+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Won't stand for the Censor crap

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Default Won't stand for the Censor crap

So, I get silenced for voicing my opinion on another site.

Those who may know me on here, I'm mostly left-leaning with a slight libertarian streak.

Well, guess who gets suppressed on an "alternative media" website?

Yours Truly.

I'm glad to see that this world is falling apart. It might just match up with what I've thought all along.

Amerikkka is a glorified debt prison full of willing sheep and slaves.

And I'm ****ing sick of it.

And I'm like the guy in "Network".

Why should I put up with this **** any longer?

As far as I know, if you oppose the will of the people, you are a ****ing piece of **** and deserve to be taken down.

You have to forgive me.

I'm really angry here.

And when I'm angry, I take no responsibility for any aftermath.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Ammit (27th April 2012), aranuk (28th April 2012), bennycog (27th April 2012), BMJ (27th April 2012), Corncrake (27th April 2012), crested-duck (28th April 2012), ea_jones (28th April 2012), KiwiElf (27th April 2012), ljwheat (27th April 2012), Mad Hatter (30th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th April 2012), Mozart (30th April 2012), Ontarioguy (28th April 2012), panopticon (30th April 2012), PHARAOH (27th April 2012), sdv (27th April 2012), Seikou-Kishi (27th April 2012), Tane Mahuta (28th April 2012), truth4me (27th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Won't stand for the Censor crap

You're not alone there HJ. Warm fuzzies at ya!

"Be yourself and say what you feel. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter, won't mind... "
    - Dr Seuss

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Humble Janitor (here)

I'm really angry here.

I'm sorry you're upset there brother, I really am. Life can be a bitch. But, the above is not a winning combination. I'm just sayin. Sometimes stepping back and counting to 10 so to speak is the best line of action. Take it from someone who's been there and done that.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Just look at it for what it is, the ignorant want to stay that way. Just don't share your energies with those people any longer. Stay positive my friend.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2012), crested-duck (28th April 2012), kcbc2010 (27th April 2012), Mozart (30th April 2012), Revere (29th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Hang in there HJ. That was just the first of many dives on this roller coaster ride, we call life. Silence can be golden when you take the time to sharpen your two edge sword of truth.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHARAOH For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2012), crested-duck (28th April 2012), Mozart (30th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

So, I get silenced for voicing my opinion on another site.

Those who may know me on here, I'm mostly left-leaning with a slight libertarian streak.

Well, guess who gets suppressed on an "alternative media" website?

Yours Truly.

I'm glad to see that this world is falling apart. It might just match up with what I've thought all along.

Amerikkka is a glorified debt prison full of willing sheep and slaves.

And I'm ****ing sick of it.

And I'm like the guy in "Network".

Why should I put up with this **** any longer?

As far as I know, if you oppose the will of the people, you are a ****ing piece of **** and deserve to be taken down.

You have to forgive me.

I'm really angry here.

That's just it though, isn't it? They're willing. They don't want anything else. Oh, patience and each in his own time and all that lovely stuff, but it's just so bl***y obscene. I see people going along with the medical abuse of their own children out of a completely misguided sense of parental duty and devotion and want to scream at them. How can they claim to love their children when they do not exercise better scrutiny? When they do not fight 'it' with every fibre of their being? When they conceive and raise children to live lives of decay. what virtue is there in laziness? The mastards have a hefty bill to pay, but they are not the only ones; to peddle anything you need buyers and so many people just want to buy buy buy. Buy high sell low is the bl***y motto of the age. If you're not up Sh*t Creek without a paddle, you're doing it wrong.

Whatever the to**ers say, better not to be part of their world.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

crested-duck (28th April 2012), Mad Hatter (30th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th April 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,846 times in 452 posts

Quote Posted by Fred Steeves (here)

I'm really angry here.

I'm sorry you're upset there brother, I really am. Life can be a bitch. But, the above is not a winning combination. I'm just sayin. Sometimes stepping back and counting to 10 so to speak is the best line of action. Take it from someone who's been there and done that.

Cheers Mate,
    Fred
    Sorry Fred , I do not agree that your method works always. There are 2 types of anger:" misguided & righteous".The definition of righteous is:acting or being in accordance with what is just or moral. For instance ,I myself was sent on vacation here for asking questions about Bill and PA that I wanted answers to, while in a state of righteous anger at the time. Another example- When I was sophmore in high school there was a senior that would bully me relentlessy whenever he was showing off to his friends , and I took it all for about 1/2 that year. Eventually I had enough and was filled with righteous anger, and had nothing to lose. That day when he started running his mouth at lunchtime I punched him square in the nose with everything I had in me, as hard as I could. I had broken his nose and embarrased him, and made him bleed in front of all his friends. I changed his attitude for him, and upped my self esteem at same time. I got suspended for fighting, but my dad took me out for ice cream to celebrate beating a bully at his own game. It all boils down to: You either stand up for something, or die for nothing ! -Rob

12. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Hey mr "humble"...welcome back!!...

stay calm my friend...

gonna get a whole lot worse...before it's get better...

stay calm my friend...

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

deridan (28th April 2012), Mozart (30th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Quote gonna get a whole lot worse...before it's get better...
    Can it get any WORSE? I say that the tide has turned and now it's our turn to show "them" who's boss....Believe it!
    BTW I'd like everyone to know that I've taken my own advice in that I've had to step back from all the negativity for awhile. It's the best advice I can give anyone who gets caught up in all of it. Take a break!
    The negativity is MEANT to keep you in a state of constant anger, frustration, and hatred. It's MEANT to keep you in an unbalanced state of mind, so you can be easily controlled by TPTW and minions. Don't get mad, get even. Don't give them what they want! Give them what scares them the most: peace, harmony, compassion, love.... Take the kind of ACTION where you're doing whatever you can to make others aware of what's happening around them. Twitter and Facebook everyone you know. Intentionally spread the word! Do it in a balanced state of mind..... What influences most people are calm words coming from a confident, knowledgeable individual. People are apt to listen to THEIR words; whereas, an angry person in a rant distracts from what he's trying to say. The whole point is what is it you want people to focus on? Your words or your drama...?

So, to you, Humble Janitor, I'd say that most of us understand exactly what you're saying and we TOTALLY agree!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Mozart (30th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Nothing new can ever happen until you're well and truly done with the old.

Good show mate.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Mozart (30th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

mate life is just a game why bother getting angry or upset over things, nothing ever matters. sit back roll a joint and just think of how crazy,wierd and wonderfull this world is.
    nothing ever changes unless you make it change

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to im awake For This Post:

GoodETxSG (30th April 2012), Mozart (30th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

IT feels good to sometimes vent out, but the thing is that once we calm down we still have to put up with the same bull. I used to get quite angry in the past, now I choose to be calm, I actually feel extremely uncomfortable being around loud angry people, in the past I could handle anyone, I guess it comes with age or just being fed up.

Whatever works for you Humble Janitor is OK, as long as you are not angry enough to jump off of a cliff.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

GoodETxSG (30th April 2012), Mozart (30th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote gonna get a whole lot worse...before it's get better...
    Can it get any WORSE? I say that the tide has turned and now it's our turn to show "them" who's boss....Believe it!
    BTW I'd like everyone to know that I've taken my own advice in that I've had to step back from all the negativity for awhile. It's the best advice I can give anyone who gets caught up in all of it. Take a break!
    The negativity is MEANT to keep you in a state of constant anger, frustration, and hatred. It's MEANT to keep you in an unbalanced state of mind, so you can be easily controlled by TPTW and minions. Don't get mad, get even. Don't give them what they want! Give them what scares them the most: peace, harmony, compassion, love.... Take the kind of ACTION where you're doing whatever you can to make others aware of what's happening around them. Twitter and Facebook everyone you know. Intentionally spread the word! Do it in a balanced state of mind..... What influences most people are calm words coming from a confident, knowledgeable individual. People are apt to listen to THEIR words; whereas, an angry person in a rant distracts from what he's trying to say. The whole point is what is it you want people to focus on? Your words or your drama...?

So, to you, Humble Janitor, I'd say that most of us understand exactly what you're saying and we TOTALLY agree!
    People only ever say things can't get any worse just before things do get worse after all. "You know, I really don't think things could get any worse." He said, and looked nervous, expecting something horrific. "Oh... I guess they really can't get any worse." Lol. The universe has an inexhaustible ability to make today's rock bottom tomorrow's sunny meadow. I find myself thinking to myself "No no, it probably can get worse. Having trouble thinking how, but I'm sure it could" lol... as though the universe is on the hunt for an impudent sense of relief lol.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Post:

Mozart (30th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Can I be impertinent and ask if this was NExUS ???

PS keep working on that libertarian streak you'll end up with less wombats to have to compensate for...

Wombat = Australian marsupial that eats roots and leaves !!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

panopticon (30th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread