Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,055 times in 1,024 posts

Default Re: The Saga of Dr. Pete Peterson

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    The TPTB don't have as much power as some might think. Like a single guard with 100 prisoners, you just have to find a way to get people past the fear of dying. Due to this, they have to concentrate their power and move it around, often. They have to keep up appearances. This includes the critical act of secrecy, to keep that information close. It gives the appearance of them being everywhere, at any time.

There are more fires out there - than they can put out. As long as people feel the guards are in control - they will be.
    Exactly! I read Foucault's "Panopticon" a while back, and I can't get that out of my mind!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Playdo of Ataraxas For This Post:

Carmody (8th February 2014), ketturah (20th September 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Orgone device... what are the benefits?

4. Link to Post #123
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi girls and guys,

In the matter we are analysing, the most difficult is to have a full picture of the game, the rules and the final goal of it.
    The players are already showing themselves.
    I think that any group behind any of the whistelblowers and alltogether had interest to see PC stop or change the way it existed.
    Why? And how does PA and PC are different?

Thanks Bill.

5. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by miloud (here)
    Hi girls and guys,

In the matter we are analysing, the most difficult is to have a full picture of the game, the rules and the final goal of it.
    The players are already showing themselves.
    I think that any group behind any of the whistelblowers and alltogether had interest to see PC stop or change the way it existed.
    Why? And how does PA and PC are different?

Thanks Bill.
    Stop ? .... no. Indeed it's the next word you used ... change
    These guys understand Aikido ... you use the flow of energy of your opponent and re-direct it.
    This way you don't have to absorb the energy of the incoming impulse.

And especially now with people waking up they would alarmed in an instant when you try to stop it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Carmody (13th September 2012), Hazel (8th February 2014), seko (13th September 2012)

7. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by kersley (here)
    one side of that coin says plenty of benefits if used in full knowledge of how it works. If one knows how it works and what it does, there are then...other avenues to pursue that make orgone devices look like the child's toy that they are.

Orgone devices are a signpost of a much deeper situation and orgone should not be played with in ignorance of what it is doing.

A very big and shiny coin, orgone is.... and it has two very weighted and deep sides.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

mahalall (13th September 2012), nomadguy (5th December 2013), seko (8th February 2014)

9. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aurelius (here)
    thx for this post.

Unfortunately I know all to well those with technical talent .. are not very good at dealing with bastards. One day we will kick them in the nuts.

Quote Posted by THW (here)
    I can see that it has been months since there .....<snip>
    The thing about 'the bastards', is that the only thing they possess, as a specialized predator -- is their manipulation. All they have, is a parasite class level of skill. Lies, posturing, threats. Manipulation, in order to have others kill for them. And so on.

And they use that manipulation skill to try and build a wall that you cannot pass, so you cannot walk around.... see behind what is essentially.....a very weak facade.

The 'give away' sign, is that the weaker their position, the quicker they have to be on the attack, when someone really exposes or goes after their weaknesses or what they are trying to cover. They have no choice. They must unilaterally first (and quickly) use fear, manipulation and violence. That is as far as their skill set extends. This is pure Sun Tzu 'art of war' tactics, where psychology plays the greater part.
    Last edited by Carmody; 13th September 2012 at 15:19.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Hazel (8th February 2014), Jean-Luc (8th February 2014), Miller (18th March 2014), onawah (12th August 2016), PurpleLama (13th September 2012), seko (13th September 2012), Soul Safari (9th February 2014)

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Quote I remember him talking about ratfish liver oil. I have just started taking it to check if the 'decalcification of the pineal gland' works at all. Any feedback on that?
    Quote There are a few websites that sprang up following the Peterson interview selling "ratfish oil." I'm not sure if any of them have the real deal or not, but Peterson did seem very sure ratfish oil de-calcifies the Pineal Gland. I'd be willing to try it! I haven't heard from anyone else about it yet, but the Weston Price Foundation does have a lot to say about "Activator X," the main component, as described by Peterson, in ratfish oil.
    I am pretty confident what that is is labeled "Blue Ice skate fish oil" and it is sold by Green Pastures. Fiddleheads in my neck of the woods says they sell that brand but never have the actual product. After 3 requests to order some for me, I am still waiting, all calcified up

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks

Gosh I really hate to double post but I found this in this thread so, here goes my "ignorant" question....

In the end we had an e-mail dialog which was published on the Camelot blog at the time. He stressed that he was trying to get clearance not to protect HIM, but to protect US.

We told him that we'd be willing to take that risk, and published it anyway.

Several months later, look at what happened to Project Camelot.

Note, however, that this was one of several concurrent factors: we upset a lot of people in the second half of 2009, including:

whichever group was behind Dan Burisch.
    whichever group was behind Steven Greer.
    whichever group was behind the Mars colony that Henry Deacon came out to speak about in Barcelona.
    the Church of Scientology (as a result of the Dane Tops interview - although that was not published till November).

By August 2009 someone had made the decision that we were going too far. Marci McDowell turned face and abruptly started to attack us viciously and continually. Henry Deacon disappeared and refused to have anything more to do with us. And various things happened at the end of the year, quite well-documented in bits and pieces elsewhere, as a result of which Kerry and I found we were no longer able to work together.

This brought back a big De-ja-vu and I remembered reading this along way back. I still dont understand what happened to Camelot when it is said it "changed" or "stopped" and I especially dont understand " as a result of which Kerry and I found we were no longer able to work together." And omg I know this will most likely go unanswered, but who is behind those aforementioned people?????

Sorry for the n00bness but I need to know the answer to any of the questions from this "young grasshoppa".

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to skuzzy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2013), Bob (23rd September 2013), Krist (24th September 2013), nomadguy (5th December 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2013), seko (8th February 2014), skyflower (8th February 2014), Sophocles (10th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #129
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Skuzzy, this was an interesting thread for me to read.

15. Link to Post #130
    Australia Avalon Member Shannow's Avatar
    Thanks

http://www.westonaprice.org/fat-solu...tamin-k2#foods

REading the list of vitamin K rich foods, I can now see in my locale why children with healthy teeth have healthy teeth...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shannow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2014)

17. Link to Post #131
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,786 times in 1,433 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Bill,
    Hope you stop by this chat again. The Peterson interview was one of my favorites on PC. He had concrete examples of events or products and his revelation on that topic.

I remember during the run up to releasing the interview I recall either Kerry or yourself saying there was many hours of video that could not be released and the reason for not releasing was to guard PCs safety. Given your thoughts above about the PC drama, which occurred after the Peterson release, would it not be a good idea to release the edited material?

PS, I am still seeking the metal filing product Peterson said he sold for finger manipulation and yes I still take the ratfish oil. I have not been sick since taking it. Not sure if that proves anything. But I have put two drops of it in stagnant water and it does purify it.
    Nearly right! We have 12 hours of off-record AUDIO. All the video was published.

The audio contains some pretty interesting stuff. Some of it we've kinda gradually leaked out a little with references at conferences, or generally hinted at in other conversations, but there's a real treasure trove of tidbits in there... some of which really blew our minds. We were told very clearly by Pete it was off-record.

I really should trawl through that and create a compendium of information - the Peterson Files (as it were). Like the last Peter Sellers Pink Panther movie which they created from all the outtakes from the earlier films!

For those of you who (e.g.) have been posting on this thread, I can see that it would be fascinating - and it might be. The 12 hours has been fully transcribed and so in theory it would not be too hard to do. It'd be pretty rough... but it would add a lot of value to those who already know that the guy is for real. Skeptics would not bother to read it.

While I've sort of talked my way into this while writing - this isn't going to happen anytime soon: I have too much on my plate. It DOES need to be read through very carefully to edit out the bits and pieces that we know we definitely don't have his okay to publish. But I do appreciate the prompt, and all the interest.
    Hi - I've read through this entire thread again (so interesting and so current STILL) and wonder whether there's an update on the off the record audio. I also wonder there's been any "sighting" of either Dr Peterson or Alfred Nuuman recently, even just to confirm they are both alive and well.

While writing, and slightly off topic, has anyone ever been on the "Dark Internet" and researched any of the information here . . . . or is it all just about buying spliffs in bulk and machine guns?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2014), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), sheme (27th February 2014), wegge (27th February 2014)

19. Link to Post #132
    United States Avalon Member Robin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,584 times in 1,239 posts

Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)
    Hi - I've read through this entire thread again (so interesting and so current STILL) and wonder whether there's an update on the off the record audio. I also wonder there's been any "sighting" of either Dr Peterson or Alfred Nuuman recently, even just to confirm they are both alive and well.

While writing, and slightly off topic, has anyone ever been on the "Dark Internet" and researched any of the information here . . . . or is it all just about buying spliffs in bulk and machine guns?
    For what it's worth, I went to a David Wilcock conference at the end of October. He mentioned many times that he is still in contact with Pete Peterson on a regular basis...but David didn't expand on anything.

Take what meaning from this you will...

"Rather than love, than fame, than money, give me truth."
    ~Henry David Thoreau

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Robin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2014), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), Miller (5th December 2013)

21. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

First off, I want to mention that I have made contact with Dr. Pete Peterson in the past. After seeing this interview about 1-2 years ago, I did some fishing around and found the name of the company he worked for at that time. Then (to be shamefully honest) I pretended to be someone who was interested in doing business with this company, knowing if I persisted just a little bit that I would be put into contact with him - which happened. We exchanged a couple of mundane business oriented Emails but I was excited none the less - it worked! Unfortunately, I was to embarrassed at his point to reveal the true nature of my inquiries and ask him all the things I really wanted to ask him, so I let the whole thing go. In one of the emails he made a comment that made me think that he knew what I was up to - but it was kind of an encouraging comment. At this point I didn't know what to do... I was conflicted between respecting the mans privacy and getting what I feel to be invaluable information, particularly about the Accucomb device and the other medical device. So I decided to let it go and not bother him. At the time I was happy enough to have made contact with him, but now I'm just disappointed that I couldn't go that extra step... still think about it sometimes.

Secondly, you could probably use the same electret material in microphones paired with some copper to get something very close to the accucomb but I'm not sure - there's several different kinds of plastic electret materials. Quartz is an electret material I believe... I haven't found anything on the medical tuning device that hasn't already been mentioned on this thread, sadly.

I know it's been a while and this may already seem like a dead issue to most of you, but I'm just as interested now as I ever was before in these devices & other things mentioned by Dr. Pete Peterson. I just thought I would revive this topic, share my little bit and see if anyone maybe had some stable and relevant info/updates they might want to add.

Lastly, I strive to be an honorable man wherever and whenever possible. I'm only mildly discontent about how I decided to get into contact with him, but still feel it wasn't honest and I wouldn't recommend anyone do the same thing. Even if only out of respect for Dr. Petersons privacy.

Thanks!

-subcoder

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Subcoder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2014), Jean-Luc (8th February 2014), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), Miller (18th March 2014), mountain_jim (27th February 2014), onawah (12th August 2016), wegge (27th February 2014)

23. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kersley (here)

Orgone is a tough one. Great at what it does, if we truly understand what it is doing, when we use it, when we build and place it, etc.

the problem with orgone is that it is an open ended system, it is not 'enclosed'. This is by definition, when dealing with unknowns - not a very smart thing to be doing.

Things like gravity motors, LENR type devices, not so bad, as they are by design and execution, enclosed. This has less potential, in some important ways, to harm ourselves or the overall environment.

Oh. I answered that one already.

Well, a second warning and a bit more clarity is not a bad thing.

as for the 'accucomb'. There is another (way).

See kozyrev's permalloy sleeping space. To drop the earth's magnetic field to as close to zero as is possible.

Quote Carol: Well, the whole planet is an electronic soup, with radio waves on all frequencies.

Trofimov: Yes, exactly. So, to the next room. This is a “cosmobiotron” clinical device. There are two here — the only ones in the whole world. Inside this apparatus, the electromagnetic field is reduced almost to nothing, which allows us to go anywhere in space. Just to be free, out of the magnetic field of the earth.

Carol: How does it do that?

Trofimov: Inside this shell are several layers of a special steel called “permalloy” that has magnetic “receiving qualities,” that is sensitive to magnetism. Inside the tube, the magnetic field is diminished 600 times.

Currently, the Earth’s magnetic field has 49,000 nano-Teslas. It has been decreasing by about 50-70 nano-Teslas per year. By the end of the millennium, we’ll have only 100-200 nano-Teslas. So, this apparatus allows us to emulate the situation that we will have 1000 years in our future.

[He sat down on the open end of the tube]. Where I’m sitting now, the magnetic field is how it will be on Earth in 100 years. As I move further into the apparatus, the magnetic field is decreased, as it will be on Earth further into the future. We measure the results every 15 centimeters, which is equivalent to 100 years. In a thousand years, we will be somewhere in the middle of this apparatus.

This apparatus is the most important research instrument for assessment of the evolutionary consequences of the fluctuation of Earth’s magnetic field.

Carol: What is the result of that diminished magnetic field?

Trofimov: As the force of the magnetic field is decreased, the sun’s energies will penetrate more.

Carol: So the magnetic field protects us from the solar rays?

Trofimov: Yes, and also cosmic rays — galactic protons, for example. The less protection there is, the more particles can reach us.

Carol: Is the ozone layer a different mechanism?

Trofimov: Somewhat different. The ozone layer filters only the ultraviolet part of the spectrum.

So we have a profound opportunity to really emulate what will happen with any living creature or human being, century by century — how we will co-exist with these energies from space. What will happen? Either our mind reserves or extra abilities will open, or on the contrary they will be limited, and some catastrophe will happen. So basically, this is a like a theatrical stage, where we can see how the fate of human life will play in a thousand years.

We have been working more than 15 years, so we do have results. Part of our results have been published, and we are preparing to publish more.

Now I will say something important. As we investigate brain activity — either with an electro-encephalogram, or by assessing brain functions like intellect level, memory, and other functions, we realize that we currently use only 5% of the capacity of our brains throughout our whole lives. And then, after we spend some time inside the apparatus — in a space without magnetism — we repeat the same tests, and we see a drastically different picture. We see that our mind’s additional reserves and abilities are activated. We see an increase in memory capacity, increased IQ, and changing zones of electric activity of the brain.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th February 2014 at 15:43.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th July 2017), Deega (27th February 2014), hohoemi (11th February 2014), Jean-Luc (8th February 2014), Limor Wolf (27th February 2014), Miller (18th March 2014), onawah (12th August 2016), Selene (27th February 2014), skyflower (8th February 2014), Sophocles (17th March 2014)

25. Link to Post #135
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi, any update on any of the off-record info Bill said he might retrieve from the pete peterson interviews back in 2010? Also, has David wilcock ever written about it anywhere? Thanks

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Rara For This Post:

Miller (18th March 2014)

27. Link to Post #136
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    What does one mean when they say "whichever group was behind Dan Burisch/Steven Greer/Colony on Mars"?
    You can pick some some material that might support the notion of a "colony on Mars" - in this recent interview:

Dr Richard Alan Miller: "Food for Mars / Holographic Universe" - 2 Feb. 2014

3 weeks ago / 482 views

28. Link to Post #137
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Another critical point is that this experience that cracked my head entirely open, this experience allowed me to deeply explore all my origins and life, to the point of birth--and beyond. I rewired my head and it was painful -no doubt. The break down was total, and I'd not have it any other way.

This wiring change had the effect of sublimating or dropping the ego-body response from such a high level of control in my life. The body ego response ended up showing itself as LIMITING my intellectual capacity and reach. The body-ego 'freezes you out' so to speak. Like a autonomous hypnotic state that has descended upon the body-edifice and hobbles the occupying spirit body.

MY IQ, I estimated (at that time), at the peak, had extended to 200+ --and beyond. I purposely stepped way from it, as I had one foot in each world and had to make a decision. To stay here with the rest of you--or go. Most of the intellectual capacity and some of ethereal sensitivity stayed, but the incredible magic and connection dissipated. I was in a state where anything, anything at all was possible. But the body could not handle it. Which is why I mercilessly exercised and kept my body in absolute peak condition. The drain was immense. What that state of mind and being told me, is that the stories of old...are true. Very very true. Men stomping around like gods (as seen by this imprisoned state). I was inches away from it, and backed off. Not my purpose.

Which is the overall intellectual level that our spirit bodies (that integrate with our physical bodies) are at. I effectively erased the barrier. But it cannot be held, in my experience, while living in this modern world.
    Hello Carmody,

Reading your above post from 2010, I wonder if you are able to expand more on which methodology/device/organic or advanced technology you used which transformed your reality in such a way? or link to a sparate post where you wrote about it in more detail.

Quote Originally posted by Carmody:" Orgone is a tough one. Great at what it does, if we truly understand what it is doing, when we use it, when we build and place it, etc.

the problem with orgone is that it is an open ended system, it is not 'enclosed'. This is by definition, when dealing with unknowns - not a very smart thing to be doing."
    What are the disadvantages of an open ended sytem? also, in relations to that, what are your thoughts on the Tensor field, which is a point to point 'enclosed' form of energy if I understand it correct, and more specifically it's efficiency when it comes to building devices such as the tensor rings

Thank you,

Limor

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Carmody (2nd March 2014), Sidney (15th March 2014), Sophocles (17th March 2014)

30. Link to Post #138
    Taiwan Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,816 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by SamwiseTheBrave (here)
    Quote Posted by w1ndmill (here)

For what it's worth, I went to a David Wilcock conference at the end of October. He mentioned many times that he is still in contact with Pete Peterson on a regular basis...but David didn't expand on anything.

Take what meaning from this you will...

Well, I am also in contact with someone who maintains regular contacts with Pete Peterson.

I had a chat with him this past week about whether or not we would ever see a release of PP's technology. He said it was possible in two ways:

+ If someone approached PP and could back a release with money and enough resources, then Peterson might agree. But he did seem to think that he might be a bit difficult to pin down, and to work with

+ My friend knows some people developing technology based on the principles of PP's devices. And they need and want help. The financial size and scale of the help required was not made clear.

I am still investigating this, and a mutual friend has said he would like to pay a visit to PP at his home, so I may have some further news, but I cannot say when that will be.

31. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member Brakeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Dr. P's diagnostic technology works precisely when used correctly.

The problem is, most ND's who use it in their practice do so the wrong way and let superstitious thought guide them instead.

Has anyone heard from him recently?

I would like to purchase some materials.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Brakeman For This Post:

sheme (17th March 2014)

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Brakeman (here)
    Dr. P's diagnostic technology works precisely when used correctly.

The problem is, most ND's who use it in their practice do so the wrong way and let superstitious thought guide them instead.

Has anyone heard from him recently?

I would like to purchase some materials.
    Perhaps PM Sidney ... I suggest that because of his post here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast