Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

Greetings, All --

Elaine Douglass, ed of JAR [ Journal of Abduction Research] told me that David Jacobs, author of 'The Threat,' says that the Reptilians & Greys are in hi-security mode right now because they are placing their clones & hybrids into Human societies bigtime right now

maybe so -- the instant i clicked on 'Post New Thread' there was a loud CRACK right behind my computer, & my brain instantly got fogged -- the crack was like the one in the Dave Corso/Duncan O'Finiaon Camelot interview -- [ & yes, i know the sounds this building makes, w/wind, sun, fluctuations in air temperature/pressure, etc ]

but i shall plow ahead, ignoring those little thoughts of 'Why bother? It's really not such a big deal' , etc

i guess i shall write this from my personal experience p.o.v. -- to begin with -- technically i believe i am a Reptilian/Human hybrid -- specifically a Draco/Human hybrid -- thru the percentage of Draco DNA in my bloodline --
    [ & perhaps thru some tampering w/me during my abductions ]

as this thread is not about me, all i'll say re my bloodline is that on one side i am a 'blueblood' going back to France , pretty far back, & on the other the Rhesus neg 'factor' so prized by the Reptilians -- very hi IQs w/both my biological parents also -- a lot of Celtic blood, & people often tell me i look Native American

i am having a difficult time in writing this -- one of our members [ did not get permission to use their name so am not ] -- pm'd me asking me about the 'physical characteristics' of hybrids & clones -- so i'll use that as a taking-off point

i really don't like drawing attention to myself -- but it seems that i am being guided to use myself as a description of the physical traits of a hybrid -- i am sure i am not the only Avalon member who is helped in their posting -- i sometimes hear faint traces of the music of the Angels behind some of our posters , for instance

by 'hybrid' i mean the Reptilian/Human hybrids & by 'clone' i mean the Grey/Human clones amongst us -- terminology just from my p.o.v. & experiences

also i draw a distinction between DNA hybrids such as myself & those like James Casbolt & the other supersoldiers -- also this body was born in 1947 so i am one of the first USA attempts at this --

OK -- on to a description of myself & then of a few i have met -- we are all tall , good-looking , highly intelligent, naturally good at sports & music , have some degree of psychic abilities , natural leaders , &, i am told, we are 'hotties'

i'll run down the list giving my credentials for each first

tall -- 5' 8'' -- tall for a woman of my generation

good-looking -- i was asked to model several times in my younger days, once by the rep for the Miss World [or Miss Universe -- long time ago] Philly agency , among their other bookings -- & i still turn male heads at age 65 -- women friends point it out -- i'm not lookin' these days

highly intelligent -- my IQ tested at the top 1% level [tho here i must confess i cheated & took some of the answers from the mind of the lady giving me the test -- i was desperate to get some kind of credentials to convince the local school board that i was fit to teach my son at home -- & i did not have a degree -- my beloved Grandmother taught me when i was at her knee that one NEVER invades another person's mind w/o their permission -- but i HAD to get him out of that school -- ]
    & one of the top research scientists at DuPont way back when [they paid him well just to think ] told his children, friends with my children, that i was the most intelligent woman he had ever met

good at sports -- varsity field hockey & basketball in HS, varsity field hockey in my brief one semester in college -- i love tennis, too

good at music -- i hold music sacred & don't like to sound like i'm bragging -- i had a hard enough time writing the above

so how about this -- in my # 2 of 3 alcoholic binges in my life, lasting about 3 yrs each -- # 2 was trying to kill myself thru alcohol after my son died in '87 -- it was the musicians in the local bands wherever i lived, the Native Americans, & the Indigo kids who kept me alive those 3 yrs

psy abilities -- some of my friends tell me i am the 'most psychic' person they know -- my children & ex trusted any warning dreams i had about them -- & my ex one said that living w/me was like living w/a Russian mystic -- i think i've posted elsewhere re what at least 4 different Shamans have told me

natural leaders -- elected class president from kindergarten [or 1st grade?] & a few yrs thereafter

student council VP in HS -- in 'Who's Who Among USA High School Students' my graduating yr

DoPont wanted to send me to school to be an 'executive secretary' back in '64 when i applied for a job, & when all the secretaries were women

often seemed to have managerial positions when out there working for a living -- for 2 different bookstores , a childrens' educational toys store, the retail area of a hotsy -totsy greenhouse/nursery near DC

'hotties' -- [whew! almost done! enough already!] -- currently i am trying to drive away a 30-yr-old , also a hybrid

i think this is long enough, & it wore me out -- in my next post , if there is interest in this one , i'll write about the other hybrids i have met -- & then the next one about the Grey clones

wyn

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Greetings, All --

i guess i shall write this from my personal experience p.o.v. -- to begin with -- technically i believe i am a Reptilian/Human hybrid -- specifically a Draco/Human hybrid -- thru the percentage of Draco DNA in my bloodline --
    [ & perhaps thru some tampering w/me during my abductions ]

as this thread is not about me, all i'll say re my bloodline is that on one side i am a 'blueblood' going back to France , pretty far back, & on the other the Rhesus neg 'factor' so prized by the Reptilians -- very hi IQs w/both my biological parents also -- a lot of Celtic blood, & people often tell me i look Native American

-------

i really don't like drawing attention to myself -- but it seems that i am being guided to use myself as a description of the physical traits of a hybrid -- i am sure i am not the only Avalon member who is helped in their posting -- i sometimes hear faint traces of the music of the Angels behind some of our posters , for instance

by 'hybrid' i mean the Reptilian/Human hybrids & by 'clone' i mean the Grey/Human clones amongst us -- terminology just from my p.o.v. & experiences

also i draw a distinction between DNA hybrids such as myself & those like James Casbolt & the other supersoldiers -- also this body was born in 1947 so i am one of the first USA attempts at this --

OK -- on to a description of myself & then of a few i have met -- we are all tall , good-looking , highly intelligent, naturally good at sports & music , have some degree of psychic abilities , natural leaders , &, i am told, we are 'hotties'

wyn
    Hi Wyn
    Are you on the rh negative forum? What's your blood type?

We have some very interesting discussions on the origins of our blood types. Though the reptilian theory certainly does come up, as does the alien theory, one of the other possible blood lines purposed are from the Neanderthals. Especially the red haired blue eyed line.

Interbreeding with the Neanderthals is believe to have occurred around 35 - 40,000 years ago. Other blood type mutations around 2,000 years ago.

Very interesting stuff.
    Cheers
    Renee

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), Russ1959 (1st May 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member seantimberwolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,914 times in 332 posts

Carefull with this thread friend, it may nto be well recieved.

But very intresting i belive i have soemthing in me, im O neg blood type.

SeanTW
    "And if one man could stand tall, There would be hope for us all, Somewhere in the spirit of man!"

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seantimberwolf For This Post:

GoingOn (19th May 2012), the_flyingboy (1st May 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Renee, where is the rh negative forum ?? thanks.....EarthAngel

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Turcurulin (28th April 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

i feel really uncomfortable w/such a self-aggrandizing -sounding post as my first just sitting there -- so here's one story of another hybrid who knew he was one

maybe 10 yrs ago -- a young friend of mine had just started a real love affair w/the woman of his dreams -- a friend of his dropped by unexpectedly, expecting to stay the night as usual -- but the love affair ... so he asked me if his friend could crash at my place -- i said sure , knowing both him & his lady love to be good folk

the young man -- student at the U of Buffalo, NY --was tall , strong, good-looking, & intelligent -- he & i stayed up till 3 or 4 a.m., talking

he'd had an affair w/an older woman married to some rich guy -- she told him she was a Reptilian & that he was also -- he showed me the big tatoo of a Reptilian he had on his calf -- & apparently he had seen her Reptilian self -- [at one point he was nearly shouting at me, 'Then who are YOU ? who are YOU? ' -- i couldn't answer, & still can't -- have some new data re that that i am still evaluating ] -- i sent him off w/my copy of David Icke's 'Children of the Matrix' , & our mutual friend told me later that he said, ' [wynderer] showed me where it's at'

i think that many of the DNA hybrids do not know who they are -- so long as they follow/tune into/live from their Human self -- & as i recall, D Icke addresses this in his 'Children' book

however -- i am suspecting that those who live by/from their Reptilian self DO know who they are, & these are the ones who rise to power [ & i am not saying that they are the top players in this game/war -- i'm just trying to figure things out]-- whether power over others in a small personal sphere of choice, or in the worlds of politics, finance, communications, etc

i think the rise to power is done by having the right doors open -- i had many open for me that i did not go thru [i have been guided, often w/o my knowing , away from choosing -- hindsight shows me that]

& i think the hybrids being placed into Human societies right now -- i think it is being done in a different way -- the new ones not being born into the world

i sure hope at least one person comments on this thread

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Renee, where is the rh negative forum ?? thanks.....EarthAngel
    http://rhnegativeblood.ning.com/
    This is the primary one I am on. We have some really good conversations.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), Earth Angel (28th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seantimberwolf (here)
    Carefull with this thread friend, it may nto be well recieved.

But very intresting i belive i have soemthing in me, im O neg blood type.

SeanTW
    So are all of the Royal Family lol It is considered the universal blood type. In that you can donate blood to all the blood groups.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

& i think the hybrids being placed into Human societies right now -- i think it is being done in a different way -- the new ones not being born into the world
    I think that there are genetically speaking people with blood types that may have a extraterrestrial origin - like possibly the Rh Neg reptilian connection and then there are the 'hybrids'. Not sure what you mean though about DNA hybrids. Could you speak more of what that is?

I personally would define the term hybrid as something that was created specifically by the Gray's as a human / gray hybrid. Sorta like a first generational thing. If they can breed with humans then the children can become more human than grey and thus less of a hybrid and more of a human. Which in the long run is what I think they are shooting for....Which would also give them access to greater amount soul connection with the higher spiritual realms which technically they lack. Sort of a back door approach to gaining back the spirituality that they lost.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Turcurulin (28th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

to continue on the topic of hybrids & clones, the latest models, & how they are being placed on Earth -- my theory about it anyway

in Bush II's first term, the economy really took a nose dive -- but meanwhile these brand new nice little housing developments were being built everywhere i lived during those yrs -- in a bar i overheard some folks from Syracuse talking about this , & one man asked ,'Where are these people coming from? '

i have a close bio relative who shapeshifted in front of me once -- that's for another post -- he was a designer & builder of very large, very expensive, & quite nice homes at the time -- he told me that he'd sold a house to one couple who called & asked him to visit when they were moved in -- they wanted him to tell them what kind of furniture & appliances other people bought, & what they did in the evenings -- this was not a ' how do i keep up w/the Joneses ' question -- this relative is very dismissive of ET & any 'paranormal' stoff -- but he told me this as something very weird

during my # 2 alcoholic binge i hitch-hiked around our country w/our truckers for about 5 months - [ most are very good men ] -- one ride i had was along that stretch of CA coast -- i think between LA & San Fran -- where on the land side there are fences & warnings to stay away --US gov't property -- both the trucker & i saw a lot of those little orbs -- they seemed to be following us -- & he was talking about them on the CB w/a buddy driving a little ahead who also saw them

at nighttime the trucker pulled into this really nice brand-new little development, perched right overlooking the ocean -- he asked me to wait in the truck while he went into the house he'd parked in front of while he talked to the husband of the couple who lived there -- he wasn't gone long before i got really really sleepy, so i went to the bed in the back of the cab & slept heavily thru the night

the trucker awakened me in the early a.m. to come into the house for a shower & food [nice house inside!] -- the wife was getting ready for work -- she had her name tag on, & i saw that the last name was 'Saucerman' -- i said, 'As in --?' -- she nodded --

meanwhile the husband was somewhere in the house & i never saw him -- i think perhaps he knew that i would make him -- recognize him as an ET -- but i sure felt under distant scrutiny while in the house

if i am right & they are being placed into their own little communities -- & also scattered here & there, no doubt -- it must be nice to start life on planet Earth w/unlimited cash

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

I am A human Hybrid amongst y'all

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Moz (20th May 2012), skamandar (23rd August 2012)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,672 times in 8,595 posts

I hope you choose to continue, wynderer.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), Limor Wolf (7th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), sunflower (30th April 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I also hope you choose to continue with this thread Wynderer, I am interested in what you have to say.
    I honor the divinity within you.

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bekrah For This Post:

Debra (29th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by bekrah (here)
    I also hope you choose to continue with this thread Wynderer, I am interested in what you have to say.
    It looks like she is back, this thread is just getting started... We are good to go!

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

yes, i did read it , Renee -- the other Reptilians -- other sizes, other colors, slight variations in formation -- all serve the Dracos

ask yourself -- in a war in which deception plays a heavy part , who stands to gain by saying there are 'good' reptilians here on planet Earth ?

& btw -- i personally do not use the terms 'good' or 'bad' in re the Reptilians, Greys, etc -- evil is another topic, one that most of you Humans do a REALLY good job of ignoring -- i am coming to think that all the Greys -- & i may be wrong -- are conquered races in the growing Reptilian Empire --

when i write about the 2 self-descibed Grey clones i have met, & got to know very well, each of them -- i feel sorry for them --

& yes -- it seems that all the satanic rituals at hi levels involve Reptilians -- i know what i think is evil -- but not all see things the same way

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    sigh -- bad guidance i guess to start out w/'characteristics' -- i'd rather you folks be talking about what i believe is a heavy duty placement of beings inimical to the survival of the Human race -- but hey -- if you guys aren't interested, i'll leave this thread to y'all
    ummm did you see my post #14
    and though a bit of a tangent - but blood types and Myers Briggs are all apart of why we / they do what they do. There is a correlation in patterns in personality profiling as well.

I do believe that the Dracos' actually have had a huge negative impact with the world as we know it. They are the control freaks of the galaxy and they are the warring line of the species of reptilians. They are where the term 'Draconian laws' originated.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draconian
    "Draconian is an adjective meaning great severity, that derives from Draco, an Athenian law scribe under whom small offences had heavy punishments (Draconian laws)." I was trying to avoid that since you felt you might be apart of that line. But frankly they are the line that is messing up this planet big time! lol

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

by all means, pls open up that can of worms, if you wish too -- i'm especially interested in your use of the term 'ET refugees' -- ???

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    However this will also open up another off topic can of worms about other Human appearing ET refugees and infiltrators that are here that I know that the Military is aware of.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:46.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Yea, I know there are SEVERAL different races of what we call Grays, some not at all genetically related to the others and look and behave differently (Not sure of/if they have any allegiances to either side). Some races do slip through the cracks being from different sectors of the Galaxy, Time Lines or elsewhere.

I believe that the Grays (We commonly encounter and discuss) that WERE conquered by the Rep's do work for them as master scientists, but some (Very Few) of them are secretly a bit rogue and are working for and against the Reps in very secretive covert ways.

26. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

by all means, pls open up that can of worms, if you wish too -- i'm especially interested in your use of the term 'ET refugees' -- ???
    There are many species that have been displaced by war or self destruction of their worlds. They have spread out in all directions looking for a place to live in peace and have been given asylum here in exchange for Intel... kind of a Witness Protection Program. Some are here from different scenarios and with different objectives. It is a very complicated spectrum of situations. There are different factions of Earth based Humans that are working their own angles for both malevolent and benevolent reasons. But let’s start off with your topic and see if they bleed into each other from misconceptions or alliances. Please continue about the Hybrids and Clones and their agenda as you have experienced… since you have conversed with them on several occasions.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:47. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Wynderer, I'm following this thread with interest although I might not comment. I'm here more for learning what you have to say, so I hope you will not become discouraged. (BTW I lived in Syracuse for 35 years. Now I'm in Virginia and I'm also asking where all the people are coming from. It seems like every town has had a population explosion and there are WAY too many cars and trucks fouling the air.)

* Can you address the environmental destruction going on unabated on this planet? Is Earth being "terraformed" for the hybrids so the humans will die off because we can't take the poisons in the air, water, and food? Is Fukushima being left to deliberately make North America radioactive -- there isn't much of a worldwide effort to clean it up, as one might think there would be. Also the Gulf of Mexico, that horrible ongoing story -- all the poisons!

* As a tall, model-beautiful and smart woman, how have you been able to relate to us Hobbits? I mean short people, not beautiful by "model" standards.

Please continue with your descriptions. It's fascinating.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

CeltMan (30th April 2012), Debra (29th April 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), Limor Wolf (7th May 2012), Realeyes (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (30th April 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), wynderer (28th April 2012)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    There are many species that have been displaced by war or self destruction of their worlds. They have spread out in all directions looking for a place to live in peace and have been given asylum here in exchange for Intel... kind of a Witness Protection Program. Some are here from different scenarios and with different objectives. It is a very complicated spectrum of situations. There are different factions of Earth based Humans that are working their own angles for both malevolent and benevolent reasons. But let’s start off with your topic and see if they bleed into each other from misconceptions or alliances. Please continue about the Hybrids and Clones and their agenda as you have experienced… since you have conversed with them on several occasions.
    already my little alarm bells are sounding re the 'refugees' -- like, who runs this planet & who decides who gets in or out -- actually this subject ties in w/one of the Grey clones i mentioned so i'll leave this discussion till then

OK -- here's my Boulder hybrid stories

while living in Boulder i met quite a few Denverites -- the USA West Coast NWO center & the home of the DEnver Int'l 'Airport'--

several were convinced that they had worked w/or otherwise met an alien [ET] in Human form -- one young man roomed w/someone in college -- one of the things he observed was that , in a pick-up basketball game on a hot day, all the other guys were dripping w/sweat, but the ET guy was dry -- [that old saying --' Pigs sweat, men perspire, & ladies glow ' -- i am not much of a glow-er -- my Rep DNA i guess]

in Boulder i became friends w/a young man -- in his 30s -- has at least one book out published by Random House -- i read the first -- quite good -- we would hang out on Sunday mornings sometimes & have breakfast together

not tall, but very good-looking -- according to some young women his age i knew, a hottie -- & incredibly strong -- as he demonstrated for me one day -- the published book speaks for his intelligence -- & perhaps it speaks for the doors opening thing

[another characteristic of hybrids i just thought of -- strong bones in the face -- hi cheekbones & defined jawbones -- i have wondered, since they have 'given us their minds, ' as Castenada says, if they have imposed their standards of Human beauty on Human perceptions -]-

back to my young friend -- 3 experiences w/him -- i can't remember which came first --

i was on the phone w/him when outside the window [i had an unobstructed view of the Rockies -- the building i was in was built before Boulder passed height restrictions] between my ap't & the Rockies & [about 20 blocks away -- i walked it one day] , pretty high up, i saw a large glowing orb of light

one time he wanted to come over in the evening -- said he had something specific he wanted to tell me -- it was a horrific story of multi-generational sexual abuse at a Baptist summer camp somewhere in our South [USA] -- it had been done to an uncle & maybe more members of his family --- as i recall, he was about 8 yrs old when the following occurred -

they had a 'kissing booth' for the children of all ages, where little boys & girls would go in . pull the curtains , & 'kiss' [poor babies...] -- my friend was given some Kool-Ade to drink -- the last thing he remembers was being on a swing

then he woke up to see that he was in the minister's office -- & a 'priest' was pulling up his pants after anally raping & who knows what else to my friend, as he was out for a couple of hours -- i kept on saying , 'the Baptists don't have priests' -- he would just say 'he was a priest'

some Avalon members are well aware of the connection between pedophilia -- child sexual molestation -- & satanism & the Reptilians...

as he was talking -- we were sitting in dim light as he'd requested -- i saw him shapeshift, or at least kind of morph into a Reptilian [a good-looking one -- i know that sounds odd, but the Reptilians of course have a standard of beauty for themselves as well as for the Humans they choose]

i did not tell him about seeing this that night -- it was obviously very difficult for him to tell me his story

another time when he was visiting -- btw, i should say that he is very aware of the NWO etc -- we were talking about the big changes ahead for all of us -- & then he said something very odd -- looking out my window directly at a place on one of the mountains where i had seen some strange stuff -- about a 'Prince' who would run [rule over, if a prince] the area we were living in when everything had settled down on planet Earth -- this astounded me, as i'd thought we were on the same page re hierarchy
    & he would not respond to my trying to talk about it

then he told me another time that the horrific sexual abuse he'd endured [older man w/young boy] was an honored rite of initiation in some cultures [like Sai Baba's lies -- they are all over this planet]

i'm like 'Uh-oh -- mind control at work here'

i finally decided to tell him about seeing him kind of morph into a very sleek Reptilian -- he got really quiet & shut down -- but he did not deny it -- & immediately after he broke off connection w/me

writing this out is helping me remember things i'd forgotten -- like, i'd forgotten about my young author ex-friend now [alas -- it was OK w/me if he shape shifted now & then -- i'm up for a dialogue on equal terms w/the Reptilians

i welcome all comments --
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 29th April 2012 at 06:48. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

30. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hi Doodah [as in 'the camptown ladies sing this song' - ? ] -- had to chuckle at the 'Hobbit' -- my ex used to say that he was a Hobbit -- a good Human being -- tho he refused to ever talk about the UFO i made him look at & see

but you hit on something here -- the hybrids i have known who are dominated by their Reptilian genes/DNA --there is arrogance & the ability to be very cruel & cutting w/words -- very aware that they are a cut above -- i used to see one of them have fun playing w/unsuspecting persons' minds, & enjoying it

re how i feel about you real, untampered-with Humans -- & i don't believe that 'we are all ETs' -- many many souls have been trapped here for a long long time [by Earth standards] --milennia of re-incarnating over & over in Earth Human bodies, w/almost all memories of past lives wiped out, & little to no choice re where they incarnate -- certainly they have not been allowed out of the Matrix surrounding this planet

i don't know if you read my abduction story -- i got VERY ANGRY when my abductor Reptilian telepathically gave me the info re use of the control panel he was showing me -- i got angry -- & then lost consciousness-when i grokked that part of the panel had gizmos that could be used to control & even kill large groups of Humans, from quite a ways out there above Earth

Earth is your rightful planet -- the Earth human body was made by the Creator, & has been tampered w/ a lot since then -- you were given an abundance of energy -- creative energy -- & a beautiful planet in which to enjoy your bodies, your senses, & the joy of creating -- becoming co-creators w/God, as Mr Cayce used to say -- you have SOUL --

it's hard to picture a Reptilian getting out on the dance floor & shakin' it up [Greys could do fussy little synchronized line dances]

re the destruction of planet Earth -- or rather the turning her into a barren sterile planet -- my theory is that the Reptilian Empire is planning to turn Earth into a kind of battle station, from which they can continue their conquest of wherever they are planning to go next -- w/long range, hi tech weapons, open terrain is easier to defend & maintain --

what a way for Earth Humans to wake up to the fact that we are not alone in the galaxy -- by learning that they are collateral damage in some galactic or inter-galactic war

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Wynderer, I'm following this thread with interest although I might not comment. I'm here more for learning what you have to say, so I hope you will not become discouraged. (BTW I lived in Syracuse for 35 years. Now I'm in Virginia and I'm also asking where all the people are coming from. It seems like every town has had a population explosion and there are WAY too many cars and trucks fouling the air.)

* Can you address the environmental destruction going on unabated on this planet? Is Earth being "terraformed" for the hybrids so the humans will die off because we can't take the poisons in the air, water, and food? Is Fukushima being left to deliberately make North America radioactive -- there isn't much of a worldwide effort to clean it up, as one might think there would be. Also the Gulf of Mexico, that horrible ongoing story -- all the poisons!

* As a tall, model-beautiful and smart woman, how have you been able to relate to us Hobbits? I mean short people, not beautiful by "model" standards.

Please continue with your descriptions. It's fascinating.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast