+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: Drake Supporters

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

Default Drake Supporters

For those of us who feel Drake is telling the truth and want to share productive aspects of this Global Freedom Movement.
    Last edited by YvonneG; 29th April 2012 at 01:07. Reason: Drake Supporters + Productive Aspects of this Global Freedom Movement

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Alie (26th April 2012), alxz (27th April 2012), bekrah (27th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th April 2012), karelia (26th April 2012), Kimberley (27th April 2012), Lost N Found (26th April 2012), Mozart (26th April 2012), StarDust (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: Drake Supporters

If I had access to the Akashic records I would be 100% sure if Drake is telling the truth or is full of it. Unfortunately I don't have access to these records and therefore I am not 100% sure if he is telling the truth.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

GoodETxSG (26th April 2012), Kimberley (27th April 2012), markpierre (26th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

His energy signature feels very pure in intent. I have faith that the patriots who back him in conjunction with the aide of off-planet sources will prevail in this critical endeavor.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

Avocadess (26th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (26th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (26th April 2012), GoodETxSG (26th April 2012), karelia (26th April 2012), Kimberley (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), Mozart (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012), YvonneG (26th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Okay, just bare with me for a minute...

IF the Best Lies have at least 30% truth in them and the most accepted "Truths" have at least 30% lies in them. Maybe "Everything is true and nothing is true" it all depends on perspective.

There are lots of articles on how Physicists have shown that the very act of observing an experiment changes its outcome. So consciousness affects reality. We all live in our own "Reality Bubbles" that are what we perceive as the truth.

Boy, I can string a lot of BS together can't I? Of course my string of BS was just a demonstration, or was it? Debating who is telling the truth and who is lying is a waste of time as we don't know the answer until or IF all is revealed. Then we use our individual lenses of perception to judge its validity.

Working in Counter Intel on top of normal life kind of wrecks your perspective of TRUTH. The average person lies so many times a day it is sickening. So, good luck people, debating who is telling the truth is going to be as productive as debating religious TRUTH.

I will get off of my soap box now; I have just seen a lot of wasted energy in some of the forums lately on tit for tat exchanges of who has the market cornered on “Truth” (My Intellectual and Spiritual perspective is more advanced than yours is OR I am waaay more Humble Than YOU are).

Sorry, I will now digress. Let the discussion continue. Sometimes I like to stir the pot a little. I will now sit back with my popcorn and observe...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 26th April 2012 at 21:26.

8. Link to Post #5
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

I think he is telling the truth. He may get a few facts wrong, but overall, he tells the truth. I don't think he's a tool for the bad guys. If he is, he doesn't know it. I really can't imagine he is the kind of character who would pretend to be the good guy when he isn't. He just doesn't strike me as that. I agree with StarDust on Drake's energy signature.

And I think a lot of the pro vs con arguments are nothing but technicalities. The notification that was sent to the ICJ in Den Haag, for example. It is nothing more than a notification. If an individual becomes a sovereign, a simple notice somewhere is all that is required. It's probably no different for a state or country to go sovereign aside from it needing a number of signatures. The ICJ and other such institutions are all run by the Bastards in Power; however, there is this law called International Law. Sure, the BiPs are prone to entirely ignore it; else they wouldn't be responsible for the deaths of a few million Germans AFTER the guns went silent, a few million more in Iraq to name a few, but just because they're bastards doesn't mean we should all be operating that way. Personally, I prefer to have a clear conscience, and I would very much imagine that Drake and those behind him are of the same ilk. Because if you look at it from a spiritual point of view, you cannot destroy evil with evil.

Sure, giving dates of a future event can be seen as either courageous or stupid; we'll see soon enough how correct those were.

Aside from what Drake isn't telling us yet for various reasons, there is one heck of a lot going on that we can't see. Many of us have been noticing a new-to-us energy for over a year now; nothing we can put our finger on, but we feel it, we know something has changed and continues to change, and many of us think we recognise anticipation there as opposed to dread. That there is a mass awakening taking place is clear; for most of us it's far too slow, but nobody can deny it's there. Most of us don't understand it on a physical level, even if we do on a spiritual level.

And let's not forget what Drake has been saying. A lot of it is true and verifiably so, like all the stuff with regard to health, a lot of the connections in politics etc. just require simple google searches to verify. Furthermore, Drake encourages the localisation, as opposed to globalisation. No globalist would condone that kind of encouragement.

Sure, I may be totally wrong about this. If so, I will file it under Experiences and adjust my knowledge accordingly. I've done it before, I'll have to do it again, no doubt, but until I know for sure, I see absolutely no harm in believing Drake. I perceive him as gentle. He knows how the average military guy thinks, he knows that fundamentalist Christianity is everywhere amongst militias, so he words his beliefs carefully in order not to estrange them, and at the same time he doesn't compromise his beliefs. It takes strength to pull that one off. Also? No member of the cabal would worry about disturbing animals in their garden. Heck, they wouldn't acknowledge them, let alone bugs.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

On a recent radio interview he said something along the lines that the US states were individually lodging papers with the International Court in the Hague to state their intention to go back to the original constitution, and that these requests had been confirmed (I think??). If this is so, I'd imagine this could all be traced? And also that the ball should begin rolling on all of this? Would love to see something tangible!
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (26th April 2012), aranuk (27th April 2012), intruth (27th April 2012), karelia (26th April 2012), Kimberley (27th April 2012), KiwiElf (26th April 2012), Lefty Dave (26th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), Mozart (26th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012), Woody (26th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I must admit my confidence was rocked today by a few things - Bill Ryan's post (no he is not some god, but he has a lot of experience and had Charles happen to him) and NancyVs post # 568 in the Drake: Updates... thread.

But I still am going to operate, prepare and be ready any way I can to assist if it really starts to happen. I never said I was sitting around waiting for it to happen though - I just sought for positivity and what can we do to help.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Jeffrey (27th April 2012), karelia (26th April 2012), Kimberley (27th April 2012), Lost N Found (26th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

CoreyG, make sure you got lots of real butter and plenty salt of the earth. He he.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by eyeswideopen (here)
    CoreyG, make sure you got lots of real butter and plenty salt of the earth. He he.
    I am not sure I get it... lol.

WAIT.... aahhhh butter and salt for my pop corn... sorry. maybe I stirred the wrong kind of POT! he hee...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 26th April 2012 at 23:13.

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

until something actually happens, IE an actual arrest ios made, I remain skeptical.

These thigns tend to drag on, steal energy, and vanish in a poof of smoke, then back to 'reality'
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

AlternativeInfoJunkie (26th April 2012), D-Day (27th April 2012), Jeffrey (27th April 2012), Referee (27th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The man is sharing his knowledge as best he can under the circumstances. The parts he has not shared is his knowledge of the occult manuvering and it's fixation on dates and times to complete certain deeds before the end of the year. The key to all this is taking down Syria and then attacking Iran. Kerry's blog today has a link to an interview with Titor and it lays out the plans. Best kept secret is cobalt 60 and the counter clockwise turn of the vortices of satanistic souls and the pulsar waves coming in from the universal center. Drake is positively working to defeat evil on the materialistic plane as stated and fully aware of happenings on the etheral plane. Just another dot. IMHO

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), Avocadess (26th April 2012), Chester (27th April 2012), foreverfan (27th April 2012), GoodETxSG (26th April 2012), Jeffrey (27th April 2012), karelia (26th April 2012), Lost N Found (26th April 2012)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    The man is sharing his knowledge as best he can under the circumstances. The parts he has not shared is his knowledge of the occult manuvering and it's fixation on dates and times to complete certain deeds before the end of the year. The key to all this is taking down Syria and then attacking Iran. Kerry's blog today has a link to an interview with Titor and it lays out the plans. Best kept secret is cobalt 60 and the counter clockwise turn of the vortices of satanistic souls and the pulsar waves coming in from the universal center. Drake is positively working to defeat evil on the materialistic plane as stated and fully aware of happenings on the etheral plane. Just another dot. IMHO

I mostly agree, I am a member of his forum on his website and he is an oathkeeper like we are so that is one good thing. Most of th oathkeepers are men/women of HONOR. A concept that very few truly understand.

20. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

IF the Best Lies have at least 30% truth in them and the most accepted "Truths" have at least 30% lies in them. Maybe "Everything is true and nothing is true" it all depends on perspective.

There are lots of articles on how Physicists have shown that the very act of observing an experiment changes its outcome. So consciousness affects reality. We all live in our own "Reality Bubbles" that are what we perceive as the truth.

Boy, I can string a lot of BS together can't I? Of course my string of BS was just a demonstration, or was it? Debating who is telling the truth and who is lying is a waste of time as we don't know the answer until or IF all is revealed. Then we use our individual lenses of perception to judge its validity.

Working in Counter Intel on top of normal life kind of wrecks your perspective of TRUTH. The average person lies so many times a day it is sickening. So, good luck people, debating who is telling the truth is going to be as productive as debating religious TRUTH.

I will get off of my soap box now; I have just seen a lot of wasted energy in some of the forums lately on tit for tat exchanges of who has the market cornered on “Truth” (My Intellectual and Spiritual perspective is more advanced than yours is OR I am waaay more Humble Than YOU are).

Sorry, I will now digress. Let the discussion continue. Sometimes I like to stir the pot a little. I will now sit back with my popcorn and observe...
    You sure stirred my pot, buddy. How about if we take it outside?

Yes, I am guilty of telling lies on everyday basis. My excuse is that PEOPLE CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH, and that is the truth. I know what you mean that it is hard to tell what truth is anymore, because once you start questioning yourself then I guarantee you that you will become your worst skeptic. DID I TELL THE TRUTH OR WAS I BULLSH TTING? I used to believe in the weirdest things in the past, in fact I used to be a little twisted in my little brain. I also think nothing has changed since then, I am still a little, or maybe more twisted. But then, isn't life about experiencing everything that there is?

We are our own observers of life in action. If you want to see the electron as a particle, and that becomes your truth, then let it be your own truth. If you want to see the electron as a wave, then let it be your own truth. At least we have a reason to argue over things, this keeps our bodies well circulated with freshly oxygenated blood. Though, I have to say that I have come to a point in my life, and probably many of you have also, that I am getting bored with this drama of searching for the truth. I do wish I could just sit back for a change and let the truth come my way on a silver platter. Yep, it would not be so bad to scratch one's behind for a change.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), NancyV (27th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)

You sure stirred my pot, buddy. How about if we take it outside?

Yes, I am guilty of telling lies on everyday basis. My excuse is that PEOPLE CANNOT HANDLE THE TRUTH, and that is the truth. I know what you mean that it is hard to tell what truth is anymore, because once you start questioning yourself then I guarantee you that you will become your worst skeptic. DID I TELL THE TRUTH OR WAS I BULLSH TTING? I used to believe in the weirdest things in the past, in fact I used to be a little twisted in my little brain. I also think nothing has changed since then, I am still a little, or maybe more twisted. But then, isn't life about experiencing everything that there is?

We are our own observers of life in action. If you want to see the electron as a particle, and that becomes your truth, then let it be your own truth. If you want to see the electron as a wave, then let it be your own truth. At least we have a reason to argue over things, this keeps our bodies well circulated with freshly oxygenated blood. Though, I have to say that I have come to a point in my life, and probably many of you have also, that I am getting bored with this drama of searching for the truth. I do wish I could just sit back for a change and let the truth come my way on a silver platter. Yep, it would not be so bad to scratch one's behind for a change.
    Sweet,
    I am happy to have stirred the pot. Makes for good conversation and reflection. Ah the Human Mind...
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 26th April 2012 at 23:11.

23. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

In the blink of an eye there is a trillion billion moments happening. We live in the past, we live in the future, we live in the now, but all is now with no past and no future. Just thoughts of now.

I have no ill will with Drake and do see some of things he is saying happening. The docs he talks about are going on within the states, did find that out for myself. As with all individuals, seeing is believing. I think that the Bible spelled that out for us with the doubting Thomas and the trust/faith that Jesus talked about. So we all have this extremely hard time believing anything until it actually happens to us. Seems to me that we all have been so enamered with disbelief of anything that it is to much to think any other way so we have to vet and research and discuss until we are blue in the face.

So Trust and faith are only words that are used to make us feel good in certain things and times. We listen to doom and gloom from folks like Alex Jones, Rush Limberger, Druge and all of those that still live with the us and them paradigm. We drag fear in like drinking water by watching what the Government is doing and what the police are doing and all the alfebet soup groups do and Trust and faith our nothing more than words that are not really heard but spoken and mean nothing in our scheme of thinking what we know. Do we think that we will ever transcend this way of thinking? I for one certainly hope so.

So to bring this back to Drake or Wilcock, I always have that hope, and don't ever want to lose it. I don't like being lied to more than anyone else but will keep hoping for the better of us all. I don't exclude myself from any of this. There are so many more intelligent folks than I and I really appreciate that these folks are bringing forth information for us small folks to assimilate and open our eyes to so much more than "Dancing with the stars". I did get my ass of the couch along time ago but I got along way to go. In the blink of an eye.

Thank you all

24. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by YvonneG (here)
    For those of us who feel Drake is telling the truth.
    YvonneG
    Thank you for your attempt to bring a thread for us to converse about Drake and the plan uninterrupted; but alas, it's not to be. So, I suggest that we not concern ourselves with those who don't believe the person Drake, or his information. I appreciate that they have a right to express their opinion on this forum and on any thread.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), Avocadess (26th April 2012), Kimberley (27th April 2012), Lost N Found (26th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Drake's the one who surrounded himself in mystery on Wilcock's interview....

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Jeffrey (27th April 2012), Referee (27th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

I believe Drake is telling the truth. How much of the total truth he KNOWS is another question -- but assuming that we have the help of the ETs/EDs as well, it's looking GOOD to me...!!!

Off to look for today's radio show. He probably did one today or is doing one now!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by Alie (here)
    Quote Posted by YvonneG (here)
    For those of us who feel Drake is telling the truth.
    YvonneG
    Thank you for your attempt to bring a thread for us to converse about Drake and the plan uninterrupted; but alas, it's not to be. So, I suggest that we not concern ourselves with those who don't believe the person Drake, or his information. I appreciate that they have a right to express their opinion on this forum and on any thread.
    That's why I suggested creating a group on the forum here, then we can kick out anyone that does not support him, and then we can talk about Drake and his information without having to listen to the opinions of those that don't support him.

BTW, Guys. He said on his current interview, a copy of the paperwork sent to the International Court Of Justice will be posted with names redacted by tonight and more official paper work soon as he can.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alie (26th April 2012), aranuk (27th April 2012), bekrah (27th April 2012), Lost N Found (26th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    I believe Drake is telling the truth. How much of the total truth he KNOWS is another question -- but assuming that we have the help of the ETs/EDs as well, it's looking GOOD to me...!!!

Off to look for today's radio show. He probably did one today or is doing one now!
    He's on WolfSpirtRadio.com right now --- 7:43 EST Here's the link: http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/main/listenchat/

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast