+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Possible clue for next False Flag -- Chicago

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

Default Possible clue for next False Flag -- Chicago

Ok, I saw this news about chicago emptying for this summit coming up in May. That Wisconsin Red Cross has been asked to help provide places for the people, then I saw this bit about the old Sears Tower now called the Willis Tower:

Quote June 13th, 2010 | Author: Hinterland
    “Lucky” Larry Silverstein, owner of Silverstein Properties, Inc. and the man who leased the World Trade Center Towers also happens to be the owner of the Sears Tower in Chicago. The complex was renamed the Willis Tower on July 16, 2009 and is insured by global insurance broker Willis Group Holdings. The insurer is very important in the grand scheme as can be seen with the WTC, whose insurance settlement amounted to a cool 4.68 billion dollars!
    Now A company named Kroll is is the company tasked with providing security for the Sears Tower. After 9/11, Kroll purchased Convair, the very company that was responsible for recovering data from WTC hard drives. Kroll also managed the bunker in the WTC and is known to have had a hand in the London 7/7 bombings.
    The Willis Tower just so happens to have an asbestos problem much like the one that plagued the World Trade Center. Contrary to what many claim, there is clear evidence that shows the asbestos problem within the Willis Tower.
    Remember that on September 11, 2001, NORAD was conducting a war games drill that simulated planes flying into towers. There is at the very least, a very eerie correlation with the upcoming terror drills that will be conducted in Chicago from June 13 through June 17. This terror drill is slated to be a full scale event carried out over a five day period and will include a simulated airplane crash, terror attack, and the release of a bio weapon.
    Just a thought.
    Courtesy, Infowars.

So, nothing happened in June, but was it a dry run? I can see some tragedy happening to rile American's up, get us involved in a limited hot war and it would help Obama get re-elected if he got the country behind him. If the event were big enough, they might.

One commentor stated there was a nuclear device under the tower, but I can't dig anything up on that.

Will Chicago secretly get evacuated under some pretense? Here is a part of the story:

Quote Government Secretly Prepares To Evacuate Chicago During NATO Summit

“Standby shelters” readied for residents
    Steve Watson & Paul Joseph Watson
    Infowars.com
    April 26, 2012
    A leaked directive issued to the Red Cross indicates that the federal government has prepared plans to evacuate Chicago during the NATO summit.
    An email sent to Red Cross volunteers in the Milwaukee area notes that the NATO summit in May could “create unrest or another national security incident.”
    “The American Red Cross in southeastern Wisconsin has been asked to place a number of shelters on standby in the event of evacuation of Chicago,” the email, which was leaked to CBS News, reads.

A spokesperson for the Red Cross Chapter told CBS “Our direction has come from the City of Chicago and the Secret Service”.
    While the Secret Service has not commented on the news, officials at Chicago’s Office of Emergency Management and Communication have denied having anything to do with the directive.
    Two weeks ago residents were startled by urban warfare drills conducted in downtown Chicago on the authority of the OMEC. Huge black hawk helicopters were seen flying low and in between buildings for hours. It now appears that these exercises may be linked to the secret preparations.
    In addition, earlier this week a number of Chicago area residents revealed that they have been asked to leave their homes in preparation for major rioting.
    The residents received letters from management that read:
    “We are STRONGLY recommending that all residents find places to stay during the conference from May 18 through May 21.”
    “In the event of a riot or the potential of one near the building, all access doors will be locked including the garage door,” the letter continues. “For everyone’s safety, we will be instructing anyone in the building to stay in his or her unit.”
    The fact that, “The American Red Cross in southeastern Wisconsin has been asked to place a number of shelters on standby in the event of evacuation of Chicago,” dovetails with reports earlier this year that the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) put out a request for contractors to construct temporary emergency camps inside the United States which can be ready for occupancy within a 72 hour time period and used to house emergency responders as well as “displaced citizens.

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Default Re: Possible clue for next False Flag -- Chicago

Sounds ominous. This would be the perfect excuse for testing out the FEMA camps i imagine.

Surely it would be easier to relocate the conference and not expect all these folk to up and move out of town for a few days......
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

jjjones (27th April 2012), Turcurulin (27th April 2012), Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote “We are STRONGLY recommending that all residents find places to stay during the conference from May 18 through May 21.”

That's interesting as in my diary for May 20th i have written....Solar Eclipse,Crop Circle Date,Sun Earth and Pleadies Align,Nostrodamus Date,Geophysical Event Date possibility

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ponda For This Post:

Turcurulin (27th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

sounds like a deliberate leak

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

jjjones (27th April 2012), RUSirius (27th April 2012), Turcurulin (27th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I have had revelations that a false flag event would send the country into martial law.

The original information I had received was a revelation of a planned false flag suitcase nuke bomb preceding martial law and shortly after that I received a revelation of a false flag ET event. Recently, I have heard chatter about a possible false flag ET scenario being diverted, and if that is the case, I would expect the suitcase bomb scenario is back on.

I'm not sure what is going to happen. The only thing I'm sure of is that those in control have the intention of doing something terrible that would enable martial law to be enacted in America.

I hope Drake is right about rounding up these criminals and I hope it happens soon.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I forget where I read it, but officials were asking condo owners in the area of the summit to find some place else to be for the weekend. They are worried about riots. I know I would be. I don't think it's much of a secret that wherever NATO/G7/G20/IMF/World Bank holds their summits there's always protests and the possibility for violence. If you don't know that, then you haven't paid much attention over the past decades.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I can only report what I discovered. It could be a set up, but I put 2 and 2 together.

1. Summit
    2. Notice of possible Evacuation
    3. Silverstein owning old Sears Tower
    4. Talk of a nuke buried under Chicago

There is not a lot of news about this upcoming event. I simply see an opportunity to create a crisis, it's in Obama's hometown so to speak and he can play "Hero" and everyone have sympathy as he talks so fondly of his town and thus his numbers get boosted and he is easier to re-elect, it distracts the people from the real problems in their lives, it will be blamed on Iran or some other bad Muslim nation, and we will have to deal with those terrible people and kill millions of innocent men, women and children in that terrorist supporting nation! Of course, I wonder how many mossad are in the area this past year... hmmm.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I am FEMA trained in the event of a disaster, I am a volunteer who works for a local volunteer team to help support my city. My town is between O'hare and Chicago. The team has been activated as watchers to assist the local police. The g8 summit was also supposed to be in chicago but was moved to camp David. I am manifesting peace and hoping for a non event.

Jean-Marie

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Summit should be at nato headquarters wherever that is. IMHO

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

kathymarie (29th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member evancruz1's Avatar
    Thanks

Please tell me the American people are not so hmmm what's the word...?? Blind, stupid, naive, oh yeah BRAIN WASHED as

to fall for that game again. Are we learning yet??? It would seem the TPTB are getting desperate to try and pull something like that off

again. If in fact that is what's going on there...
    Everything is good til it's not-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to evancruz1 For This Post:

Unified Serenity (27th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Do Sheep ever stand up to the one Sheering them? We are called sheep for a reason. Sadly most of us are following the wrong shepherd.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

IMHO, i think that is like saber rattling at those who think they are going to give tptb a hard time while in the Chicago area. Should it be another False Flag event in the end it is still saber rattling to the masses..............

FEAR< FEAR< FEAR>>>> don't buy into it as things are going to get worse before they get better.
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

20. Link to Post #13
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    IMHO, i think that is like saber rattling at those who think they are going to give tptb a hard time while in the Chicago area. Should it be another False Flag event in the end it is still saber rattling to the masses..............

FEAR< FEAR< FEAR>>>> don't buy into it as things are going to get worse before they get better.
    Agreed. I am beyond fear at this point. When you love someone even though they wish to do you and your race great harm, fear, anger, and frustration can no longer exist. Love is always the answer.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UnrealDreams For This Post:

Godiam (29th April 2012), sandy (29th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by Unified Serenity (here)
    Do Sheep ever stand up to the one Sheering them? We are called sheep for a reason. Sadly most of us are following the wrong shepherd.
    Did the hundreds of thousands of SS members stand against Hitler? We cannot forget that those who did the killing for Hitler were just commoners of Germany and Austria, Hitler never got his hands dirty with blood, just like we are the commoners of our own country. Those few, definitely not in the hundreds of thousands, who did try to stop Hitler's gang, were sent to concentration camps. Numbers do matter. Few of us won't be able to change the world for the better, but most of us will.

Unified Serenity, you are right, sadly most of humanity is following the wrong shepherd. Right now our human situation looks sad and desperate. The fact is that no one will come down from the heaven to save us, neither will Jesus or God or aliens. We have to do it ourselves.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Unified Serenity (29th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

deliberate leak then internet monitored to identify main opposition for targeting ~

i guess a form of trojan to flush out

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

blue,

You have repeated yourself. I don't know how this is a deliberate leak. I had to dig for various things going on and no where did I read anything about the upcoming event and a false flag. I just let my conspiracy minded brain link them. I hope I am wrong, but I won't be surprised if something happens. The people will be easily controlled when they are in fear of cities being nuked by some faceless enemy. There will be lots of justification for the heavy hand of jack booted thugs rooting out bad guys.

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    sounds like a deliberate leak
    quick... somebody make a PREDICTION...

then the cabal will have to postpone that plan... making a fool of sages is a priority- don'cha'know...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by kcbc2010 (here)
    ... but officials were asking condo owners in the area of the summit to find some place else to be for the weekend. They are worried about riots.
    Great way for them to seize "abandoned properties"... ???

EDIT:

BTW- I tried to get away from the board last night and watched a scifi movie-- Lo and behold it was of an alien attack on Chicago...

Alien Tornado

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    Looks like more disclosure just popped up...

Alien Tornado

and I swear all these movies are beginning to look the same...

What past movies do you see in this?
    (let's see now...
    blue aliens sucking people up into the clouds = Skyline;
    FBI/MIB “tools-?” = ghostbusters;

you gotta watch the movie to pick up on all this stuff …
    ** free online **
    http://www2.zmovie.tv/movies/view/alien-tornado-2012

¤=[Post Update]=¤

and what... now you have to have cable TV (since this is a SCIFI exclusive) in order to get 'THE NEXT CLUES' ??????
    Last edited by xbusymom; 29th April 2012 at 13:02.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread