+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vitamin B-17 inhibits sugar metabolism of Cancer?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Vitamin B-17 inhibits sugar metabolism of Cancer?

Ran across this today doing some med research in Edgar Cayce readings and commentary. This is one I was not familiar with:

"# 3180-3 he found that there are places in the world where NOBODY ever gets cancer. Convinced that diet is a factor, he looked to see what they all had in common. He read everything he could find relating diet to cancer, and found out about a chemical substance found in almonds, apricot seeds, lima beans, and many other foods. Isolated by Dr. E. T. Krebs at the same time Hoffman discovered LSD, the substance was called amygdalen [amygdalin]. It is now being marketed (but NOT in the U.S.) under the name Laetrile, and is also known as vitamin B-17. To prevent cancer, we need only include in our diet those rich in B-17, PROVIDED our diet is balanced in other respects. However, once cancer has developed, it takes more to suppress it, and the use of the concentrated substance becomes necessary for control.

# Cancer cells have the interesting ability to obtain oxygen directly from sugar; normal cells depend on the oxygen supply in the blood. It is through this sugar metabolism that cancer starves the body, ripping off all the available sugars. The more sugar eaten, the more the cancer feeds, the more it grows and the more there is of it to rip off sugar. (Does this tell you anything about eating lots of sugar?) It is also through this sugar metabolism that B-17 works against cancer. B-17 is a complex sugar-cyanide molecule. Cancer cells metabolize for oxygen, and free the bound up cyanide, which kills the cells. The normal cell, unable to break down the complex molecule, is unaffected. Further, the normal cells contain a substance, which protects them against small amounts of cyanide, and which cancer cells lack.

# The Laetrile (B-17) treatment is effective in a high percentage (90%) of cases, usually in this pattern: almost immediate reduction of cessation of pain; gradual reduction and disappearance of growths; regaining of health and strength, where proper diet is maintained. Even in the best cases, it does not constitute a cure. A maintenance dosage of B-17 must be taken or the cancer returns. This, however, in no problem, as the substance has been shown to be totally non-toxic in one of the most exhaustive toxicity studies ever undertaken.

# Or rather I should say it SHOULD be no problem. B-17 is not approved in this country. You can't get any legally unless you go to Mexico or West Germany - or Russia - or the Philippines - or any one of perhaps 100 other countries where they are either using it or testing it; and then you would have to smuggle it in. In the U.S. the government won't even allow it to be tested. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for unknown reasons, takes a particularly hard line on cancer drugs. The official policy seems to be to suppress such drugs, label them "quack cures", and prosecute anybody who tries to provide them to the hundreds of thousands of dying cancer patients. A program for testing Laetrile (B-17) was begun last year, after 25 years of testing and use in other countries, and then stopped two years of testing and use in other countries, and then stopped two weeks later when somebody high up in the government (Surgeon General?) found out the program had been approved "through clerical error"! Meanwhile, millions are spent yearly on cancer research, all in attempts to "prove" that cancer is caused by a virus (it's not!); total evidence found so far; none. Billions are spent yearly by the million or so people receiving the same treatments: surgery, radiotherapy, and a few drugs so toxic they are only used in "hopeless" cases to keep the patient alive a little longer, and prolong the expensive treatments. The number of these people is increasing rapidly - on the order of 100,000 more every year.

# So keep eating those almonds. When you eat fruit, eat the seeds (that's where the B-17 and it's needed to balance the fruit sugar) - apples, pears, etc. In apricots, peaches, plums, cherries, etc., break open the pit and eat the seed inside. Smuggle B-17 from Germany if your friends get cancer. If you want to know more about the technical aspect, what cancer is and how it develops, how Laetrile is effective against it, read LAETRILE: CONTROL FOR CANCER, Kittler, G.D., Astor-Honor, Inc., 205 E. 42nd St., New York, N.Y. 10017. This book is excellent on the technical-cellular- chemical-biological aspects of cancer generally, and of the Laetrile treatment. I'm not sure the history is accurate. Lots of big words like glucosidases and glucuronidases, trophoblasts and metasases - but clear enough if read carefully. If you ask your doctor, don't be surprised if he gives you the straight official line: Laetrile, like a lot of other substances (remember Krebiozen?), is a worthless quack drug, part of a fraudulent conspiracy (some drugs are just that frauds), and that ONLY the Doctor Trip is effective against cancer. This is an out and out lie. All attempts to test in the U.S. have been suppressed. I leave it to you to decide where the conspiracy lies. "

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

MessiahMews (22nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

Default Re: Vitamin B-17 inhibits sugar metabolism of Cancer?

Now this is right up my alley! I love controversial whacko cures! (I'm a whacko, by the way!)

From http://www.vitaminb17.org/

Quote Vitamin B17 appears in abundance in untamed nature. Because B17 is bitter to the taste, in man's attempt to improve tastes and flavors for his own pleasure, he has eliminated bitter substances like B17 by selection and cross-breeding. It can be stated as a general rule that many of the foods that have been domesticated still contain the vitamin B17 in that part not eaten by modem man, such as the seeds in apricots. Listed below is an evaluation of some of the more common foods. Keep in mind that these are averages only and that specimens vary widely depending on variety, locale, soil, and climate.
    Continue at the link for the list....
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

4. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 times in 408 posts

Quote I love controversial whacko cures! (I'm a whacko, by the way!)

Although not B-17 but a cure from the rainforest...

Quote Graviola is very aggressive at breaking up tumors. It appears that, as with many health problems, the body (in its wisdom) is trying to protect itself by creating a tumor to encase the toxins that can harm the body. Breaking up the tumor releases toxins back into the body, making the person feel very sick. When tumors are surgically removed, this also takes out the toxins which why this is the most effective medical treatment for cancer.

Graviola has been known to kill intestinal parasites, calm nerves, reduce blood pressure and help arthritis, heart and liver. Money does not grow on trees but the cure for cancer does.
    Source: http://www.graviolaleaves.com/

Quote Main Actions (in order):
    anticancerous, antitumorous, antimicrobial, antiparasitic, hypotensive (lowers blood pressure)
    But also read this on the same page...

Quote Cancer research is ongoing on these important Annona plants and plant chemicals, as several pharmaceutical companies and universities continue to research, test, patent, and attempt to synthesize these chemicals into new chemotherapeutic drugs. In fact, graviola seems to be following the same path as another well known cancer drug – Taxol. From the time researchers first discovered an antitumorous effect in the bark of the pacific yew tree and a novel chemical called taxol was discovered in its bark - it took thirty years of research by numerous pharmaceutical companies, universities, and government agencies before the first FDA-approved Taxol drug was sold to a cancer patient (which was based on the natural taxol chemical they found in the tree bark).
    http://www.rain-tree.com/graviola.htm

But they got a vaccine ready within a year...

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

May I recommend this set of video's < https://youtube.com/watch?v=wKpYslixIiY <

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

This is likely why all almonds are now pasteurized. Not raw anymore regardless of that the packaging says. The heat or process kills the B-17?

Dr. Johanna Budwig's flax oil/cottage cheese remedy for cancer has lots of favor. I think flax has B-17.
    Last edited by conk; 8th April 2010 at 17:36.

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I went to a talk once by health journalist Philip Day and he was a strong advocate of vitamin B-17, that was quite a few years ago and my first introduction to apricot kernels. He had some on sale & I liked the taste, you couldnt buy them even in health shops at that stage.

I think they have amazing health benefits, fortunately I have not needed to use B-17 for any serious disease, but this was posted on David Icke forum news today: -

'Paul Reid should be dead. Diagnosed with a rare, incurable lymphoma, he was given five years, seven tops, by his oncologist. But, having cheated death in the Ash Wednesday bushfires, he was not about to surrender his life without a fight.

His weapon of choice? Apricot kernels. Thirty a day. Reid turned down chemotherapy, vowing to eat himself well. Today, 13 years in remission, the 68-year-old believes that ''cancer-killing'' properties in the kernels he still eats daily, coupled with a strict vegan diet and prayer, have cured him. ''We're not immortal, but I believe I'll be healthy from taking this direction,'' he says.'

Read more: Can Apricot Kernels Keep Cancer at Bay?

8. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

9. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for that link. Interesting.

Its confusing, but I never blindly believe these articles or anything from mainstream media. If you look at the comments below the article, there are personal recommendations for the seeds (assuming these are true!). I still think they are worth a try if you have health problems, or even as a preventative. I ate a lot of them over a few months period. I can't see how they could do the kind of damage that C R are claiming.

10. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

It is so irratating to witness the suppression of natural remedies like this. It certainly proves that we are enslaved by the corporate greed in this world. How could anyone with a good heart suppress these things. Yet they promote chemo and radiation that in many cases makes people more sick than the actual disease itself.

Hemp oil (not hemp seed oil) is another cancer fighter that will not be allowed to be promoted by big pharma.

As the veil is lifted, the evilness in this world is becoming more evident.

I always eat the seeds of an apple which have b 17 also.

11. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I can't stand the fact that the pharmaceutical companies lie to the public and will only sell them poisonous chemicals (chemo) , surgery and burning procedures when B17 and many other therapies have cured thousand of terminal patients. I have watched many documentaries and would like those of you who are interested in finding out the truth to spend some time and investigating Max Gerson who was murdered for curing cancer patients with only natural therapies.

The best collection of video I've found is available if you google search for "Cancer Torrent Collection" I also recommend the movie called "the gerson miracle" You will have to download uTorrent to use the file ending in .torrent.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to morse101 For This Post:

fourty-two (11th July 2014)

+ Reply to Thread