+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10

Thread: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

my search for facts/truth led me to this -- i've read about the Roper poll re abductions before, but here's a bit more that i haven't come across before

sorry to those who already think i'm an arrogant you-know-what -- apparently the abductors are picky re who they abduct:

'A report interpreting a Roper study on the subject of alien abductions reached the conclusion that 6.6 million Americans had been subject to alien abduction, with a surprisingly high percentage of abductees belonging to upper educational and income trendsetters.

This report states, “Roper’s representative American sample of about 6000 adults (with a sampling error of 1.4 percent!) showed that one out of every 50 people met the profile of an abductee…. A closer look at these specific profiles showed that these people were not “average” at all.”

The Roper data suggests that 1 in 50, or 2% of the American population, or 6.6 million Americans have been abducted. In itself the figure of 6.6 million abducted Americans suggests a high threat scenario to our human society.

The Roper study continues, “The Roper Organization’s previous statistics showed that about one percent of all American adults could be placed into a category they termed “influentials.” Influentials were adults, ages 35 to 45, who had higher than average incomes and held positions of political or social authority. They were “trend setters,” defining morality and public policy. They were leaders rather than followers. Roper surveys regularly focused on this group for a variety of clients who valued their opinions. The new survey results showed that a surprisingly large number of these “trend setters” seemed to have been abducted.”

http://ptbuggy.wordpress.com/2010/01...ho-is-and-why/

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

below is a pm a member sent, along w/permission to post details of themselves -- i am choosing not to, as i personally have had too many personal attacks, including some passive-aggressive ones from the female mods here [the modess squad, as i call them] --

'Tell me please, how does a hybrid ends up fighting his designers? From a reptilian point a view , what went wrong in those cases? Why the programing and DNA are not enough to manipulate and control that individual? How often does this happen?

Is the soul of the hybrid a reptilian choice? Or is this the one thing they can't control, what soul incarnates in the hybrid?

Why do they treat me like i'm one of them ; like I somehow lost my mind living between this "monkeys" ? They are angry at me but they also hope I will turn back to what they say is my real nature.

Was I a reptilian for eons, and now that I got to experince true unconditional love of the Universe, just want to deny my own kind?
    Or, is just the DNA and the programing , but at a soul level i have nothing to do with them?

What do you think?

PS and yeah what's with the popping sounds, I (we) hear around us just when we are about to go to sleep or shortly after we woke up? '

would like to make cleat that in no way do i think of myself as one w/the answers -- one of the reasons i started this thread was in the hope of finding some answers myself -- i prefer to get answers from those who have walked the walk before they talk

i have recently understood that those of us in 3D Human bodies who have off-world DNA or truly do come from higher dimensions -- most of us have been totally clueless re this fact/truth all our lives -- everyone who incarnates into a 3D Earth Human body at this time -- we all pretty well know that it's total dumbdown city to choose this

just my thoughts: i think that the Reptilian DNA is [really] the only 'ET' [extra terrrestial] DNA that has much import at this time in Human history [ other than a few extant Original People tribes]

it is channeled stuff that tells you 'we are all starseeds' etc -- imo, most Earth Humans are not 'starseeds', other than the way all /matter' in this particualr 3D side universe is all connected/composed of 'star' matter

also imo, it is avery unique & awesome thing to be an Earth Human Soul at this time

there sure are a lot of beings , ET & OD, who think so -- most are feeding off you

those of us here who have learned/are learning that we carry a lot of the Reptilian DNA [other than those who belong to 'Dragon' societies, about which they are very cryptic -- i personally think those in 'Dragon' societies are just wannabe Dracos] -- it's not easy to begin to grok that we are hybrids -- i think the 'new energies' coming in [Arizona Wilder's term] are awakening this awareness in us

re the souls, being 'Reptilian' or 'Human ' -- i hope others will comment on this as i seem to be a 5D walk-in into a Draco/Human body , & my soul is just who i am

i actually don't think there is that much difference between a 'Reptilian soul' & a 'Human soul' -- both species originate in this particular 3D/4D universe [ imo at this time -- i am always open to learning]

re the Reptilians being angry [in above quote post] -- i think that the Reptilians feel it is an honor to be invited to join them/link energies w/them -- & they totally do not understand why some of us choose to align ourselves w/the Humans

re being Reptilian for aeons: my Grey clone walk-in friend tried to tell me that i am a Draco [soul/body/essence] -- i told her that i had been /were a Draco for thousands upon thousrands of years [they live long lives] , i think i'd remember being 8 to 10 ft tall w/scaly skin & sharp teeth & claws -- but i don't -- not that this would be a bad thing -- it's just not who i am

i think the Reptilians are being blamed for what the darkside is doing to this planet -- some Reptilians have aligned themselves w/attuned to the evil ruling this planet, as have some Humans

much more karma at the doorsteps of the Humans, as they have more free will left

3. Link to Post #183
    Mexico Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,360 times in 440 posts

Thanks wyn ,

for this thread, for the pm's we exchanged and for never giving up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10