+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion (debunked)

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Default Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion (debunked)

More proof my friends that our main stream media and music is infectious tripe that rots your brains,
    I always had a bad feeling about these new "weird" music artists and where they got there ideas from.
    This is all the Evidence we need i checked the original interview and its the real deal.
    Its a colour change and its in motion too.
    Scary stuff people, stay vigilent.

"And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Amysenthia (26th April 2012), Ariel (24th April 2012), Cjay (26th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2012), noprophet (24th April 2012), PHARAOH (25th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), RedeZra (24th May 2012), RMorgan (24th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (24th April 2012), selinam (26th April 2012), soleil (26th November 2012), Turcurulin (26th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012), WhiteFeather (25th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Default Re: Nicki Minaj Reptilian Shapshift Caught In Motion (debunked)

Hey mate,

This is probably the result of motion blur + low frame rate you tube video.

Anytime you move a circle very fast, the motion blur, in low frame rate, will look like a series of ellipses.

This is what happened to this woman´s pupils.

Her irises look light gray for the same reasons; they overlapped the white part of her eyes during motion blur.

Watch this video very carefully again and you will get it. Pay attention from 00:19 to 00:21.

Cheers,

Raf.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (24th April 2012), bennycog (25th April 2012), Cjay (26th April 2012), Curt (25th April 2012), D-Day (25th April 2012), haibane (24th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), meat suit (24th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), Normalguy31 (26th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), PathWalker (24th April 2012), PurpleLama (24th April 2012), seko (24th April 2012), Unicorn (25th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

I agree with RMorgan. This seems to be the case with all of these types of videos. Personal cloaking devices aside, the physical chameleon morphing or changing with an eye flicker to a vertical slit etc... I am not sure what to make of these videos to tell you the truth. I have heard of the recessive or dominate gene’s trading off in a sudden physical trait change as one of the theories. But if there was an individual who was a hybrid Human/Reptilian there has to be more to it than just an emotional… hormone or chemical change causing the break down in their camouflage.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Sorry guys but i just dont think this is frame rate.
    There is a colour change and shape change.
    Also if you look up Nicki Manaj on youtube you can see she is a puppet she shows off the normal illuminati handsigns.
    Hand over the eye, triangle, alter singing ego, its evil stuff.
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Ariel (24th April 2012), bennycog (25th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (24th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    I agree with RMorgan. This seems to be the case with all of these types of videos. Personal cloaking devices aside, the physical chameleon morphing or changing with an eye flicker to a vertical slit etc... I am not sure what to make of these videos to tell you the truth. I have heard of the recessive or dominate gene’s trading off in a sudden physical trait change as one of the theories. But if there was an individual who was a hybrid Human/Reptilian there has to be more to it than just an emotional… hormone or chemical change causing the break down in their camouflage.
    Seantimberwolf, i could see the vertical pupil at the beginning -- but i also have never been convinced that these videos are not just some odd camera angle or something

my understanding is that it is only very hi-ranking Reptilians -- & very few of them -- who actually shapeshift -- they do this by drinking Human blood & maybe they have other things they have to do to keep their human form intact -- i know that King Anthony is certain that there are no actual shapeshifters -- i'd thought i'd seen someone shapeshifting once, but i think what i saw was what King A described -- a Reptilian kind of overpowering the Human mentally/astrally -- i did see this person growing/manifesting a tail, & he was waddling very ungracefully -- also he began to look like a Reptilian

but i don't think the hybrids shapeshift -- the whole point of making them is that they look fully Human, w/minds controlled by their Reptilian DNA

just my thoughts -- this subject is a tough one to find the truth about

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

My first thought when I saw this was, that she is so perfect, she doesn't even look real. Im not buying the blur explanation, especially because she started rubbing her eye like maybe she knew it may have gotten caught on film. Thats my opinion anyway.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Art (25th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (24th April 2012), InTheBackground (24th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (24th April 2012), Referee (25th April 2012), seantimberwolf (24th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    My first thought when I saw this was, that she is so perfect, she doesn't even look real. Im not buying the blur explanation, especially because she started rubbing her eye like maybe she knew it may have gotten caught on film. Thats my opinion anyway.

It does seem to coincidental that she rubs her eyes, also its in hd, so cant just blame motion blur, im open to any explination except that one,
    she even looks strange, very disproportionate.

12. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Sean,

I am surprised a down to earth guy like you is falling for this.....
    as Raf says above, frame rate...

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), Eva2 (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), Referee (25th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    Sorry guys but i just dont think this is frame rate.
    There is a colour change and shape change.
    Also if you look up Nicki Manaj on youtube you can see she is a puppet she shows off the normal illuminati handsigns.
    Hand over the eye, triangle, alter singing ego, its evil stuff.
    I agree that she is part of the puppetry of the music industry. I am always wary of acts like her that come out of nowhere and effortlessly permeate every possible media outlet.

I checked out her song 'Stupid Hoe' after seeing a meme that compares her lyrics to Led Zeppelin. It's beyond words really!

I will have to agree with the frame-rate debunk in this case, however.
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who only dream by night

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueGem For This Post:

D-Day (25th April 2012), silverchimes (25th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    Sean,

Everyone has the right to their opinion. So If Sean is down to earth, what am I just some dumb****. Its not the message meatsuit, its the delivery. Maybe its frame rate...maybe shes a reptile, none of us has any proof either way, its just opinions. But its immature to take someone elses opinion and say something disrespectful with it. Just sayin.
    Last edited by Sidney; 24th April 2012 at 20:52.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Ariel (24th April 2012), MacStar (26th April 2012), RunningDeer (24th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Sean,

How can a down to earth guy like me fall for it, because i see the music industry for what it is.
    And i see what happened to the ones who tried to break the deal with the devil.
    Anyone who denies the illuminati music connextion need only look at Micheal Jackson, Odin keep his soul.
    Maybe it might not be a lizard but it could still be a demon or something not normal, every artists talks about "selling there soul" what is that if not becoming something else.

You see frame rate, i see truth, we both see the message, im happy with that friend

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Ariel (24th April 2012), MacStar (26th April 2012), Sidney (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

At this point in 'the game', I don't know that it matters all that much. I can agree that it may simply be the 'frame rate' issue that causes the appearance of her eyes. However, I will also suggest that, as physics points out, particularly if you watch Nassim Haramein's stuff, our physical 'existence' is Continually being 'renewed'... our 'matter' is traveling at the speed of light, and thus is Constantly In Flux. Only those who have a full understanding of the etheric nature of existence, and can control their manifestation, could produce the necessary effect possibly being exposed here. And, it could be a 'frame rate' issue...

I'm just glad I normally don't pay any attention to these 'personalities' - there's far more interesting things happening, or that I can make happen, than to bother with these distractions from Reality.

Get out and enjoy your Life! (shut the teevee OFF, and LIVE!)

In Unity and Peace

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Logan (25th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

RMorgan, your insight is very thought-provoking. I know next to nothing about videography, so my question might not be a very good one, but is it just a coincidence that the pupils are vertical? If they are an illusion caused by ellipses created by low framerate, is it just a coincidence that the illusion effected by them has such a 'realistic' effect? Is there something that stops the effect rendering horinztonal or diagonal pupils?

23. Link to Post #14
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Is there something that stops the effect rendering horinztonal or diagonal pupils?
    The direction of the eye's movement perhaps?

BTW, for teh sake of Political Correctness, if she actually IS reptilian, should she be called African-Reptilian? Or Reptilian-American? Or African-Reptilian-American perhaps?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to haibane For This Post:

Ki's (25th April 2012), Normalguy31 (26th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (24th April 2012), wynderer (24th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by haibane (here)
    Quote Posted by Seikou-Kishi (here)
    Is there something that stops the effect rendering horinztonal or diagonal pupils?
    The direction of the eye's movement perhaps?

BTW, for teh sake of Political Correctness, if she actually IS reptilian, should she be called African-Reptilian? Or Reptilian-American? Or African-Reptilian-American perhaps?
    lol, the world has gone made!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (24th April 2012), Sidney (25th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Czech Republic Avalon Member haibane's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    lol, the world has gone made!
    U noticed?
    (^__~ )
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th April 2012 at 21:58. Reason: fix quoting

28. Link to Post #17
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

Sean,
    the music industrie has nothing to do with frame rate transmission issues....
    the music industrie (and I am in it, part time) is in dire straights coz nobody is paying for its products.
    its entirely possible that illuminati/dark propaganda is being pushed.... but it certainly gets the youtube hits up when you build a bit of symbolism into a vid and then post relevant comments on the conspiricy forums.... I saw elsewhere here today Lana del Ray getting wet with a croc...

zoom out, zoom in, re-focus my friend...

cheers
    meat

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Curt (25th April 2012), Dorjezigzag (24th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), MMA_Fan (27th April 2012), OnyxKnight (27th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Sean,
    the music industrie has nothing to do with frame rate transmission issues....
    the music industrie (and I am in it, part time) is in dire straights coz nobody is paying for its products.
    its entirely possible that illuminati/dark propaganda is being pushed.... but it certainly gets the youtube hits up when you build a bit of symbolism into a vid and then post relevant comments on the conspiricy forums.... I saw elsewhere here today Lana del Ray getting wet with a croc...

zoom out, zoom in, re-focus my friend...

cheers
    meat
    The msuic industries "financial" situation is in dire straights, but the message it spreads is nothing to do with this.
    Sorry but i see it for what it is, like i said in a previous post it may not be a lizard, but i find it strange, same as the umpteen other celebrities and politicians taht "slip up"
    Strange how these frame rate issues dont occure on pictures that are old before peopel started seeing it.
    Also why does it not happen to Icke, Bill, Willcock, Kerry, etc etc, why does it only happen to shallow celebreties, politicians etc?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

Art (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,709 times in 676 posts

I've edited lots of video and never come across a frame rate effect like this.

Quote he music industrie (and I am in it, part time) is in dire straights coz nobody is paying for its products.
    As a producer, people stealing music and the digital revolution is the best thing to happen to the industry since the piano. There's less money and more innovation then we've seen in years and it is wonderful.

Sucks if you expected to retire on an album, but no one should.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to noprophet For This Post:

bridgetlilstar (14th May 2012), Church (27th April 2012), gaiagirl (25th April 2012), haibane (24th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), seantimberwolf (24th April 2012), Sidney (25th April 2012), spiritguide (26th April 2012), STATIC (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

I think that maybe Sean has made a good point. Could it be that this video has been released by the reptilians themselves to introduce us to them through our subconsciousness?

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kersley For This Post:

gaiagirl (25th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), noprophet (24th April 2012), Realeyes (25th April 2012), seantimberwolf (24th April 2012), Sidney (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast