+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast

Thread: Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon

1. Link to Post #281
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon

it's a shame that there wasn't more foresight.
    regards, corson

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Jeffrey (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (10th May 2012), the_vast_mystery (10th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

You have got to be kidding me! This guy goes on a large alternative radio show with DW, spouts off a basic coup plan and thinks he is not going to be on someone's radar way beyond lil ole forums? Let me inform you all of some techno facts. Your computer has a very individual code. Your activities are easy to track down. I will guarantee you that if Drake was not in on the psy op from the get go, that they (the bad guys) would have had all of DW's phone and internet records within minutes, would track down the location of this "Drake" character on the show, have all of his phone, internet, emails, debit and credit card, criminal history, work history within seconds.

You all tend to believe the government is years ahead of us in technology. Do you think for a minute if Drake was in touch with higher up in the military and other countries leaders as well that the CIA, Mossad, MI5, KGB sorts would not all have a file on him and be watching him closely? I mean the utter audacity of some of you to think that a few forum wonks outed Mr. Drake is a friggin joke! They know what we eat, who we talk to, how many drugs we have legally and illegally, and what sorts of games we like to unwind ourselves with. If you are afraid of being known by the ptb then I highly suggest you shut off your computer, turn in your debit cards and credit cards, do everything with cash and keep a low profile in all ways.

This blaming forum chatter is ridiculous, and a terrible tactic to start finger wagging at those who demand more than the latest "star" story.
    Last edited by Unified Serenity; 10th May 2012 at 05:49.

4. Link to Post #283
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

yeah, i recognize a computer attack when i have one. every time i tried to do research on the triplets, i had major problems....
    regards, corson

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Jeffrey (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (10th May 2012), sygh (10th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #284
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

Dennis, attempting to shame those of us who are skeptical of Drake is not a good ploy to use on people who are aware that they are not responsible for the actions of others. Drake is solely responsible for being on the internet and on the radio. As Unified Serenity so eloquently stated Drake would have to be a fool to think he could remain anonymous on the internet.

Attempting to cast blame on anyone who found out easily accessible facts about him on the internet and shared them on this forum is also unacceptable. Hinting that we could be responsible for his getting hurt or killed is despicable, contemptible, low, vile, and wretched (and a few other synonyms I won't post here). I agree with Whiskey Mystic and I categorically reject your attempt to shame or blame anyone wanting to discuss Drake's bona fides and the legitimacy of the "plan".

7. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th May 2012), D-Day (10th May 2012), Hervé (10th May 2012), Ishtar (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), jorr lundstrom (10th May 2012), mountain_jim (10th May 2012), Sebastion (10th May 2012), spuddie (10th May 2012), TargeT (11th May 2012), ThePythonicCow (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (10th May 2012), Zencat (10th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

Frankly, after Sunday night's performance, I'm amazed that anyone on here still sees him as a credible leader of a new age movement. He threatened to send the White Dragon assassins to members here over the issue of totally legitimate research and due diligence! (Sorry, I'm not usually given to exclamation marks, but Come On!!!!).

Never mind, Dennis, that what we said could have got him killed (and I agree with US that that is a nonsensical argument, for the reasons she gave). Drake actually threatened to have us brutally murdered by people who tear their opponents limb from limb, as he helpfully told us in that broadcast. How well does that sit with a movement that is about bringing more peace and love to this Earth? He says one thing, but does another. He talks of firing squads and guillotines in the same breath as he talks of peaceful and sustainable local communities. He talks the talk, but he doesn't walk the walk. He's not walking a line that runs straight and true. He's not in truth.

Over the gate at Delphi, where the ancient Greeks would go to consult with the Oracle, there was a sign that said Know Thyself.

Know Thyself is the most important and fundamental building block of the spiritual path ... without it, the whole path crumbles because it cannot run straight and true.

Drake doesn't know himself, and that's what makes him so dangerous.

So I don't want this issue of Drake's threat to be swept under the carpet.

I WOULD LIKE DRAKE TO MAKE A FORMAL APOLOGY FOR THREATENING TO HAVE PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM MURDERED BY THE WHITE DRAGONS, WHO HE PREVIOUSLY CLAIMED TO HAVE NO ASSOCIATION WITH. IF I DON'T RECEIVE ONE, I WILL BE INFORMING THE POLICE SO THAT IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS ON HERE, OR ANYWHERE, THEY WILL KNOW WHO TO ARREST.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 10th May 2012 at 09:23.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Alekahn (11th May 2012), Chester (11th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), MMA_Fan (10th May 2012), mountain_jim (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), tenacity1 (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), we-R-one (11th May 2012), Zencat (10th May 2012)

10. Link to Post #286
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Because you don't believe him, he doesn't get human respect. Because you don't believe him, he gets "outed", which you obviously don't care if that might mean his own death or the death of family members. You tear into him like jackals because you don't believe him.
    I simply appreciate people looking at evidence. I do not appreciate jumping to conclusions, but to make efforts to get to the essence of Drake and his claims is a good thing. I agree, that it's not a pro or anti Drake thing, but simply an investigation.
    “The unexamined life is not worth living.” -- Socrates

“It is the right and the duty of everyone who seeks the truth to doubt, investigate and consider all available evidence. Wherever this doubting and investigating is forbidden; wherever authorities demand unquestioning belief -- there is evidence of a profane arrogance, which arouses our suspicions. If those whose contentions are questioned had truth on their side, they would patiently answer all questions. Certainly they would not continue to conceal evidence and documents which pertain to the controversy. If those who demand belief are lying, however, they will call for a judge. By this ye shall know them. He who tells the truth is calm and composed, but he who lies demands worldly justice.” -- Viktor R. Knirsch
    Anyone, who himself makes so much efforts to be in the public arena can hardly demand to remain anonymous and from people to not try to find out who he is. If he wanted to remain anoymous, he should have handled this whole thing differently. You cannot go into the public arena like he did and say "do not try to find out who I am".

I appreciate some of the energies Drake helps to trigger and overall I neither believe nor disbelieve him, both would be burderning me. His behaviour towards Avalon seemed rather rude to me anyways, making threats and demanding stuff, as if it was his birthright. As for a plan to get the cabal out of power, I'm all for grassroots movements, those are exponentially growing and of course very real white hats inside the old power structure play a role as well.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Billy (10th May 2012), Chester (11th May 2012), Firinn (10th May 2012), Hervé (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), mountain_jim (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), we-R-one (11th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (10th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,356 times in 8,674 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Dennis, attempting to shame those of us who are skeptical of Drake is not a good ploy to use on people who are aware that they are not responsible for the actions of others. Drake is solely responsible for being on the internet and on the radio. As Unified Serenity so eloquently stated Drake would have to be a fool to think he could remain anonymous on the internet.

Attempting to cast blame on anyone who found out easily accessible facts about him on the internet and shared them on this forum is also unacceptable. Hinting that we could be responsible for his getting hurt or killed is despicable, contemptible, low, vile, and wretched (and a few other synonyms I won't post here). I agree with Whiskey Mystic and I categorically reject your attempt to shame or blame anyone wanting to discuss Drake's bona fides and the legitimacy of the "plan".
    Your words do not shame me. I reject them.
    Quote I simply appreciate people looking at evidence. I do not appreciate jumping to conclusions, but to make efforts to get to the essence of Drake and his claims is a good thing. I agree, that it's not a pro or anti Drake thing, but simply an investigation.

“The unexamined life is not worth living.” -- Socrates

“It is the right and the duty of everyone who seeks the truth to doubt, investigate and consider all available evidence. Wherever this doubting and investigating is forbidden; wherever authorities demand unquestioning belief -- there is evidence of a profane arrogance, which arouses our suspicions. If those whose contentions are questioned had truth on their side, they would patiently answer all questions. Certainly they would not continue to conceal evidence and documents which pertain to the controversy. If those who demand belief are lying, however, they will call for a judge. By this ye shall know them. He who tells the truth is calm and composed, but he who lies demands worldly justice.” -- Viktor R. Knirsch
    Anyone, who himself makes so much efforts to be in the public arena can hardly demand to remain anonymous and from people to not try to find out who he is. If he wanted to remain anoymous, he should have handled this whole thing differently. You cannot go into the public arena like he did and say "do not try to find out who I am".

I stand with these folks. I posted an offhand 'my wife said it sounded like Jim Marrs' , a very-public figure, who obviously would know better than to have his voice out un-modulated if he wanted to stay anonymous while talking on the radio. I stated later I would not have done so if I had realized the conversation it would start. But now I do not even agree with that.

Bill Ryan has conducted many interviews with whistleblowers who have remained anonymous to us and to all, nothing Drake has done followed a methodology like that used by Bill and Kerry.

The research in the thread you are damning and decrying is the kind of value I come to this forum for, as it is so difficult to find and discern the Truth among all these stories and claims.

You may have noticed I have focused on the NS-f'ingA in some of these threads - that's because, like Unified Serenity, I understand how it is their intention to know everything about everyone that uses an electronic device in this country - Drake did not come anywhere near trying to be anonymous or he would not have used that name and would also have used voice modulation and other technology to try and preserve his anonymity and not link himself to his long internet audit trail.

Dennis, I like a lot of your posts, but I strongly disagree with this one, and feel that if Drake is really one of the leaders of this effort it is doomed to fail, just based on him not having enough sense to take obvious measures to preserve his anonymity if he really needs that.

Quote This is really an embarrassment for Avalon and the Avalon community.

I suspect that what Drake actually reacted to was this cavalier and callous disrespect. Imagine if it was you. Oh, never mind, you can't envision walking in his shoes. You wouldn't risk your life to take down the Cabal and you know it. You're having too much fun shooting people with your keyboard.
    Speaking of 'cavalier and callous disrespect'....

You presume to know what risks or actions we (as individuals) are taking to change our Reality for the better?

You think trying to comprehend what's really happening in this hall of mirrors is FUN?

Many actions to change things are not conducted via keyboard, but at the Soul and Reality Manifestation level. This 3D-Duality-schoolyard is about to get shook up big time as the hall monitors assert themselves.

I for one AM AWARE that The Changes are happening NOW, on so many levels and fronts.

Drake's Drama in this forum is a miniscule matter by comparison.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 10th May 2012 at 18:02.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alekahn (11th May 2012), Chester (11th May 2012), Hervé (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (11th May 2012), we-R-one (11th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (10th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012), Zencat (10th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #288
    Thanks

What lies ? I've heard the interview Drake did and I've heard Cassidy's radio comments with which I disagree with strongly but she has a right to say what she wants. The only problem seems to be a mixup in the names of the particular web sites. Nothing negative came from Bill Ryan's lips just from Kerry Cassidy's, maybe she should have waited and found out a little more before speaking. I would have thought that knowing David Wilcock was involved would have kept her quiet until she knew more (if there was more to know). If there was a negative "post" on Avalon then "that's all it was" and Avalon can't be held responsible for it. Drake has overreacted which isn't a big deal if you know the massive amount of stress he must be under at the moment. There's an evil force that's taken advantage of all these minor differences that's what we should be fighting, not each other. All the people involved are supposed to be on the SAME side. The nitpicking we see on the internet with regards to people who happen to be Freemasons is ridiculous.
    The vast majority are just ordinary folk totally unaware of the evil at the tip of the pyramid we should cut them some slack.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to felixq78 For This Post:

Jeffrey (10th May 2012)

16. Link to Post #289
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

There you go folks, don't question Drake, he's under a lot of pressure. A lot of stress. He can't manage his feelings but he can manage to bring a great Plan into fruition.

He's capable of taking on the world's power brokers but can't stand the strain of having a little cross examination on a web site or have his declarations questioned in any way.

If you do not stop questioning Drake , Fulfords wife will kidnap him again, and David Wilcocks will claim the 'Plan' failure is because of the unexpected energetic circumstances caused by you all questioning Drake. At the very least the mass arrests won't occur until August because all you people were questioning Drake. (Don't question Wilcocks while your at it.)

Just shut up and don't question anyone!

DON"T QUESTION ANYTHING, dammit you will hurt someone's feelings! Drakes inablity to manage his emotions is because you all are questioning him!

How dare you question Drake.

No matter that his actions are forcing arrests, resignations and bringing the ptb to its news you should remain completed unaffected by these events, therefore have no basis for questioning him.

Damn all you questioners, you are ruining everything!!!

17. Link to Post #290
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    There you go folks, don't question Drake, he's under a lot of pressure. A lot of stress. He can't manage his feelings but he can manage to bring a great Plan into fruition.

He's capable of taking on the world's power brokers but can't stand the strain of having a little cross examination on a web site or have his declarations questioned in any way.

If you do not stop questioning Drake , Fulfords wife will kidnap him again, and David Wilcocks will claim the 'Plan' failure is because of the unexpected energetic circumstances caused by you all questioning Drake. At the very least the mass arrests won't occur until August because all you people were questioning Drake. (Don't question Wilcocks while your at it.)

DON"T QUESTION ANYTHING, dammit you will hurt someone's feelings! Drakes inablity to manage his emotions is because you all are questioning him!

No matter that his actions are forcing arrests, resignations and bringing the ptb to its news you should remain completed unaffected by these events, therefore have no basis for questioning him.

Ahem, you forgot to add the obligatory "And he would've finally done it this time! If only it wasn't for you meddling Kids, and your darned dog too!" ;p

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

Ishtar (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), MMA_Fan (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (11th May 2012), Zencat (10th May 2012)

19. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Dennis...You and Drake are uncomfortable with the questioning.

Suck it up.

You're right it has nothing to do with pro-Drake or anti Drake. You are uncomfortable because your beliefs are not being supported and validated and agreed to.

Suck it up.

With Wilcocks surfing on one's coat tails and in one's wake , no one is going to remain incognito for very long irregardless. Davy might miss PR or a photo op. Rub elbows with someone who believes the discretion is the better part of becoming unnoticed, no one can remain incognito very long .

20. Link to Post #292
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hahahahaha! One of the best posts ever! Thank you 9eagle9!

Raf.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

9eagle9 (10th May 2012), Alekahn (11th May 2012), GoingOn (12th May 2012), Ishtar (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), MMA_Fan (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), Zencat (10th May 2012)

22. Link to Post #293
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,307 times in 610 posts

It looks like Wolf Spirit Radio has removed all Drake's recordings from the Archives.

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archi...Freedom_Reigns

Someone must have come to their senses about how libellous Drake was on Sunday night.
    Last edited by Ishtar; 10th May 2012 at 20:39.

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ishtar For This Post:

Chester (11th May 2012), Hervé (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), MMA_Fan (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), RMorgan (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), Zencat (10th May 2012)

24. Link to Post #294
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Dennis,

I think a lot of people are sick of false promises. The past couple of years have seen a lot of charlatans making promises or good people played for fools.
    People are sick of it.
    The alternative community has a cancer of bull**** that's getting worse.
    The arrests should have happened by now and I have people close to me that pin their hopes on this latest garbage.

I am all for hope - things will get better, but when someone appears on the scene making big claims and doesn't provide any proof to the veracity of them they should expect this kind of backlash.

I say this to you with respect mate and by no means take it as an attack upon yourself.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MMA_Fan For This Post:

D-Day (11th May 2012), Dennis Leahy (11th May 2012), Ishtar (10th May 2012), Jeffrey (10th May 2012), NancyV (10th May 2012), Unified Serenity (10th May 2012), we-R-one (11th May 2012)

26. Link to Post #295
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Quite frankly, Khaleesi and I had a very good laugh as we pretended to be answering the thoughts about us naysayers stopping the liberation of mankind or preventing the 100th monkey from having it's freedom to fling poo with the best of the other free monkeys.

"Yes, Vivek and I have personally stopped the billions of people on earth from experiencing ascension and true freedom, we must be damned for sure!"

27. Link to Post #296
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    ... Let me inform you all of some techno facts. Your computer has a very individual code. Your activities are easy to track down....
    You know what, you're right about that. I made a stupid statement. They knew who Drake was before his microphone went on. It really did not increase his chances of being killed by the Cabal. Come to think of it he did say that he wanted to remain anonymous specifically so his mailbox wouldn't fill-up (in other words, distract from the task at hand.)

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Dennis, attempting to shame those of us who are skeptical of Drake.
    Hang on, if that's the impression, please re-read. I fully expect a group of people not mesmerized by TV to form factions on any topic. Some will be 100% skeptical, some will believe 100%, and all the spectrum of possibilities between. This wasn't about skepticism, it was about:
    1.) outing someone who asked not to be outed
    and
    2.) the complete disrespect of someone who has indicated that he's trying to help. The words I used were that he was treated as a "liar and a jerk and an idiot."

I never said to anyone not to be skeptical. I'm skeptical. Skepticism isn't mockery or trying to rip someone to shreds (not you, this was a general vibe from a few of the most vocal disbelievers of Drake's story.) Can't at least some folks go back over their words are recognize that they crossed far over the line from being skeptical to becoming what they were mocking: the new forum savior. As if they had to 'ride herd' on us dumbasses lest we fall into a ditch. That comment will get a few people squirming. I can just hear the retort, "calling a liar a liar is not having a savior complex!!!" Well, anyone insisting that they have more than a simple opinion and that their view is "more" (important, omniscient, clear, correct, insightful) indicates at least delusions of grandeur if not a full-blown savior complex.

Quote Posted by Ishtar (here)
    sees him as a credible leader of a new age movement.

I WILL BE INFORMING THE POLICE...
    Um, where did that come from?
    He said he is a "spokesperson", not a leader.
    This isn't a "movement."
    Drake's compatriots' plan is being touted as a legal action with military backing. How does that transmute into "new age movement?"

Do you see how far off-base your statement is? Can't you just disagree, or make your declaration that you don't believe this plan or person?

Oh and the police: I don't know you well enough to know if what you wrote was kind of a comedy routine - to make a point, or that you really plan on talking to your local police. You do know they don't work for you, right? They "serve and protect" by serving the interests of those with deep pockets, and they protect whomever and whatever they are ordered to protect - by the same folks that they serve.

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    ... I'm all for grassroots movements, those are exponentially growing ...
    Yeah, me too. When I realized that I have no way to influence the really big issues of our times (like genocide, ecocide, the genetic destruction of food, etc.), I decided to just stick with community-level projects. It does matter, and it is powerful - although it saddens me to realize that I have no power against the big issues.

I just spent 8 hours at the community garden, rototilling plots, planting fruit trees, planning out a community herb garden, sharing some strawberry plants, getting a crew together to do some repairs/upgrades on a section of fence and a new gate. I'm sunburned, tired, and grinning. I really do believe in the community stuff.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    ... I posted an offhand 'my wife said it sounded like Jim Marrs' , a very-public figure, who obviously would know better than to have his voice out un-modulated if he wanted to stay anonymous while talking on the radio. I stated later I would not have done so if I had realized the conversation it would start. But now I do not even agree with that.

[B]The research in the thread you are damning and decrying is the kind of value I come to this forum for

Speaking of 'cavalier and callous disrespect'....

[B]You presume to know what risks or actions we (as individuals) are taking to change our Reality for the better?

You think trying to comprehend what's really happening in this hall of mirrors is FUN?
    Jim, You reacted with understanding and compassion when I mentioned in that thread that we shouldn't be publicly guessing someone's name when they asked for it not be revealed. I hope you don't retract that gesture. (As it turns out, the other person - not you - insisted on not dropping it, as if it was their duty to press on.)

I don't decry research - even research on Drake. But, for one thing, research doesn't have to have a flavor of a "hit piece", or provide numerous minor details that appear to be an attempt to 'target', and to discredit not report. Secondly, how wise is it of us to take the spokesman for a group that (I'm assuming here) most of us would see as pretty much the only possible way to remove at least the US faction of the Evil Ones In Power, and try to blast him out of the water? It simply makes no sense to aim arrows at someone trying to help.

Several people here have a bizarre notion that Drake is an undeclared savior, and that alone earned him the right to be scrutinized to some savior standards. We all know the phrase, don't shoot the messenger, but some folks simply insisted on doing just that.

You're right, I do make the sweeping assumption that no one here is risking what would be - at the very minimum - life imprisonment for "treason." Just look what those 9 clowns in black robes have been doing lately - is there any doubt that an "attempt" to do what Drake says is in the works would be labeled 'treason' by the US PTB? In fact, I'd say it is quite likely, seeing what they plan to do with Julian Assange, that Drake already has a charge of treason that they will slap on him if the plan never happens or fails. (They don't need to rush it - they know he's only the messenger.) As far as I know, no one reporting in here has their neck stuck out that far. I admit, I don't. Do you know of anyone here that is as exposed as Drake? Even if someone thinks the plan can't work, doesn't the person who agreed to be their spokesperson deserve respect?

Sounds pretty snarky and mocking. Aren't you powerful enough to just say you don't believe it, and hold to that? How would a shaman say that? I admit, I know virtually nothing about 'shamans' other than what I have read by a few people on Avalon who claim to be a shaman, so maybe I have higher expectations than I should. I used to really enjoy reading the word-interplay between monk and master in old Buddhist literature. Sometimes there was a heavy rebuke, but It never felt as small as base mockery. Mockery makes it appear that people feel inferior and need to put-down the other person rather than simply state their case and hold a powerful silence.

Again, "questioning" is not the issue, and I suspect you know it. Twisting another's words is running a program, no?

You declared that you could stop a bullet, right? I don't believe you. Does that mean that you are now fair game for numerous Avalon members to mock and deride you? Will you handle it with grace? What if we post the full name of the woman that says she can stop bullets? Or maybe add your address? Would you react calmly?

Dennis...You and Drake are uncomfortable with the questioning.

Suck it up.

You're right it has nothing to do with pro-Drake or anti Drake. You are uncomfortable because your beliefs are not being supported and validated and agreed to.

Suck it up.
    9eagle9, you don't know me, though you presume to. You've decided you don't like me, and you're dragging that baggage around with you. You have declared that I (and most others here) cannot understand your wisdom (with the underlying current that your wisdom exceeds mine, and most of us), so you need to talk over our heads to the few that do understand.

When you explained your "not my problem" stance, you made it clear that you would not focus on the issues I describe as the "Big Issues" of modern human life under the Dark Cabal. You are focused on yourself, and everything is fine. That's when I decided not to converse with you, not because we don't agree on something or believe in the same thing, but because you declared that you were not interested in any of the big issues - because they don't affect you. I have no idea why you decided to join the fray with the Drake scenario (it is, at least potentially, quite a big issue) but I hope you'll understand why I won't be responding directly to you after this post.

Dennis
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 11th May 2012 at 01:27. Reason: typo

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alekahn (12th May 2012), christian (11th May 2012), Jeffrey (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012), Snookie (11th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #297
    Thanks

Dennis it didn't 'sound' snarky and mocking.

It IS snarky and mocking.

You give yourself far too much credit Dennis you don' t have enough depth for me to dislike you.

30. Link to Post #298
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

It looks like Wolf Spirit Radio has removed all Drake's recordings from the Archives.

Someone must have come to their senses about how libellous Drake was on Sunday night.
    Total BS! I just went to WSR and this link has all the archives in tact:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archi...d.php?id=Drake

Looks like they just did a bit of cleanup and the archive is now listed as "Drake" instead of Freedom Reigns which had existed for a while.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Jeffrey (11th May 2012), KiwiElf (11th May 2012)

32. Link to Post #299
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)

Total BS! I just went to WSR and this link has all the archives in tact:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/archi...d.php?id=Drake

Looks like they just did a bit of cleanup and the archive is now listed as "Drake" instead of Freedom Reigns which had existed for a while.
    FreedomReigns disavowed them (well, Brockbrader) as I understand it.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 11th May 2012 at 03:36.

33. Link to Post #300
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

They will be moving to a new station of their own shortly to distance themselves from Brockbrader & WSR.
    Until then, they will be here.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedom...-clarification

No schedule as yet

And thank you Dennis - you took the words right outta my mouth
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 11th May 2012 at 06:20.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast