Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Be careful with what you wish

1. Link to Post #21
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Default Re: Be careful with what you wish

Neptun wrote:

Quote I don't feel self pity. I will survive this. I will move to a forest if I had to. I have already studied surviving skills.

I feel sorry for those that are not prepared and don't know what to do. I can feel how it must feel like.

Its ok if you can convince yourself. Do you think feeling sorry for
    anyone will in any way support anyone? Or get anyone prepared?
    No statues are raised fro the Godess of Necessity, yet. But she is
    a great teacher, maybe the best.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

2. Link to Post #22
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Quote Posted by jorr lundstrom (here)
    Neptun wrote:

Quote I don't feel self pity. I will survive this. I will move to a forest if I had to. I have already studied surviving skills.

I feel sorry for those that are not prepared and don't know what to do. I can feel how it must feel like.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

I have dedicated my life to deal with NWO and I have done allot to wake up people and confront those on the other side. I have written in another thread how much I have done. If I didn't care about other people I would have done nothing and only focused on my own survival.

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    Neptun wrote:

All is well

Jorr 2.0

I have dedicated my life to deal with NWO and I have done allot to wake up people and confront those on the other side. I have written in another thread how much I have done. If I didn't care about other people I would have done nothing and only focused on my own survival.

Ok, wotsoever..........................

All is well

Jorr 2.0

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Neptun (here)
    Neptun wrote:

All is well

Jorr 2.0

Ok, wotsoever..........................

All is well

Jorr 2.0
    No hard feelings

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Neptun wrote:

All is well

Jorr 2.0
    Jorr she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (28th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

i apologize Raf, for this slight derailing of the thread, but my
    BS- meter was activated and I let myself get carried away.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

RMorgan (2nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey folks,

Iīve just posted it as a reply on another thread, but I think I have an important point here, that could lead to a interesting debate.

Thereīs always a hot alternative personality attracting a lot of attention here. Every couple of months, their names change, but they all have interesting theories and bold claims. Many of them share very similar views and ideas.

Do you know what really worries me about this alternative personalities that appear here from time to time?

I really donīt know if they are saying the truth or not, but all of them are so centered in USA specific problems, that for me it looks very suspicious.

Itīs all about the USA, every news, every claim, while, in fact, we have so many huge problems to be fixed all over the world, but no one talks about it.

For instance, Brazilian government just approved a new forest code/law, that will allow farmers to literally tear down the Amazon forest....

Also, they are building a new hydro-electric plant in Amazon, that will flood an area of 516 kmē of Amazon forest...And thereīs 30 more like this to come in the future!

It sounds like a huge problem for me, that will indeed affect the whole planet!

So why these guys only talk about arresting bankers and criminals, while we have huge, if not bigger problems to deal with right now? Why itīs always about the USA? Why itīs always about financial problems?

If thereīs indeed an organization so powerful as the White Dragons, White Hats or whatever, fighting against tyranny and corruption, why their strategies are so limited and narrowed down to a single country and its problems?

Now, as a Brazilian, I can just talk about Brazil, but I can imagine that a lot of other countries have similar huge problems that can affect the whole world and need to be dealt with asap.

How about the so called cabal or TBTP? Do you believe for a second that they are so stupid, that they would concentrate their powers and operations in a single country? I donīt buy that for a second.

This looks very suspicious for me. Since the US is the champion of counter intel strategies, I wouldnīt be surprised if it is the US Government who is spreading this "news" around the alternative media for a purpose, since these news are so targeted to US citizens.

The same thing happens with channelings...Itīs always about the US. Seems like even the ETs or other mystical entities canīt see our world in a more holistic way.

All of it looks very strange to me. Do you know when you fish, and you have different kinds of baits for different fish species? It looks like they are trying to fish US citizens, and made delicious red and white striped baits specifically tailored to them.

Lets assume, for instance, that a civil war starts in the US and all those civilian militias try to take over the power.

Do you have any doubt that the US government would win this war, with all their high-tech weapons and resources? Of course they would! Wars arenīt about guns anymore. They have jets, armed drones and a lot of deadly stuff that kill a lot of people with just a press of a button.

So wouldnīt it be the perfect excuse to proclaim an official fascist dictatorship and send every "subversive" citizen to these FEMA camps that, by the way, are already there?

I think that we have to be careful to what we wish. Before wishing something, we have to make sure this wish is rightfully ours, not brainwashed into our minds.

These mass arrests, secret society fighting for justice themes are getting spread by so many different persons right now, that Iīm starting to question if someone is just trying to force these ideas into our heads.

We have to question more. What if these mass arrests happen? Who is going to replace them? What kind of financial system will be implemented? Would it actually be better than the actual system, or would it be worse? Would we have more freedom, or would we have a much worse kind of slavery?

Could it all be just another step into the so feared new world order? Could we be walking into a trap, believing we are walking into a wonderful new world?

Well, by the strategic point of view, itīs a pretty good strategy.

We must remember that the world is the way it is today, because people wished for it. People wished to have all sorts of useless and superfluous things. People wished more and more, the wishes were granted and we ended up here in this mess.

Cheers,

Raf.
    I agree with you RMorgan, people should be careful what they wish for; I strongly do believe that we create our own reality. I think the reason why there is so much attention being directed towards USA is because the US is the root cause of all these New WOrld Order changes that are being utilized globally. I could be wrong, but I think that the NWO plan has originated mostly in the US, with the help of course the Nazis during World War 2, and that's why the blame is being directed there.

I was born in ex-Czechoslovakia and no one here talks about the many issues that both, Czech republic and SLovakia, are dealing with. I look at it this way, those who own the US, also own Slovakia or Brazil or Germany, it does not really matter where you live, they already own you. And the rules that they have created apply to all of us globally. If their power diminishes one day, we, the people of this planet, need to make sure that no other bastards take over their roles. We have made huge mistakes in this role before, so the chances are that we will, excuse my language, fu-k again, and will once again replace the psychos with psychos with different faces. Another problem humans have is that they don't look at planet Earth as an entity with consciousness of its own; most people consider Earth to be a useful land of opportunity and so humans treat it as a property.

Also I think that one of our worst mistakes, we, humans, are doing, is that we don't work together jointly for one common purpose, and that one common purpose should be, for all of us, to have the right to live on this planet in peace and prosperity for all. Life truly does not have to be so miserable like it is today. People wished it to be like that.

Too many humans are caught up in their own personal problems which have been carefully created by those few in power. This says a lot about humans, that they truly cannot think for themselves, they don't even want to figure out where the problems originated and for what purpose. Keep the human minds busy with surviving and they won't care who will save the forest in Brazil, for instance. We are in a big poop, but it does not mean that we cannot get out of it. Anything is possible, but few people cannot do this on their own, it has to be the effort of majority of us. Can this be done? Maybe, maybe not.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

deridan (28th April 2012), jorr lundstrom (28th April 2012), RMorgan (2nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no harm in positive thoughts! Once the mass arrests begin and are successful, everything else shall fall in place and we can make the Mayans prophecy of a golden age true!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (28th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Space_Ace (here)
    There is no harm in positive thoughts! Once the mass arrests begin and are successful, everything else shall fall in place and we can make the Mayans prophecy of a golden age true!

My book on the Mayan prophesy by Carl Johan Calleman doesnt
    mention any mass arrests. Maybe its mentioned elsewhere in
    in the prophesies.

All is well

Jorr 2.0

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

crosby (28th April 2012), D-Day (28th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

i wish everyone would just stop talking, or writing...... just for a minute. just to get a concept on their ideas. just to see that that perhaps they do have something to talk about.
    corson

Jorr, are you a famous author?
    Last edited by crosby; 28th April 2012 at 06:38.

16. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

in the prophesies. All is well
    Jorr 2.0
    Mass arrests are pretty much a must if we are to head into a golden age.

17. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

@RMorgan ... pretty much sums up what i think . Why always USA or the western world only ???

Borders and Boundaries, Rules and regulations ... Illusions

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloudno7 For This Post:

deridan (28th April 2012), RMorgan (2nd May 2012)

19. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

in the prophesies. All is well
    Jorr 2.0
    Mass arrests are pretty much a must if we are to head into a golden age.
    Mass delusion is not.

20. Link to Post #34
    Wales Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Dear MMA_FAN,

Please tell us (me) more about the Russia conspiracies against the EU and the States.
    I am lost here. It's everyone's knowledge that the States try (and do) circle Russia with the nukes.
    The States is the most aggressive and brutal force in the world right now, so I am lost here.
    Please give me more information that the RT provides unsupported info.
    Enlighten me, seriously.

Thank you,

Nickolai
    Hi Nikolai,

To be honest I'm not sure where to start. This took me two years to arrive at this conclusion.
    Bear in mind that RT is Russia state owned and sponsored.

Hillary Clinton the information war (notice the tone and words used by RT as well);

Calibre of guests (If you know about these guys you will see where I'm coming from);

BTW I don't think it's solely Russia Today putting out propaganda - all news sources do in my opinion.

21. Link to Post #35
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    I really donīt know if they are saying the truth or not, but all of them are so centered in USA specific problems, that for me it looks very suspicious.

Itīs all about the USA, every news, every claim, while, in fact, we have so many huge problems to be fixed all over the world, but no one talks about it.
    A large portion of the power structure of the cabal is situated in the US. Changes there would create a ripple effect, that would almost automatically solve problems all over the world. When the cabal looses its power, they stop keeping nations in an artificial state of poverty and low development. Besides that, Fulford for example, whether he is for real or not, frequently talks about ending environmental destruction all over the world and creating a decent living standard for every person on earth.

Of course, it's good to be aware of whats going on around the world and I love hearing stories from people from many different countries, but the single largest nationality-group on this forum are US citizens, so it's no suprise, that most of the issues brought up here are related to the US.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to christian For This Post:

Fred Steeves (28th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 395 posts

Very good tread m8!
    Also i noticed same pattern here on forum as on the news so i also know 'they' are here also. Matrix programms is self developed and spreading like somekind of virus, it is very well written.
    Along all that you said and i agree with it, did you maybe noticed manifestation part?
    That blabering and pointles dark nwo talks start to manifest along some people.
    On end i have to spend more quality time here also to read some usefull thoughts and opinions more and more. From all those look at this spaceship on youtube, smiling cat vids, or which alien race are you talks.. Treads like this are tremendous if you have better look a bit while constructive talks beign pushed deeper..
    Thats one of reasons i came to visit PA less and less cause im really not interested in hugs and cute teddy bears but rather in constructive solutions and thoughts. Also i KNOW that is not by accident.

Often i ask some of people 'why do you watch TV?'.. most often answer is: 'i dont really watch it, it is just turned on while i do something else in background' .. wll that is more dangerous than keepeing attention to it. why? Simple because all that data enters int subconscious mind without any processing and filtering part. Later it can manifest in many ways but one of them would be linking teddy bear in a place that isnt meant to be linked woth such posts. And many more.

Yes you got it right to point, that is called distraction and is done well. Here in Croatia there are many problems and most US wont even hear from it. Many dont know that Cro is actually on world map positioned in exact centre of world. Many dont know that actually here started past world wars. It seems pretty big info to me when i think about it. And you cant even read about it on wiki nor see it on youtube.
    I was always stressing that DW and BF dont actually do light work but quite opposite. Thats one of reason why i never clicked on ANY of Drake threads. Who the flick is that Drake, financial saviour?
    Oh yes, we will browse internet and he will save us from financial tiranny, right. Kewl so we can relax and link moar of cute teddy bear threads and relax cause Drake will save our world, all we have to do is nothing!
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Eram (28th April 2012), RMorgan (2nd May 2012)

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

New World Order is like a large corporation like MacDonald's.

The happy owner of the poison burgers. Ray Kroc:

NWO runs countries like MacDonnal's. They have a HQ in one country and have many branches in other countries.

They control most countries politicians, media, banking system, central banks etc.
    They use infiltration to get control of the key central positions in a country to control everything.

Since US is the most powerful country, it is logic to focus on the US. What happens to US will effect all of us. That's why it makes perfect sense, we all work together and support the Americans no matter if we are from Russia, Europe or China.

Commodities is traded in dollars. That means when the US prints money out of thin air, it will vampire the entire global economy.

I think, you guys need to study the fundamental things about the New World Order.

Obama deception:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Fall of the republic:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=VebOTc-7shU

America freedom to fascism:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=O6ayb02bwp0

What is money(The American dream):
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=q6vi528gseA
    Last edited by Neptun; 28th April 2012 at 11:51.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Eram (28th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote New World Order is like a large corporation like MacDonald's.
    Neptun,

in actuality if people would give em zero money and zero credibility thay actually would be zero, right?
    Why actually you have need to have masters to control us? Is it too early to take own actions and responsibility?
    Be careful when wandering in the woods... The wolf may approach you... And if you are approached by a solitary wolf... It is not a wolf at all!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

Eram (28th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

DarMar,

I quot many times, Sun Tzu - The Art of War..

Quote If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.

If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
    We got to know ourselves and the "enemy" to defeat them, otherwise we are manipulated fools digging our own graves.

I think, this might be the reason why some people don't take action and don't know what to do. They lack information about what the enemy is and where the enemy has weak spots.

First step is to do allot of research and compare information with others to get it right.

Next step is to use controlled attacks in the Matrix and share tactics with others. When we work alone, we will not be compromised. Groups can be taken over by the NWO and they can't deal with solo info-warriors. When we get used to working alone and figure things out on our own instead of being told what to do or what to think - Things will change fast!

You can attack the Matrix in your home country. I do that all the time.

We are extremely powerful beings and we have to discover that!

We also have to on a personal level seek as much freedom as we can. 1 step at the time.
    The more freedom we get, the stronger we are and can do more to bring down the NWO.

There are many things we can do. An easy freedom we can take back: Instead of brushing our teeth in fluoride, use non fluoride toothpaste.

Throw the TV out NOW!

Harder one: Don't work for a boss. Be your own boss and be able to work from everywhere on the planet and don't pay for your own enslavement(taxes).

New World Order is weak and we can defeat this. But more people have to take action.
    Last edited by Neptun; 28th April 2012 at 12:03.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

deridan (28th April 2012), Eram (28th April 2012)

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

oooo I soooo love Sun Tzu, a really nice book to read which i would reccomend to most people out there and I agree a really nice quote.

What i did on my personal level is learned alot, first about me than about world arround me. There is always more and almoust limited resources to learn from but thing that im trying to stress here should be even more obvious.
    Their work is done through manifestation of an idea. The more you believe that is actuality the more it is. They gain credibility through implanting ideas in movies, songs, books and general media. What needs to be manifested is that people actually accept and confirm that idea, than it becomes manifested, cause ultimate creator of our reality are WE, only us.
    Keep eyes wide open my friend and learn, take all that in consideration, from Alex C., Phil S. and earliest whistleblowers till today, look at humman acceptance and mass behaviour, a collapse to be more precise.
    Is that what 'they' want and how do they do that?
    Simple...
    They don't!
    We do that work for them..
    They plant seed and we grow a plant from it, isnt that kinda obvious fact?

The most funny part is linking NWO vids here as a proof cause i bet atleast 99% of members here know what is NWO, who is CIA, who is Obama, Bush, what are masons...
    What we actually get from it in this small ccircle of society on PA forum.. we get constant loop.
    In other words.. Yes im tottaly aware of what you saying bro, ima aware of that video, im aware of cabal, ive seen thousands of problem videos!

Sadly rarely i see solution offering or idea.
    Why we spin in loop?
    Well i say thats the idea, thats why you will sooo many reptilian vids, NWO vids and conspiracy's on youtube and net. In this actuality time is precious element, are you shure we should spend it running in loop?

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarMar For This Post:

D-Day (28th April 2012), deridan (28th April 2012), Eram (28th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast