Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Be careful with what you wish

1. Link to Post #41
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Re: Be careful with what you wish

DarMar,

I agree with you they use our powers against ourselves by promoting the same idea/ belief system.

Let me give an example. When they promote Global Warming is a threat to humanity and we have to give up our rights and money to them to solve the problem. They manifest a prison, we build by our ignorance.

When we watch a truth -movie about global warming is a scam. We don't play their manifestation game any longer. The key out of the prison is to know how we are being manipulated, help others understand it too and take back our freedoms.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent(we are close to here), for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

Joseph Goebbels

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you,(we are here) then they fight you, then you win.”

Mahatma Gandhi

Then they fight us, before we win
    USSR rhetoric:
    "Climate Change Skepticism a Sickness That Must be “Treated,” Says Professor"
    http://www.infowars.com/climate-chan...ays-professor/
    Last edited by Neptun; 28th April 2012 at 12:47.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

deridan (28th April 2012), Mozart (28th April 2012), Titan Orion (28th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

perhaps the focus is on the USA because we have a lot of really good weapons , & because we made one of the earliest treaties w/the invading ETs -- We the People were sold out for weapons & mind control technology

in 1976, our Bicentennial year, i had a vision about my country which i wrote up -- it was published in the Christian Science monitor & then in an A.R.E. [Edgar Cayce place] booklet -- in my vision i saw that my country was spiritually intended to be a beacon, a symbol, a living example of Freedom to the rest of the world

if we fall, the rest of the Western world will go down w/us

4. Link to Post #43
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

I´ve just posted it as a reply on another thread, but I think I have an important point here, that could lead to a interesting debate.

There´s always a hot alternative personality attracting a lot of attention here. Every couple of months, their names change, but they all have interesting theories and bold claims. Many of them share very similar views and ideas.

Do you know what really worries me about this alternative personalities that appear here from time to time?

I really don´t know if they are saying the truth or not, but all of them are so centered in USA specific problems, that for me it looks very suspicious.

It´s all about the USA, every news, every claim, while, in fact, we have so many huge problems to be fixed all over the world, but no one talks about it.
    I havent been keeping up to date recently on the forums here but I think its a very interesting point. I think since 9/11 most of our attention has been drawn to America so all it would really take is for TPTB to set up another plan where America LOOKS like its current weapon of choice, continuing what us people think are trends in their agenda whereas they might well have moved their own attention elsewhere.
    I watched something on TV a while ago about the economy where it was said that Brazil, Russia, India and China were set to become the next big names in the economic arena, and the TV program spoke about how Englands government was trying to adapt to this; Chinese was going to be taught in schools to encourage the next generation to be interested in China and help build connections between China and England. And since that program, even the place I work at (which is a ridiculously small company) has been recieving countless emails from Chinese companies to build partnerships.

Keeps making me think of that Anglo-Saxon Mission video Bill made.

So yea. I have a suspiscion China might be the next move with regard to TPTB.
    Last edited by Titan Orion; 28th April 2012 at 13:32.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Titan Orion For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,
    >>>>>>>>>>>>

So wouldn´t it be the perfect excuse to proclaim an official fascist dictatorship and send every "subversive" citizen to these FEMA camps that, by the way, are already there?

I think that we have to be careful to what we wish. Before wishing something, we have to make sure this wish is rightfully ours, not brainwashed into our minds.

These mass arrests, secret society fighting for justice themes are getting spread by so many different persons right now, that I´m starting to question if someone is just trying to force these ideas into our heads.

We have to question more. What if these mass arrests happen? Who is going to replace them? What kind of financial system will be implemented? Would it actually be better than the actual system, or would it be worse? Would we have more freedom, or would we have a much worse kind of slavery?

Could it all be just another step into the so feared new world order? Could we be walking into a trap, believing we are walking into a wonderful new world?

Well, by the strategic point of view, it´s a pretty good strategy.

We must remember that the world is the way it is today, because people wished for it. People wished to have all sorts of useless and superfluous things. People wished more and more, the wishes were granted and we ended up here in this mess.

Cheers,

Raf.
    I agree that more focus should be given to WHAT the alternate system should be.
    The media system is like baits for what people want.
    Sometimes we forget that media is more about creating an atmosphere of agreement.
    (like one needs a good concrete foundation for a house,...so somewhere in subspace it may be that 'certain leaders of information' are trying to create enough agreement __, by discreetly and directly reiterating what we desire.., but have a switch against its materialization by thinking its not possible,..the 'leader' merely says it is possible
    ...the idea of leaders and followers is a false dichotomy)

----------end
    here's a bit of a brain puzzle. Chemtrails. theory has it that it stops spiritual ascension. since america is to my knowledge the only place this happens... say the Ascension time period comes (waves striking the earth). in the aftermath,
    everyone in the world is ascended except America. like humans and apes the two groups are in comparison. So have the Amer-strategists shot themselves in the foot, ... they have inadvertently made themselves last in the world.

Also another brain puzzle. Say the nwo has their world armageddon. then to the survivors they release there current hidden technology.
    we are now intergalactic ,so to speak, but now the brilliant strategists sit with another problem.... there are actually too-few people

are they planning right? or is it merely that a part of us is so parasitic that it seeks without knowing to destroy the whole?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deridan For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3