1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Default My anomalous experience when I was six years old

[EDITED 2021-04-03]

I no longer resonate with my original title of this thread which was - "My possible abduction experience."

I state this as there are subsequent posts that will have this old title though I have changed the OP and thread title to "My anomalous experience when I was six years old."

The reason I have changed the title is that I no longer view it as a possibility that my experience involved any form of abduction. It was just "an experience" albeit what I might further characterize with the word - 'anomalous.'

And now to the original post -

I had recently turned 6 years old. It was in the fall of 1963 and I was lying in my bed. I found myself awake and staring straight up since I was lying on my back. It seemed like 1:00 AM or so in the dead of night. So as I came into consciousness I saw an amoeba shaped object floating above my head below the ceiling between a space of no more than 6 feet. It was moving like an amoeba does. It had the colors of fuchsia, orange and yellow but mostly the fuchsia color. As it swarmed above me I suddenly realized I was holding an object in my left hand. It was like an egg shaped object that my hand was closed around. All of this had taken place in perhaps 10 – 15 seconds - seeing the object floating above me and realizing I was holding this strange object in my hand.

As my mind began to realize the event was occurring (and I knew I wasn’t dreaming) I became afraid and tried to release the object in my hand. As I tried to open my hand, a force inside my hand from my wrist area all the way into my hand took over and fought my attempt to release the object. My hand grasped the object even tighter. It was at this moment I became completely consumed with terror.

Suddenly the next thing I knew, my mother entered the room like a mother does sometimes to check on her child. I am uncertain if I blacked out or if she came in as the event was occurring – my gut tells me I had blacked out and that she came in some time after the event had ended. Anyways, I immediately jumped out of my covers, sat on the side of my bed and then she came over and sat beside me. I was crying pretty hysterically and I tried to tell her what happened. She said over and over, “don’t worry it was just a dream,” even though I continually insisted it really happened. I recall being upset with her that she didn’t believe me. It truly was no dream, I well know the difference.

To this day I do not have a close relationship with my mother.

It was when I was 8 or 9 years old that I began to recall and dwell on this event but forgot about it again until I was in my late teens. Then I began to remember it again. I even told my father about it at that time. I recall that when I told my father, he was sitting on his bed and at the moment I told him about it he hung his head down and didn’t say a word. I believe my father had some clue about it but he would never say. He committed suicide when he was 44 years old (or was suicided) – I was 21 years old when this happened.

More on this in my next post

EDIT (2016-03-20): - The color (mostly) of the amoeba shaped object was just like the color of the podium seen in this scene from Eyes Wide Shut -

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eyes Wide Shut.gif
Views:	164
Size:	143.0 KB
ID:	33096
    Last edited by Chester; 1st December 2022 at 12:42.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (25th October 2014), Art (27th April 2012), Atlas (3rd April 2017), Baby Steps (27th July 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), christian (28th April 2012), dan33 (5th February 2018), DarMar (18th August 2012), Daughter of Time (6th June 2012), Dawn (25th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Desire (14th April 2017), DNA (15th November 2012), EFO (24th July 2020), Eram (10th April 2017), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Journeyman (4th April 2021), Limor Wolf (13th March 2013), Magnus (12th July 2012), mojo (9th April 2017), muxfolder (12th April 2017), percival tyro (6th July 2012), Rosco1 (20th December 2019), Shannon (3rd April 2017), Spiral (12th July 2017), sunflower (28th April 2012), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), william r sanford72 (9th April 2017)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: My possible abduction experience

Now for the thing on my head – when I was 8 or so years old, I began to notice what people have told me is just a birth mark. But I do not believe it is a birth mark. I did not have it when I was young. Over time and until I became an adult, it has grown in size. It cannot be seen unless I have my hair cut close.

Name:  Chip 1.jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  20.0 KB

Name:  Chip 2.GIF
Views: 1902
Size:  15.8 KB

As you can see, it is about 3/4ths the diameter of a dime and sticks out about 4 – 5 millimeters. I have no real proof of what it is but my gut leans to one theory - that this is some sort of “tag” or “chip” and that I had been abducted and this had been placed on me and that it monitors my thoughts and even worse, may have put thoughts in my head.

I was once told by someone who acted as if they were in the know that by locating this “thing” on the back/right of my head allows influencing signals to disrupt my most important right brained functions and could disrupt balance and effect my connection to spirit. I don’t know.

I relate this object to the event that occurred when I was 6 years old. In fact, at the moment as I wrote this I was hearing a very high pitched noise that seemed quite intense. I have been hearing this noise quite a lot for the last several months. Like a high frequency signal - "eeeeeeeeeeeee" It is almost as if I am not supposed to be writing about this but I really don’t care anymore as I am no longer afraid.

I joked for years to my friends this was some alien implant (because deep down I actually thought it could be true).

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), dan33 (5th February 2018), Daughter of Time (6th June 2012), Dawn (25th February 2014), dawnawakeningfreespirit (31st July 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Desire (14th April 2017), DNA (14th April 2017), EFO (24th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), Journeyman (4th April 2021), Lettherebelight (6th June 2012), Magnus (12th July 2012), Rosco1 (20th December 2019), Sena (13th April 2017), Spiral (12th July 2017), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), william r sanford72 (9th April 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Justoneman, that thing on your head looks like a tumor, a benign tumor. Did you have it checked out by a doctor? Regarding your possible ET experience when you were a kid, I have no idea what that amoeba thing means. I never heard of such a thing being created by ET's during abductions.Have you considered contacting Carol Clarke, the psychic that Bill went to see? ET's are excellent magicians, they will create anything for their victims just to make them more confused and mesmerized by the whole experience. And I think your mom reacted the best way she could, not everyone believes in aliens, it's as if they are afraid to accept the fact that there other other entities existing in the universe besides us, or maybe she did not want to create more fear for you. My mom is a bit strange also, if I told her that I saw a flying pig she would probably believe me. You should get that tumor checked out asap.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Chester (27th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th June 2012), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (15th November 2012), Journeyman (4th April 2021), sheme (9th April 2017)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey mate,

Go to the doctor and get this thing removed.

It´s a win win situation. If it´s a chip, you´ll get rid of it. If it´s not, you´ll just get rid of this useless piece of flesh.

Cheers,

Raf.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Art (27th April 2012), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Chester (27th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th June 2012), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (15th November 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My oldest son was born without any marking - at age 6 or 7 we discovered he had the same exact thing in the same exact location. They target those who likely have Lyran (human) lineage. These are generally red haired, blue eyed humans -

If you look at the sources of information available in the thread you will see all this information -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...arit-a-Scandin

Name:  Stephen Chip 1.jpg
Views: 1245
Size:  18.9 KB

Name:  Stephen Chip 2.GIF
Views: 1860
Size:  10.4 KB

red hair and blue eyes - they target families

it is no tumor by the way - been the same my entire life ever since I started really noticing it when I was in my teens.

here is a researcher's comments on the subject -

Dan Winter

"Dan Winters explains a thorough (yet complicated) history of the Dragons, Annunaki, Egyptian connection, Greys, and humans with the “psychoactive” psychokinetic abilities, which are the highly prized genetic strains of humans. These humans tend to get abducted by aliens alot. The red haired ones in particular are supposedly descendants of the Lyrans who had a high telekinetic psychoactive “DNA”. Some of these races became free and escaped the matrix and some died off in earlier galactic wars."

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Caren (28th April 2012), Daughter of Time (6th June 2012), Dawn (25th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (15th November 2012), EFO (24th July 2020), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), RMorgan (27th April 2012), Sena (13th April 2017), Spiral (12th July 2017), Valerie Villars (24th October 2019), wynderer (27th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Now that´s creepy! Two red haired folks, with this very similar thing, almost at the same position...

Mate, if I were in your shoes, I would remove it urgently.

By the way...I´m connecting some dots right now. I used to have a red haired girlfriend, who also had something like this in her head.

Very weird...

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 27th April 2012 at 02:46.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Chester (27th April 2012), dawnawakeningfreespirit (31st July 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Desire (14th April 2017), DNA (15th November 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Hi justoneman -- that sounds like an abduction experience to me -- & i am coming to think that if a person remembers one such event, it's kind of like the one that got away [ from the implanted commands to FORGET THIS ], & there are many more abductions stored in your memory

your father's reaction -- i once told my parents of some UFO experience i'd had [forget which one] -- it was so weird -- they each got very still, got really glassy eyes, & had the same silly fixed smile in place

one of the saddest abduction stories i've read is of a child, strapped to one of the Greys' tables , who could see their father sitting immobilized/paralyzed, w/tears streaming down his face because he could not stop them from hurting his child

the 'It was just a dream' that most of us hear as children -- this is not so in many cases -- often it's a real experience of some nasty in a lower astral plane -- but Humans have been conditioned to think that there is only this dimension

edit -- i sidetracked myself -- if you are indeed an abductee [this is usually a life-long thing, from what i've read], this may explain your defense of Drake [which you yourself seem to feel is a bit off somehow, or you would not have written this post -- ?] --

one of the goals of the abductions seems to be to get the abductee to believe that the Reptilians are gods -- [ the Greys are just the Reptilian's little helpers, imo -- they do all the grunt & tech work ] -- i think you also posted elsewhere re Horus -?-

so perhaps it's been determined that you are susceptible to the god programming -- & therefore a good candidate to get this message out on forums, especially Avalon because of its standing

but it seems you might be waking up & beginning the hard work of reclaiming your own mind & your own portion of the Power given us by the Creator

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Hi, ok... for days now I have been wrapped up in the hopes of all that Drake information known as "The Plan" is real (and perhaps it is - time will tell). But because of my energy I placed behind my hopes, I ended up in Vivek's thread under Conspiracy Theories - the thread being - Who is DRAKE: The Loyal Order of the Royal Dragon. If you have seen that thread you will have noticed how I got very defensive on behalf of Drake.

Vivek posted a great deal of information on Drake's past associations (could be present associations as well) and I continued (somewhat obsessively) to defend him as well as his possible past/present associations specifically with Dragon societies.

Then through several synchronicities, and a PM from Vivek recommending i look at the that thread called:

Horus-Ra as the Archontic Alien Parasite: A follow-up interview with Maarit a Scandin

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ew-with-Maarit

And all the dots I connected, I sadly had to admit I may very well be under significant influence of these parasitic beings called the Archons.

By being honest with myself - that these Archons are significantly connected to much of the Dragon stuff, this perhaps explains why I have been so defensive about Drake's integrity (and I truly don't know him though I really do trust he believes everything he says). In fact, I was even asked if I was Drake from a very level headed poster - Fred Steeves - that was a good slap in the face, wake up call. So in the last 24 hours in large part to Vivek's investigation and a few good PMs and some straight at me posts from several here in the Avalon community, I think I have connected the dots. It starts with what happened to me when I was 6 years old - here it is:

I had recently turned 6 years old. It was in the fall of 1963 and I was lying in my bed. I found myself awake and staring straight up since I was lying on my back. It seemed like 1:00 AM or so in the dead of night. So as I came into consciousness I saw an amoeba shaped object floating above my head below the ceiling between a space of no more than 6 feet. It was moving like an amoeba does. It had the colors of fuchsia, orange and yellow but mostly the fuchsia color. As it swarmed above me I suddenly realized I was holding an object in my left hand. It was like an egg shaped object that my hand was closed around. All of this had taken place in perhaps 10 – 15 seconds - seeing the object floating above me and realizing I was holding this strange object in my hand.

As my mind began to realize the event was occurring (and I knew I wasn’t dreaming) I became afraid and tried to release the object in my hand. As I tried to open my hand, a force inside my hand from my wrist area all the way into my hand took over and fought my attempt. My hand grasped the object even tighter. It was at this moment I became completely consumed with terror.

Suddenly the next thing I knew, my mother entered the room like a mother does sometimes to check on her child. I am uncertain if I blacked out or if she came in as the event was occurring – my gut tells me I had blacked out and that she came in some time after the event had ended. Anyways, I immediately jumped out of bed and she came over and sat beside me. I was crying pretty hysterically and I tried to tell her what happened. She said over and over, “don’t worry it was just a dream,” even though I continually insisted it really happened. I recall being upset with her that she didn’t believe me. It truly was no dream, I well know the difference.

To this day I do not have a close relationship with my mother.

It was when I was 8 or 9 years old that I began to recall and dwell on this event but forgot about it again until I was in my late teens. Then I began to remember it again. I even told my father about it at that time. I recall that when I told my father, he was sitting on his bed and at the moment I told him about it he hung his head down and didn’t say a word. I believe my father had some clue about it but he would never say. He committed suicide when he was 44 years old (or was suicided) – I was 21 years old when this happened.

More on this in my next post
    Last edited by wynderer; 28th April 2012 at 11:22. Reason: typo

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi wynderer -

Quote but it seems you might be waking up & beginning the hard work of reclaiming your own mind & your own portion of the Power given us by the Creator
    From the Ra thread there was a mention that this is a battle for the soul and it said we are a 4 part being that in its natural state has all 4 parts connected. This is what it said, the 4th part being implied and not specifically mentioned -

soul - the unconscious
    spirit - the sub conscious
    mind - the conscious
    body - our physical and perhaps other bodies

if they are able to obtain control of a being at the soul level, this is the key to their ability to dominate a being at other levels of their being such that the target being disconnects from his various levels of being. We have seen really sick folks that still seemed to be good people. I see these as beings who are in a battle for their soul, but they still retain their spirit/mind and body. Because of the soul battle, they suffer greatly but still fight like hell.

Those who are infected all the way into their spirit level are worse off as we can begin to allow our conscious mind to experience the inner discussion about what is right or wrong (justification for doing clearly wrong acts like harming another or harming other life and our environment in general) - this is where a service to self being is having the conscious internal battle as to whether to chose the light or dark side. Those who have lost both Soul and Spirit usually sell out in the mind level where they consciously chose the dark side. At that point - because the conscious mind rules the body, the body is also lost and is a vehicle for the conscious entity that has chosen the dark to commit dark physical acts.

The infection begins in the soul - and that is the key (as I see it now) to becoming free - it has to be freed at the soul level. Once free, to maintain freedom, one must remain impeccable at all levels of their being. This is easy to say and, at least for me, very, very hard to do. I enjoy your posts, Take Care justoneman
    Last edited by Chester; 30th April 2012 at 19:41.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Dawn (25th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (15th November 2012), Shannon (10th April 2017)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

My sister has one of those, red hair blue eyes, she is not as apt about such things so I suggested she just have it removed. She had it over her temple.

She doesn't have the same father as and I've never been troubled by anything that looks like that but I did have implants at one time. So did my daughter.

As far as why draconic beings are targets for things like this you might wish to read up in Vivek's newer thread....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...a&goto=newpost

the ptb have being trying for a long time (and failing) to re-establish a new draconic order, with new draconic beings that were a bit more controllable than the original, ancient beings but with all their abilities ,and have been failing for oh..I dunno....thousands of years. the master race sort of stuff. Hitler apparently wanted to establish a master race with blonde hair as the blond haired expressions of this origin race were of the warrior class. Magic and ass kicking, who wouldn't want that? Not having the ability to re-create the draconic magic , only replicate it in a pale way, their 'magic'has just been an ages long labor in futility and bloodshed. (literal bloodshed not quite getting the concept of blood rites because they do not have the ability to comprehend them.

Draconic humans don't join clubs and orders and tend to be targeted in more subtle ways. The psuedo draconic lodges are possessed of a 'lite' versions of the failed magics the ptb have been playing around with futilely for ages. Same thing, just sounds nice, doesn't do anymore than the version the ptb has really .

If an actual draconically realized human 'being ' a draconic entity were asked to join such orders, they'd spread their wings and be lifted on a gale of incredulous laughter. 'You want moi to join an order that raped my antedecendants and slaughtered them?

Oh my. I can't think of a better way of cutting off me head.

the ptb of course allowed this 'magic' to be leaked out to the general populace hoping that some draconic being they hadn't previously slaughtered among the Asians, Tibetans, Celts and Native Americans might find a way to re-establish this magic but because it's not magic persay it still won't do them any good.

But the thing is that person may be become an impediment in freeing others from this sort of parasitical energy.

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Now that´s creepy! Two red haired folks, with this very similar thing, almost at the same position...

Mate, if I were in your shoes, I would remove it urgently.

By the way...I´m connecting some dots right now. I used to have a red haired girlfriend, who also had something like this in her head.

Very weird...

Cheers,

Raf.
    My son is a true redhead... I am a natural almost white haired blonde... that pic of me above was taken in strange light... just had to correct that part for the record. justoneman

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (3rd April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Dawn (25th February 2014), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (15th November 2012), Shannon (10th April 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Hi Sam,

Many similarities with the story told by the woman in the video below:
    Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    [...] I had recently turned 6 years old. [...]
    She says she was 5 or 6 years old.

[...] I suddenly realized I was holding an object in my left hand. It was like an egg shaped object that my hand was closed around. [...]
    They gave her 'blocks' to play with.

[...] some sort of “tag” or “chip” and that I had been abducted and this had been placed on me and that it monitors my thoughts [...]
    She says she's pretty sure these are 'alien tracking devices' at the back of her neck.

[...] I was hearing a very high pitched noise that seemed quite intense. I have been hearing this noise quite a lot for the last several months. Like a high frequency signal [...]
    She can hear it too, she says: 'a loud computery type sound'. Maybe you should listen to her story:

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Chester (9th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Desire (14th April 2017), Journeyman (4th April 2021), mojo (9th April 2017), Olaf (11th April 2017), Sena (13th April 2017), Shannon (10th April 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Atlas (here)
    Hi Sam,
    Hi Atlas, I am writing a story at the moment (for another member). I just happened to get to a part of the story where I needed to reference this post. Note that until your post, Atlas, there have been no posts on this thread for 4 1/2 years. The story I am writing centers upon the phenomena of synchronicity. How odd is it that I am doing this now and you just posted here 7 days ago (again I emphasize there's been no other posts here for 4 1/2 years).

What is even odder is that I stumbled upon several of your posts, Atlas, in the "Syria" thread and one in one of turiya's threads just yesterday and this morning.

Every time I explore synchronicity, more synchronicities arise.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (9th April 2017), BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (14th April 2017), Forest Denizen (25th October 2019), mojo (9th April 2017), Shannon (14th April 2017), sheme (9th April 2017)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Where does your male lineage come from?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (14th April 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Where does your male lineage come from?
    Scottish... very Scottish.
    Last edited by Shannon; 14th April 2017 at 16:41.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Bruno (10th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (14th April 2017), Shannon (14th April 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Hi Sam appreciate your bravery in sharing with us. I say bravery because there are other aspects to personally observing contact that were never shared by me or least not in depth. Kept some aspects private all this time because there was no video proof and one day hope a good analysis by highly reputable source will authentic the captures more than I can in my rudimentary editing abilities. That way the personal testimony will have weight behind it... Personal attacks which have happened before will make one gun shy...

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

BMJ (11th April 2017), Chester (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (14th April 2017), Rosco1 (20th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Sottish... very Scottish.
    It's not uncommon for people with gaelic/celtic genetic background to be subject to abductions or simple contact.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Chester (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), DNA (14th April 2017), Shannon (14th April 2017)

31. Link to Post #17
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Sottish... very Scottish.
    It's not uncommon for people with gaelic/celtic genetic background to be subject to abductions or simple contact.
    can you give a little more detail mayb as to why and who is doing the contacting?
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Chester (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another quite interesting thing to "wonder about" - Note back in April of 2012 I posted about this experience which happened to me when I was six years old. I then posted the photo of the odd, hidden in my hair "skin blob" and it's history. The reason is that I had always "felt" there was some sort of connection with this skin blob and that event... implying that I thought the skin blob was some sort of "chip." I recall coming up with the term "protoplasmic chip." Now understand that I look back upon my suspicion with some... suspicion. Perhaps this was all nothing but an overactive imagination combined with having spent several years probing the "alien" phenomena and then, in 2002, after being introduced to David Icke... the idea of "being chipped" and "alien implants."

But the experience I had was, for me, as real as any impacting experience I ever had though in being as honest as I can be, I seem to recall that the very first time I thought about that event, I was 8 years old. In other words, I never remembered it, never recalled it, never thought about it until I was 8 years old. I did recall it again around 12 years old and then... from age 17 or so on, I thought about it often and it has never faded from my memory.

This posses more questions. Did I actually have the experience? The memory was absolutely vivid... even to recalling the plaid green comforter I slept under, the specific details of the event, the actual arising of sheer terror that surged in me when I "thought about" what was happening and where within seconds of this surge, the next thing I recall was my mother coming into my room for what I assumed was simply to "check on her son." It had to have been 1 AM or 2 AM... maybe a little later or so... it was the dead of night. I recall how upset I got with my mom for not believing me... telling me it was just a bad dream. It was no dream... at least my memory did not think so.

But again, why did I never ever think about this until I was in third grade (when I was 8 years old)? I sometimes wonder if it actually didn't happen but what may have actually happened was that a "memory" of the event was!

And so then I have to ask (and have for years) - why? And why in either case? Meaning why if it actually happened did ut happen? I was a nobody kid and I am pretty much a nobody now... so why would I be of interest to some "alien intelligence" or some secret military shadow group? Or, if it was just a planted (and thus false) memory... the same question? Why? I am almost 60 years old. I never was anyone's "tool" to do some sort of "world changing" anything.

Could I just be the object of some weird experiment from either aliens or the secret government?

See how all this can feed the fires of narcissism? And it did... for years. It doesn't anymore and I will tell you why.

I accepted a few years ago that odds are quite high I will never know (at least not in this lifetime). Meaning... I freed myself from the constant search to those questions by simply adopting a "who knows?" attitude. Don't get me wrong, I have not lost my curiosity. But do read loud and clear, that curiosity no longer defines me.

Now back to the reason I just wrote all I wrote which was not my original intention. I am unsure if my father had this same "skin blob." But what he did have, if the postmortem diagnosis were accurate, was either schizophrenia and/or bipolar disorder. This was determined after his suicide at age 44.

I have this same disorder and I have had ten major psychosis events.

My son, Stephen, is currently working through his third major psychosis event. He has also been diagnosed bipolar.

I am no doctor but I have massive experience with this disorder. My Dad never went into a full blown psychosis but also, he never partook of what for me was the trigger for these events - that being long term, high dosage use of high quality marijuana. And interestingly enough... this is the exact same thing that triggers Stephen.

Make sure no one gets the idea I am implying in any way that marijuana is bad. Not at all. I would not say peanuts are bad, but some folks are allergic to peanuts and can die from a severe peanut triggered reaction.

Note I have two other sons but they do not have the "skin blob" and neither have ever remotely experienced the onset of psychosis and both have enjoyed smoking a ton of weed and in fact my youngest son has been a weed head for years, starting almost always the very first thing in the morning.

I always felt there was a connection to the event, the object on my head, marijuana and the psychosis. Understand I am only saying "felt." This could be nothing but an overactive imagination that searched for answers, found some dots and then derived the desire to connect them. Am I just trying to build a story that sounds intriguing?

That may very well be what drove me to these conclusions... perhaps best explained by admitting I have dealt with a deep down tendency towards megalomania, narcissism and a strong savior complex... issues I came to terms with for the most part through all the interactions I experienced here on this excellent forum.

Ohhhh and note, my father also had the savior complex heavily and I do know he must of had a few controlled psychosis. My mother told me that once my Dad told her he thought he was Jesus Christ (returned),... he was in his mid to late 20s at that time.
    Last edited by Chester; 24th July 2020 at 16:20.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Atlas (14th April 2017), BMJ (14th April 2017), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021), Desire (14th April 2017), mojo (14th April 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Sam Hunter. On your experience with weed, the following from my experience:

Back in the early 90's, I had my first experience with weed....fantastic! After the initial giggles, I was totally relaxed. I sat back against the wall, looked up to the stars and suddenly, my mind's eye was there, way above earth and I was travelling through the cosmos. I saw strange planets and solar systems etc. I completely lost track of where I really was and was joyously lost amongst the stars.
    My friends saw the weird expression on my face, got worried and shook me like they were trying to wake me up. Right away, I was "back in my body", still relaxed and absolutely facinated by the experience. I told them I was fine and sat back, zoned out and shot back through the stars, in a different direction...fantastic!
    Since then I've tried to achieve the same "station" on numerous occasions throughout my youth...without coming close. Every time it was a huge disappointment. Weed had totally the opposite effect since then. I got scared and paranoid, had weird occultic visions/illusions and got the feeling I was being threatened by dark super natural forces. Had a few weird interactions with some dark real characters. It was either real experiences or some sort of psychosis, but I knew that it wasn't fun and it wasn't good, so I stopped using it cold turkey, about 14 years ago. No regrets.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Chester (24th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2021), Journeyman (4th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #20
    South Africa Avalon Member
    Thanks

PS, Sam:
    We know that weed has some weird workings on the brain. If you've been abducted indeed, they might have fiddled with your mind and memories and smoking weed might unwanted affects on the repressed memory, so they might have put some sort of trigger mechanism against weed into your mind to prevent this? Might sound stupid, but everything is possible?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DbDraad For This Post:

Chester (24th July 2020), Denise/Dizi (26th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast