+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies

(I neither can confirm or deny the validity of this material)

Please add!

The following are just a Google Search

Phil Schneider Background Here

http://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

Background to US Bases here:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...erground07.htm

Background video Here:

Quote "Here is the "SAFE" Hiding places of the rothschilds aldobrandini Borgia farnese breakspear percy medici rockefellars and their so called rich agents the "Billionairs" will go if they are still in the US...more "

Detailed list of US Underground bases here:

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Bases.html

Possible UK Bases here:

http://www.secret-bases.co.uk/

Possbile NZ Bases are here & tie into Chemtrails & World Energy Grid

http://www.scribd.com/secondfield/d/...s-New-Zealand-

Click image for larger version

Name:	MAP USA ANOM.jpg
Views:	87413
Size:	197.6 KB
ID:	16007

Name:	USA Tunnels.JPG
Views:	2152
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	16008

Name:	USA ET Bases.jpg
Views:	1255
Size:	199.4 KB
ID:	16009

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Secret Underground Bases, D.U.M.B.S, ET Related Anomalies

i imagine that quite a few of the rich who have their assigned spot in the DUMBs are actually Rep/Human hybrids

that doesn't appeal to me -- being stuck underground w/the Reptilians, Greys, etc -- i have this image of the young Reptilian dudes getting bored & playing a game of 'hunt the Human' -- setting a Human free [a worthy opponent -- someone physically strong & highly intelligent] in the corridors & then playing the game

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

So, this is where all of OUR money has gone? Pretty ugly down there, if you ask me...!
    Each underground base is getting destroyed and/or the reptilians and grays terminated. Maybe whatever is left over the public will use.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), sigma6 (16th March 2013), Turcurulin (28th April 2012), UnrealDreams (29th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    So, this is where all of OUR money has gone? Pretty ugly down there, if you ask me...!
    Each underground base is getting destroyed and/or the reptilians and grays terminated. Maybe whatever is left over the public will use.
    Urmmm,... claims are being made lately that the figure of somewhere in the vicinity of 40 - 60 Trillion dollars over the last several decades

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i imagine that quite a few of the rich who have their assigned spot in the DUMBs are actually Rep/Human hybrids

that doesn't appeal to me -- being stuck underground w/the Reptilians, Greys, etc -- i have this image of the young Reptilian dudes getting bored & playing a game of 'hunt the Human' -- setting a Human free [a worthy opponent -- someone physically strong & highly intelligent] in the corridors & then playing the game
    According to Cathy O'Brien's book, Trance Formation of America, chapter 4: The Most Dangerous Game, certain folks in the government who I believe are now 'old Reptilian dudes' were playing this game along time ago.

(edit : don't read this if you are a mind-control victim, or otherwise adversely affected by accounts of sexual horrors from the elites.)

Quote Dick Cheney, then White House Chief of Staff to president Ford, later
    Secretary of Defense to President George Bush, documented member of the
    Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and Presidential hopeful for 1996, was
    originally Wyoming's only Congressman. Dick Cheney was the reason my
    family had traveled to Wyoming where I endured yet another form of brutality—
    his version of "A Most Dangerous Game," or human hunting.
    It is my understanding now that A Most Dangerous Game was devised to
    condition military personnel in survival and combat maneuvers. Yet it was used
    on me and other slaves known to me as a means of further conditioning the
    mind to the realization there was "no place to hide," as well as traumatize the
    victim for ensuing programming. It was my experience over the years that A
    Most Dangerous Game had numerous variations on the primary theme of being
    stripped naked and turned loose in the wilderness while being hunted by men
    and dogs. In reality, all "wilderness" areas were enclosed in secure military
    fencing whereby it was only a matter of time until I was caught, repeatedly
    raped, and tortured.
    Dick Cheney had an apparent addiction to the "thrill of the sport". He
    appeared obsessed with playing A Most Dangerous Game as a means of
    traumatizing mind-control victims, as well as to satisfy his own perverse sexual
    kinks.
    My introduction to the game occurred upon arrival at the hunting lodge
    near Greybull, Wyoming, and it physically and psychologically devastated me.
    I was sufficiently traumatized for Cheney's programming as I stood naked in his
    hunting lodge office after being hunted down and caught. Cheney was talking
    as he paced around me, "I could stuff you and mount you like a jackalope and
    call you a two legged dear. Or I could stuff you with this (he unzipped his
    pants to reveal his oversized penis) right down your throat, and then mount you.
    Which do you prefer?
    Blood and sweat became mixed with the dirt on my body and slid like mud
    down my legs and shoulder. I throbbed with exhaustion and pain as I stood
    unable to think to answer such a question. "Make up your mind," Cheney
    coaxed. Unable to speak, I remained silent. "You don't get a choice, anyway,
    I make up your mind for you. That's why you're here. For me to make you a'
    mind, and make you mine/mind. You lost your mind a long time ago. Now
    I 'm going to give you one. Just like the Wizard (of Oz) gave Scarecrow a
    brain, the Yellow Brick Road led you here to me. You've 'come such a long,
    long way' for your brain, and I will give you one,"
    The blood reached my shoes and caught my attention. Had I been further
    along in my programming, 1 perhaps would never have noticed such a thing or
    had the capability to think to wipe it away. But so far, I had only been to
    MacDill and Disney World for government/military programming. At last,
    when I could speak, I begged, "If you don't mind, can I please use your
    bathroom?"
    Cheney's face turned red with rage. He was on me in an instant, slamming
    my back into the wall with one arm across my chest and his hand on my throat,
    choking me while applying pressure to the carotid artery in my neck with his
    thumb. His eyes bulged and he spit as he growled, "If you don't mind me, I
    will kill you. I could kill you—Kill you—with my bare hands. You're not the
    first and you won't be the last. I'll kill you any time I goddamn well please,"
    He flung me on the cot-type bed that was behind me. There he finished taking
    his rage out on me sexually
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th April 2012 at 15:10.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DNA (5th January 2013), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), Mutchie (14th November 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

The elites THINK they are going to have their own HUMAN only facilities and not worry about being Slave Labor and food for their gods... but what can I say, they are D.U.M.B.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

and this is the man who just received a heart transplant?? I bet they didn't have to remove one first

Quote According to Cathy O'Brien's book, Trance Formation of America, chapter 4: The Most Dangerous Game, certain folks in the government who I believe are now 'old Reptilian dudes' were playing this game along time ago.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2012 at 03:48. Reason: Trim quoted material

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

I was told Cathy O'Brian is a clone.

As I mentioned in another thread, I have friends that can get video/photos of these places, specially if we can get coordinates or precise locations, prefer the ones known to have been attacked by ETs. The guys I know are professionals and can do this safely, plus have access to lots of high tech equipment.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

KiwiElf (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), Referee (16th March 2013), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    and this is the man who just received a heart transplant?? I bet they didn't have to remove one first

Quote According to Cathy O'Brien's book, Trance Formation of America, chapter 4: The Most Dangerous Game, certain folks in the government who I believe are now 'old Reptilian dudes' were playing this game along time ago.
    I have heard lots of creepy stories like this one and met some of these creepy people... some people believe that they can be forgiven and returned to society after the great purge. When the bulk of this Evil stuff comes out even the most forgiving of us will be standing in line to swing the ax. It is truly sickening stuff, beyond what most of us imagine. There is really some messed up people running our world. I say lets hijack their technology fake an event OUR SELVES to cause them to go under ground with their Reptile "Friends" and they can play these Evil games together. The rest of their minions who think they have a safe pace that are abandoned on the surface can be placed in the FEMA Camps.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2012 at 03:49. Reason: Trim quoted material

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

bumping this tho i can't finish reading it -- going thru a memory triggering/ remembering time

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

According to Cathy O'Brien's book, Trance Formation of America, chapter 4: The Most Dangerous Game, certain folks in the government who I believe are now 'old Reptilian dudes' were playing this game along time ago.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th April 2012 at 03:49. Reason: Trim quoted material

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,220 times in 8,550 posts

I did not wish to 'trigger' or hurt anyone with this post - sorry wynderer.

I do want folks in lala land who have no idea just how evil these 'elites' are and have been to start getting a clue and contributing their LIGHT toward's the end of this HORROR_SHOW with THEM in control.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

no triggering, & no apology needed, Mountain Jim -- quite the contrary -- i appreciated the warning, & i just quickly scanned a bit of it

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    I did not wish to 'trigger' or hurt anyone with this post - sorry wynderer.

I do want folks in lala land who have no idea just how evil these 'elites' are and have been to start getting a clue and contributing their LIGHT toward's the end of this HORROR_SHOW with THEM in control.

18. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote I have heard lots of creepy stories like this one and met some of these creepy people... some people believe that they can be forgiven and returned to society after the great purge. When the bulk of this Evil stuff comes out even the most forgiving of us will be standing in line to swing the ax. It is truly sickening stuff, beyond what most of us imagine. There is really some messed up people running our world. I say lets hijack their technology fake an event OUR SELVES to cause them to go under ground with their Reptile "Friends" and they can play these Evil games together. The rest of their minions who think they have a safe pace that are abandoned on the surface can be placed in the FEMA Camps.
    All I can say is that the tide has turned and there will be nowhere to run for the likes of Cheney. He won't get far with his fake heart. He will get what's coming to him....

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (28th April 2012), GoodETxSG (28th April 2012), KiwiElf (28th April 2012), mountain_jim (28th April 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

It makes me ill to think of what person had to die so that Cheney could get to the top of the Donor List. That is just crazy!

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

i've wondered if every time Cheney goes to the hospital, it's to be transferred into another clone -- all his sicko stuff probably wears out his bodies

someone pointed out that Kissinger is from Ike's generation -- & Ike was not a young man when he left the Presidency --

22. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member StarDust's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

As I mentioned in another thread, I have friends that can get video/photos of these places, specially if we can get coordinates or precise locations, prefer the ones known to have been attacked by ETs. The guys I know are professionals and can do this safely, plus have access to lots of high tech equipment.
    A number of the bases have been destroyed as has been reported by David Wilcock and others.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases

"Where your focus goes, energy flows." ~Alex Collier

My "messaging" comes directly from a 6th Density social memory complex in the etheric realm of Sirius B; of which I am a member. I volunteered to incarnate here as a representative of our SMC and to assist Gaia and Terrans in the transformation. My message is designed to assist those who are seeking. If the message does not resonate with you, then simply discard it and move on. That is your free will of choice which will always be honored.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StarDust For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), sigma6 (16th March 2013)

24. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i'd like to believe that about the Reptilian bases being destroyed, but i have never trusted Wilcock as a reliable source of info

25. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Quote Posted by StarDust (here)
    Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)

A number of the bases have been destroyed as has been reported by David Wilcock and others.

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...dergroundbases
    Thanks, Yeah, just neither him nor Drake or anyone else so far has given specific locations so far that I have seen. If I had specific locations, I can send people with video and photography equipment that can document the sites in a safe way.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Maia Gabrial (29th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

You know what really bothers me is how Cheney's daughter spoke so highly of him. Makes you wonder if she knew this abusive crap was going on.... If she did, then she's no better than him. All I can say is, I hope his fake heart gives out. The world will be a better place without him. The only one who would cry for him is probably his daughter....

Mean, I know. But this creep's dirt is coming out and it's disgusting me....

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thank kelf for the thread...

I've read a lot of Bruce Cathies books...

but not his latest ones...

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast