magenta. And our brain can be fooled into 'seeing' 3-d. Note that RED and BLUE correlate exactly to the Hubble issue, ie red shift Doppler, coming and going, in time and space. Acceleration and deceleration. This also corresponds to the issue of how 3-d reality manifests itself into this space. This cuts right to the core, in some ways.

My current musing brings me to saying that it may be possible to call the visual aspects and even the realized aspects of 3-d reality as a form of a perfected balance of acceleration and deceleration, or a red-blue shift balance resulting in a red-blue holographic integration of very high frequency 'flickers' of these 'balanced' particles we call 'atomic structure'.

I've stated before that my current understanding of reality or atomic structure is that of infinitely sized 2-d sheets of energy (seemingly stacked or near infinite amplitude oscillation) that are oscillating. They integrate with one another at a given angle and the integration point causes the appearance of a 'particle' that has an angular spin aspect that is either negative or positive in energy balance.

Think of two sheets of paper cut nearly in half..and then passing through one another, forming an X when seen edge on. Now imagine the two sheets each oscillating. Well, where they integrate, they form a spinning energy integration. negative or positive balance, thus red and blue shift. We realize time, gravity and space, etc, across groups of these incredibly (to us) minutely sized particles (like riding on a surface of nano-small spinning balls). Thus a "red-blue' balance, that centers on the green-yellow spectrum, our highest sensitivity. Walter Russel's works tend to get close to this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Primary epileptic response is in the 15-18hz flicker range. Auditory and touch have also been found to be part of the package, and this, for going in AND out of the seizure response state.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1187259-overview

48 hz and lower framing/flicker can get one into a hypnagogic state, quite easily, if the right frequency is found and one concentrates. Or relaxes.

This tells me, this flickering red dot thing, that this is likely for real, to some extent, or the person or whomever who is trying to fool us/you, knows something about the human mind with respects to light, eye, sensitivities, hypnotism, concentration, flicker effect, image integration in the human eye/brain, and more.

Describe the specifically stated reason for this device to actually exist, again? Someone?
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th December 2010 at 22:06.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), jasontorque (7th June 2011), lightblue (4th December 2010)

6. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    This tells me, this flickering red dot thing, that this is likely for real, to some extent, or the person or whomever who is trying to fool us/you, knows something about the human mind with respects to light, eye, sensitivities, hypnotism, concentration, flicker effect, image integration in the human eye/brain, and more.

Describe the specifically stated reason for this device to actually exist, again? Someone?
    From part three of Project Camelot's interview with Dr. Pete Peterson:

(Peterson speaking)

Quote So, there was a fellow that designed a little device that you could wear under the collar, which was provided to all of our personnel that we needed to make sure had clear thinking, that they could carry with them and it would send a signal, a close-by signal... remembering that electromagnetic waves decrease with the cube of the distance. After a very short distance, the signal’s very, very weak.

So you put a weak signal near the person, and drive their mind into a range of brainwaves that would be benign or even, hopefully, beneficial. They found a very simple way to find out what was beneficial, and then a very simple way to tune the device so that it would put those waves out. They were carried by all types of diplomats and military personnel for years and years and years.
    I forget how the situation came about, and exactly who was speaking, but I was discussing this topic with a few friends; one of which termed the device I was describing as a flicker frequency generator, or something quite similar. This device can be concealed beneath a button up shirt's collar, and produces a red, flickering light in the user's line of vision. The individual using the device focuses on the flickering red light, working to prevent the flashing light from becoming a solid light. This process, aided by the device, helps prevent against intrusive waves.

7. Link to Post #85
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

Interesting .. and it suggests that with right training you can actually tune-out of "unwanted" frequencies all by yourself .. this device seem to be made for those that cannot be spared time or knowledge to do it autonomically.. or so it seems to me. A crutch.. just as with many other technologies.

This vehicles we use are actually quite capable.. problem is that the manual has been carefully hidden, and things "publicly available" . lots of manure..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), Dale (4th December 2010)

9. Link to Post #86
    Thanks

yes. that sounds about right.

Interestingly enough, it ALSO (possibly) has to do with aspects of the endocrine or glandular secretions in the brain (to balance the brain-body system), with regard to generation of the flicker effect in video. I had to research this and work with this extensively, for about 4-5 years. Levels of empathy in the given individual or their 'reptilian' (emotional identification with others) also SEEMED to be creeping into the situation. ie, those who have a higher sensitivity to flicker in video systems may be a touch more base in their emotions, with regard to not caring for others as much as you'd like. this is a VERY preliminary finding, one I was looking to prove or disprove. I was trying to find a correlation of some sort in the realm of human sensitivity to flicker effect and rod-cone color balance and sensitivity. I did this about 5 -6 years ago and I never had an opportunity to revisit it and flesh out a real hypothesis. Basically, i stumbled across some data and i was trying to figure out the parameters of the data so I could frame it well enough to look through it's reflection and find the source point. The indicated directions seem to be the causal point. But that is not even remotely verified.

But it DOES fit with the object of the game, here, in this situation. Which is interesting.

As well, the quality of timing of the framing (individual framing and framing sequence-length-total) is ultra critical. Another bit I manged to figure out.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th December 2010 at 18:37.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

11. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

BTW, I spent 4 years dealing with this perceptive edge and if I had to point to a time in my life that my head cracked completely open..it would be that exact time I was playing with all these perception issues. I ran cutting edge video systems (that I had put together myself) that were entirely analog and played with framing, color, light level etc...and then managed to get to points or framing rates where I could either consciously see the framing flicker or then consciously ignore it. Meaning, to mentally integrate to a smooth continuity or separate into flicker. Red response will happens differently than yellow-green or blue. perceptive balance shifts in the three primaries happens around that range of framing. meaning, if one color was used over that of another, the flicker sensitivity would be slightly different for each color, at 48 hz. I also had to deal with the added issue of phosphor decay rates as these were analog systems, but even then, the 'as above' so below' rule comes into effect and interesting correlations to our perception modes and sensitivities will likely be shown in the phosphor decay and response characteristics (molecular type, orbitals, place in atomic chart, mass response, electronegativity, etc)

This flicker issue happens around 48hz. Then play with the length of the RED light's on and off periods.(frequency and length of time on and off periods) Blue might be more effective.......the CIA Nazi types know their stuff. Red may have been chosen as that was what was available at the time (red LED's- with standard technology) and it is a primary response color. But, it is an 'odd man out', in the integration sense, in the eye. (see earlier post)

So... red flicker perception levels may be the reality integration point in this rolling dream we call reality.

So there you go.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th December 2010 at 19:02.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), witchy1 (4th December 2010)

13. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

There is definitely a correlation between flashing lights and "altered" states of mind. From my research and work into NLP, I've found that flashing lights can drop an individual's brain waves from beta to alpha, quite quickly. When in alpha, an individual is more likely to accept messages/commands given, as their critical thinking ability is lowered.

Consider watching a television. The rapidly flashing lights often lower an individual to alpha within moments, making them more likely to assimilate the messages/commands received while viewing the television set. A bit of conditioning occurs, also, as individuals fall into alpha more quickly following extended months of television viewing; much as Pavlov's dogs were conditioned to salivate upon hearing the ringing of a bell.

14. Link to Post #89
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

And this is why people of genuine influence do not even have TVs in their homes - they are instruments of social control and condiioning

15. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I have a friend, we have both stopped watching televisions long ago. I'm talking about analog CRT here, in this coming comment.

What we both found is that there is a need to integrate in the mind, the flashing images, into a seamless motional system. This creates a pressure in the eyes and between the eyes and behind the eyes. When viewed after along absence. It is very QUICK and short..but it is definitely there. We both found the same effect. We stayed away from TV long enough that we had both lost the skill to understand it and this pressure emerged when we tried to view CRT TV's.

I would not sit in a restaurant or wherever, where a TV was capable of being seen by me (even accidentally), and he watched maybe 1-2 hours of TV per month..and watched a B&W 13" TV, from at least 15-20 feet back, and NO CLOSER. We had directly and purposely removed that hypnotic response from our lives.

When I went to friends houses, I would sit where I could not see the TV and then invariably drift into speaking on how TV watchers (who were invariably watching at the same time) were blind and screwed up hypnotized autonomous response Pavlovian mutts. Needless to say, these comments never go over very well.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th December 2010 at 19:15.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), Alekahn2 (27th July 2017), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), norman (4th December 2010), skyflower (8th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #91
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote And this is why people of genuine influence do not even have TVs in their homes - they are instruments of social control and condiioning

you flatterer...got rid of mine 10 years ago...it was gonna be that box or me - and so the box had to go...i never looked back... l

18. The Following User Says Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

19. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

The most powerful and widely available tool that can be re-programmed (individual pixel level timing and color control) to control and mess with the human mind:

http://www.dlp.com/

Another comment.... is that I ended up seeing these huge and complex near holographic motional mandalas (in the meditation or hypnotic state) that would be representative of the 2-d aspect of 3-d reality DURING this period.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

21. Link to Post #93
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Watching TV is dangerous for your spiritual, mental, physical and emotional health. I do not think children should be allowed to watch it at all. The hypnotic effect is especially obvious in young children. I will go further with the power of the just barely subliminal messaging to insert ideations and images in the human mind. It is pretty alarming when these images percolate up into conscious awareness - and believe me, those images are there to be seen if one looks. I personally observed when watching the insipid new years' bacchanal in New York City on the tube in 2003 (the last year I watched TV) the image of a grinning bloody skull emerge over the TV imagery of the partying New Year's revelers in Time Square. Moreover there was an audio component - it said "You Will All Die." I am not kidding about this, this is real and actually happened.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

astrid (10th December 2010), Shane_Original (4th December 2010), skyflower (8th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

All this posting tells you: that these devices sold on the net, with color sequencing and flickering.....are 100% real. The reports are real. I just covered that in my 'anecdotal evidence from another angle'. Ie, a separate evidential trail that leads to the same spot.

Some of these devices are better than others. Instead of playing with video, I'm thinking that these devices are the way to go.

So now, IMO, we have 'head cracking' in hand, somewhat...which device is known to be the most effective?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    Watching TV is dangerous for your spiritual, mental, physical and emotional health. I do not think children should be allowed to watch it at all. The hypnotic effect is especially obvious in young children. I will go further with the power of the just barely subliminal messaging to insert ideations and images in the human mind. It is pretty alarming when these images percolate up into conscious awareness - and believe me, those images are there to be seen if one looks. I personally observed when watching the insipid new years' bacchanal in New York City on the tube in 2003 (the last year I watched TV) the image of a grinning bloody skull emerge over the TV imagery of the partying New Year's revelers in Time Square. Moreover there was an audio component - it said "You Will All Die." I am not kidding about this, this is real and actually happened.
    And maybe that's why John Carpenter has not been able to get any good films out for quite some time. He knew to much and decided to comment on it?

When I respond to your post, I'm thinking that some of the readers of this thread may think 'he's gone bonkers'..so everything I've written earlier comes into question..The stuff they they are having to catch-up and deal with, my last 4-5 posts. These readers will think that I just slipped across the boundary into la-la land. Which means they might ignore all I have previously written.

No so! Not so fast. I'm simply, now, armed with my earlier information, analyzing this seemingly strange 'la-la land' post. For if the earlier is true..then what of these visions seen regarding TV? Can I disprove it? Can I very fearfully Prove it, as who the hell would want such fearful things to be 'real'?

Well, that is a question, isn't it? And... I'm dispassionately looking at it ---as a question. So in order to get there, wherever 'there' is, I will accept this at face value for the moment and add it into the mix. I've heard such stories before, but I've never seen it happening in front of me. This is science, in a nutshell, BTW. Observe, hypothesize, investigate, evidence, correlate, etc.

But...
    but but but... I HAVE seen chemtrail dumbbell sprayers and taken photos of them (one, actually, one sprayer) and had the recorded images on the camera not correlate to what the eyes saw, AT ALL. So there is, personally.. a prior experience that has some correlation and bearing on the matter.

All we know ....is that this goes right into David Icke's explorations.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th December 2010 at 21:14.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

skyflower (8th February 2014)

25. Link to Post #95
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Yes Carmody, THEY truly LIVE

26. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,270 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I have a friend, we have both stopped watching televisions long ago. I'm talking about analog CRT here, in this coming comment.

What we both found is that there is a need to integrate in the mind, the flashing images, into a seamless motional system. This creates a pressure in the eyes and between the eyes and behind the eyes. When viewed after along absence. It is very QUICK and short..but it is definitely there. We both found the same effect. We stayed away from TV long enough that we had both lost the skill to understand it and this pressure emerged when we tried to view CRT TV's.

I would not sit in a restaurant or wherever, where a TV was capable of being seen by me (even accidentally), and he watched maybe 1-2 hours of TV per month..and watched a B&W 13" TV, from at least 15-20 feet back, and NO CLOSER. We had directly and purposely removed that hypnotic response from our lives.

When I went to friends houses, I would sit where I could not see the TV and then invariably drift into speaking on how TV watchers (who were invariably watching at the same time) were blind and screwed up hypnotized autonomous response Pavlovian mutts. Needless to say, these comments never go over very well.
    I'm greatly encouraged to read your post. I've been struggling along in a world where I could never find another person who felt so acutely aware of these things and actually exclude TV so completely from their lives.

I have another contribution to add to your account of the effects of TV. It's not a scientifically arrived at view but a long considered theory.

It's based on the idea that certain 'designs' are greater than the sum of their parts. As in the way that 3 light alloy tubes are incredibly strong when they are joined together as a triangle ( as in bicycle frames ).

Our primary senses work together as a whole experience. We can artificially simulate the 'experience' of one sense at a time and find it useful but not overwhelming or disorientating. We can invent ways to record, transmit and replay sound that we can hear at a different time and place from where it was recorded. We can invent ways to record, transmit and replay images and moving visuals that we can see at a different time and place from where they were recorded. Each of these technologies have their impact on our ( inner ) outer state. When we combine these technologies in synchronisation and provide our ears and our eyes with a simultanious virtual reality we seem to set off a multiplier factor that greatly amplifies the 'effect' on our combined senses.

As a person who won't have a TV in my home I am always amazed to see the effect they have on other people. They have a dramatic effect on me too if I dare to settle down in front of one for an hour or so. I've even been seriously disturbed by TV programs and have had to make my excuses an leave.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), skyflower (8th February 2014)

28. Link to Post #97
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I think to vastly oversimplify the technology and physiology entrained, that this plays on the mind's natural tendency to take parts and combine them into a comprehensive whole. In that sense, this technology is tampering with the holographic mind. Sorry for taking such license with language and talking in such an imprecise way. And this is why this particular technology is so dangerous and insidious - not only does it reach into the mind subliminally just beneath conscious awareness for the purpose of directiing and controlling mundane human activities, i.e. "consumption," "politics," "religion" etc - more importantly it seeks to use the human mind against itself to further reinforce and shore up the mental prisons we have functioned in without being aware of this for probably thousands of years. In addition, this technology seeks to use the holographic mind to manipulate reality by projecting certain very negative energies and constructs out onto the larger reality. Anyone interested in truth, freedom and conscious positive human development should throw their TV away, not permit young children to watch it, and talk to friends and family about this without alienating them by getting too woo-woo initially. This is serious and is about our survival.

The one person I was close to in my life who was probably a genuine member of the Illuminati informed me that he "would not have a TV in his house." HE would know.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 4th December 2010 at 19:51.

29. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

If one TRULY wants to get away form ALL of this, then one is going to have to find a technology in computer monitor form that is like the technology in a Kindle reader.

Ie, LCD panel with no framing,and back-lit with LED lights that are always and continually on. No framing of any kind. Very slow response, no color, monochromatic.

30. Link to Post #99
    Deactivated
    Thanks

I agree we should look into that as I have noticed subliminal flickering and sometimes even flashes at frankly inauspicous moments on my computer screen. I know anyone reading this out of context would think I have flipped out but frankly I have flipped in.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hey Carmody do you know of any computer monitors that are like what you have described? I would like to get one if such exists.

31. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Another critical point is that this experience that cracked my head entirely open, this experience allowed me to deeply explore all my origins and life, to the point of birth--and beyond. I rewired my head and it was painful -no doubt. The break down was total, and I'd not have it any other way.

This wiring change had the effect of sublimating or dropping the ego-body response from such a high level of control in my life. The body ego response ended up showing itself as LIMITING my intellectual capacity and reach. The body-ego 'freezes you out' so to speak. Like a autonomous hypnotic state that has descended upon the body-edifice and hobbles the occupying spirit body.

MY IQ, I estimated (at that time), at the peak, had extended to 200+ --and beyond. I purposely stepped way from it, as I had one foot in each world and had to make a decision. To stay here with the rest of you--or go. Most of the intellectual capacity and some of ethereal sensitivity stayed, but the incredible magic and connection dissipated. I was in a state where anything, anything at all was possible. But the body could not handle it. Which is why I mercilessly exercised and kept my body in absolute peak condition. The drain was immense. What that state of mind and being told me, is that the stories of old...are true. Very very true. Men stomping around like gods (as seen by this imprisoned state). I was inches away from it, and backed off. Not my purpose.

Which is the overall intellectual level that our spirit bodies (that integrate with our physical bodies) are at. I effectively erased the barrier. But it cannot be held, in my experience, while living in this modern world.
    Last edited by Carmody; 4th December 2010 at 20:23.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), Alekahn2 (27th July 2017), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), skyflower (8th February 2014), Stephanie (1st March 2015), Swanette (23rd September 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast