+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Freedoms we can take back now!

1. Link to Post #1
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Default Freedoms we can take back now!

This thread is about all the freedoms we give away on a daily basis that we can take back now and become stronger.

It's so easy to give away our freedom for safety or an easier lifestyle. But it comes with a heavy price tag It makes us weaker and controlled. That's why we have to take freedom back one step at the time. Start with the easy ones to build momentum.

Examples of freedoms:

Instead of brushing your teeth in rat/bugs poison, fluoride toothpaste. Use non fluoride toothpaste.

Throw your hypnotist(TV) out NOW.

Don't eat poison GMO chemical food. Eat organic!

Get a better health and become younger. Eat raw food!

Filter your water.

Stop using google. Change to http://www.startpage.com

Don't use facebook, twitter etc. They collect data on you.

Check when you are traveling if the airports have naked body scanners and pat downs. If they do, travel via train, bus, car, bike etc.

Learn the real rules of the money game, so you can quite your job and avoid paying taxes legally.

Leave your cellphone at home, stop using it or take out the batteries out, so it doesn't track you.

Don't use a GPS. Take back your brain and privacy and use a map.

If you know freedoms, we can take back or if you want to share your success stories of how you toke back your freedoms. Feel free to share it.

Always speak your mind, no matter what other people think about!

Train your mind to be focused and there is nothing you can't do!

You defeat NWO, by taking back your freedoms.
    Last edited by Neptun; 29th April 2012 at 12:33.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Avocadess (28th April 2012), Dennis Leahy (28th April 2012), Eram (30th April 2012), gaiagirl (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th April 2012), mojo (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), PHARAOH (30th April 2012), Ron Mauer Sr (1st May 2012), RUSirius (28th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Freedoms we can take back now!

Dear Neptun -- i have been doing quite a few of these things for many many years -- it has not helped to bring down the NWO, or to stop the sheeple from continuing to give all their energy [including their $$ -- a form of energy] to their controllers

but i'll continue to do these things anyway

for those who don't want to pay taxes -- you could try the path of being an abductee or super-soldier who remembers & speaks out -- then you get plunged into poverty, below the tax-paying level [in the USA anyway]

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

wynderer,

To bring down NWO is not something that happens from one day to the next. It is a slow process. We have big victories at the moment. The global warming theory is going down. That has to be implemented by the NWO because it is there plan to make a global government based on defeating global warming etc.

When we take back our powers it goes both ways. We free ourselves and free humanity.

Not all Jews ended up in the gas chambers in WW2. The wise ones that toke back their freedom got out of Germany in time. Today we are all Jews living in Nazi Germany. Be a wise Jew and seek freedom!

They can't run this tyranny if we don't allow it. No one is forcing anyone tobe naked body scanned and grabbed on. It happens with free will.

"The exact level of tyranny that you're going to live under, is the level of tyranny you put up with." - Thomas Jefferson
    Last edited by Neptun; 28th April 2012 at 14:37.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,589 times in 8,700 posts

I like my Tom's non-floride toothpaste, and the fact I have been drinking personal-water-system-water (first well, now gravity-fed mountain spring) for 25 years.

An aside for this thread, that David Dees illustration above reminds me of just what a treasure he is - his images communicate the issues visually better than anyone else in the world.

See his archive at http://www.sl-webs.com/deesillustration/home.asp
    which is where the ddees.com links to.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Avocadess (28th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Many people are not very focused and pay more attention to non important things. I think that is one of the biggest prisons of the mind.
    If someone is going to be free from a job and a boss, it takes focus and strong intent. We can do everything we want, when we train our minds to be focused.

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

I wouldn't use even Tom's toothpaste which contains calcium carbonate (one of the "bad" calciums that contributes to arthritis, heart disease and more). When I'm on the cheap I just use baking soda, sometimes with 3.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide (note: people with mercury fillings should NOT use the hydrogen peroxide when brushing teeth as it reacts with the mercury and will help poison you with the mercury). When I have money I'll want to get something like Living Libations' Tooth Truth Serum (but that is away expense especially if you don't live in Canada).

For soaps, I use Dr. Bronner's for just about everything. He is a true people's hero and has spent VAST amounts of money over the years to help retain the rights of Americans to have access to natural health products. There was a documentary done about him but I have not gotten to see it yet as the DVD I got from the rental place here did not work in my computer. That documentary has been very highly recommended to me and is called "Dr. Bronner's Magic Soapbox."

I eat a high-raw diet. When I'm craving bread (most of which has gluten) or corn (which is mostly GMO these days) I find that making a pot of organic millet with some lightly sauteed onions does the trick. Before eating I like to add some organic olive oil, Celtic sea salt and sometimes diced jalapeno. Seems to hit that same "spot" that bread (and queso tamales) used to hit for me, yet it is gluten-free, non-GMO and is one of the very few grains that is alkaline. It's also inexpensive (about one-third or less the price of organic quinoa, another wonderful grain which is really not a grain but a seed).

I filter my water when I am unable to get spring water. My Berkey filter takes out the fluoride (since I have the extra PF-2 attachment) and chlorine, etc. -- but it does NOT take out the radioactive isotopes and heavy water that has contaminated our municipal waters. Why am I accusing the municipal water system of having radioactive water? Think about it: cancer patients, which continue to multiply and go to conventional AMA-approved doctors are being treated with radiation and chemotherapy. They themselves become radioactive and show all the signs, including hair loss and death (which is always blamed on the cancer, never the radiation) -- and then they pee into the toilets and that water carries more and more radioactive isotopes into our recycled water supply. So no, I am not thrilled with drinking even filtered water, but it's a backup if I must. (Since I don't have a car my choices can be very limited at times.)

Fresh spring water is the best. If you get it from a wild spring near the source it should be good for drinking, especially if it is a place where people have been going to get water for many years. The wary can always have a lab test done on the water and/or filter the spring water as an added precaution.

I have been television-free for 4 years now and LOVE it...!!! I had been a TV kid and as recently as 6-7 years ago kept that TV on morning to night like "company" where I lived and worked at home alone. I gave up the TV as an experiment. I have become a more creative and vibrant person. I can still see movies, etc. on the Internet or computer. It is SO NICE not to be having my brain filled with such rubbish all the time...! If and when the PTW no longer control the airwaves I may consider getting a TV again though!

I don't have a cell phone. Had one just one time for one month because of a job I had that required it. It ASTOUNDS me that seemingly 99% of the people have cell phones. Their service drops carrier all the time, people are getting bad EMF and microwave radiation near their brain, they have tracking devices in them. WHY in the WORLD are people so into cell phones? Some jobs they are necessary, but no way they are necessary for three-quarters of the people that have them (in my opinion).

I stepped up taking back my freedom this year by refusing to answer 101 personal questions asked of me by the U.S. Census Bureau. I live in a "test market" area and the Census Bureau is insisting that "by law" I MUST answer them. I told them how many people live here and that I am female and over 18. The Constitution makes it clear the Census Bureau is only for the head count and I am a Constitutionalist. The Constitution also says I have a right to privacy, and their questions invade my privacy. My word -- the questions they ask would be an identity thief's wet dream! The thanks I get from them for not answering all their questions is ongoing harassment at this point in the form of phone calls. Different people call every time and they are tireless in calling me up to multiple times a day. I have unplugged my answering machine and much of the time I have turned off my ringer as well, because they ring 9 and 10 times when they call and it makes me feel VERY harassed. I talked to them 3 times, (3 different people), and told them I would not answer more. They don't care. They are trying to intimidate me. My ex-census worker friend assured me that they don't even take notes about what I say as to why I am not answering. All they want are their effing answers. What, are they trying to line us up for FEMA camps? NO. I won't have any of it.

I am SHOCKED at how many people answer all the Census questions as if it were A-okay. I'm here to tell you it is NOT A-okay. How dare they?! They even want me to tell them what time I left for work last week. I'm telling you, the kinds of questions often make you think they are casing your house. Creepiness to the MAX...!!! I have been told by an ex-employee of the Census Bureau that they will never let up even to the point of arresting me. It makes me sick that people are just rolling over for these Gestapo-like machines...!!!
    Last edited by Avocadess; 28th April 2012 at 15:23.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (30th April 2012), Neptun (28th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (29th April 2012), Unified Serenity (29th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

P.S. I wrote to Alex and also wrote to his staff writers about my problem with the Census Bureau. I live in the same town as Alex Jones. They did not even write me back. Neither did the ACLU.

I am becoming convinced that the illuminaughty are using Alex Jones to PARALYZE people with fear and a subconscious feeling that the "machine" is too big too fight and we are all DOOMED.

I used to love Alex Jones because I felt he was doing an important service to humanity. But I have seen how people who listen to him all the time become dis-empowered, cowering and afraid. I also learned that a couple or few years ago he disrupted a rally here of people who were standing up to authorities who were threatening to confiscate all the arms at a gun show. He came in with his megaphone and started blasting away. The organizers of the rally offered him a spot on the schedule behind the microphone. But he would not shut up and continued hollering through the megaphone AT A RALLY WHERE PEOPLE WERE STANDING UP FOR WHAT HE CLAIMS TO STAND UP FOR...!!! One of the organizers of that group that held the rally began at that point to have serious doubts about Alex Jones and said so on the radio. The powers that be in Alex Jones' camp had him blacklisted from the radio station.

Sorry, Alex. You had me believing you for a long time, but no more. You may not even realize what you are doing. Maybe you are mind-controlled yourself. Not my problem to figure out WHY you are doing things the way you do. I just know that I have NO interest in buying whatever you are selling...!
    Last edited by Avocadess; 28th April 2012 at 15:32.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Avocadess (here)
    P.S. I wrote to Alex and also wrote to his staff writers about my problem with the Census Bureau. I live in the same town as Alex Jones. They did not even write me back. Neither did the ACLU.
    I have got many guests on his show, emailed with his wife and some of his staff. But they are super busy and sometime they don't even reply to my mails when I have another guest for their show.

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Neptun -- yes, that I can understand that they are super-busy. But I'll tell you who else is super-busy and that is FreedomReigns.US. I wrote them and told them of my situation with the Census Bureau and they actually DID write me back, telling me that they were behind me 150%.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am NOT condemning any of Alex's guests or people who work for him. I have no doubt many or most of them are GOOD PEOPLE. I'm just saying...

Oh, and I DO use Facebook. I know I have no Internet privacy, but I DO speak out. I am using my right of free speech and not cowering and hiding. Being a scared sheep never saved anybody -- and if it did, I feel certain such people were not happy with themselves in the end. I spread the word about things I care about on Facebook -- from radio shows with Drake to raw food and superfood recipes and things that I just feel are awesome or beautiful.

I often finding myself musing and hoping that some of the millions of people paid to spy on the American people will be helped to wake up themselves from what I post.
    Last edited by Avocadess; 28th April 2012 at 15:40.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Neptun -- yes, that I can understand that they are super-busy. But I'll tell you who else is super-busy and that is FreedomReigns.US. I wrote them and told them of my situation with the Census Bureau and they actually DID write me back, telling me that they were behind me 150%.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am NOT condemning any of Alex's guests or people who work for him. I have no doubt many or most of them are GOOD PEOPLE. I'm just saying...
    They get allot of mails and they don't have time to write back. Many of my very important mails did they not reply back to. They should get a secretary to go over all the mails.

It is lack of being organized that is the problem.

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Neptun. I should not have mentioned it. Whether or not they answered my email is the LEAST of my criticism of the Alex Jones Machine...!!!

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Neptun. I should not have mentioned it. Whether or not they answered my email is the LEAST of my criticism of the Alex Jones Machine...!!!
    Alex Jones is a good person. He may be hardcore in your face and dramatic, but he is super authentic and passionate about bringing down NWO.

I have probably listened for 9 years or so every day to his shows. I didn't get fearful. It only motivated me to do more my self.

At the moment I'm on a mind vacation and avoid alternative and normal news as much as possible, because I want to focus on positive solutions instead of always look too deep into the abyss.

If someone haven't understood the "enemy" they will need to focus on the abyss for some time to take the first step out of the prison.

We first need to understand we are slaves and in an invisible prison before we can focus our mind of breaking out.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
    Last edited by Neptun; 28th April 2012 at 15:55.

18. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

All they want are their effing answers.

I am SHOCKED at how many people answer all the Census questions as if it were A-okay.

Ok, so if all they want are answers to the questions, just give them any old answer that pops into your mind (fact or fiction- your choice)!!!
    I will even help create some doozy answers if you want to post the questions on here... hehehehehe!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Ki's (30th April 2012), sdv (29th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    All they want are their effing answers.

I am SHOCKED at how many people answer all the Census questions as if it were A-okay.
    Ok, so if all they want are answers to the questions, just give them any old answer that pops into your mind (fact or fiction- your choice)!!!
    I will even help create some doozy answers if you want to post the questions on here... hehehehehe!
    If the danish government knocked on my door and asked me to fill out some question, I would probably give them the political incorrect finger and slam the door in their face, like they were from Jehovah's witnesses. Why don't you do the same?

Why do you even answer their questions? It is social engineering. If you allow this violation of your freedom, they will come back with more violations. They always start with small things, before they move up with the bigger freedom violations.

If I told people back in 1990's, that in the near future the government will strip search those boarding a plane with naked body scanners. I would be laughed at and called insane. SOCIAL ENGINEERING!
    Last edited by Neptun; 29th April 2012 at 12:36.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Holly Lindin (29th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

xbusymom: I do not feel comfortable with lying to them. I would rather truthfully tell them I am not going to answer them. It's just my way.

Neptun: I gave you an example: Alex Jones as DISRUPTIVE at a rally to retain the right to bear arms, one of the KEY American rights. HE WAS WORKING AGAINST THE PEOPLE....!!!! Actions speak louder to me than words, and this really was the last straw in my holding out to think of Alex Jones as a "good guy."

23. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Speaking of the right to bear arms, it's the thing that kept other countries from attacking the U.S. mainland at least TWICE according to Drake. And I believe him, because it makes total sense. They don't want to deal with such a well-armed populace!! One of those times was Japan after Pearl Harbor. The other time was China (more recently but I don't know just when).

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

xbusymom: I do not feel comfortable with lying to them. I would rather truthfully tell them I am not going to answer them. It's just my way.

Neptun: I gave you an example: Alex Jones as DISRUPTIVE at a rally to retain the right to bear arms, one of the KEY American rights. HE WAS WORKING AGAINST THE PEOPLE....!!!! Actions speak louder to me than words, and this really was the last straw in my holding out to think of Alex Jones as a "good guy."
    Maybe because that organization was pretending to be pro guns when it was part of NWO? Just as Greenpeace is a NWO tool to enslave us.

I don't have any problem with the 2nd Amendment in the US constitution. There are around 100 Million gun owners in the US and it is very difficult to disarm that many people and turn the US into a fascist regime.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. " Thomas Jefferson

Only slaves are disarmed and yes we in Europe are bigger slaves than Americans.

It is rare that someone from Europe will defend armed citizens. That is how well brainwashed, we slaves have become over here.
    Last edited by Neptun; 28th April 2012 at 16:42.

25. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Neptun, you did not include 'always speak your mind'. In order to live in freedom we also have to be free to speak.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Neptun (29th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #20
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I am becoming convinced that the illuminaughty are using Alex Jones to PARALYZE people with fear and a subconscious feeling that the "machine" is too big too fight and we are all DOOMED.

I used to love Alex Jones because I felt he was doing an important service to humanity. But I have seen how people who listen to him all the time become dis-empowered, cowering and afraid. I also learned that a couple or few years ago he disrupted a rally here of people who were standing up to authorities who were threatening to confiscate all the arms at a gun show. He came in with his megaphone and started blasting away. The organizers of the rally offered him a spot on the schedule behind the microphone. But he would not shut up and continued hollering through the megaphone AT A RALLY WHERE PEOPLE WERE STANDING UP FOR WHAT HE CLAIMS TO STAND UP FOR...!!! One of the organizers of that group that held the rally began at that point to have serious doubts about Alex Jones and said so on the radio. The powers that be in Alex Jones' camp had him blacklisted from the radio station.

Sorry, Alex. You had me believing you for a long time, but no more. You may not even realize what you are doing. Maybe you are mind-controlled yourself. Not my problem to figure out WHY you are doing things the way you do. I just know that I have NO interest in buying whatever you are selling...!
    Since Avacadess has me blocked could someone ask her for me why AJ was at that rally and what was he protesting or ranting about? I too have had serious doubts about AJ for years, but he does come out with some good information, so I keep an eye on what he is reporting. I find it interesting that he would be protesting or ranting at an event like that. I wish I had a tape of it, does she?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast