+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 11 17 LastLast

Thread: Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon

1. Link to Post #1
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Default Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon

Where to start? … I am presenting this information in neutrality as I am currently walking the line between revelation and disillusionment. TRUTH IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Firstly, the man’s name is Drake K. Bailey. I need no justification in order to divulge his name as he has left it plainly for all to see on many forums and he has stated it publicly on interviews in the past 5 years. He has also left his email addresses out in plain view as well, so that people could contact him and join his group(s).

There are 4-5 email addresses and a few screen names which can be found in the links provided, so I will not directly post them here. Please though, don't be a paparazzi proctologist. Call in to a show maybe, because there is a whole can of worms in this thread with questions that beg to be answered. ESPECIALLY IN REGARDS TO THE DRAGON COURT AND ORDER AND THE NAHASH ILLUMINATI.

I will post enough information for you to see the connections and proof therein. If you take the time to read through all of what Drake has said in the past 15 years you will find two very different personas, they are the same person though, as you will see.

There is the Vietnam veteran, also known as “ka-boom”, who served from around 1966-1968. He counsels people dealing with PTSD, he *is a member* of the Vietnam Brotherhood, and has “filled his share of body bags.”

Then there is the other side of the coin--Drake the occultist. I know that term carries negative connotations for some, but just take some time to digest this post in its entirety before you go and lose your head.

Before I dive into everything it should be noted that Drake tried to contact Benjamin Fulford on 11/30/2011:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b...r-new-fin.html

He also was commenting on David Wilcock’s site before the Financial Tyranny article even came out:

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...occupyyourself

Just go to the link and hit CTRL F and type in “DKBailey” for the first link, and “Freeman” for the second. You will see his comment on 11/25/2011 and 1/28/2012 respectively.

Some will say this could be someone else, but it is not.

Read on with diligence and you will recognize this man’s interests and writing style.
    This part of what I have to share is mostly irrelevant considering the rest of the story…

One more thing, he’s tried to contact Jesse Ventura as well (through amazon.com of all things) on 4/23/2010:

Quote Drake K. Bailey says:
    Jesse,
    We have a lot of the rest of the info you're looking for...
    Been trying to contact you on this and other subjects.
    Source: http://www.amazon.com/gp/forum/cd/di...Tx39FOCSVTM9V4

You can also view his amazon.com profile which has his verified name and the alias “Freeman.” It is here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A2S2F7PDDJPX3O

Okay now for the more interesting things. He is a member of the RUMORMILL NEWS and OPEN FIRE Yahoo Group, and while I was reading through his different conversations I found this:

Quote A simple application like this takes enormous individual effort and awareness to be real.
    This is a concept that I teach when called to do so on Humanity Healing web site. I am an advisor/mentor there.
    Being blood related to an Apache tribe, my grandfather taught me many things, as many as I could hear at that age.
    Nice video...
    Drake
    Source: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RUMORM.../message/59250

So I go to HumanityHealing.net, do a user search, and find his profile along with his comments and discussions.

This is from his "About Me" section on his profile page:

Quote Still and forever a student of the unity point known as The Creator.
    I am not an artist as those who put the video's together, my art is that of the ability to join the worlds of majic and reality together that others may experience the reality of The Great Spirit, up close and personal.
    We are those who show The Path to others in the ancient tradition of a shaman.
    I am known as The Dragon Master, White Dragon, as is stated in the old legend. I still have a few requirements to meet before the great conflict starts.
    I am and have been a Rainbow Warrior for a long time.
    The more knowledge I find, the more now I am relieved of dealing with the more direct conflicts. This has morphed into a better relationship with Creation and allowed a greater depth to applicable understanding.
    I am able to converse with all the creatures I have come across in our small woods. From insects to birds, we are friends. I provide some food and water as my small attempt to pay them back in some small portion for what other men have done to them and the woods.There is some info on my web site that explains more of what we do and are about.
    Another Website that you can be visited at:

http://www.friendsofwarmmineralsprings.com
    Source: http://community.humanityhealing.net...le/DrakeBailey

On the same page we find this:

Quote I am not sure you understand what I'm expressing here.
    This is not as it seems in terms dealing with the basis of the existance of realms.
    Yes, I hold several 'positions of responsibilities'. The part dealing with light and dark as such seems to escape most understanding in that this is very 'real'. To be blunt, only if 'they' can pass by me 'they' will gain access to all the rest of you...like it or not, I was given the all facing rainbow sword. It was inferred with responsibility to defend our existance against those who are the thieves of light. These are few, have limited powers, and seem to like challenging me. The challenges are on several levels, physical realm, psychic, and mental power abilities. To date, I find their best to be lacking and not in a real position to offer too much of a real challenge to me. However, the average person would find them and their actions formidable in all realms.
    What you will be required to face is an overwhelming amount and quantity of your greatest fears. Accompanying this is a basic loss of orientation, understanding, and lack of the ability to apply any understanding...it is not a nice 'place'... Then there is the minor problem of dealing with being directly affronted in the way you are most vulnerable and least able to resist.
    The 'seer' before the last was a little more forthcoming in that I was able to exact a general report. That person expressed that I must learn as much of all of the 'things' involved with my status as quickly as possible for my own survival. Unable to access the info I needed, I enlisted my friend The Guardian of The Gate. He protected me until I learned enough to defend myself. Since that day I have been under constant threat of these 'entities' and confronted on every level 'they' percieved that gave them any advantage. At present they are attempting to stop me from writing this...
    When a 'being' of greater power is intent on disrupting your life force things get a little difficult and just plane harry!!! I am eternally grateful that I am a combat vet or I wouldn't know what to do with it all.
    These are the anti-thesis to everything good that is known. They are gaining power as they can in order to put out the light. Their partners in this are due to arrive here at some time in the near future...I have no idea as to what realm, form, or time as yet.
    I hope no harm comes to you if you decide to 'look' into this. Just be aware that you may not even recognise them as to what they are, so be ready to do battle or you too might not come back.
    Armour of light over the silver light will protect you but only for the time it takes to escape. Be very careful and God speed.
    Dragos.
    I know what you're thinking.. What in the hell is going on here? What is he alluding to? Well I kept digging so don't worry, let's just keep pulling this string.

You can read through all of his discussions on the HH website here:

http://community.humanityhealing.net...=1qkttuzgzg3iu

Okay, so there was a website he linked to on his profile page. Well, it is now inactive. No worries though, we can just plug it into the internet archives and take a peek at some snapshots to see what it was all about.

Here you go:

http://web.archive.org/web/201102071...alsprings.com/

Explore that as much as you want, but be sure to scroll to the end of the page and look at who the webmaster is.

On this website of his we find this:

Quote curriculum of The Royal Institute
    What is this, and how does it relate to Drake? Fire up your search engines and I'll show you.

Take a look at email 99.79.8 on this page:

http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/99/...electrons.html

You will see that Drake has given himself a name tag:

Quote DK Bailey
    L.O.R.D. Associate &
    Official Spokesman
    The Royal Institute
    Okay, so we see he is the Official Spokesman of The Royal Institute and that he is a L.O.R.D. Associate. Let's continue persuing the first title before we get to the latter.

Here is the link explaining what The Royal Institute is about and it's materials of study:

http://web.archive.org/web/200302041...roduction.html

OR

http://www.beautytruegood.co.uk/2dkbaily.htm

From this we can see Drake's intense passion for ancient mathematics, sacred geometry, gematria, pyramids, UFOs, harmonics, ascension, egypt, the occult, etc. He may as well be a member here on PA (he is not).

Let's dig a little here, before we move on.

He has been trying to recruit people to join his group whose mission it is to actualize the ancient's knowledge into a practical technology. That's what I got from it all. Feel free to browse through all of his conversations about physics here:

http://tech.dir.groups.yahoo.com/gro.../message/12626

http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum....hysics&tid=891

Then there's this:

Quote This is my first visit to the boards, so bear with me, and try to overlook my lack of knowledge in this area.

This post is a question, a loaded one.

I am looking for the basis and origins of several interelated items.

The SATOR-ROTAS seems to have a slanted interpretaion in the translation I found. To go along with the religeous slant, there was no explanaton of its inception other than a monk decided to draw it. That seems too arbitrary, but is this factual? Then as well, there are many old traditions that have ancient ties in similar ways, such as the example of the 'eastern star' and all that goes with it.

The main subject above is also in lattin something I know nothing about again.

However, when looking at it, there is a cross formed in the middle by the word TENET. The meaning is stated as rules or workings, is this correct? Then this devides the square into four quadrants, any info on the significances of all this?

I'll make a display so everyone can see this, but just search SATOR-ROTAS to see the source.

S A T O R A magic square, a devine one? Translation? Origins?

A R E P O This is one of the basis for bible numerology, we are looking at

T E N E T this as biblical numbers that agree with the Book.

O P E R A There are numerical squares, but they agree with the above,

R O T A S and the Book too.

Finding info is difficult enough and then someone loads what they do get with their personal beliefs. That is also our stated rule of presentations that we make. No personal items of any kind are included. Our group has so far formed a direct mathematical link between Gematria and the fine structure constant( the basis for nuclear physics).

DKBailey L.O.R.D. Associate
    and this...

Quote It would be a great assistance if you would.

To those who are curious as to this, the applications seem to be one of a glass plotting field like the military use on their ships. The second area is one of creating a 3D reality image of the resultants we have already found.

The third is to open this door, as it has been designated.

I believe we have the location of the starway that leads to this, and all that is needed now is an accurate translation to finish the work.IF anyone knows the origin of this in idealogical form please let me know.

Thank you all.

Dragos
    Source: http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum....medren&tid=566

Then there's this taken from http://forums.about.com/n/pfx/forum....hysics&tid=891 :

Quote I was led to belive that there were real scientific minds involved in these board posts.

If you have any math background or general knowledge of physics you will recognise a portion of what I posted.

I am currently working actively with Jerry Luliano who is associated with Dr.Leahy. Then there are people such as Hoagland, Sitchen, and others.

Try looking at Carl Munks site. Or try this list, 82944 and the God particle, Geomusic, or biblemaths.com. All relativity, math, and ancient sites on line.

After that equate what is known from these to our present theoretical applications and you will find that the present system cannot compute reality or creation based ideas in our current mathematical comprehention. However, when looked at through the application of the ancient numbers of Gematria, computation is possible. Unity of mind and reality were what that was all about.

Yes, you do not understand, exactly that. There is a major gap between ideology and theoretical physics applications that requires a mind that is open enough to reasonably look at that which is beyond your limitation of understanding of reality and its presentation.
    Dr. Colon James Hamer's site is one place you can find one reference to a partial listing of our research sites. It is called Creativity House. You will find some interesting reviews of many of the books and articles published by some of the best known researchers on the planet as well. I am in contact with many of them.

No sheep, please. The planet is full of them. I prefer those who are actively involved in teaching or research of theoretical physics and mathematics. The closer to the cutting edge the better.

We are actively seeking funding to prototype our findings. A fully functional physics lab of our specifications would be required. As to personal financial requirements, presently our group is starting out. We have a class that brings one up to speed in the knowledge to function at this level. The class needs about $150 to put it on line. The cost of the class is $63.36. We offer an advanced class on location following that. We intend to offer a news letter and membership. Members get discounts on costs.

Math of The Ancients referes to those who knew what you would see at certain archealogical sites in mathematical form, and their respective applications, intent and usages.

The reference to the trinity is one dealing with the first used number of three(3). In all its implications. To deny this is to deny your own existance, and much of the basis of the math as posted. A flat geometric does not allow for a real object or any ideas of quanta either, now does it?

A persons physicality as you know it resides in the body, and intellect alone? Then what of psychic or spiritual experiences? Beyond that, then show me how to state these things in formula with the accent on bringing these things into reality.

We have many of the mathematical proofs for thought, spirit, and reality. This is what is offered. With a proper lab they can be proved, just as the mathematics states. Send me an E and I'll send you a paper that will show you an overview of this. Feel free to post it if you want.

You state that reality is the only consideration of all who post on this site. I offer the rest of the equation that ties expressions of present physics all the way to the spiritual realm of reality.
    Remember in the interview with DW, when they were talking about advanced technology? The "materializer" - this was one of the things he was trying to work on... using harmonic frequencies and such.. He talked about it briefly (and I mean only for a sentence or two) somewhere in these conversations. Feel free to click on the links and explore the dialogue.

On most of these types of physics forums his presence seemed to annoy most of the PhD holders. His stated reason for being there was that he was essentially "fishing" for people to join his team for research.

One more while we are here:

Quote I have only one question.
    As I do not know the levels any of you might have attained,it is sort of an open ended one.
    Within the three level ascension, there is found the levels of psychic, demi-god, and creator.
    Has anyone gained audience with the demi-gods,started their physical metamorphysis, or ascended?
    Let me know.
    DKB
    Source: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/pr...l;sa,showPosts

Okay, now I feel we can move on to the next part. What is L.O.R.D. associate?

It stands for Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon. The original Nahash Illuminati.

You have to view Drake's "The Royal Institute" page through the internet archives to make the connection:

http://web.archive.org/web/200302041...roduction.html

Now, scroll down to the bottom of the page. Next, click the "Assorted Equations for Initiates" link under GEOMUSIC ARTICLES AND DIAGRAMS.

You should be at this page now (this next quote was not made by Drake, nor was it taken directly from his website, it is from a link on a website of his): http://web.archive.org/web/200302121...nkeely/ae.html

Scroll to the bottom again and you will find this:

Quote These will be comprehensive to the initiates of the Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon (the original Nahash Illuminati) obviously anyone stumbling upon these serious meaningful equations will need the backround info of The Code Of The Ancients...
    Drake means Dragon, and as I've previously stated in another thread, there are no coincidences.

This is only part one, which is just THE FACTS.

Everything is not as it seems with Drake, I will say that much.

Please, put down the popcorn and DIG into the information I have presented here before you click reply and tell me that Drake has said that people post under his name yata yata yata.

I will leave you with this...

Posted by Drake on Humanity Healing in 2008:

Quote I am, and have been a Rainbow Warrior most of my life. As such I am the defender few experience and fewer 'see'. I am the one standing between those who misuse their powers that visit the innocent in dreams. I was commissioned through ceremony, recomended by the lesser gods to the greater gods, and given great understandings, those beyond most comprehension.As such I will stand my post to be called when needed.
    Because of this I am attempting to offer information to be heralded through-out mankind, that man might once again be free to enjoy peace.
    Due to my position I have been very busy in efforts to start a world wide peace process involving Iraq and the middle east. The opening of dialog with all our fellow earthlings is just the beginning. There is a great deal more to come
    . I am a licensed counselor of a different sort. I do not get into a persons head. Rather I give them the tools needed for them to heal themselves. My primary areas are P.T.S.D. for veterans and families in distress. My system works on any kind of stress from any source.
    I hope this clearifies what is presented here.
    I have been given permission to illucidate on being a light being.This will be a part of my final posting for these purposes.
    I really could have bolded that whole quote.

Here's the last one I'll share and then y'all are going to have to read the rest for yourselves:

Quote Date and time: Dec 7, 2001:12:37 EST
    Name: Drake Bailey
    Comments:
    Seems that there are many of these maps and sites about the destruction of the majority of humanity. Who is looking at what changes are called for to prevent these things in the future? I understand that there might be ways to modify the coming events as well, who knows about that? What length of time before we are at the point that our survival is no longer in jepardy afterwards? How much of all this has been compared or overlayed to see where we might best survive? Our research group has been involved in this and other areas for some time now, and we do see this coming, but our dates are different as to meaning. 1998 + 3, 2003-7 & 2012. The first, the point of no return, or beginning; second, the real obvious beginning of change as in the magnetic shifts & weather, and volcanistics begin; third, the major shifts take place, or the hight of them. My best educated guess is that by 2015 things should be settled down pretty much, got anything on that? Has the cause and effect of why been addressed? Is this realy a natural thing, or is there some entity involved? I would like those things to be addressed. Thank you for your time. DKB
    From the OPEN FIRE yahoo group of which he is a member.

Again I want to reiterate that I'm not going to inject any bias into what is presented here. Could he be who he says he is in his entirety? Or could he just be a guy with delusions of granduer? I'm just presenting the facts here. This is about scrutiny.

As I said I'll post part two later tonight. I have to eat and give my fingers a rest.

Fire up your search engines.

===

P.S. added May 7, 2012 by Paul:

Drake has contacted us (this forum's moderators) objecting to the accuracy of some of the material above. We have invited him to provide us with his own statement on these matters, for us to consider posting here, so long as it is in accordance with our forum guidelines.

Meanwhile, pending the receipt of such a statement from Drake, I am posting below some comments he made on these matters, taken from KiwiElf's transcript of a recent audio of Deatra and Drake available here.

In this audio, Drake said (in part, and modulo any errors in transcription):
    Quote Some of the information's correct. Information wise, they've made
    a couple of glaring errors. One of the things I see that they're really adept
    at doing is creating controversy by taking a snip out of somebody's
    overall conversation and saying, "See, I told ya he was nasty," sorta
    thing. Clearly childish in some ways, but it put an interesting political
    spin on it. Now, I was a member of a group of veterans called, The Vietnam
    Brotherhood, and they're trying to say that, or state, actually they do
    state, in that post, that I was the founder of it, which I am not.

Now, what they don't know is that these people are very sensitive about
    that, and I'll be surprised if they don't file in conjunction with me,
    the law suit that is probably gonna come at ya.

The second part of this is, where they accuse me of being an "Illuminati"
    and I really take issue with that because I am not a baby-torturing
    thinga-ma-bob that most of the Illuminati are. They accuse me of this
    because I, at one time I was affiliated with a group known as Loyal
    Order of the Royal Dragon.

Now anybody that's done any homework listening to anything and paid
    any attention at all has heard of the White Dragon Society, they have
    heard of the "families". That's what this pertains to. It does not have
    diddely squat to do with the Illuminati! The Illuminati won't go near
    those people for one fact: their orders from the "higher ups" in those
    groups is to dismember them on sight. And I guarantee you, I know a few
    of these people and they are very much capable of doing just exactly that.
    Now, I have talked to a couple of people and they're having a little
    trouble correlating Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon with the Dragon
    Family. This goes to a secret society royal bloodline that are the ones
    who kept the collateral accounts safe. Now that's pretty awesome if
    you think about it. This is what we're fighting against, the present
    economic system, about these people stealing, leveraging borrowing
    from these collateral accounts for years. Not only do they owe that,
    they also owe a per annum fee for portions of the allowed usage of those
    collateral accounts. At this point, they cannot pay.

Well, the problem with the combination of that is, the Illuminati would
    love to get their scanners on those accounts, simply so they can continue
    to suppress the people, and the efforts of the website tend to show that
    these people seem to like that idea, or they would not denigrate someone
    without doing research. Now the research is simple. Anybody who's got a
    computer can look up "The Vietnam Brotherhood" and see that I'm not the
    owner, they don't got one. And I was not the founder,.. I joined long
    after they started.

Number two. Anybody with a computer, and you know, you gotta be able
    to type a lil bit ... you know, L, O, R, D ... when you put that into
    the computer: Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon, look at the Royal Dragon
    Society and then you'll understand, because it is a "loyalty oath" to the
    morality involved in the lives lead by the people who were responsible,
    not only "to" but also "for" other people. For their betterment to make
    sure their lives were not... too unbearable, and this was done in a
    variety of ways, and has been for thousands of years.

So, you have denigrated the Dragon Families and the people associated
    with them in this process.
    **EDIT/UPDATE** - see response to Drake's comments here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post483938
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 10th May 2012 at 02:14. Reason: to add EDIT/UPDATE at end of post

2. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon

I will post part two in a couple of hours. It will mostly deal with:

Dragon Sovereignty (Rex Deus)

The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court and Order

Merlin's Prophesies

and more about Drake being "the White Dragon" and wielding "the rainbow sword", and my speculations on what the Guardian of the Gate is. I'm basically trying to tie it all together... and I think I'm getting warmer.

My fingers are cramping and my stomach is howling though! As the governator once said, "I'll be back"

EDIT:

I'm not saying part two is coming so await in suspence or anything like that. I was just going to give my two cents worth about all of this. Google those terms I mentioned. Along with these:

Native American Rainbow Warriors

Aryans and Archons and Rex Deus

Merlins Prophecies and the White Dragon

Rainbow Sword

Babylon Workings

Read about these and then re-read about Drake with regards to what is presented about him here.

I would like TRANSPARENCY from him. The last thing we need is secrecy when it comes to secret societies.

I'm going to go back to reading now...

EDIT: I will make the post tomorrow as it is a lot of information to go through and I'm trying to separate the sand from the sugar... I should add that most of you could most likely find this stuff...
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 25th April 2012 at 03:47.

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member white wizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,057 times in 267 posts

Thumbs up Re: Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon

Wow I am impressed with your fact finding abilities, this is allot of information

to go through. I think we need more people like you who search for the truth

and verify some of the things people are saying. I look forward to part 2 thanks

for the information you presented.
    knowledge is key to wisdom as is in keeping an open mind is essential for opening new doors

you once kept closed .

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to white wizard For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), ceetee9 (27th April 2012), Coaxial (26th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (25th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012), percival tyro (27th April 2012), Rogerc (26th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (26th April 2012), schneider (25th April 2012), Tibouchine (25th April 2012), Turcurulin (25th April 2012), Unified Serenity (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012), WhiteFeather (25th April 2012), WHOMADEGOD (25th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

I like what I see. I know there are others beside him who do this important work. Not many, but there are others. Mostly work alone as the solitary path keeps one honest and away from the kind of dogma that can form in a group. Reality is a personal affair, the one we create to interface with is a consensus one and close scrutiny and examination would show it for the approximation it is.

With all of that said, I am unsure as to the purpose of this thread. The world might be in upheaval tomorrow, so the semi-private (I know it is on the web) path one walks over the course of a decade or more simply makes us voyeurs, IMO. I know my view is the minority. It is just stuff like this that allows Kim Kardashian to be a celebrity. People actually care what other people do in their private lives. This will provide ample distraction and fuel for opinions to create a fair amount of noise. This should amuse the elite watchers. A thread about preparations? No. A thread about a man who has been a student of the Arts and Sacred Sciences and is willing to stand as a warrior.

I've said my piece and will stand aside now as I will not fit in here.

Your investigative work is noted Vivek. Impressive.
    Last edited by modwiz; 25th April 2012 at 00:18.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Please google DK Bailey Royal Institute.

I'm not so sure the person you've found fits in with having a Vietnam tour. It has been suggested that Drake is using an online persona, which many people do.

Edit:
    I am pro-Drake. If you are trying to align him with Royal Institute of International Affairs then I think you're mistaken. I suggested searching on google b/c it shows this particular name to be affiliated with an entity different than RIIA.
    Last edited by Alie; 25th April 2012 at 01:16.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Avocadess (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), karelia (25th April 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012), white wizard (25th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,822 times in 534 posts

"and more about Drake being "the White Dragon" and wielding "the rainbow sword", and my speculations on what the Guardian of the Gate is. I'm basically trying to tie it all together... and I think I'm getting warmer."

I think you will find the "White Dragon" is the White rainbow and the "Rainbow Sword" is giving you the hint about it being a rainbow... and your inference to the word GATE is bang on... so its a portal formed by a white rainbow beam...
    Have fun

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to phillipbbg For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), karelia (25th April 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012), Unified Serenity (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Wow thanks ! I've kinda avoidied the whole arrests thing and am taking a wait and see approach. I personally have no doubt we are in the process of a major paradigm shift..as I am experiencing it very dramatically from within. My personal world has become incredibly free-flowing and beautiful as this transformation occurs. However how this will look in the wider world is completely unknown, so I am just observing with an open mind. This info you have produced here is intriguing...excellent research. I'm looking forward to watching this show unfold. Keep up the good work Thanks

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), Chester (25th April 2012), Fred Steeves (25th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012), percival tyro (27th April 2012), sigma6 (22nd May 2012), WhiteFeather (25th April 2012), Woody (25th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Wow - Vivek - if most of this is true, I am even more impressed with Drake - few of us have actual hands on experience with the many paths and societies - great research -

I will say the presentation format and tone of your posts smacks of an intention to discredit him but I may be wrong there.

Its sorta funny but on Sunday's broadcast, Drake mentioned his years in dabbling into the occult, etc. My respect for him rose even further when I heard that. Experience is generally always the best teacher.

I still hope the actions he has been speaking about go to the next level and I doubt revelations about his name, his past would effect the confidence from most of us who have also walked the many paths of life - those of us who seek a better world for the life we have left and the life we hand our descendants.

Modwiz - Thanks for your response - very well presented.
    Last edited by Chester; 25th April 2012 at 01:14.

13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

aranuk (25th April 2012), Avocadess (25th April 2012), Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (25th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), karelia (25th April 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), spiritguide (25th April 2012), StarDust (25th April 2012), WhiteFeather (25th April 2012), Woody (25th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)

I'm not so sure the person you've found fits in with having a Vietnam tour. It has been suggested that Drake is using an online persona, which many people do.
    You can go directly to his friends of warm mineral springs website through the internet archives and find his email listed as the web master. You can also find posts about him talking about being a vet, on the sites I listed, none of which have to do with government really.

15. Link to Post #10
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    I like what I see. I know there are others beside him who do this important work. Not many, but there are others. Mostly work alone as the solitary path keeps one honest and away from the kind of dogma that can form in a group. Reality is a personal affair, the one we create to interface with is a consensus one and close scrutiny and examination would show it for the approximation it is.

With all of that said, I am unsure as to the purpose of this thread. The world might be in upheaval tomorrow, so the semi-private (I know it is on the web) path one walks over the course of a decade or more simply makes us voyeurs, IMO. I know my view is the minority. It is just stuff like this that allows Kim Kardashian to be a celebrity. People actually care what other people do in their private lives. This will provide ample distraction and fuel for opinions to create a fair amount of noise. This should amuse the elite watchers. A thread about preparations? No. A thread about a man who has been a student of the Arts and Sacred Sciences and is willing to stand as a warrior.

I've said my piece and will stand aside now as I will not fit in here.

Your investigative work is noted Vivek. Impressive.
    That is my leaning thus far as well. Just so y'all know. That being said, I'm not about to get comfortable with what people try and feed me. So, I will keep up with this whole Drake movement, but I will be wary of certain people behind the scenes that are in all probabilty more clever than I.

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Wow - Vivek - if most of this is true, I am even more impressed with Drake - few of us have actual hands on experience with the many paths and societies - great research -

I will say the presentation format and tone of your posts smacks of an intention to discredit him but I may be wrong there.

Its sorta funny but on Sunday's broadcast, Drake mentioned his years in dabbling into the occult, etc. My respect for him rose even further when I heard that. Experience is generally always the best teacher.

I still hope the actions he has been speaking about go to the next level and I doubt revelations about his name, his past would effect the confidence from most of us who have also walked the many paths of life and seek e better world for the life we have left and the life we hand our descendants.

Modwiz - Thanks for your response - very well presented.
    I'm not trying to discredit the man, my intentions are to present the facts about him as this can help those with ears to hear understand what is going on. I like the guy, but some of this stuff concerns me a little.. that's all I'm sayin'

And this isn't to you specifically but whoever reads the OP can add whatever flavor packet of koolaid they want to and drink it. I ain't drinkin' nobodys koolaid! So don't think you know what koolaid I'm drinkin' cause I can't decide on a flavor yet.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 25th April 2012 at 00:47.

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

OK, so you've outed the mans real name. Kudos to you. The Drake on the radio already stated that he had gone down the path of the dark side and rejected it. Most of what you have uncovered is in line with his passion to do right by humanity. So, what are you (OP) inferring and what is your motive? You seem to have gone out of your way to uncover a bunch of information that does not paint a picture that different from what Drake is saying on the radio. I'm sure that this is the stuff that the OP lives for. However, I prefer to use my intuition to discern truth since anyone can portray themselves as anything they desire at any given moment on the internet. So far, I continue to have a positive feeling about Drake as well as the positive beings that have aligned with him.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Alie (25th April 2012), AlternativeInfoJunkie (25th April 2012), aranuk (25th April 2012), Avocadess (25th April 2012), Billy (25th April 2012), Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), Calz (25th April 2012), Chester (25th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (25th April 2012), intruth (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), schneider (25th April 2012), WhiteFeather (25th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #12
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    OK, so you've outed the mans real name. Kudos to you. The Drake on the radio already stated that he had gone down the path of the dark side and rejected it. Most of what you have uncovered is in line with his passion to do right by humanity. So, what are you (OP) inferring and what is your motive? You seem to have gone out of your way to uncover a bunch of information that does not paint a picture that different from what Drake is saying on the radio. I'm sure that this is the stuff that the OP lives for. However, I prefer to use my intuition to discern truth since anyone can portray themselves as anything they desire at any given moment on the internet. So far, I continue to have a positive feeling about Drake as well as the positive beings that have aligned with him.
    I see you have become disturbed from your comfortable state of positive feelings. May I direct your intuition to discern the post above yours before you start slapping your motives on me?

19. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    So, I will keep up with this whole Drake movement, but I will be wary of certain people behind the scenes that are in all probabilty more clever than I.
    This statement finally touches on what has been sticking in my craw about the whole Drake thing the last few days. The next in line of people for the alternative community to look to for answers and/or hope outside of ourselves?

When ever we are being prompted to look outside of ourselves for any meaningful answers or solutions, we are being manipulated. It's as simple as that, IMHO that is.

Cheers,
    Fred

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I see Vivek also has a keen interest in the esoteric and the spiritual. Here are the threads he has started in the last year since joining.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...archid=4313910

That would include a large percentage of those here as well. My main question about "vetting" anyone, is: Would they choose to use their new-found powers of the occult for the betterment of all life, or for their own nefarious reasons?

I've often cautioned about those who use artificial means to tap into the higher dimensions, and cautioned taking too seriously the lower dimensions which still contain duality in them (most channeled stuff these days). Until you get to the causal level, it's difficult to discern what is the intent of the disembodied being you are in communion with.

At this point, how one gets there is not a big issue for me, as the saying goes "all roads lead to Rome" or, all the trails on the mountain eventually get to the apex... we'll see. I'm more concerned about the idea of "sovereignty" and peoples understanding of what it is. I'm working on a similar thesis to address that and hope to have it posted in a few days.

===

[ Mod-edit:
    the above link won't work - see my post a couple further down. -Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th April 2012 at 01:31.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (25th April 2012), deridan (28th April 2012), Hervé (26th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), sunflower (27th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm not trying to discredit the man, my intentions are to present the facts about him as this can help those with ears to hear understand what is going on. I like the guy, but some of this stuff concerns me a little.. that's all I'm sayin'

And this isn't to you specifically but whoever reads the OP can add whatever flavor packet of koolaid they want to and drink it. I ain't drinkin' nobodys koolaid! So don't think you know what koolaid I'm drinkin' cause I can't decide on a flavor yet.
    Thanks for clarifying this Vivek. I trust your stated intentions. Again, quite impressive all your research - it shows you care. I honored your research by reading over your text and accessing the links you have supplied. I am eagerly awaiting your subsequent posts. If anything, Drake is quite a fascinating guy.

23. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd May 2012), aranuk (25th April 2012), Avocadess (25th April 2012), Billy (25th April 2012), Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), Calz (25th April 2012), D-Day (25th April 2012), gripreaper (25th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (26th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012), Woody (25th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alie (here)

Edit:
    I am pro-Drake. If you are trying to align him with Royal Institute of International Affairs then I think you're mistaken. I suggested searching on google b/c it shows this particular name to be affiliated with an entity different than RIIA.
    Hi Alie - this is not the Royal Institute of International Affairs - follow Vivek's links and see what it is really about.

Vivek is doing some impressive research and I believe his intentions are honorable.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Avocadess (25th April 2012), Billy (25th April 2012), Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), D-Day (25th April 2012), gripreaper (25th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,350 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Here are the threads he [Vivek] has started in the last year since joining.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sear...archid=4313910
    That forum search link will not work for anyone else, gripreaper. That's a limitation of the forum software. Sorry.

So far as I know, the best you can do is recommend to others what terms and values to search for.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Avocadess (25th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

Thank you for your investigation :-)

I heard Drake speak for several hours a couple days ago on Wolf Spirit Radio, and he shared a great deal of what you have uncovered here. Because it was an unusally long interview he also went quit far with explaining his own personal belief structures and was not guarded about his feelings about the Creator or animal spirits & nature etc.

As usual I came away with the certainty of my own intuition that what this man is attempting (be it successful to the extent of his passion or not) is coming from the heart and is being presented in earnest with great faith in the outcome.

I do appreciate the effort put into your findings however and applaud the due diligence, which is so impotant
    --♥--
    2 All

29. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

aranuk (25th April 2012), Avocadess (25th April 2012), Buchanan561 (26th April 2012), Calz (25th April 2012), Chester (25th April 2012), D-Day (25th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (25th April 2012), Fred Steeves (25th April 2012), Ishtar (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), karelia (25th April 2012), Kendall (13th May 2012), KiwiElf (25th April 2012), Knowrainknowrainbows! (25th April 2012), MacStar (25th April 2012), modwiz (25th April 2012), mountain_jim (25th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (26th April 2012), schneider (25th April 2012), ViralSpiral (25th April 2012), Vrilya (25th April 2012), white wizard (25th April 2012), Woody (25th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    I see you have become disturbed from your comfortable state of positive feelings. May I direct your intuition to discern the post above yours before you start slapping your motives on me?
    No, on the contrary, your vast research of internet findings has done nothing to effect the vibratory frequency by which I operate. That is not possible by you or any other. If anything, it has strengthened it. Honestly, when I first took a cursory glance of your work, this is the first thing that came to mind…

Although your findings have all the trappings of a CIA file, I've yet to see the point. Like justoneman, if your findings are factual, I now have greater respect for the the man via his bone fides; which was more or less a given in my book provided his affiliation and affection for David Wilcock.

I only questioned what your motive is and have insinuated nothing; although your intent is fairly obvious from your title-to discredit the man based on the preconceived notions of others within the groups you mention in your title. Yes, that is your intent weather you realize it or not, by the use of the the word "REALLY" in you title (Who DRAKE really is: the Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon, the Illuminati, and 201). Words do matter when you are trying to convey information. It is clear that you have prejudged the man based on past affiliations. Hopefully others will not jump to conclusions about the man's intent based on past affiliations. As mentioned previously, he has admitted more than once that he has dabbled on the dark side only to head toward the light. Well done Drake! Polarity is a choice and he has chosen well.

I spent a decade doing conspiracy research and at the end my conclusion was "ok, I have all this info at my fingertips, now what?" And thus, I posit that question upon you. I know, I know, you'll likely take the stance that you are merely the messenger and if that is the case then so be it.

Best of luck seeking within the past, I for one only need to look to the future to see that in the end, conspiracy based info. including everything that you have presented will only make for good campfire stories for my grandchildren one day
    Last edited by StarDust; 25th April 2012 at 02:36.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Alie (25th April 2012), aranuk (25th April 2012), Avocadess (25th April 2012), Chester (25th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (25th April 2012), intruth (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), Reinhard (25th April 2012), schneider (29th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Is jumping to conclusions a good idea?

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Falcor (30th April 2012), Holly Lindin (25th April 2012), Jeffrey (25th April 2012), Lost N Found (25th April 2012), NancyV (25th April 2012), PurpleLama (25th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 11 17 LastLast