+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #101
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

We are embodied for reasons and I believe, chose this state for some reason. We need to learn more about our purpose which gets to who and what we really are. And THIS is the most carefully guarded secret that we are NOT to know. We are energetic beings of light for whom nothing, NOTHING is impossible. So - how to 'step down the voltage' and function effectively in the every-day world...............??? Many of us are trying to do that now.

On the 'stepping down the voltage' - maybe one way to look at the body, especially the central nervous, endocrine and brain systems, is as a transducer? A mechanism to step down the voltage from etheric levels into this corporeal instrument?
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 4th December 2010 at 21:03.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

skyflower (8th February 2014), witchy1 (4th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Also, in my estimation, training wheels. Rubber Buggy Baby Bumpers.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Ahkenaten (4th December 2010), skyflower (8th February 2014)

5. Link to Post #103
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Agree!

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

Yes I had the same impression of his aversion to DW. So it's interesting that they are still in touch. Perhaps his aversion was having someone alongside, who, from his reaction to some of DW's early contributions, he did not think was in the same league or indeed the same ballgame. Despite the strangeness of some of the experiences that Dr P mentioned he is clearly a 'physical' scientist (Instrument Maker) and may have objected to the implicit 'psychic' association caused by DW's very obvious presence and occasionally mistaken pick-ups on what he said. DW did reveal the tendency we all have, to grab at information too quickly, thinking we've got it because it fits a preconception of our own. When in fact the teller is saying something else. No offence intended to DW in these observations.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Ahkenaten (10th December 2010), Strat (11th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

As for always going ahead and finding the end of people's words, sentences and conclusions, that is actually an extension of how we actually interpret words. Our minds hear the start of a word and begin test fitting the end of the word before it is actually uttered. This, in order to be able to function in conjunction with actions, in this case, spoken word, in as 'real time' a capacity as is possible.

This is the actual process of martial arts. To create a semi-autonomous aspect of the nervous system and body response.

this is an extension of our autonomous system that interprets EVERY input to our personal body/life in danger/no danger terms FIRST, before anything else happens. Ie the system itself is INHERENTLY paranoid, to start--- and always will be. Thus it is manipulable, as we all know, I hope, being members of this forum.

The point here, is that David has evolved to the next point, like developed martial arts, which is test fitting in real time, entire sequences -as a single grouping.

I do the same, all the time -and most of us do it to some extent. I use it all the time as this can allow me to find answers when none are available, as this technique has me doing the equivalent of heavy exercise as I'm always at it, even in casual conversation. In essence, as a style of communication, it can be annoying but the other side of the coin is that I'm always 'working out' and ready for the load that comes down the road that is 'incomplete' and I must find the connective tissue for it. It's literally wired into me as part of my software/hardware package. And if David did not have this, he'd not have gotten as far as he has - today.

Annoying it may be to some but critical it is. IMO and IME.

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

Thanks for that, but I was talking about times when DW actually leaped in, mistaking what Dr P was talking about, and had to be corrected. In my experience of Tai Chi (30+ years) one becomes instant by instant more aware of the objective realm, rather than more prone to react from internal subjective assumptions, which some call the 'unguarded posture'. As I said I often react in this unguarded subjective way myself ... so, no judgements.

10. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

That's what I mean. david's pre-load expectations where an example of him holding a Swiss army knife of potential 'fits' in his mind.

Also, David, ever the psychic -- one likes to test not just their mental muscles on logical assumption, but their psychic forecasting capacities as well. And I suspect that is part of where David's real tendency to 'jump in' was coming from. That's where part of my tendency to do similar - comes from.

As well, David speaks in front of people all the time. If this did not agree with his make up, then he'd not be doing it. So there is a certain hard wired thing about his situation where he simply speaks to all. Part of his nature. So when you get someone like Peterson who necessarily had to have long winded explanations, you get David, looking to shorten things up with his own understandings being offered as potential ends to the given meandering explanation. Just a potential answer, is all.

I'd suspect that once Doc Pete and David had ironed out their stylistic differences, that their communications would speed up and sync much better..which may partly explain their now supposedly extant dialogue.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th December 2010 at 18:08.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

skyflower (8th February 2014)

12. Link to Post #108
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    I'd suspect that once Doc Pete and David had ironed out their stylistic differences, that their communications would speed up and sync much better..which may partly explain their now supposedly extant dialogue.

No.. I think it has to do with believability. At the end of the day, who is joe blow going to believe ?

A "bill ryan" who talks level-headed, backs up his claims with solid research and looks like someone you'd like to meet in your local coffee shop and strike up a chat with... Or "David Wilcock" who comes across a bit too enthusiastic at times, says "OMG! I had the most amazing dream last night!", and looks like that dude out of "The LawnMower Man"??

I'm not passing judgement on the guy, I quite like him myself and would love to meet him, but when the **** hits the fan, people are going to ask questions - and the "bill ryans" of the world excude a lot more trust and level-headedness than the "David Wilcocks"... and this, IMHO is why TPTW are allowing Pete to stay in contact with dave - he's the one less likely to be believed.

13. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

The TPTB don't have as much power as some might think. Like a single guard with 100 prisoners, you just have to find a way to get people past the fear of dying. Due to this, they have to concentrate their power and move it around, often. They have to keep up appearances. This includes the critical act of secrecy, to keep that information close. It gives the appearance of them being everywhere, at any time.

There are more fires out there - than they can put out. As long as people feel the guards are in control - they will be.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Dale (12th December 2010), Luke (12th December 2010), seko (2nd March 2014), skyflower (8th February 2014), Yoda (12th February 2011)

15. Link to Post #110
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Quote I doubt there will be any public links for this device. As Dr. Peterson described it, only those with high connections would have access to it's use.
    Hiya Dale, guess what I found:

Method and Apparatus for Shielding a Person from the Polluting Effects of Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) Magnetic Waves, and all Other Environmental Electromagnetic Emissions - by Dr Andrija Puharich
    Essentia Research Associates
    Invited Paper: The Tesla Centennial Symposium, IEEE Pikes Peak Section, Colorado Springs CO (August 12, 1984)

This paper will describe a novel method and means of defense against the global omnipresence of ELF emissions and other electromagnetic pollution. The use of ELF magnetic emissions in contemporary undeclared warfare is so new that there is little knowledge about it amongst both the lay public and experts in warfare. Therefore, this paper will rely on the history of the development of ELF warfare starting with Nikola Tesla’s pioneering work in the 1890s; its contemporary use by several nations; and some new research carried out by the author. This background material is to be found in Reference 1, an unpublished manuscript written by the inventor.

Figure 2: (A) ELFm-EMPe Shield Device Block Diagram. Earth/Atmosphere are energy sources for polluting emissions (I, II). Neutrinos are space energy source of energy for bio-proton detectors (V). The human (III) is the target for these three sources of energy. (B) In the block diagram, IV, VI, VII, VIII, and IX are components of the Shield Device. VI and VII are armbands. IV, VIII, and IX are housed in a metal pen housing and electrically shielded inside from EMPe effects. The solid lines represent conventional EM wiring and coupling. The dashed lines represent scalar wave pathways, and virtual flux pathways.

Description of the Shield Device which Protects an Individual from the Negative Biological and Psychological Effects of EMPe and ELFm Polluting Emissions ~
    Reference to Figure 2 shows the block diagram of the Shield Device. There are three components of the Shield Device. The first component is the metal shielded circuit made up of three parts respectively labeled: the Sensor (IV), the Battery (VIII), and the Controller (IX), a quartz clock. Now it is to be noted that the first component which is in the form and shape of a ball point type of pencil, and will be called the pencil hereinafter, encloses all of the three parts in a metal Faraday type of shield. This means that the the parts are effectively shielded against all EM radiation above about 100 Hz. The pencil is normally held in the hand and can be used as a working ballpoint pen, or it can be worn in a shirt pocket or carried by a cord hung around the neck. The only signals that can get through the shielding of the pen are: (a) the magnetic brain waves of the person wearing it, (b) the ambient neutrino flux from deep space, and (c) virtual sub-quantum anenergy from the environment.

More here: http://www.rexresearch.com/puharelf/puharich.htm

It looks like a standard pen - What do you think?????????

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

anikohu (16th January 2011), mrmalco (16th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #111
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ahkenaten (here)
    . I personally observed when watching the insipid new years' bacchanal in New York City on the tube in 2003 (the last year I watched TV) the image of a grinning bloody skull emerge over the TV imagery of the partying New Year's revelers in Time Square. Moreover there was an audio component - it said "You Will All Die." I am not kidding about this, this is real and actually happened.
    Whoa! I am checking new years eve tv videos on youtube to see if I can find this. Was this on the screen in times sq, or was it over the who picture (produced by the tv producer broadcasting to yor tv? Can you pinpoint a time? such as as the ball was descending? or imediately afterwards, as the revelers were jumping up and down and kissing?

18. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

Some late thoughts on what so annoyed Dr Pete and why Kerry got the brunt of his anger - from him and others.

If, in previous conversation, someone confides information but off-the-record, it is really crass to ask a question on that topic on-the-record if you ever want the interviewee to trust you again. This is because it becomes obvious to an alert monitoring viewer (and you can bet there were some pretty sharp one's on that interview) that the interviewee must have said something off camera. That puts the interviewee in the wrong with his 'own people' - they begin to distrust him, knowing that he must have said something or other. I don't have any personal dislike of Kerry but as an old media man I always wondered when her amateurism would catalyze some unfortunate happening. It really did - until Charles came along Dr Peterson was the most informative witness we ever heard from.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrmalco For This Post:

Carmody (13th September 2012), ketikoti (29th January 2011), Yoda (12th February 2011)

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mrmalco (here)
    until Charles came along Dr Peterson was the most informative witness we ever heard from.
    Yes, whilst we learn to trust our intuition we also need to maintain discernible barometers.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to jasontorque For This Post:

ketturah (18th June 2011)

22. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I can see that it has been months since there has been activity on this thread. I personally know Pete Peterson and we exchanged visits to one another (separated by a couple of thousand miles) some years ago. Yes, Pete is a mystery to many. Everybody wants to know about past activities and the so many "why's", "how's", and "when's". Based on the background in pictures you posted, Pete gave his interview to Camelot in the same vicinity where I visited him and his reasons for being there are exactly as he states in the interview. I truly have no curiosity as to what led to the development Dr. Pete Peterson. I care only about the potential loss of so many things that he can offer. I do know of and can vouch for his expertise in electromagnetics and the RF spectrum. Pete was long ago developing solutions that are presently being talked about as future technologies in the medical and telecommunications fields.

I have not been in direct contact with Pete for several years but was presented with wireless communications technology about which I spoke with Pete long ago by an individual who has always claimed to be associated in one way or another with indistinct government entities. An individual that years ago met Pete because of me. The companies mentioned in this thread also figure prominently in this individual's presentations as does Pete Peterson. After two years of hyperbole and basically having been driven to near bankruptcy I have cut off this individual and any associated companies or groups. I was told not to let Dr. Peterson know of activities where his technology was being used. Now I am threatened with lawsuits if I do not continue to take part in their projects. That's how that particular sector seems to work. Looks like I will have to make a trip to find my friend Pete to give him a heads up and to reestablish communication.

This scenario is typical and the reason that Pete Peterson falls into unfavorable light at times. Individuals who never truly identify themselves but infer links to either the government or powerful groups manipulate information. A person as open as Pete Peterson (despite appearances to the contrary) becomes a tool benefitting others while deriving no benefit for himself. There is something that all of these Pete Peterson "exploiters" share: they do not allow access to Pete and will hinder efforts to this effect.

Anyone can misinterpret body language or read a person incorrectly. Pete was probably nervous during the interview but I am certain that his intent was not to ignore anyone. He was simply concentrating on the camera. He is a very likable person and extremely easygoing. Pete may be many things but he is not a professional interview candidate. There are many views and opinions that I differ on with Pete but, on the whole, I stand by him. We don't need to fear the Pete Petersons that show up on the radar. It is the many blips that seem to spontaneously generate on the screen around individuals like Pete that we need to be wary of. Sadly, in the end, what seems to be a common trait these "blips" share is the $$$ factor and how to milk Dr. Peterson and his concepts or to suppress them if they feel theatened. I want to make it clear that I do not espouse any conspiracy theories. In my opinion Pete is subject to manipulation for profit by many individuals and companies. These may or may not have government ties. Bottom line is that greed is the greatest hindrance to getting Pete's ideas to the public.

I commend Project Camelot for seeking out and wrangling an interview out of Dr. Peterson. I hope he is reading this thread for he will recognize the initials. I know his wife, Michelle, passed away since his interview but know that she would have wanted him to keep up the fight. A great lady and a huge loss. Go for it Project Camelot! Go for it Pete! Give'm hell!!! They certainly deserve it.

23. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to THW For This Post:

<8> (19th September 2011), araucaria (12th September 2011), Aurelius (12th September 2011), Calz (12th September 2011), Carmody (13th September 2012), Cjay (12th September 2011), crested-duck (12th September 2011), DarMar (13th September 2012), jcocks (13th September 2011), Kano (13th September 2011), ketturah (12th September 2011), Limor Wolf (20th September 2011), Lisab (13th September 2011), Miller (12th September 2011), mountain_jim (16th September 2011), Pani (12th September 2011), Revere (19th September 2011), seko (2nd March 2014), sunflower (13th September 2011), Swanette (23rd September 2013), Taurean (13th September 2011), winnasboy (13th September 2011)

24. Link to Post #115
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,108 times in 521 posts

thx for this post.

Unfortunately I know all to well those with technical talent .. are not very good at dealing with bastards. One day we will kick them in the nuts.

Quote Posted by THW (here)
    I can see that it has been months since there .....<snip>
    Last edited by Aurelius; 12th September 2011 at 13:42.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurelius For This Post:

Cjay (12th September 2011), THW (13th September 2011)

26. Link to Post #116
    United Arab Emirates Avalon Member mahalall's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 591 posts

Thanks THW,

Dr Pete Peterson should be respected, he shared an enormous amount.

I found his review of blood clotting factor X as derived from Rat fish liver oil really interesting and probably deserves a thread of investigation on it's own.
    As suggested as an Anti arthrosclerosis agent! It's use with factor V as obtained from the dietary source of Nato (fermented soya bean) a rich source of vitamin K. Would raise the eye brows of those pharmaceutical companies who produce statins-nitrates and anti-hypertensive agents.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahalall For This Post:

ketturah (12th September 2011), Miller (13th September 2011), seko (2nd March 2014), THW (13th September 2011)

28. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I am glad to see that this thread is active and that folks are interested in what Dr. Pete Peterson is trying to bring to our attention. I must admit that one of the people that I have cut off did have a comment that he frequently used: "There are three kinds of people - Those that make things happen, those that watch things happen, and those that say 'What the f*** just happenned?'"
    Would it that all of us could fall in the first category... I have seen for years that the great majority of us fall into the second and third type. People must stand up and make their opinions heard. People must stand up and make a choice between allowing situations to follow the "standard" that others impose or strive to get things back on the right path.
    We don't all have to be inventors. We don't all need to enjoy elevated IQ's. What we all need is consciousness of what is happening around us and to us. We all have a stake in humanity's future and we can all make a difference as individuals. There is a huge difference between "what can I do?" and "what will I do?".

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to THW For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th July 2017), Carmody (13th September 2012), Limor Wolf (20th September 2011), Miller (13th September 2011), seko (2nd March 2014), sunflower (13th September 2011), Taurean (13th September 2011)

30. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

food for thought...
    "Be not astonished at new ideas; for it is well known to you that a thing does not therefore cease to be true because it is not accepted by many."
    Baruch Spinoza

31. The Following User Says Thank You to THW For This Post:

Marianne (16th September 2011)

32. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

and the hits keep on coming...

In my attempts to gather additional data regarding information in this thread I have run into some interesting material that references MediaG3 (a company where Dr. Peterson was supposedly on the Board of Directors). I cannot attest to the veracity of the posts but the link is http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...board_id=12980 . Go to the bottom of this page to see some interesting posts.

As i stated on a previous posting here, manipulation comes to mind. I wonder what this company may have gotten out of Dr. Peterson and what happened with this information. Once again, it looks like Pete got used. You can be certain that MediaG3 did get some kind of a benefit from its relationship with Pete Peterson. I will, for now, give MediaG3 the benefit of the doubt... Time will tell if MediaG3 is a bona fide corporation that has all they claim to have and that it is not what seems to be depicted by the posts.

Regards to all

33. Link to Post #120
    UK Avalon Member winston smith1971's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello The-cipher-replied

I have watched the Project Camelot interview with Dr. Pete Peterson several times and my impression is that he came across as a sincere and genuine chap, if he is who he says he is, then perhaps the 'Heat is On' and he has decided to do a runner before he has an 'accident' like other's before and since!

Thank you for an interesting thread.

Love and peace and welcome. JP
    Does Bill Ryan know you have knicked his hat...LOL no sorry only joking

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast