+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Is Atlantis real? any real, solid proof?

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Deactivated
    Thanks

Question Is Atlantis real? any real, solid proof?

I have been wondering about this lately..

Many have talked about Atlantis, some said that it's real, and some said that it's just an invented myth (by Plato).
    So, what do you all think?
    Is Atlantis real?
    if it's indeed very real, then is there any real, solid, concrete proofs? (as to provide to many of my skeptic, and 'realistic', 'worldly' friends).

And also another thing that I'm curious to know is:
    If it's indeed really real, then was the Atlantis people lived after, on, or before the Dinosaurs era?
    What is the ultimate connection between Atlantis and the pre-historic secular history that we've been taught about?

thanks.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to niki For This Post:

Art (27th April 2012), DoubleHelix (27th April 2012), Fred Steeves (27th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), karelia (27th April 2012), Laura Elina (27th April 2012), Marin (27th April 2012), mojo (27th April 2012), percival tyro (27th April 2012), Phoenix (27th April 2012), Timreh (28th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Default Re: Is Atlantis real? any real, solid proof?

Yes, Atlantis was/is real, it was officially discovered in 1973, even published in Mainstream News Papers then quickly swept under the rug.

Excerpt:

Quote DISCOVERY: THE LOST CONTINENT OF ATLANTIS

"This is probably the greatest discovery in World history" was stated by Maxine Asher, the co-director of a scientific expedition that found Atlantis at the bottom of the ocean reported United Press International (UPI) and major newspapers in the United States during the summer of 1973.

UPI continued that,
    "Maxine Asher said that scuba divers found data to prove the existence of the super-civilization which legend says sank beneath the sea thousands of years ago"

...."the divers had found evidence of roads and large columns some with concentric spiral motifs, in the exact place described by the Greek philosopher Plato" (beyond the Pillars of Hercules, off Spain).

'The group of some 70 scientists, teachers and adventurers was endorsed by Pepperdine University in Los Angeles, California" .
    In the following pages shall be revealed over 30 ruins, including pyramids, domes, paved roads, rectangular buildings, columns, canals and artifacts that have been found on the ocean bottoms from the Bahamas to the nearby coasts of Europe and Africa, referencing the vast size of the lost continent.

We will discuss how over a dozen respected historians and famous writers wrote about the Atlantis they believed existed, how the Mayans and Aztecs had told their conquerors that they came from Atlantis and Mu, about ancient tablets photographed in Peru shoeing those two lost continents, Atlantis and Lemuria, and discuss ancient maps clearly showing Atlantis. We shall explore geological evidence that Atlantis was once above water.

Most importantly, we will recall the Rise and Fall of Atlantis, Lemuria, Thule, Lumania, and other lost continents that had culture, educational systems, technology and government far advanced from where we are here in the 1990's. This information is NOT based on any New Age channeling or psychic recall or manifestations.

It is primarily based on many ancient writings found around the world.
    Atlantis: History Of The Golden Age article includes information about multiple other lost continents that actually did exist, documentation of Ruins, etc.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Art (27th April 2012), DNA (27th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), Jean-Marie (27th April 2012), KiwiElf (27th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th April 2012), Marin (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), niki (27th April 2012), noprophet (27th April 2012), percival tyro (27th April 2012), Phoenix (27th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012), Wind (27th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Totally REAL! If you read the article DID posted, you'll be engulfed in information. It's all very thought provoking. Enjoy.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

And more recently, claims that 2 x glass-like (and enormous pyramids) have been found in the Bermuda Triangle! Google...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes, it sits right off the Berry Islands, near the Shelf Edge in 1,000 feet of water. The article I posted covers it, and many other found ruins sites.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), KiwiElf (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    Yes, it sits right off the Berry Islands, near the Shelf Edge in 1,000 feet of water. The article I posted covers it, and many other found ruins sites.
    Heh - was hoping you would tell them D.I.D *nudge*

What do you think? Has anyone linked all these sacred sites up on a map? = Perfect mathematical pattern. An energy Grid(s)?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th April 2012 at 02:22.

11. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by niki (here)

Is Atlantis real?
    I believe the stories/myths allude to something very real and that lessons are there to be learned that are very applicable at this time in world history.

I also believe with all that is happening and about to happen, Atlantis is a distraction.

Easy for me to say, I have been dealing with Atlantis for about 40 years now.

12. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

That article is awesome!!

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Michael Tsarion is the only researcher that, although he doesn't state this outright, coincides with Cayces declaration on the discovery of Atlantis, provides convincing evidence that Atlantis could have been what is now the British Isles. Celtic Lore substantiates this. This speculation came to light in the late sixties at the time Cayce predicted Atlantis would be discovered.

Tsarion (among others) continued this research in the last decade and its fairly interesting not only in terms of Atlantis but in terms of history we never heard of.

Tsarion does not state without a shadow of a doubt that the British Isles are Atlantis but he provides some very compelling evidence. Myself among other channelers had it made known to us that Avalon was a sort of outpost of Atlantis, the last remaining sort of fragment of Atlantis well before Tsarion made known his evidence so I found that intriguing.

While i keep an open mind mind about it and not embrace as factual that would that Cayce was about the discovery of Atlantis, but the name has changed since then.

It may have not physically lost but unrecalled.

Also that the island to the west of the British Isles that Celtic describes as a wonderous magickal island that one could travel too, and that during an upheaval that island sank and the British Isles which used to be joined were severed in this cataclysm.

Food for thought.

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

IMO....Real, And Lemuria also known as Mu, existed as well over 14, 000 years ago.

Germane: Greetings to you. This is Germane. We're going to tell you a little story. Approximately 14,000 years ago, the culture known as Lemuria was thriving. There were also other cultures on Earth, such as Atlantis, which were thriving as well. The holy people or the prophets of the Lemurian culture began to be aware that something was going to be changing. They began receiving information that the Earth was going to go through a very dramatic shift. The shift that they were referring to was what you call the Great Flood. You've also called it the destruction of Atlantis. These holy people of Lemuria were very much in touch with the land. They were the ancient ancestors of the Native Americans. They began to be aware that it was very important that the knowledge from Lemuria be preserved. And so for about 2,000 to 3,000 years, they were preparing for this great cataclysm. They began spreading their teachings about the Earth and about mankind's history to as many people as they possibly could. They believed that if they could spread this information to as many people as possible, the information would be stored within the cells of the human bodies. Then it would never be forgotten.

They also began to store information in crystals. These crystals were taken deep within.........

More here:

http://www.lemuria.net/article-lemur...eflection.html
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 27th April 2012 at 02:45.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), KiwiElf (27th April 2012), niki (27th April 2012), Ol' Roy (1st May 2012), sdv (27th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012), Wind (27th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #11
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Is Atlantis real?
    I believe the stories/myths allude to something very real and that lessons are there to be learned that are very applicable at this time in world history.

I also believe with all that is happening and about to happen, Atlantis is a distraction.

Awesome article ay?
    According to some "legends", a "replay" of Atlantis is about to happen... to US)... only this time, it'll be different? (relaxxxx it's cooool Pls correct me if I'm in error modwiz
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th April 2012 at 02:54.

17. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)

Is Atlantis real?

Awesome article ay? If I'm not mistaken, a "replay" of Atlantis is about to happen... to US)... only this time, it'll be different? Pls correct me if I'm in error modwiz
    In my position of no authority, I agree with you.

18. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey folks,

I believe that Atlantis was indeed a continent that was, well, in the Atlantic ocean.

Now, if people who lived there were part of a highly technologically advanced civilization, like some people say...Well, I really don´t know.

Who knows?

We barely know about the Egyptians and we have actual structures, paintings, carvings and all sorts of artifacts to analyze!

We barely know about the genuineness of the stories on the bible, and it happened "just" 2012 years ago!

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th April 2012 at 02:58.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

modwiz (27th April 2012), niki (27th April 2012), sdv (27th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,975 times in 5,652 posts

He who controls education, controls history. Yep theres been some big secrets in hiding these amazing ancient cultures away. But the cats about to get out of the proverbial bag. The sheep are now asking questions arent they?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Abhaya (27th April 2012), Art (27th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), niki (27th April 2012), sdv (27th April 2012), Timreh (28th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012), Wind (27th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 times in 1,900 posts

I believe Atlantis was real and i also believe it's right where Plato said it was. Right in front of the Pillars of Hercules

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hey Modwiz!!! I think youre right... Atlantis is a distraction right now.. ( I mean you no ill intent DID< thank you for this info.. your POV really means a lot to me... the funny thing is I was telling my husband the other night, I was reading about Atlantis again... This has, i've been reading on and off for about 20 years now, but I am always interested to learn more.. I reason why I agree with with Modwiz and the "distraction" is.. de ja vu... but not not deja vu... meaning i"ve read this info- I dont know how many times, but i'm so keen to read again... and well, things seem awefully quiet out there..

intentional? i dont know... i'm off to investigate.. I got my private detective diplomia you know... 'bout time I put it to use....
    lol!!!well, my time in conspiracy and Avalon land is limited..
    I do my best

forgot to mention though... I've been having weird dreams too
    Is Atlantis real?

Last edited by gypsybutterflykiss; 27th April 2012 at 03:40.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gypsybutterflykiss For This Post:

jagman (27th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), modwiz (27th April 2012), niki (27th April 2012), UnrealDreams (27th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

No worries my dear friend, just putting the link up for people that want some real solid physical evidence and to know it's been discovered and really truly does exist. Just like much of everything else, it's still semi-swept under the rug.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

jagman (27th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (27th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I believe Atlantis was real and i also believe it's right where Plato said it was. Right in front of the Pillars of Hercules
    But Plato did not say that. He said "beyond", not "in front of".

I think that reports of migration patterns regarding the spread of culture and technology out of both Atlantis and Lemuria are fascinating.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Calz (1st May 2012)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

@ WM,

Have you researched the Basque People? They're one of the races believed to have migrated out of Atlantis, and there were some people that actually did research into the haplogroup of the blood of those people.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

gypsybutterflykiss (27th April 2012), niki (27th April 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (1st May 2012)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    No worries my dear friend, just putting the link up for people that want some real solid physical evidence and to know it's been discovered and really truly does exist. Just like much of everything else, it's still semi-swept under the rug.
    It think it's more than been swept under the rug... I believe goes ha in hand with the legend of Babylon...

I think, it's cool you're offering information DID, because some people are just awakening as well

The sheep says, "baa?"

I especially liked reading where the author says," technologist became caveman" - five or take a few words....

I'll never become bored with Atlantis though, I vividly remembering crystal towers falling into heaps when the earth shook...
    I woke up crying..
    It is NOT happening again either....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast