+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Have UK Chemtrails finally Stopped?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Have UK Chemtrails finally Stopped?

I have noticed there has been a total absence of Chemtrails over West Yorksire
    for four weeks now.
    Is this the same in your area?
    If it is then something big has gone down!

Warm regards

Russ

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

Art (12th May 2012), Bryn ap Gwilym (27th April 2012), Cidersomerset (11th May 2012), karelia (27th April 2012), Lisab (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), schneider (11th May 2012), Turcurulin (11th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Re: Have UK Chemtrails finally Stopped?

There is a thread already on this topic. I will post it when i find it Russ. Four weeks is a long period of time, great news to hear. Hopefully they will all be ended and Gaia can be left alone to heal herself. Thanks for sharing.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), Art (12th May 2012), eva08 (11th May 2012), jjjones (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012), Turcurulin (11th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you Whitefeather.

Russ

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Russ, Hi

From my neck of the woods I will have to nope, but they did ease up a lot a few weeks back. Now they are back though.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

jjjones (27th April 2012), Lisab (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I have not shared this before but will now.

Two years ago before i was evicted from my home, I went to see two local MP's in the city of Edinburgh to complain about the Chemtrails that were being sprayed over Edinburgh, with video proof. They had no knowledge of Chemtrails but had to respond to my complaint. One MP contacted the RAF who said that they only deal with complaints 2000ft and under, they recommended contacting the Aviation Authorities to address my complaint. This was done. The Aviation Authorities said nothing but sent a referal link to read through the law concerning Chemtrails in the Government manifesto. There we found the loophole in the Law that allowes private contractors to spray whatever, Whenever and wherever they like without Government or military permission.

I have posted these links before in Avalon but do not have them here just now.

OK a year later after i was evicted from my home and moved to the remote highlands staying in my caravan. I looked out one sunny blue sky morning only to see two planes spraying chemtrails zigzaggin back and forward.

I drove to the post office and phoned the RAF. Again they said if the planes were over 2000ft which they were then it is out of their duristiction. They suggested i phoned the Aviation Authorities, which i did, only to be told they had no planes in that area that they were aware of. By this time i am pissed off and phoned the RAF yet again.

When they repeated this stupid 2000ft regulation yet again. I responded in a slightly more raised voice. ARE YOU GUYS HERE TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE or not. The said YES we are here to protect, They enquired who i had been speaking with concerning these chemtrails i said you Guys and the Aviatation Authorities. I pointed them to research the loophole in the documents. And do more research into Chemtrails world wide and do something about it. End of Phone Call.

Sinse then i have not seen any Chemtrails for almost a year in my area. UNTIL just over a week ago. I look out of my caravan, again blue skys. way above two planes come in, at first no trails, then they switch them on and start zigzzagin around again spraying Chemtrails. No sooner had they started when they swiched off the trails and left flying south. I thought, Well they did not stay long.
    I am not joking when i say 5mins later two RAF jets flew in under the trails, circled around for a few moments then headed south in the direction of the Chem planes. A military Chenuke Helicopter came in about an hour later flew over my caravan two times within an hour. It returned next day and a third day. Over my caravan all three times. I stay in a very rural area with no military bases near me,

So just maybe the Royal Air Force are taking this more seriously. here's hoping.

peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

9. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), Bongo (27th April 2012), CeltMan (27th April 2012), Debra (27th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), eva08 (11th May 2012), Herbert (27th April 2012), jjjones (27th April 2012), karelia (27th April 2012), kersley (27th April 2012), Lisab (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), meat suit (27th April 2012), NancyV (27th April 2012), penn (11th May 2012), Precog (11th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (11th May 2012), Realeyes (11th May 2012), RMorgan (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

A nice story Billy. You and I know in Edinburgh we have thick clouds overhead a lot of the time. Any day we have clear skies I look about and normally it is clear. I have only noticed chemtrails a few times. Drake mentioned last night that this kind of infestation in our airspace is being taken care of by the ET's at the present. Maybe they are after you Billy, they seem to be following you.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Bongo (27th April 2012), Debra (27th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #7
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Up here in the Northeast, there've been none all month until this morning. After weeks of rain, the skies were finally somewhat clear, and I saw two chemtrails. Of course, that's nothing compared to even the recent past, so I guess someone is doing something about them.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    I have not shared this before but will now.

Two years ago before i was evicted from my home, I went to see two local MP's in the city of Edinburgh to complain about the Chemtrails that were being sprayed over Edinburgh, with video proof. They had no knowledge of Chemtrails but had to respond to my complaint. One MP contacted the RAF who said that they only deal with complaints 2000ft and under, they recommended contacting the Aviation Authorities to address my complaint. This was done. The Aviation Authorities said nothing but sent a referal link to read through the law concerning Chemtrails in the Government manifesto. There we found the loophole in the Law that allowes private contractors to spray whatever, Whenever and wherever they like without Government or military permission.

I have posted these links before in Avalon but do not have them here just now.

OK a year later after i was evicted from my home and moved to the remote highlands staying in my caravan. I looked out one sunny blue sky morning only to see two planes spraying chemtrails zigzaggin back and forward.

I drove to the post office and phoned the RAF. Again they said if the planes were over 2000ft which they were then it is out of their duristiction. They suggested i phoned the Aviation Authorities, which i did, only to be told they had no planes in that area that they were aware of. By this time i am pissed off and phoned the RAF yet again.

When they repeated this stupid 2000ft regulation yet again. I responded in a slightly more raised voice. ARE YOU GUYS HERE TO PROTECT THIS COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE or not. The said YES we are here to protect, They enquired who i had been speaking with concerning these chemtrails i said you Guys and the Aviatation Authorities. I pointed them to research the loophole in the documents. And do more research into Chemtrails world wide and do something about it. End of Phone Call.

Sinse then i have not seen any Chemtrails for almost a year in my area. UNTIL just over a week ago. I look out of my caravan, again blue skys. way above two planes come in, at first no trails, then they switch them on and start zigzzagin around again spraying Chemtrails. No sooner had they started when they swiched off the trails and left flying south. I thought, Well they did not stay long.
    I am not joking when i say 5mins later two RAF jets flew in under the trails, circled around for a few moments then headed south in the direction of the Chem planes. A military Chenuke Helicopter came in about an hour later flew over my caravan two times within an hour. It returned next day and a third day. Over my caravan all three times. I stay in a very rural area with no military bases near me,

So just maybe the Royal Air Force are taking this more seriously. here's hoping.

peace
    Hi.

I read a story very similar to this last year or so on the Edge form if I remember right.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

Hervé (11th May 2012), Lisab (27th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I really admire your persistence Billy, I take my hat off to you sir

Russ

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Russ1959 For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), kersley (27th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Russ1959 (here)
    I have noticed there has been a total absence of Chemtrails over West Yorksire
    for four weeks now.
    Is this the same in your area?
    If it is then something big has gone down!

Warm regards

Russ
    is that 4 weeks of clear skies? they do it behind cloud covers, & at night also -- this area got whammied w/chemtrails last week --criss-crossing all over the sky non-stop for hours & hours

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    A nice story Billy. You and I know in Edinburgh we have thick clouds overhead a lot of the time. Any day we have clear skies I look about and normally it is clear. I have only noticed chemtrails a few times. Drake mentioned last night that this kind of infestation in our airspace is being taken care of by the ET's at the present. Maybe they are after you Billy, they seem to be following you.

Stan
    I may have been a thorn in the side for some for a few years now, MP's, Enviroment Ministers, first minister, RAF, etc, I always give my name, but i am not hiding from anyone, they know where to find me Stan.

Peace
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aranuk (27th April 2012), Bongo (27th April 2012), Debra (27th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (27th April 2012), Lisab (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

We had been saying to each other that here in N London there seemed to be fewer chemtrails than usual over the past couple of weeks. Sorry I can't offer anything more scientific than that.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carleea For This Post:

Lisab (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by aranuk (here)

Stan

I may have been a thorn in the side for some for a few years now, MP's, Enviroment Ministers, first minister, RAF, etc, I always give my name, but i am not hiding from anyone, they know where to find me Stan.

Peace
    Billy did you also write to Alex Salmond?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

23. Link to Post #14
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

We have had a couple of weeks without...............and the sky's have bin blue........
    we have also had hailstones breaking out every now and then...........
    lately the weathers bin up and down....fairly stormy....and when the clouds break` you can see ders bin spraying...
    not as much as normal......but der still around.......................

Peace from Eire.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to childs hood end For This Post:

Lisab (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,289 times in 1,094 posts

Well they are here in Northeast Arkansas. I seen plenty this last week........

26. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

jjjones (27th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

I always connect chemtrails to Sun activity and there hasn't been much Sun activity therefore not much spraying.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew For This Post:

M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

HTML Code:

p
    for over a week now, on the south coast Spanish cost line ,we have been saturated with chem trails., today the skys are cloudy with rain on the way but no chem trails. the second day of the chem trails i had a strong head ake and heaviness , my children too, i couldn't help but think that it could be connected,(as we do , we the the conspiracy sorters) ,i felt anger.if this were true,my children are being affected directly by !""·+xx+x+x++·$"·""!!"", you know what i mean..reading this post was a little surprising as i had had a thought the other day .why doesnt a single country object to this.......if it were my country i would put the fighter pilots in action to earn a little of there worth, and escort the planes that spray,let them land , let the passengers exit ,then burn it...in front of the press, ban the pilots in my air space and state that this would continue, as long as the chemicals do.
    our thoughts know how easy it would be to change things...........our collective thoughts, obviously are not load enough!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Debra (27th April 2012), Herbert (27th April 2012), Lisab (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

just another thought, are all air lines spaying?is it just certain types of air craft ?.did all the airlines have to sign a deal to get permition to fly internationally.were they obligaded?if it were only certain companies, we could avoid using them and encourage others to do the same.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tonton For This Post:

Debra (27th April 2012), M6* (27th April 2012), Russ1959 (27th April 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Good point Wynderer, altough there have been enough breaks between the clouds to check.
    Perhaps I'm being optimistic in the absence of sunshine.

Russ

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member evancruz1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tonton (here)
    HTML Code:

p
    for over a week now, on the south coast Spanish cost line ,we have been saturated with chem trails., today the skys are cloudy with rain on the way but no chem trails. the second day of the chem trails i had a strong head ake and heaviness , my children too, i couldn't help but think that it could be connected,(as we do , we the the conspiracy sorters) ,i felt anger.if this were true,my children are being affected directly by !""·+xx+x+x++·$"·""!!"", you know what i mean..reading this post was a little surprising as i had had a thought the other day .why doesnt a single country object to this.......if it were my country i would put the fighter pilots in action to earn a little of there worth, and escort the planes that spray,let them land , let the passengers exit ,then burn it...in front of the press, ban the pilots in my air space and state that this would continue, as long as the chemicals do.
    our thoughts know how easy it would be to change things...........our collective thoughts, obviously are not load enough!

tonton, I like the way you think! Something needs to break this wide open...
    Everything is good til it's not-

35. The Following User Says Thank You to evancruz1 For This Post:

tonton (27th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast