+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Nedsiz's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take?

It's a long movie (2hrs), but the messages are worth the time. Some may already know, but I would like to share with you all.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nedsiz For This Post:

applejax (29th April 2012), Arrowwind (7th July 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), noxon medem (7th July 2012), write4change (7th July 2012), wynderer (27th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Thrive: What On Earth Will It Take?

I really like how Foster Gamble tries to synthesize the political concerns of right/left into a single whole we can agree on. We want a compassionate economy and a compassionate system of living that allows people to be free from all things preventing them from being the best person they could be. Thrive was one of my first few stepping stones into this whole weird world of conspiracies, ufos and spirituality. Really what makes what he's saying work though is the fact that he goes into all of those places. It makes Anarcho-Syndicalism (which I believe is the system he was mentioning as the final phase) seem much more plausible the way he outlines it, especially when he talks about the alternative energy tech that's been suppressed.

I found out about Thrive actually through a former friend, she always saw 11:11 everywhere, I was protesting with Occupy, and suddenly for some unknown reason Occupy 11:11 (a blog to promote thrive, occupy and a few other things) linked me to it. It was my first consciously noted synchronicity.
    Last edited by the_vast_mystery; 27th April 2012 at 22:50.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), write4change (7th July 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I saw this already. The beginning was interesting but I was disappointed with the ending, the ending was quite naive for today's reality.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by Nedsiz (here)
    It's a long movie (2hrs), but the messages are worth the time. Some may already know, but I would like to share with you all.
    This is the seventh time this video has been posted. To see comments from earlier postings, see:
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), PurpleLama (6th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Watch The Most Important Movie of The 21st Century - Thrive

This is a film for our time that I wish to share with you. This is a film that will show you what is happening on a world scale to our society, our nation, our economy, our world and to our freedom. Aside from showing you what our economi and energy issues are this film outlines how we can escape the detrimental course we have been on. .. how we can act locally and nationally as well as spiritually, from our heart and gut.. It is the most important film you could possibly watch for this year, 2012.

Gather together your family, your mate or signficant other, your children and friends to watch this together and then discuss together what you think.

When you are done, if you find the film of value and important send the link on to all those on your mailing list. This is your opportunity to speak up if you have been silent. Lets make a better world happen though awakening understanding and initative.

This film is free for you and all to watch, You can make a donation, or purchase the DVD if you wish. I watched it for free but it inspired me to send in some money to support the thrive movement. I will be watching the thrive website closely for ideas on how to make our lives better and free and abundant.

http://www.thrivemovement.com/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

dan33 (6th July 2012), write4change (7th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Didnt realize there was already a Thrive thread going on. Good! Lets keep bumping this thread until everyone tunes in.

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

No offense, but I would run from Thrive as fast as you can! The first thing I noticed was the participation of Van Jones on their website....are you kidding me? As soon as I saw that I was outta there! Do you know what that guy is all about? Just google his name on infowars.com or ask Glenn Beck what he thinks of him, and neither have anything pleasant to say about the guy. One has to ask, why would anyone would ask this former Obama appointed, green jobs "czar" to participate?

There is something eerily creepy to me about the whole Thrive movement, it doesn't feel right. My suspicions were further solidified when I was doing some research on Bill Brockbrader.....interestingly enough, check out this thread below. Now this was very telling, not only about Thrive, but the motivations of Bill B.......why if he's all about "the truth" would he delete what this woman had posted on his site? What happened to free speech Bill? And why would Bill be promoting Thrive anyways? Doesn't he have enough to worry about? This guy is smelling more and more like a dis info agent with a hidden agenda.....mind control anyone? You be the judge.

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/forum...information/p1
    Last edited by we-R-one; 7th July 2012 at 07:00.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

What is the "movement" doing with the money? Unlike the Zeitgeist Movement (60+ countries, over 500K members, movies translated for free by volunteers into dozens of languages, and active forums, local, state and country groups actively putting into practice their values and educating people on the concepts) I don't see 'Thrive' doing anything but asking for money and initially and for quite some time, the movie was pay-per-view...

14. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

I found the movie to be a good 101 course for those just waking up. For others that have been on the path of alternative education for some time, most of it is old news. I did find the segments on Torus & Toroidal Flow to be quite interesting.

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I do hope that people are waking up to the thrive movement. I feel that the paranoia projected on this thread is totally unfounded.

Here is an update for their plans for 2013 in this short video.

I suggest that you go through their website and really try to understand what they are doing...
    They are for liberty, both personal and national
    against agenda 21 and speak freely about it
    they are for free energy investigation and developement
    they are for sustainable agriculture
    they are against war, the current banking system
    they are for networking and problem solution between organizations around the world at grass roots levels

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd November 2012), Gemeos (23rd November 2012), Reinhard (22nd November 2012)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Not necessarily on this thread but it was insinuated that the Thrive People were shills for Agenda 21. If anyone takes the time to go through the website you will clearly SEE that they are not, but are into an awakening of consciousness that will halt Agenda 21. There is some good discussion regarding Agenda 21 on the site but since listening to it I havent' been able to relocate it. There really is a bunch of info on there and it takes a while to get through it all. We must not confuse true and sincere sustainablility movement with agenda 21.

Agenda 21 is attempting to co-op the sustainability movement and many lessor thinkers within that movement will fall for it and become shills or ingnorant supporters, sacrificing their freedom and the local jurisdiction of their existence to a one world government.

One of the main functions of thrive at this time is networking... bringing people together from around the world who are working to save our sorry collective asses... in sharing we can expidite our endeavors, learn from one another and move knowledge and advancements better. If we dont do this who will? should we wait for our beloved governements and co-opted institutions to do so?

Because this has been a repeated issue I wrote an email Thrive the other day to make an inquirery.

this is the reply:

Re: regarding agenda 21

Thursday, November 22, 2012 4:58 PM

"Thrive Movement" <info@thrivemovement.com>

To:
    "Arrow" <arrowwind@.....com>

Hi Arrow,

Thank you for your interest in Thrive. Unfortunately, it is difficult to prevent people from spreading disinformation. But to be clear, Thrive is absolutely opposed to Agenda 21.

Kind regards,
    Mitch
    The THRIVE Team

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Arrow <arrowwind@....com> wrote:
    please speak and take a more determined stance about agenda 21. There are many people spreading the story that you are shills for agenda 21. Please take a stance! This is crucial to our freedom in the USA and all nations.

thank you
    arrow durfee
    www.healthsalon.org

--
    The Thrive Team
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
    Own THRIVE on DVD with 50+ Minutes of Bonus Footage

The THRIVE Solutions Hub has just launched! Have you checked it out yet?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

write4change (24th November 2012)

+ Reply to Thread