+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Paleo" Nutrition Blogger faces Jail and loss of Amendment Rights

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default "Paleo" Nutrition Blogger faces Jail and loss of Amendment Rights

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th April 2012), conk (27th April 2012), Hervé (26th April 2012), intruth (27th April 2012), nearing (26th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (26th April 2012), Space_Ace (26th April 2012), wynderer (26th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,209 times in 1,064 posts

Default Re: "Paleo" Nutrition Blogger faces Jail and loss of Amendment Rights

What a bunch of horse hokey!

This is because the medical establishment who makes a LOT of $$$ on insulin and meds KNOWS that cutting all carbs from ones diet will reverse diabetes in short order. They put this law in place to prevent as many diabetics from garnering this information as possible.

This makes me REALLY angry. Bloody hell!
    "In science, I discovered, you cannot find the Truth."
    --Marcel Messing (during an interview with Bill Ryan)

We demand Tesla technology

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nearing For This Post:

M6* (26th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (26th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

That blogger will wake up hundreds, if not thousands of people in the process. He won't be in jail for long as those jails will soon be filled with the elites.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

conk (27th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I'd like to see someone prominent, say Dr. Mercola, start an organization to fight this tyranny. Get as many alternative practitioners as possible, as many naturopaths, etc. to join forces. A force big enough to be reckoned with. A force big enough to challenge this nonsense. It's vital that it happen, because the darker forces are getting stonger. They have the riches to promote their black agenda.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

intruth (27th April 2012), nearing (27th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

consider this...what's the first thing you do with a domestic animal? You take away it's natural food and feed it cereals and grains. Makes them dependent, docile and fat. And since you always increase grains before slaughter, makes one wonder about the prominent place grains have been given in recent dietary guidelines. Just sayin'.

As a nurse I would NEVER go against the established godlike medical community (GAG). However, as a human being who has lived the Paleo diet for a number of years I can say that at almost 60 years old, I take 0 (Zero!) medications, weigh in at 123lbs and have enough energy and stamina to work (haul lines, climb rigging) on tall ships.
    Again....just sayin'.
    We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.
    Calloway

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ki's For This Post:

Alie (27th April 2012), intruth (27th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Ki's (here)
    consider this...what's the first thing you do with a domestic animal? You take away it's natural food and feed it cereals and grains. Makes them dependent, docile and fat. And since you always increase grains before slaughter, makes one wonder about the prominent place grains have been given in recent dietary guidelines. Just sayin'.

As a nurse I would NEVER go against the established godlike medical community (GAG). However, as a human being who has lived the Paleo diet for a number of years I can say that at almost 60 years old, I take 0 (Zero!) medications, weigh in at 123lbs and have enough energy and stamina to work (haul lines, climb rigging) on tall ships.
    Again....just sayin'.
    My husband at 64 had a visit with a VA doc the other day to look at his sundamaged skin. They were astounded that he was on no medications! I just keep pumping that vitamin c and k into him and feed him lots of salads and grass fed beef.

Imagine that it becomes illegal everywhere to make generalized and non specific to person diet recommendations? I wonder if the naturopaths would really care? since they are licensed...

I too am a nurse. While you are punching the clock you cannot go against the establisment. But I still have let patients know that Im into alternatives and open the door to question me. I have spent countless hours directly defying them off the clock... hours? try years.
    I directed my nursing work to hospice. Always felt I couldn't do much damage there as all the damage had already been done. and previously to pediatrices with severely damaged and chronically ill children from birth as they had no other options... but these days those kids to have alternative options if the family chooses to seek them out. Things are changing, evolving. I could no longer work with those kids as I once did.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 27th April 2012 at 20:51.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

nearing (27th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread