+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Money jumped into my hands ( i swear !)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Arrow Money jumped into my hands ( i swear !)

Being for some time on PA and reading all kinds of peoples thoughts, ideas, wonderings and accusations, many times i wondered whats with that evidence stuff and where is proposal stuff?
    A respect towards Bill brought me here a respect towards idea of finding solutions and ideas.
    as time passed and i read alot i could't notice one thing and that is: no one really offering any solution but rather crying in somekind of public place so other ones can hug him hard. Bunch of worthless theories and very little of nice thoughts.
    Considering human history which has atleast zilion versions it seems pretty ankward to me linking texts from one imaginative version of history and discussing about that. That kind of behaviour uses zero purpose and offers zero evidence. So why is number zero round? because people spin arround in nothingess as precious timespan flows.
    Actually my idea was to share some usefull info on how to avoid 'control', how to live in city and not be manipulated. How to do what you like and how to change your things you do instead spinning in one job untill you reach old age. I call that art, art of living. My name for that is HACKING SYSTEM. A ability to use all things in system arround you as a tool and not vice versa. A knowledge to find holes in matrix programs and use it to your own growing not being too distracted and lead toward blaiming others for your own pick and choose game.
    But i never actually started that thread as im learning who you people are and why are you here on first place. As i know who am I since was little child. I've choosen to be hidden for a long time, untill i grow to point that im shure in myself and there is no ball that will break this wall. PA is first public place i joined cause i saw peoples interest and will to learn, with time i saw only lost, wandering, sorrow, hyper-over happiness, over-loveness... And all of that serves also zero purpose for growing, it is rather spinning in circle tool.
    I proudly stand and say:
    There is no system controlling me, there is no money that jumped into my hand and that i have to used it by force, there is no evil master over me, no one is manipulating my life, i am complete creator and builder of my life AND I LOVE IT.

WHY:
    So why i didnt share tool-idea how to get rid of chain? Its easy, first you have to get out of circle. And for that you need YOUR OWN creation not given solutions, so neither if i gave solution would be good for anyone actually.
    Lets say on list do do on first place would be: GET RID OF USING MONEY, ASAP and without but's..
    i bet first 10 threads would be: yeah i would get rid of money but i have to eat or maybe .. i have little child and... or i have commitment to family...
    People, that all are states of mind which creator is YOU and not some shadowy goverment, maneater reptoids or scums from outer space.
    As being born on earth one have been presented with choices, same as i did. The thing that differs from res is i never accepted to choose!! and thats really important part in growing. Rather I went and created my own reality while people would accept other solutions. Than borns unhappines which is not given by some HAARP mechanics but comes from inside of individual as deep inside he NEVER ever actually created something, a vision an own reality.
    Who really forces you to use money? no, really i ask again: WHO PUT MONEY INTO YOUR HANDS? did they beat you or threaten with life so you must do that? .. oh yes I remember now, you must feed your faimly! so you work like slave while simplest reality is that ground you walk on, really food grows out of it, did you know that fact? Floridated water? really there is no water in our atmosphere and we couldn't condensate it into water, better way is to go use money thrown into our hands and let em throw some bottled water in our helpless lil hands. And they are poisoning us, we poor stand helpless.. to be helpless is also a choice.

TRUTH:
    No one is controlling you and never will! it is only your choice to search answers arround you instead in you. It is same as tasting apple to see how grape tastes. Pure nonsense.
    Truth is that you can create truth from lie or idea.
    Standing from distanced standpoint i see people accepting soultions as money as goverments as army.. in later days it is the same accepting GIVEN solutions about hoaxes, reptilians, agendas.
    Im not saying for example that reptilians doesnt exist, i simply stating fact that YOU are the one who created them. Im saying that there is no some alien AI that takes or gives Omniverse intelligence or power, im saying that Omni created them! why he did that? well he choose that. It is not good or bad it is just perception and first universal law, right to choose.
    Omni try this next time you get with that 'beings', simple state: I WILL END YOUR EXISTANCE IF YOU DONT LEAVE ME. You'll be surprised with actuality.
    There is no limit in what can we crate for reality as we are creators and versions are limitless.
    With that on mind I ask some of you, is manipulation version of reality and helpesness really that necessary?
    What really holds you to throw money as a tool, car, cubicals away and go live in and wihtin nature?
    Want an answer? It is really you and you do understand that fact. Fears comes from within not outside. When you choose to leave that behind you, believe me, you will leave all that behind. There is no sunrise, ascension, nibiru, alien that can do that for you and never will.
    What will i eat in nature, where will i play my ipod, where will i take dump, will i see another morning is called in short terms FEAR from inside and dependency on other forms of existance.
    So rather than some shadow people showing us truth and what will happen through movies i see fact that after watching movies PEOPLE are manifesting that into reality. Easy as that.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

9eagle9 (27th April 2012), Belle (25th April 2012), conk (27th April 2012), Earthlink (11th June 2015), East Sun (3rd May 2012), Eram (25th April 2012), eva08 (3rd November 2012), Finefeather (21st October 2012), Flash (21st October 2012), GaelVictor (18th February 2013), gaiagirl (25th April 2012), justalight (30th October 2012), Kristin (21st October 2012), mab777 (22nd October 2012), MargueriteBee (25th April 2012), meeradas (25th April 2012), MorningSong (25th April 2012), NewFounderHome (26th April 2012), Padmé (18th October 2012), Rainbowbrite (1st June 2012), Referee (25th April 2012), Rollo (25th April 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (26th April 2012), Sebastion (25th April 2012), seko (3rd May 2012), skamandar (21st October 2012), spiritguide (25th April 2012), sygh (21st October 2012), ulli (21st October 2012), Watching from Cyprus (25th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Default Re: Money jumped into my hands ( i swear !)

Bravo, DarMar....or should I call you Neo? This is by far one of the best posts I have ever read on Avalon. You speak a truth I recognize.

Most people are stuck in the bottomless pit created by the triangle of money, politics and religion working together that has bound them to a life of slavery. Once fallen into the trap, it's so much easier to whine and complain, or talk about how to get out, or discuss what happened than to examine the trap and see that escape is only a matter of turning your back on the triangle.

We create all the time...we can't help it...it is who we are. Every thought, every idea is a creation that is brought into the material world. How many people examine their daily creations? Use money and you create your own bondage...politicians create laws to protect the 1% from the 99% and not for the benefit of all...religion binds you to beliefs that control your behavior by threat of eternal hell, to be taken on "faith" that they are telling you the truth. Together, they can strangle the free will right out of a person. And yet, it is easier to whine and complain than to really see what is going on in truth and justice, and thereby create differently.

Thank you for starting this thread. May all your creations be life-enhancing and joy filled.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

DarMar (26th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), gaiagirl (25th April 2012), meeradas (25th April 2012), Padmé (18th October 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (26th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

There is no system controlling me, there is no money that jumped into my hand and that i have to used it by force, there is no evil master over me, no one is manipulating my life, i am complete creator and builder of my life AND I LOVE IT.

Truth.

There is no limit in what can we crate for reality as we are creators and versions are limitless.

Truth

Easy as that.

do i need to say it!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

DarMar (26th April 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sandy (26th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member gaiagirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)
    Actually my idea was to share some usefull info on how to avoid 'control', how to live in city and not be manipulated. How to do what you like and how to change your things you do instead spinning in one job untill you reach old age. I call that art, art of living. My name for that is HACKING SYSTEM.
    DarMar,

I am most interested in the useful info you have to share . . . having been onboard with the elimination of dealing with money in my own life (I obtain almost all of my goods/material needs (which are few) via bartering). One of the best transitions I have ever made . . . very liberating in that it allows one the space to manifest what they truly need in life without the fear of losing a thing to any outside system; these needs end up being met in the most magical and curious ways that keep the wonder and magic alive in my life. This in turn makes every day a new and glorious adventure as I am not tethered to virtually anything but my own (and my child's) agenda(s).

Speaking of my child, he is one that had very few wants or desires for the toys and gadgets his friends fiend for, has little fear (but also good sense), and possesses a groundedness that none of his mates have. As he watches me shed my old ways and embrace creativity with gusto, he joins in which only adds to my joy.

With that, I am opened to more suggestions you have along these lines to further liberate myself . . . keep up the fantastic posts my friend!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gaiagirl For This Post:

Alekahn (6th May 2012), conk (19th October 2012), DarMar (3rd November 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), Padmé (18th October 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012), sygh (21st October 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DarMar (here)

WHY:
    So why i didnt share tool-idea how to get rid of chain? Its easy, first you have to get out of circle. And for that you need YOUR OWN creation not given solutions, so neither if i gave solution would be good for anyone actually.
    Lets say on list do do on first place would be: GET RID OF USING MONEY, ASAP and without but's..
    i bet first 10 threads would be: yeah i would get rid of money but i have to eat or maybe .. i have little child and... or i have commitment to family...
    People, that all are states of mind which creator is YOU and not some shadowy goverment, maneater reptoids or scums from outer space.

As being born on earth one have been presented with choices, same as i did. The thing that differs from res is i never accepted to choose!! and thats really important part in growing. Rather I went and created my own reality while people would accept other solutions. Than borns unhappines which is not given by some HAARP mechanics but comes from inside of individual as deep inside he NEVER ever actually created something, a vision an own reality.
    Who really forces you to use money? no, really i ask again: WHO PUT MONEY INTO YOUR HANDS? did they beat you or threaten with life so you must do that? .. oh yes I remember now, you must feed your faimly! so you work like slave while simplest reality is that ground you walk on, really food grows out of it, did you know that fact? Floridated water? really there is no water in our atmosphere and we couldn't condensate it into water, better way is to go use money thrown into our hands and let em throw some bottled water in our helpless lil hands. And they are poisoning us, we poor stand helpless.. to be helpless is also a choice.
    i have thought about your post for a couple of days and have come to the conclusion that giving up money in a world like this would be impossible for a few reasons:

*we have been conditioned since childhood to be reliant on money.
    *everything we do requires money.

also just saying give up money and starve your children is a irresponsible thing to say becasue not only will the authorities be on your case they would take them away.
    just giving up paying for a mortgage on a house would be a dangerous thing unless you want to live in a tent in the middle of nowhere plus with kids = dangerous combination.

yes you could live off the grid and go into survival mode but you would be on the run forever, i don't think that would be a glamorous life for anyone.

the government know this and that is why they keep us imprisoned in a financial prison, paying bills, food, expenses e.t.c so even if we wanted to escape we cannot unless if we wanted to be a fugitive forever.

so yeah we have money chains around our hands and a huge metal ball and chain around our foot and the government and higher up whips us into submission and compliance and work 24/27 pay your taxes e.t.c we are all stuck in the system/matrix and there is no way out.

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    Bravo, DarMar....or should I call you Neo? This is by far one of the best posts I have ever read on Avalon. You speak a truth I recognize.

Most people are stuck in the bottomless pit created by the triangle of money, politics and religion working together that has bound them to a life of slavery. Once fallen into the trap, it's so much easier to whine and complain, or talk about how to get out, or discuss what happened than to examine the trap and see that escape is only a matter of turning your back on the triangle.
    you can turn your back on the triangle that supports society but is it worth the hassle? think about how a wild animal kept in captivity it's whole life since birth and its carers decided to set him free after he grows to a certain age, the wild animal has never been in the wild and doesn't have the natural instincts to survive in the wild his chances of survival are 0

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to huyi82 For This Post:

DarMar (21st October 2012), Demeisen (23rd November 2012), Eram (3rd November 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

an interesting notion, Darmar, but as true as it may be, i think that huyi82 also has a point.

even if we were to turn our back on our culture, we would most likely need to keep interacting with it on some level, be it the occasional trip into town for something, or the occasional visitor, we would still need to interface with those who are still bound by the matrix.

pulling a parallel from the movie; even tho they were outside the system, and no longer of it, they still went back in and did things within the matrix; they still had safehouses, they still had cars, and they still went in and tried to free those who were aware enough to question the reality they were subject to.

so, unless one is truly singular unto themselves (IE, unattached in all practical ways) or dead (no longer inhabiting a flesh body) then no matter how off-grid one is, there is still a need for;
    - possessing money, and some form of acquiring more money when that amount of money is expended.
    - for legal ownership/residence of a dwelling structure and/or land property.
    - for legal ownership of a vehicle, and legal operation of a vehicle within the presence of the general public.
    - some form of legal/official identification
    - the legal ability to purchase/acquire needed items, be it a bucket for your water, or a 12-pack of zippo lighters for fire-starting, or purchase of a motor vehicle to travel distances/ bring items back somewhere.

these things are needed in life, and however unfortunate it may be that we are otherwise forcibly com-pulsed to have them, even if only to be able to interact with those who are still fully assimilated by the matrix, it is still otherwise a fact of life thus far.

Even i must inevitably/eventually Kneel before the brutally effective power of such a culture-system.

however, i do commend you, Darmar, on your full extraction from the matrix system of reality; not many could achieve such a complete escape.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betweener For This Post:

DarMar (21st October 2012), Eram (3rd November 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

there is a lot of truth in this DarMar. But please share with us that knowledge how to get out of that quick sand if we are already 6ft sank?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hangel For This Post:

DarMar (21st October 2012), Eram (3rd November 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

There are indivdual visions and then there are shared visions. As an individual, one must be totally self-sustaining. As an individual one must hold true to the laws of nature. As a group, the same holds true only it must be done by depending upon your neighbor to hold true to a shared belief, which should also be the same belief system (respect for all living things) as that of the individual (hopefully).

When we screw up, we do it by ignoring mother nature thinking she is dead, acting as if we are playing on a corpse; if it doesn't suit our needs, we simply ignore the idea that we have to keep a balance of life on this planet. Who gave us the right to hord everything we see? Someone had to have done it first, right? It no longer matters where we got off track, our purpose in the present becomes righting the wrong.

Money is just a thing, its people, not money.
    Last edited by sygh; 21st October 2012 at 16:12.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,182 times in 1,657 posts

Quote Posted by tonton (here)

Truth.

Truth

Easy as that.

do i need to say it!
    Okey, speaking solutions, right?

Let's say we throw our money out of the window. What do I when my energy bill comes in next week? Or the rent? Obviously, I can't offer these people a bag of eco-friendly apples.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Violet For This Post:

Eram (3rd November 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Can't you use money as much as you want, have it thrown into your hands, if there is no fear, no expectations attached to it? I bet you can.

Fear is the control mechanism. It creates a web of false beliefs by which we accept to live. The rest if only what you can think of, a sea of beliefs and mental/emotional construct that never ends that may or may not help you construct your reality.

What strikes me Dar mar, is the point where you say: "I never accepted to chose". This may be the second most important point there is. Getting out of duality thinking, duality habits, which sustain the fear system. I personnally would very much like to hear more about this.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Eram (3rd November 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Nicely stated Dar.

From the Heart,
    Kristin

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Eram (3rd November 2012), RunningDeer (21st October 2012)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Hey dear human sisters and brothers, ive been absent for some time as im starting to work on plain i should do, so i spend little time on these forums just as reader and follower of thoughts. But as ive seen recently got some nice questions. Ill try go by the order.

Quote i have thought about your post for a couple of days and have come to the conclusion that giving up money in a world like this would be impossible for a few reasons:

*we have been conditioned since childhood to be reliant on money.
    *everything we do requires money.
    Im living proof not that it is possible but is actuality of current situation if you reject given belief systems.
    We are not conditioned from childhood, we are presented with choices and thats completely different stuff. You can always choose to go against the flow, with the flow, not go in any direction or or CREATE totally new playground which is similar to flow but is your own creation. It doesnt necesary need to go against any belief system but simply is something new. Magician tradition is to never go against the flow and use opportunities and surf the waves of circumstances. And beside magician one there is tons of other ways along as one of most importance which i adressed before. It is called creation, we are all here to create or play in other created realities. No one ever stopped you from creating your own magic, but rather youve choosen to go swim with already created one thinking it is the best. Good luck with that one.
    everything we do requires money- is statement which is in all aspects false. Little things, food or whatever i had in my life i payed with money.. In fact i use money so little that i can say im not using it at all. Last time i used even smallest valute was i think 9 months ago. And im not hungry, i have it all i want and i wear hand made clothes by people who did it with love. Heck im on internet and i need to pay electrical bills and my internet provider... but who says i need to?
    tbh i dont remember when i payed those bills yet im here, computer is online 0-24..

Quote also just saying give up money and starve your children is a irresponsible thing to say becasue not only will the authorities be on your case they would take them away.
    a little cynical answer would be: who ever thought children eat money?
    if you play by the rules of authorities, pay taxes, acknowledge your name and ID and you go to elections than i must sadden you a bit with statement that you deserve that authorities are above you and can take your children. To avoid that my friend YOU SHOULD STOP playing their game ASAP. And they can do nothing at all. You will be surprised by results. Remove fear and give it a go.
    Quote just giving up paying for a mortgage on a house would be a dangerous thing unless you want to live in a tent in the middle of nowhere plus with kids = dangerous combination.

yes you could live off the grid and go into survival mode but you would be on the run forever, i don't think that would be a glamorous life for anyone.
    who ever said that giving money makes piece of mother earth yours? thats so completely delusional same as fact that no one really owns it so he can sell it to you. You must be ready and expect unexpected and be rady to loose that wat you actually cant own. You dont own mother earth, not even piece of it.
    And even i could live out of grid and be on the run.. is also a choice, in fact im located in Zagreb, it is a capitol of Croatia, and i dont obey rules. Main part of managing to do that is in love and respect, i never tried to break down system, i simply used it's holes which are on every step by the way to live freely. To do that one needs to know when is time to rise his ego or to lower it, when to stp forward and when to step backward. It maybe sounds complicated, but believe me as soon you get relief out of shackless you hear your inner self much clear and to do that according to harmony of universe is like dancing.

Quote the government know this and that is why they keep us imprisoned in a financial prison, paying bills, food, expenses e.t.c so even if we wanted to escape we cannot unless if we wanted to be a fugitive forever.

so yeah we have money chains around our hands and a huge metal ball and chain around our foot and the government and higher up whips us into submission and compliance and work 24/27 pay your taxes e.t.c we are all stuck in the system/matrix and there is no way out.
    The only thing that people stuck into is their BELIEF system which is actually not their own but rather created for them to make them less agile. Thats is done through money, as money is written spell on paper. Point is how you acquire and use that spell. Do you give any revelace to it? do you NEED it? do you need more of it than you have? you need it to complete other stuff? and so on..
    Wanting is possesional low end vibration, combined with money spell is always back as slap in the face. Lets say this way. I wanted projector and my neigbour wanted projector. He went and raised credit and buyed him one and he pays double of its worth, eat less but hey he has projector. I simply built me projector. No loans credits and stuff like that. In some past i wanted one beautifull guitar and didnt had that ammount of money and it was really fancy and expensive one, as im not into building guitars i never managed to build me some even if i tried. But i had one computer i have never used. One day my friend which wanted computer calls me on phone that i come to him immediately. And i did. On my surprise he had that guitar, and straight from his mouth went: "hey dude, are you for trade? i give you this guitar and you give me that computer" straight in that second i went home packed computer and rest is history.
    Point of story is that universe always listens. You soul is living in that universe, and there is no space and time known like in our universe. Soul is in direct touch with universe, it is universe in fact. If you love and really need what you need, you will get it and there is nothing what will stop it from doing that. And you end with your guitar in hands. Thats that simple believe it or not.

Quote even if we were to turn our back on our culture, we would most likely need to keep interacting with it on some level, be it the occasional trip into town for something, or the occasional visitor, we would still need to interface with those who are still bound by the matrix.
    Thats totally true. No one tells that we destroy old, point is to create moar of new ways. No one on earth is born alone, and life experience has nothig with singularity. We totally need to interact with each other, thats point of all. As i told earlier im not living in clouds nor in mountains, im staged in capitol of my state almoust in center of city. You could say in middle of matrix also. Running from problem is not answer, rather confronting problem.

Quote so, unless one is truly singular unto themselves (IE, unattached in all practical ways) or dead (no longer inhabiting a flesh body) then no matter how off-grid one is, there is still a need for;
    - possessing money, and some form of acquiring more money when that amount of money is expended.
    it depends on who you talking to. I do not need to posess money to do anything i want. If that does tells you anything helpfull.
    Quote - for legal ownership/residence of a dwelling structure and/or land property.
    no one really "legaly" owned it before he sold it to anyone. He simply used belief system which he made it to inject in early stages of one's life and sold ice to eskimo. You already had that before you even bought it without even realising it. I conclude that from given statement.
    I live in one appartment close to center and i have house in hills near main city, and piece of land in one beautifull more village/foresty oriented place. I never payed those with money! Yet i can live in there as much i want and feel to without i need that and i need this. Circumstances in life are awesome thing when not living in shackless, eyes see further, ears hear further.
    Imagine this, i always wanted house on hills, in youth dreamed of it. One day i met
    one person with really ****ed up life, he had alot of money and houses but sad from inside. He had one house on that hill i mentioned, and he never ever went up there. His father died on doorstep of that house from heart attack and he refuses to go there. Guess what? He gave me key with this words: go there and live there as much you want, it is yours, just keep it clean and take care of it. Now hows that for conditioning?
    Quote - for legal ownership of a vehicle, and legal operation of a vehicle within the presence of the general public.
    Honestly im 33 years old and never ever wanted to sit in and drive a vechile which operates of fuel made from our ancestors. I truly admire people that can do that without any hasitation. I really love bicycle.
    Quote - some form of legal/official identification
    One of first steps for freeing from shackles is to not accept any given name, legal system and ANY way of "legal" identification. legal ID does not serve you in any purpose at all, it serves to controlers alot. I never need you to identify so we can have nice talk and have fun. Your controlers need to do so from specific reasons.
    Quote - the legal ability to purchase/acquire needed items, be it a bucket for your water, or a 12-pack of zippo lighters for fire-starting, or purchase of a motor vehicle to travel distances/ bring items back somewhere.
    barter works well also, same as spiritual work and helping people arround you. when you help someone it always come back to you in any form. when you help to alot of people, you are rich!
    Quote however, i do commend you, Darmar, on your full extraction from the matrix system of reality; not many could achieve such a complete escape.
    absolutely every single person which has soul and is not clone amongst us can achieve that. Cause that kind of person have power to imagine and power to create. How trick is done in manipulation would amaze most of them is actually very simple. 99% of walkers amongst us are clones without soul! That was one of greatest revelation in my life which helped me alot in reckognising true path. For example, you are in matrix system accepted rule of money because your neighbour did so, same as his neighbour. But here is question. who guarantees he has soul and power to create, power to wonder and question the system? See if you try to understand this concept it is easily revealed how manipulation is done. Not ever directly through you, but your closest and people arround you. Most of people are aware and sitting and waiting something to happen, waiting for his neigbour to act also with him. But truth is... that will never ever happen in that manner. Clones are here to deceive people who dare to question and to put ice on fire which burns inside of heart. One of really ankward moment is when someone tries to inject ideas in clones head. I gotta admit primary creator has sense of humor!
    Quote there is a lot of truth in this DarMar. But please share with us that knowledge how to get out of that quick sand if we are already 6ft sank?
    It is never too late even when it is too late. I am willing to share my experiences and examples and priciples on how i did it. Which may not work for some people, but im trying to stress one important point in all of my typings here. And that is I created all things I live in, in complete form arround me. For someone else is not necessary needed to walk my steps to achieve the same. Just to be aware that You are creator too. You have all tools and people arround which will support you on your way. Imagination is wonderfull thing but it does nothing without acting. When one starts to do and act, things come by themself on their place and support comes.
    Quote There are indivdual visions and then there are shared visions. As an individual, one must be totally self-sustaining. As an individual one must hold true to the laws of nature. As a group, the same holds true only it must be done by depending upon your neighbor to hold true to a shared belief, which should also be the same belief system (respect for all living things) as that of the individual (hopefully).
    sygh, i couldnt say that better
    Thanks for that share and is true in all form. And also very important for grasping how things work in synchronicity. To be bound in any way is not good, not bound for money same as not bounded for people. When one starts to leak out of controling system schematics, weird things start to happen. Suddenly there is alot of people with alot of conditioning and pulling you down. Thats 99% I mentioned before. They will do all to manage to do so. Loosing people arround which dont believe in you is not a loss at all, it is full and complete gain! One should never fear of anything, not even a relationship with some person.
    Quote When we screw up, we do it by ignoring mother nature thinking she is dead, acting as if we are playing on a corpse; if it doesn't suit our needs, we simply ignore the idea that we have to keep a balance of life on this planet. Who gave us the right to hord everything we see? Someone had to have done it first, right? It no longer matters where we got off track, our purpose in the present becomes righting the wrong.

Money is just a thing, its people, not money.
    Money jumped into my hands is cynical approach to idea that people are innocent angels while evil money and haarp screws their lives. It is always we who does and creates our lives. I love cynism as it does not laugh so much as it points to truthful nature, it is shamanic thing of seeing world arround him.Everything is challenge and is fun. I had need to stress this topic on this forum as i see here is alot of people which understoods that concept and live by it. But there is alot of spam ideas like which ufo is real and which cosmic force will help us and who is controlling us. And fellow humans moment is here we are just 10 meters from earth in our spaceship, you will be saved as soon... bla bla
    It is tool for steering perception and intention in WISHFUL direction, no more, no less.
    It is like spam mail enlargement and durability pills
    Quote Okey, speaking solutions, right?

Let's say we throw our money out of the window. What do I when my energy bill comes in next week? Or the rent? Obviously, I can't offer these people a bag of eco-friendly apples.
    Im not totally aware of your life condition and im not know all to answer which you should do, but I can share what i did in similar situation and people arround me did in similar situations.
    Today i move between three locations from time to time. One in center needs paying bills, but im not the one who does that. how can that be? well remember 99% and holes in system? That person which pays is a clone full into system and fear (they fear alot). I help in many ways to that person, infact i give so mch love and care and im so much helpfull that in actuality he could pay 10 more bills and we could be even than Point is not to hate, even soulless people. They live by strict rules of variables and functions. To them world is complete logical form and has little with creational "magic". He needs alot of visual video and print graphics, I do them with love. We are both happy
    Heh... in that hill house since i moved in power is directly rewired without any counter. how weird is that? Im aware of principle that most people will say it is stealing, but for me it is something else.
    WHen i broke out of shackless i realised that many says among "humans" are false in complete form. One of that would be, if someone throws rock on you, you throw bread on him back. FALSE. It rather goes like this: when someone throws rock on you, you throw two on him!
    Most of you are aware of bully schematics. See goverment uses that same schematics to do things. They will throw rocks on you, the more you kneel the more they throw. As soon you raise your voice they retreat and fight is over. SO i use that "borrowed" power for 10 years till now without problems.
    Third is my fav! In that fully natural enviroment (Gorski Kotar) we got some piece of land, it has two natural water springs and one good flowing of water. Simply using combination of solar panels and generators did the trick. With habitats half in earth energy spending is really low and earth is awesome isolation and BATTERY.. dunno if i should say more but gives you idea of it.

Quote Can't you use money as much as you want, have it thrown into your hands, if there is no fear, no expectations attached to it? I bet you can.

Fear is the control mechanism. It creates a web of false beliefs by which we accept to live. The rest if only what you can think of, a sea of beliefs and mental/emotional construct that never ends that may or may not help you construct your reality.
    Shure you can use money in that manner, but never forget why is created and created by whom. I use it too from time to time, it is more way of lets see if i can get and spend some rather than i need money to...
    It is fully true that fear controls most point of peoples lifes, and to get fear through money is rather easy if you think a bit. You actually do not controll it, you dont give value of it. Today 1USD is 5.5KN (kn=our valute here), and tommorow can easily be 1kn = 10$.. that gives stress to people and feel of unthrust. Never is enough and similar principles.

Quote What strikes me Dar mar, is the point where you say: "I never accepted to chose". This may be the second most important point there is. Getting out of duality thinking, duality habits, which sustain the fear system. I personnally would very much like to hear more about this.
    Yes that is point im trying to type here. Point that we the people which are creators of our realities must never choose given offers. The ultimate goal of life is to learn not to accept offers id say!
    Earth is just one of many courses and test grounds for learning towards goal. It is just a school about us. We may pass through that school or not.
    it is a deep thematics maybe needed a separate thread, but in short term and wihout much explanations. We are on path to be full universe creators same as creator in which universe we live in now. To be creator you need to gain knowledge about many of things, one of more important is not to accept to choose. If you choose rather than create than you didnt created anything at all actually. Than you are implanted with ideas. Ideas can be for your benefit or loss. If you accept alot now or than loss will come, and is enough only one to close whole creation process. Same as a virus. We in short live in container, this universe is separated from rest we live in barrier and in prison type planet. It was closed by choosing given offer, offer of the fallen ones. As offer is accepted virus was installed. It is self eating place and collapsing universe. In that form danger to rest of universum, thats why it is contained. The one of knowledges we gain through this life is story about duality, choose between two, similarities and differences. As soon you realise everything you choose is same in actuality but different in your perception/reality. You gain understanding of wider perspective of knowing things. You can see things unseen before like holes in systematic matrix through you can pass not damaging anyone and using them to create, natural wave like movement of lifeforms with soul and patternal behaviour of clone ones or randomish behaviour of soulless.
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Eram (3rd November 2012), meeradas (3rd November 2012)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

These days im into building and cleaning houses with friends for life, we do alot of group work and helping each other out. From gardening to animal care. So im often not at home even everything is online and powered on. Alot of new people arround us with bright heart and much love. How things are put in place is simply amazing.
    Some months ago one poor (lack of money) person came into our presence, he is 55 year old with 14 family members (9kids) and some grandsons... he had nothing with him. We asked him what you do in life?
    He said well i used to work with sheeps and goats (wool, milk, cheese...) and gardening. But has stopped now because GOVERMENT took him all of that. Maybe a bit selfish of us but we took some laugh out of it and one guy said: goverment? who **** goverment? What do you need to continue your work he said?
    And man said i need a piece o land for animals and maybe a small piece of garden. On that word friend stood up and said: look this is my garden behind, from now half of it is yours. And see that plain of grass in behind? take your animals there and take care of them... and if any moment someone comes and tells you that you cant do that, just send him to me
    And that it was. I could try to describe what nice spiral of trade and widening of our circle was made but would take too long ...
    He grows vegetables in garden, shares with us, when he shave sheeps my life companion makes hats and sweaters from it and gives back when finished, we got buckets of cheese in return, milk and some wool for ourselves...
    We help each other out, asking nothing in return. If he ever offers, offer is made in love and gratitude, and is again returned to him, what a wonderfull spiral i say

If we ever asked him money for that piece of mother earths land what would happen? a stress would happen. He shure could make that money from selling natural non-pesticided foods and pay us. But i ask, what good is it? we have it this way too. We have it with love and caring each for other and arround.

How he came to us is story of synchronicity and universal law. While we were talking about growing more plants, having someone who really diggs working in gardening and with animals, the guy appeared. On outer form he looked poor, but infact this guy has so much to offer and is richer that Richie Rich

So ... we did not choose, we created
    Last edited by DarMar; 3rd November 2012 at 06:24.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Eram (3rd November 2012), GaelVictor (18th February 2013), meeradas (3rd November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread