+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion (debunked)

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,856 times in 5,530 posts

Default Re: Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion (debunked)

Hey Morgan your buddy just chimed in to defend you. Are you serious!
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

RMorgan (25th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,087 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Virma De Ris (here)
    Quote Posted by 9ofClubs (here)
    I took a bunch of screens. i hope you enjoy them.
    A thought occurs: What if it is not the camera that is blurring, but the person themselves who are actually blurring. Not all the time, but an idea I had not considered before this video.

http://imgur.com/a/seodr
    The screenshots definitely look interesting. As a graphic designer I know that you can layout multiple layers that have different effects and blend them out through opacity and other blending modes. Photoshop does this quite nicely. The screenshots that show reptilian eyes look like at least two layers had been supper imposed with the top layer having a motion blur and lowered opacity so the background layer shows through. Still this doesn't explain the gray irises. Maybe more masked layers created that type of color? Anyways I have to point out that this is easily done on static images and the video is composed of moving images (frames).
    My question goes to noprophet, can you have superimposed layers running at the same time in a video? Also can you have masked areas on frames? If yes then there is a great possibility that the video has been doctored on purpose to have the girl look like a reptilian.
    Real or not the video served its purpose and that is to get our attention.
    Hi mate,

Itīs simple. Think of a video as a sequence of images. Motion blur actually affects opacity/transparency. The faster the object moves, the more it looks transparent. We live in the analogue world. The digital camera capture just a fraction of our actual movements, called frames, and then connects each frame to make the video. The gap between one frame and another causes digital motion blur.

The same thing happens when you move your open hand very fast in front of a light. Your finger will look transparent, just like playing with opacity in Photoshop!

Cheers,

Raf.

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Hey Morgan your buddy just chimed in to defend you. Are you serious!
    Hi again mate,

Well, youīre acting very abnormally. Usually, you donīt behave like this. Is everything all right with you?

I remember you as a very gentle and calm man.

All Iīm doing here is investigating this video. Thereīs nothing wrong with it, as far as I know.

Iīm sorry if my behavior doesnīt please you, but I have to ask you to stop assuming things about me or suggesting that a supposed friend is trying to help prove my technical demonstration.

The more people realize that this video has nothing to do with reptilians, the less people will get embarrassed while showing this video to a friend or relative who understands the basic concepts of photography.

Peace,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 25th April 2012 at 01:30.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Curt (25th April 2012), D-Day (25th April 2012), Debra (25th April 2012), Fire Dragon (25th April 2012), meat suit (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), Nickolai (26th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), Virma De Ris (25th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 times in 197 posts

As a quick example, do you see a car without wheels driving through the streets of Prague, or do you see a woman sitting on a blue box?

I created the "world" that you see in this image, in 2d, completely flat in the computer by painting it in photoshop, which was then wrapped around 3d wireframe computer generated blocks and layered spacially, then lit with artificial light, but all done in the computer.

The artificial car appears to drive through the artificial streets, past artificial buildings, but the woman is still sitting on a blue box in a studio.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	renault.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	138.9 KB
ID:	15911  

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Straker For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), Debra (25th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), Virma De Ris (25th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Puerto Rico Avalon Member Virma De Ris's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for the explanation! Moving images is something that I don't know much of but I do know that you cannot trust anything with pixels as they can be so easily manipulated.

Cheers to you too!

"Nothing is true; everything is permitted."
    --from AC Series.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Virma De Ris For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), RMorgan (25th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,177 times in 1,065 posts

Could it be that she had special contact lenses like the ones used in the seventies on tv's Kung Fu.
    The part of a blind "Master" had what looked like strange contact lenses. Seems possible.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

RMorgan (25th April 2012), RunningDeer (25th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Could it be that she had special contact lenses like the ones used in the seventies on tv's Kung Fu.
    The part of a blind "Master" had what looked like strange contact lenses. Seems possible.
    Contact lenses would indeed contribute to the effect, since they are made of polymers, which have different incidence angle properties than real eyes. It could make the effect looks more artificial.

However, I donīt think sheīd wearing any kind of special contact lens, since she didnīt produce the effect; the camera did.

Cheers,

Raf.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,595 times in 665 posts

My question goes to noprophet, can you have superimposed layers running at the same time in a video? Also can you have masked areas on frames?
    This is easily possible. You could just use a transparent png even.

I've been browsing various versions of this video and am yet reserving judgement.

//

Watching the original her eye goes from the right to left very quickly. So Morgan's theory is pretty sound.

And just an FYI, she's touching her eye because she was supposedly tearing up during this portion of the interview. She touches her eye several times before this section.
    Last edited by noprophet; 25th April 2012 at 01:42.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), RMorgan (25th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by noprophet (here)
    My question goes to noprophet, can you have superimposed layers running at the same time in a video? Also can you have masked areas on frames?
    This is easily possible. You could just use a transparent png even.

I've been browsing various versions of this video and am yet reserving judgement.
    Hey noprophet,

Please, read post #28 then read post #42.

Transparency or opacity isnīt necessary to produce these effects. Itīs an inherent effect of every camera with regular frame rates capture.

Only high speed cameras donīt present perceivable motion blur.

Cheers,

Raf.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), Dorjezigzag (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), noprophet (25th April 2012), pickle (25th April 2012), Straker (26th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,278 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey White Feather,

Come on my friend...It is not a theory. I have clearly demonstrate it on post #28.

Tell me one reason my technical analyzes is wrong and Iīll believe sheīs a reptilian. Just on reason.

Anyway, everyone is free to believe what they want, even if the facts show they are wrong.

Iīm not saying that reptilians donīt exist. I really donīt know if they do or not exist. Iīm saying the this video is easily explained using just very simple and basic cinematography concepts.

This girl (I donīt even know who she is) is just imitating Madonna, like 99% of other pop female singers. These kind of choking themes worked for Madonna, since then everyone is repeating the formula.

Most of these girls are so stupid that they donīt even have intellectual skills to be satanists. They just do everything for money.

Cheers,

Raf.
    For the love of money is the root of all evil..........

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Sidney (25th April 2012), WhiteFeather (25th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 648 posts

what is really winding me up here is that people (you know who you are) are demonizing a person based on a falsley interpreted video effects... scary....and very worrying....

thank you Raf for patiently trying to educate people.....

meat

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Curt (25th April 2012), D-Day (25th April 2012), Dorjezigzag (25th April 2012), Ellisa (28th April 2012), Hervé (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), Nickolai (26th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), pickle (25th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), RMorgan (25th April 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 times in 419 posts

Ive seen some photos of myself with Lizard eyes. The music industry is a major part of the matrix but I after considering this for all of one second I'm pretty sure its just the light.

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 times in 712 posts

I sit on the fence with this subject but have some questions.

If it is indeed motion blur and just a thing that cameras do, then, why does it not capture this same effect all of the time?

Why ( part of above question ) will it always show the slit pupils following the correct allignment to the face,, if sat up straight or side on the the camera, the pupil slits always stay the same direction, why is this?

And my last question:, if it is caused by motion blur, then, why does it happen when the eyes are moving slowly in realtime but can only be seen as slits in slow mo.. surely there would be no blur with a slow moving object or eye?

I dont believe or disbelieve, I just need more information to make my mind up.

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

MacStar (25th April 2012), pickle (25th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    what is really winding me up here is that people (you know who you are) are demonizing a person based on a falsley interpreted video effects... scary....and very worrying....

meat
    i don't think it is 'demonizing' a person to see their Reptilian characteristics, unless you yourself consider Reptilians to be demonic -- it's a fact, a truth, that Reptilians exist & are here, & that they have created hybrids [w/the valuable opposable thumbs -- needed by musicians as well as for many other 3D endeavors]

i can never see what others see in photos on the net -- but SeanTW did make a very good point, that these odd little things w/faces in the photos/videos seem to appear only on those serving the NWO

25. Link to Post #54
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

WOW this footage has sparked alot of talk! which is great.

My gut feeling says that she is definitely not human and yes she may be a reptilian shapeshifter. I think its odd how she kept touching her eyes as if she was hiding something.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JUS For This Post:

MacStar (26th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 times in 294 posts

Every time I've seen so-called reptillian eyes (which look more like a pussy cats to me ), the eyeball has been at an angle to the camera - meaning, I've never seen a steady, straight look directly into a camera that's resulted in reptili-pussy eyes, so....

...frame rate (causing blurring) and crappy pixelation might give, or contribute to, the optical effects that have people convinced The Invaders are living amongst us, though I (eye?) think it's as simple as this:
    The angle that you're viewing the pupil at (the angle the camera and light is pointed at) is distorted by the lens-effect of the conjunctiva and cornea, furthermore, the larger the pupil, the more distortion is apparent (and indeed, she looks like she has large ones *cough*, pupils, I mean).

Furthermore to my last furthermore, there are many people that, as they move their eyes from side to side, the eyes don't move in exactly the same 'rate' (which I think this young lady has), creating a slightly cross-eyed look the further to the side they move their eyes, which is why these people don't have the cute kitty eye look in both eyes at exactly the same time.

That's my theory, and it's a damned fine one if I may so myself - watch the vid again and you'll know I'm right

Peace, feel the love!

Pickle
    Last edited by pickle; 25th April 2012 at 12:33.
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to pickle For This Post:

RMorgan (25th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,278 times in 1,094 posts

Did David Bowie think that Andy Warhol was reptilian ? here's an interview that might interest some people.

technoccult.net/archives/category/reptilian/ Scroll down about half way. Very interesting site....

30. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

pickle (25th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

meat
    Yes my friend. This worries me a lot as well.

Even George Kavassilas was accused of being a reptilian by the ignorance inquisition, based on misunderstood digital video concepts:

Well, I guess thatīs how this sort of inquisition works anyway.

Picture you going back to the middle age, as a man accused of witchery. By that time, even if you showed hard evidence that you were not a witch, they would burn you anyway.

Itīs really impressive how some people are so quick to judge, but so slow to understand.

People must realize that, in order to find the truth, you need to unmask all lies first, then whatīs left is probably the truth.

The truth is not a jumping clown screaming "Hey!Iīm the truth!! Come and get me!!". The truth is suffocating under hundreds of thousands layers of lies.

In this girlīs case, if she was being judged in a courtroom, accused of being a reptilian, this video would be quickly dismissed as evidence, since any professional photographer could easily explain its technical aspects.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 25th April 2012 at 13:34.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Hervé (25th April 2012), mab777 (25th April 2012), meat suit (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), Nickolai (26th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), pickle (25th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)

meat
    Yes my friend. This worries me a lot as well.

Even George Kavassilas was accused of being a reptilian by the ignorance inquisition, based on misunderstood digital video concepts:

Well, I guess thatīs how this sort of inquisition works anyway.

Picture you going back to the middle age, as a man accused of witchery. By that time, even if you showed hard evidence that you were not a witch, they would burn you anyway.

Itīs really impressive how some people are so quick to judge, but so slow to understand.

People must realize that, in order to find the truth, you need to unmask all lies first, then whatīs left is probably the truth.

In this girlīs case, if she was being judge in a courtroom, accused of being a reptilian, this video would be quickly dismissed as evidence, since any professional photographer could easily explain its technical aspects.

Cheers,

Raf.
    i'm an abductee, by Reptilians , & have not been treated very nicely by them -- but i don't feel i am insulting someone if i can see that they are are Reptilian -- i have been told by people i respect that i have a lot of Draco DNA -- life experiences seem to support this

if i see Reptilian characteristics in someone else, that's all it is for me -- just seeing that this particular being has strong Reptilian characteristics -- i also know 2 Grey clones in Human bodies -- i don't like or approve of what these particular races/peoples are doing -- but that's not 'demonizing' imo

34. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,089 times in 13,050 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i'm an abductee, by Reptilians , & have not been treated very nicely by them -- but i don't feel i am insulting someone if i can see that they are are Reptilian -- i have been told by people i respect that i have a lot of Draco DNA -- life experiences seem to support this

if i see Reptilian characteristics in someone else, that's all it is for me -- just seeing that this particular being has strong Reptilian characteristics -- i also know 2 Grey clones in Human bodies -- i don't like or approve of what these particular races/peoples are doing -- but that's not 'demonizing' imo
    Quote i have been told by people i respect that i have a lot of Draco DNA -- life experiences seem to support this
    Hello wynderer,

This topic is fairly new to me. One of my questions was answered by your post. It’s about an individual and not a race. I think that’s the correct vocabulary for it. My question is that if you have a lot of Draco DNA, does that automatically mean that your whole family has it as well, only in smaller or larger amounts? I ask this because I’m trying to understand my place within my own family dynamics. I believe your assistance will help me let go of some unanswered issues.

Quote just seeing that this particular being has strong Reptilian characteristics
    Also, if you can shed light on behaviors, or emotional triggers with someone that has Draco DNA, it would help me. I’m fine with speaking in general terms rather than asking you to reveal about yourself. It doesn't have to be long; even a few descriptive words or phrases would be plenty.

Thanks in advance,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 25th April 2012 at 14:06.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

MacStar (25th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,763 times in 394 posts

omg, omg .. not again one of see the truth on youtube vid :\

I played video and as soon that eye movement happened it was very obvious to me that is MOTION BLUR and nothing more or less. Eyes move very fast sometimes and thats pretty normal to see.
    and reading below, oh my, oh my... copule of guys that work THAT video compositing/3D jobs try to explain, but noooo that is reptilian shapeshifter came to dance and seduce poor people of earth.

Spare your energy Raf, i agree 200% percent on everything that you said as we do similar jobs. Some people just cant handle their responsibility and blaim on others .. the reptilians are puppeting people! :D
    they will eat us alive through songs and youtube!
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), Nickolai (26th April 2012), RMorgan (25th April 2012), Straker (26th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast