+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Big NEWS @ White Hats (Herzog Arrested & Singing) :-)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Alie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 times in 500 posts

Default Re: Big NEWS @ White Hats (Herzog Arrested & Singing) :-)

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    It's not only because of the mod duties, I'm researching information and making connections for We Are Change Germany, which I founded this month. For that purpose I also joined German speaking forums. Well there have been guys in Germany, who used that We Are Change label but they have been inactive since years and a proper domain name was still free now.

Don't miss me please, you've got it all within you and we're all one and so on, you know

Christian
    That is to be admired!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2012), christian (28th April 2012), crosby (28th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), RUSirius (28th April 2012), seko (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (29th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

This would be a start! It still needs to be confirmed and to go public.

I would like to point out then we have been hearing for a will now about ''There will be mass arrest'' and a lot of mouth work.
    The population of the world are waiting on this mouth work to become true. Or it might be a lot of talk to keep the population calm so the PTB hit their time frame.
    What if the PTB are manipulating story's to gain time and it there goal.

Let's just hope then ''The mass arrest'' happen for real!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewFounderHome For This Post:

bodhii71 (28th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (29th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RUSirius's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,873 times in 418 posts

Simply remaining hopeful, it needs to go public, NEEDS.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RUSirius For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #24
    On the shores of a bay ringed by mountains and visited by whales
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,950 times in 724 posts

This is all so sad I feel a depression lurking ...

1. To celebrate misfortune befalling any sentient being is just unkind and horrible.
    2. Another sensational report with no real information and no verification. Do you really think that all this major police activity would not have been noticed?
    3. Compare the Michael Tellinger case (a man who actually is taking on the financial system) with the Drake case. Can you spot the differences?

Oh, if a Dr Michael Herzog does exist and he finds out about this, he perhaps has grounds for a libel case here. Do you really want to put your blind faith in people who will not even reveal their names?
    sdv
    Vita sans libris mors est.
    Our life is not measured in the number of breaths we take but in the moments that take our breath away!
    http://practicalpersonalcreativity.blogspot.com/

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,844 times in 1,356 posts

The case and arrest numbers were given, i don't see you calling the courts in Berlin like Christian is and verifying it, so why are you saying it's unverifiable? The information to verify it by contact the courts was given in the report. I don't get it.

As far as why they don't reveal their real names, do you not understand they'd probably be dead within minutes if they did, and so would their families and loved ones? OR did you miss that memo about how the Cabal works? They would not be able to do what they're doing if they were fully public. By protecting their identifiable information, they're protective their lives, their family's lives, the lives of those they work for, their ability to do this job that they are doing. That is Nobel and they should be keeping their IDs secret so they can not be killed or be prevented from outing these people.

DO SOMETHING instead of complaining and just saying things without any proof, you don't believe they're telling the truth? Prove It, or Help Find information to Support what was written in that blog. But, seriously do something more than complain, you're better than that.

I'm happy that this jerk got arrested and is singing like a canary, and those other cabalist are going to get their asses dragged in and what they deserve for all the crimes they've been responsible for or connected to. They should pay for all the children and other innocent lives they've sacrificed or that have died because of the choices they've made.

This arrest and report are evidence what Drake and the rest connected to the Freedom Movement Globally are saying is true, that they are telling the truth, the movement really IS moving forward.

Personally I'm tired of people pissing on good things and positive changes that are happening and then not providing any other alternative.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 28th April 2012 at 02:38.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

Alie (28th April 2012), aranuk (28th April 2012), BMJ (28th April 2012), danceblackcatdance (28th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), RUSirius (28th April 2012), spiritguide (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (29th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,929 times in 1,359 posts

The report specifies information that legality/justice is creeping forward. If this all proves out through PA research then we should shout it out worldwide, and if MSM doesn't mention it we all need to boycott them in all ways. IMHO

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2012), bennycog (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (29th April 2012)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,370 times in 9,386 posts

I'm wagering this report, of the arrest of one insider named Michael Herzog who is supposedly coughing up the goods on some well known American Politicians such as Romney and Bush, ... is a fictional report.
    -- Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "PCow", "TPC", "PC", "Mooster", ...

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

bennycog (28th April 2012), Coaxial (29th April 2012), D-Day (28th April 2012), GoodeTXSG (30th April 2012), MMA_Fan (28th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (28th April 2012), RUSirius (28th April 2012), sdv (28th April 2012), seko (28th April 2012), Tarka the Duck (28th April 2012), Timreh (30th April 2012), Unified Serenity (28th April 2012)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

lol...I added this to the mass arrests thread.... You beat me to it obviously. Good to see it out there though!
    I honor the divinity within you.

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bekrah For This Post:

GoodeTXSG (30th April 2012)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Consider that report to be speculation or a belief, but not yet a fact. We should ask Drake and his insiders what they think of those white hats and their reports.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

RUSirius (28th April 2012)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Alie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 times in 500 posts

Well the White Hats were brought to us through Kerry's blog a while back. That's how I learned of them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Alie For This Post:

aranuk (28th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 times in 881 posts

I was following the White Hats reports even before Kerry was, sortof an extension to reports of global financial system corruption well before Wilcock got involved.

I used to read Chris Story for years, before he either died, was assassinated, or hidden with a new ID (depending on who you believe), and Ackermann, Bush Sr., and the Deutsche Bank have been reported to be centrally involved in this corrupt secret finanical system for years.

I am sure this is true, whether the report of an arrest singing is or not:

Quote the immense scale of US Political Racketeering and CIA collusion which is emerging.
    They (White Hats) provided the info that Lord James of Blackheath introduced in their government, I understand, so they are not totally fictional.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th April 2012 at 19:42.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alie (28th April 2012), aranuk (28th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (29th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,119 times in 257 posts

Doing a little digging and sharing the crumb trail

To begin with, not knowing the players involved, I was/am still willing to credit the White Hats with accurate reporting on this issue for a couple of reasons;

1. I do believe in my own intuition which has served me very well over my lifetime. This will mean nothing to you since you have your OWN intuition to follow.

2. The fact that the White Hats exposed this sensitive material in report #38 was immediately responded to BUT in a SEMI-legal fadhion by a UK Law firm ( Shillings) the correspondace is all here:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/88423348/D...-Lawyer-Emails. *but* while they offered warnings and excuses and retraction demands - they did not persue any legal action or publicity-garnering actions at all --- strange indeed.

3. The result of above action taken against WH Report #38 was the TEMPORARY removal of the report to check facts and the SUBSEQUENT REPUBLISHING of the same report... No change to the material, No apology AND the continued call for action against Herzog by having readership take action! PLUS AN UPDATE to the information requesting FURTHER action by reporting Herzog to the Security and Exchange Commission

--snip one --
    We ask all of our readers to help with a clean-up campaign.  Your words and actions count.  Please write, phone or fax the key Davidson Kempner managers and demand a background check be carried out on Michael Herzog, via Germany, Switzerland, and Israel, and that he be removed forthwith from access to any management funds. (two complete sets of contact information followed)
    --------
    -- snip two --
    Below is a short list of Michael Herzog’s criminal activities:
    *Herzog conspired to steal Ed Falcone’s funds and CHIPS.

*Herzog and Ackermann traded Edward Falcone’s funds leveraged up by the Bank of England and the Bank of Austria, running well into July 2008.   On August 1st, 2007, we have records showing that George Bush Sr., Alan Greenspan, Mitt Romney, and Michael Herzog exchanged communications agreeing not to pay Edward Falcone and to trade his funds for yet another year.

*Herzog has even stated that he and Josef Ackermann escaped European arrest because of bribes they paid to a named Interpol officer in Ackermann’s back pocket.  We have this officer’s name.

*We know of the trades leveraged up by the Bank of England, Bank of Austria and trading via Barclays, HSBC, and CSFB (who used it’s Spanish division).

*Herzog, Bush Sr., Romney and Guenette also link into RBS London, Deutsche Bank, ABN Germany and Commerzbank.

*We have the records of stolen funds Herzog moved into Caracas, then onto the Caribbean, and even into South Africa.Herzog also routed funds via San Marino for onward distribution. He hides behind Alliance Stars, and his wife Gudrun Funkenweh whose own accounts are now frozen.

*Herzog also used Oxi Mining and Trade LLC in the Isle of Man to hide his portion of the profits.

*Herzog has routed funds via Frank Furstenberg behind a Berlin attorney trust.

*All the funds paid to the CIA (falsely) are on record as are the Agents who laundered funds for Bush Senior and Vice President Biden.

*We know Herzog’s bank accounts and offshore fronts, as well as the law firm he uses to route and launder funds through.

-- snip three --
    March 27, 2012 ***UPDATE***

We want to urge our readers, supporters and fellow Patriots to call, fax and/or email the SEC at the below coordinates regarding the information on Michael Herzog disclosed in our most recent report (#38).  Let them know that we do not want criminals and fraudsters like Michael Herzog to be in a position to manage anyone’s money, especially the hard earned savings of American’s trying to support their families and plan for retirement.  If enough citizens contact Mr. McKessy, the SEC will be compelled to start an investigation which will lead down many roads that the cabal wishes to avoid.

Security and Exchange CommissionOffice of the WhistleblowerSean McKessy, ChiefPhone: 202-551-4790Fax: 703-813-9322http://www.sec.gov/whistleblower

-------

That was March 27,2012
    I believe it got RESULTS - and people did rise to the occasion!

Response? Rather than legal action against the accuser the result seems to have been an attempt to remove all media links past or present to connect Herzog to the other players (so typical)

Some links to follow-up...

WH Report #38 - The accusation and reaction -
    http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.ca/2012/0...report-38.html

WH Report #39 - The defense -
    http://tdarkcabal.blogspot.ca/2012/0...report-39.html

Nice Summary here -
    http://nesaraaustralia.wordpress.com...-to-report-38/

And media PROOF I found here of the Herzog / Davidson Kempner connection -

http://www.hfmweek.com/news/606372/d...offering.thtml

--snip quote--
    24/11/2010
    Michael S C Herzog will manage the portfolio. He is a member of the merger arbitrage, event-driven and long/short equities team. Joining the firm in August 2001, he became a member and the CEO of European Partners in May 2004, was appointed managing director in January 2005 and became a principal in 2008.
    ---------------------

http://www.hfmweek.com/news/874417/d...offering.thtml

--snip quote --
    02/02/2011

The debut of Davidson Kempner's new offering comes as Hedge Fund Research (HFR) data revealed event-driven strategies to be one of the top asset gatherers last year. The strategy received new inflows of $14bn, trailing only relative value and macro, which received $21.5bn and $17.3bn, respectively.

Michael Herzog, Chris Krishanthan, Zach Gozali and Darren Curtis are the fund's portfolio managers. The fund will have 1.5/20 fees and no lock-up. Investors can redeem biannually with 60 days' notice. Deutsche Bank is the prime broker.

-------

Now, I have been unable to verify the arrest BUT considering the scope and breadth of such an investigation and the power of the players involved AND the huge legal teams that would represent each, with unlimited funds. ... I personally don't find a media block-out to be that unusal.

So we are once again left with a wait-and-see scenario, but considering the above, I do believe we have good reason to hope, and no reason to discredit the White Hat Report #40 (or so my intuition tells me)

--♥--
    2 All

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Fundy Gemini For This Post:

Alie (28th April 2012), aranuk (28th April 2012), Ba-ba-Ra (28th April 2012), bennycog (28th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), Herbert (28th April 2012), kevlor (29th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), Space_Ace (28th April 2012), WhiteFeather (29th April 2012)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,748 times in 881 posts

Thanks Fundi Gemini for going back and posting ther research I did not have time to do today.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012)

26. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,929 times in 1,359 posts

We know that the cabal has worked in secret for many years and mostly in a compartmentalized way. Given this strategy would it not be wise for the good guys to work the same way. The difference is that the good guys know what each other are doing and if one should fail in any way the vacuum will be taken up swiftly. The good guys offensive is on many fronts and Drake and the White Hats are only two of many. The more we enjoin this effort in our own way, however slight, we will overrun the cabal or any negative thing between us and liberty/freedom. IMHO

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), Fundy Gemini (28th April 2012), GoodeTXSG (30th April 2012)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

great summary, FUNDY GEMINI, i am glad to see some positive advancement from all the hard work the white hats have been doing.

just like governments - the wheels turn slowly but surely -

29. The Following User Says Thank You to kevlor For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (29th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Mistaken identities.
    Wild allegations and accusations.
    White Hats taking credit without offering any kind of proof.

Yawn!!
    sdv
    Our life is not measured in the number of breaths we take but in the moments that take our breath away!

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote 2. The fact that the White Hats exposed this sensitive material in report #38 was immediately responded to BUT in a SEMI-legal fadhion by a UK Law firm ( Shillings) the correspondace is all here:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/88423348/D...-Lawyer-Emails. *but* while they offered warnings and excuses and retraction demands - they did not persue any legal action or publicity-garnering actions at all --- strange indeed.
    To say that Schillings (note correct spelling) did not pursue any legal action is absurd (this is the legal action that they pursued and it is quite normal and common place and very English in its polite and civilised tone). Publicity garnering actions? It is the publicity of false accusations against a client that they want to shut down. What must they 'garner' publicity about? In terms of opening a libel case and suing someone - these White Hats are very secretive about who they are aren't they? I can imagine the court case ... Judge: What is that row of white hats doing in the courtroom? Prosecuter: These are the accused. And so on ...!

I wonder how this Michael Herzog found out about these accusations against him? A lot of things could be possible - perhaps this Michael Herzog has been arrested and the firm for which he works hired Schillings to try and keep the story out of the press. Wild speculation on my part - no proof whatsoever.

If these three people have been arrested for financial misdeeds then Sabrina will unearth the verification and all the facts of the cases, sooner or later (nothing escapes her). But, I think these White Hats are taking credit for something that they have nothing to do with at all, and that they are distorting and elaborating facts to make everything sound more sensational than it really is, and to try to use anything to verify that their story is true. Bah humbug!
    sdv

32. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote We ask all of our readers to help with a clean-up campaign. Your words and actions count. Please write, phone or fax the key Davidson Kempner managers and demand a background check be carried out on Michael Herzog, via Germany, Switzerland, and Israel, and that he be removed forthwith from access to any management funds. (two complete sets of contact information followed)
    --------
    -- snip two --
    Below is a short list of Michael Herzog’s criminal activities:
    *Herzog conspired to steal Ed Falcone’s funds and CHIPS.

*Herzog and Ackermann traded Edward Falcone’s funds leveraged up by the Bank of England and the Bank of Austria, running well into July 2008. On August 1st, 2007, we have records showing that George Bush Sr., Alan Greenspan, Mitt Romney, and Michael Herzog exchanged communications agreeing not to pay Edward Falcone and to trade his funds for yet another year.

*Herzog has even stated that he and Josef Ackermann escaped European arrest because of bribes they paid to a named Interpol officer in Ackermann’s back pocket. We have this officer’s name.

*We know of the trades leveraged up by the Bank of England, Bank of Austria and trading via Barclays, HSBC, and CSFB (who used it’s Spanish division).

*Herzog, Bush Sr., Romney and Guenette also link into RBS London, Deutsche Bank, ABN Germany and Commerzbank.

*We have the records of stolen funds Herzog moved into Caracas, then onto the Caribbean, and even into South Africa.Herzog also routed funds via San Marino for onward distribution. He hides behind Alliance Stars, and his wife Gudrun Funkenweh whose own accounts are now frozen.

*Herzog also used Oxi Mining and Trade LLC in the Isle of Man to hide his portion of the profits.

*Herzog has routed funds via Frank Furstenberg behind a Berlin attorney trust.

*All the funds paid to the CIA (falsely) are on record as are the Agents who laundered funds for Bush Senior and Vice President Biden.

*We know Herzog’s bank accounts and offshore fronts, as well as the law firm he uses to route and launder funds through.
    Oh dear - this is getting worse. Why are the White Hats asking you to make these unsubstantiated accusations, especially without the documents that they say they have as proof? Has anyone on this forum sent these accusations as asked to by the White Hats? Do you have any proof whatsoever to back up what is stated as fact (it's not even worded as an accusation but as a fact)? If you have, I suggest that you find a lawyer and check if you have crossed boundaries in terms of private law and if you can defend yourself if legal action is taken against you (and note that the White Hats remain safe behind their secret identities and never provide the documents and proof that they say they have).
    sdv

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Administrator Paul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,370 times in 9,386 posts

The last entry in the database is from April 17th. The article from April 27th says, the court ruled in the Herzog case 14 days ago, so on April 13th. Anyways, I sent an inquiry to the court rulings site, they won't reply on the weekend though I guess.
    I'm curious - any results yet on whether this Michael Herzog arrest is listed by the German courts?
    -- Formerly known as "ThePythonicCow", aka "Cow", "PCow", "TPC", "PC", "Mooster", ...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paul For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (30th April 2012), GoodeTXSG (30th April 2012)

35. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member GoodeTXSG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,422 times in 1,395 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    The last entry in the database is from April 17th. The article from April 27th says, the court ruled in the Herzog case 14 days ago, so on April 13th. Anyways, I sent an inquiry to the court rulings site, they won't reply on the weekend though I guess.
    I'm curious - any results yet on whether this Michael Herzog arrest is listed by the German courts?
    I second that question, some of these posts and opinions could probably have waited to see if the info could or could not be verified IMHO. I will keep an eye on this thread in hopes we can get an answer one way or the other.
    Thank you much for those doing the research,
    CoreyG/Texas
    We just need to KEEP THE HEAT on them. We just need more people following this group and we can use resources from the Tea Party, Occupy and other groups. THEY win as long as they can keep us arguing with each other. WE need to come together with people we wouldn't normally work with to bring these BANK and POLITICAL criminals DOWN!
    http://www.facebook.com/BankAndPolit...cialCorruption

36. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodeTXSG For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (30th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread