Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

& the ultimate Human Liberation song...

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    FYI, when i look back at my life, mostly i see how frequently i have been a complete dumbass -- latest DA move was attempting to communicate thru this forum -- any forum

i have tried to write only from my personal experiences

i have shared a lot tho i am a very private person

what a loony bin planet
    I read your posts with interest. I have had some trusted people share stories that ring true with some of what you have experienced. I wonder, do you know of anything about eye color...specifically yellow (not blue or green...a distinct yellow gold iris color)?

4. Link to Post #44
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

Dear Wynderer,

I have only had time to read up to post 70. I have to go in a moment because it is my 15 year old's birthday and it is time to open her presents, and 'happy memories' building for her. If it was anything else, I would cancel it to continue reading your posts. I was on the other thread when the original question came up - so I am all ears.

I have come in late to this thread. I just want to say that I am very, very interested to know more and I hope when I return tomorrow to read the rest of the posts that you will still be here and sharing, as I truly would like to know from your perspective.

I have a burning question, something I have wanted to ask for many, many years, but have not met the right person to ask the question to. I do believe (energy wise) you are the person. I will PM you tomorrow if that is okay?

Thank you again for sharing your story; I joined Avalon for 'first hand experiencers' sharing their stories. I like many others look forward in reading your next posts.

Yours sincerely
    Realeyes

5. Link to Post #45
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    FYI, when i look back at my life, mostly i see how frequently i have been a complete dumbass -- latest DA move was attempting to communicate thru this forum -- any forum

i have tried to write only from my personal experiences

i have shared a lot tho i am a very private person

what a loony bin planet
    I read your posts with interest. I have had some trusted people share stories that ring true with some of what you have experienced. I wonder, do you know of anything about eye color...specifically yellow (not blue or green...a distinct yellow gold iris color)?
    Hi Delight -- love your avatar

how embarrassing -- my temper tantrum being quoted (: -- there sure were some weird energies here last night

i'm not sure whose eye colors you are referring to -- i'll be glad to answer any questions -- i don't think i'll be able to answer this one --

i hope i have not come off sounding like i think i'm an expert or carry all knowledge about ETs -- one of the reasons we go to forums [ & come back to them after trying to find intelligent conversation out there in the 3D world, or after we lose our tempers ] is to learn from others

i see now it was a mistake to begin this thread w/a description of the characteristics of Reptilian/Human hybrids -- i've been thinking about this, & surely buried in the collective Human unconscious is some programming that Humans are inferior to the Reptilians

most in Earth Human bodies at this time are souls who have been trapped into reincarnating on Earth over & over again, which means that at least once you have lived in a civilization that overtly worshipped 'gods' in the form of serpents, dragons, crocodiles, birds, etc -- see Houman's Archon thread for a very thorough examination of this

these lives, & the fear & respect you gave them are still buried in your unconscious -- they certainly work on individual abductees to brainwash us into believing that they created us & are our 'gods' --Matt DElooze, whose first story was on David Icke's site, has written a lot of articles about how the Reptilians collect & gather Human energy [for food] at rituals like the Olympics, 'royal' coronations, etc

he has a saying -- Emotional respect equals spiritual energy -- when you give them respect, you feed them --

i might add that Earth is a lovely planet -- she is just as imprisoned as all of us -- when i say trapped on Earth, i am not dissing Earth

anyway, i wish i'd started the thread differently

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi Realeyes -- i had the same feeling when reading your posts, that i would learn something from you -- i also came back to Avalon hoping to meet other experiencers -- it seems that we are waking up & finding each other

i look forward to your pm --HB to your daughter

wyn

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Dear Wynderer,

I have only had time to read up to post 70. I have to go in a moment because it is my 15 year old's birthday and it is time to open her presents, and 'happy memories' building for her. If it was anything else, I would cancel it to continue reading your posts. I was on the other thread when the original question came up - so I am all ears.

I have come in late to this thread. I just want to say that I am very, very interested to know more and I hope when I return tomorrow to read the rest of the posts that you will still be here and sharing, as I truly would like to know from your perspective.

I have a burning question, something I have wanted to ask for many, many years, but have not met the right person to ask the question to. I do believe (energy wise) you are the person. I will PM you tomorrow if that is okay?

Thank you again for sharing your story; I joined Avalon for 'first hand experiencers' sharing their stories. I like many others look forward in reading your next posts.

Yours sincerely
    Realeyes

6. Link to Post #46
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Hello, after taking time to go and re-center myself and meditate I wanted to apologize to ALL Avalon members for my posts in this Thread. I am extremely disappointed in myself for allowing myself to be pulled into some behavior that I normally chastise. I am very upset with myself about it very very much so.

I am Human and am weak and break down as everyone else does when it comes down to it and I recognize my failings.

I apologize for any hurt or discomfort I brought to anyone in this thread or this site. I will try to take my own advice to not be reactionary and to think things through and to let wisdom sink in from whatever source it may come from before I respond to future posts, even ones with daggers pointed at me.

Thank you all and have a good night of peaceful rest and dreams.
    I LOVE YOU!
    Corey
    Corey, there is no need to appologize. Most people don't realize that we truly are going through the most important changes in our universal time, many people have said that they know this but in their hearts they don't truly feel it (if there is a time that actually exists, but lets assume that it does exist in our 3D reality) and during these times in order to truly grow as a soul, a person must not deny its existence and its free spirit. We have to start respecting our true selves because the higher self has always pushed us (we failed to recognise this) throughout our reincarnations that in order to accept one's unique existence it is also important to express one's uniqueness completely freely, without any restrictions. We truly don't have time for the same games that we all have played throughout the ages, because there won't be another time. If we blow it this time, then there won't be another time to make it right, and we truly have that chance right now.

You have not hurt anyone, and neither have I, even though others are telling us that their feelings have been hurt with the choices of our words. I think that such individuals are denying the rest of us to express our true selves through words. Have you read Castaneda's books? I have read all of his books. What I loved the most about Don Juan is that he never ever ever held back his true self, and he did not give a damn about hurting someone else's feelings. Don Juan was an example of one of the greatest teachers of our reality; he understood that there were forces that denied the free spirit of others and he was not afraid to face these forces with his true self. And the reality is that here in this 3D world there are majority of individuals who want to prevent those free spirits from expressing their true selves by constantly coming up with ways to discredit their freedom of being themselves. When someone calls someone that he is a troll, well, you might as well call him a terrorist. Like Bush said, if you are with them and you don't support BUsh gang's bull**** then you are a terrorist. If you don't agree with me or him then you are a troll. Both ways try to shut people up.

Corey, by being nice to people constantly, by constantly monitoring what your heart desires to express so that just in case you will not hurt someone's feelings, you are doing the other person and yourself a disservice. Actually, I think that you are doing your higher self more harm than good. Personally, I am done with playing games that we have been forced to play for thousands of years. I want to be free of this enslavement. If someone does not like my choice of words right now, or in the past, then I can spell them all out to you in my mother language which is Slovak, and then maybe then the persons will understand where I stand. I respect my higher self, and nothing less.
    Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to write with me in mind. I understand where you are coming from. It was actually through my journey of connecting with my higher self over the last 25 years that I have developed a certain code of ethics. They were absolutely disregarded many times throughout my career and in life in general. I was not being true to myself. This lifetime I have a good idea what some of my lessons have been and need to be. Much is still unknown to me about my journey. However after spending time in deep meditation and self reflection I felt like I needed to apologize and take responsibility for my own actions. Others can choose to do the same or not. That is them dealing with their journey in their own ways. When connecting to my higher self and analyzing the whole situation taking in account that just as Iron does one human sharpens another. Thank you for the thoughtful post. If I propose to myself that I will lead by example for my family I have to hold myself to that standard in all forums or feel hypocritical. I hope you understand.
    Thank you much,

7. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

another good one from Zebra

Please, if you are triggered by this material, you feel negative reactions bubbling up and the need to express annihilation energy, please take a breath and ask yourself why?

what the h is 'annihilation energy'? --

like i said, this is getting very tiresome -- no support from any mods or admin tho i requested help quite some time ago

Hi Wynderer,

'If you would like to view my original post again -- I have added a post update. The bulk of that post, after my opening paragraphs, was directed at the behaviour that was being thrown at you by others on this forum, which I thought was so unkind - from my point of view they were coming from a place of either ignorance and fear or, from a position of evil and cold intent to harm.

I don´t know, but either way they were not compassionate comments, and they were definitely destructive. Whether the person writing is conscious of this or not, the energy they were using was, I thought, attacking. I used the term: annihilation energy because I believed there was an intent to try and annihilate your beliefs - and therefore you. The attempt, from my point of view, was to invalidate your experience and your claims, to label them as worthless, null and void. That is what I mean by: annihilation energy.

I held back for ages while reading through the thread, and during the time period it was being actively responded to. Finally I took the decision to stand up and address the BS. I was - and still am - disappointed by this base behaviour. Frankly, I cannot believe that Avalon holds amongst its ranks people who want to behave this way, and most especially towards those who are sharing what I consider to be highly personal experiences.

Wynderer, you can stand up for yourself, I can see that. You are a survivor. And you are saying it as you know it. I feel you are being very transparent - there are no power games you are playing here. That to me is clear and a blast of fresh air. This is the power that `they ´ whoever they are - want to keep down.

Best wishes, Zebra
    Last edited by Debra; 30th April 2012 at 10:41.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (21st August 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (30th April 2012), RunningDeer (30th April 2012), Timreh (21st August 2012), wynderer (30th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

thanks, Zebra -- it's no biggie to me that the topic of the clones & hybrids generated a flurry of posts designed to take the focus off the topic [things that make you go hmmm.... ] -- & i did not get my 'feelings hurt' --w/what i've been thru, it takes way more than that to 'hurt my feelings' -- & i was annoyed -- not quivering in pain from the darts being thrown at me

actually after i got offline that night, i was sitting here thinking & saying to myself, 'They are so STUPID!'

tho i see that Corey is still at it -- i read an article on Duncan O'Finiaon's blog about Naval Intel once being considered the best in our country, but they have been messing up lately -- i have to say, Corey -- if the level of self-awareness you've displayed in your posts is typical of all current & ex-Naval Intel guys & gals, i agree that you're slipping

that is, unless you do know what you're doing...

i'm dropping the topic of apologies, the weakness of being Human, etc -- if y'all want to do apology things, pls go to WhiteFeather's 'I'm Sorry' thread

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    another good one from Zebra

Please, if you are triggered by this material, you feel negative reactions bubbling up and the need to express annihilation energy, please take a breath and ask yourself why?

what the h is 'annihilation energy'? --

like i said, this is getting very tiresome -- no support from any mods or admin tho i requested help quite some time ago

Hi Wynderer,

'If you would like to view my original post again -- I have added a post update. The bulk of that post, after my opening paragraphs, was directed at the behaviour that was being thrown at you by others on this forum, which I thought was so unkind - from my point of view they were coming from a place of either ignorance and fear or, from a position of evil and cold intent to harm.

I don´t know, but either way they were not compassionate comments, and they were definitely destructive. Whether the person writing is conscious of this or not, the energy they were using was, I thought, attacking. I used the term: annihilation energy because I believed there was an intent to try and annihilate your beliefs - and therefore you. The attempt, from my point of view, was to invalidate your experience and your claims, to label them as worthless, null and void. That is what I mean by: annihilation energy.

I held back for ages while reading through the thread, and during the time period it was being actively responded to. Finally I took the decision to stand up and address the BS. I was - and still am - disappointed by this base behaviour. Frankly, I cannot believe that Avalon holds amongst its ranks people who want to behave this way, and most especially towards those who are sharing what I consider to be highly personal experiences.

Wynderer, you can stand up for yourself, I can see that. You are a survivor. And you are saying it as you know it. I feel you are being very transparent - there are no power games you are playing here. That to me is clear and a blast of fresh air. This is the power that `they ´ whoever they are - want to keep down.

Best wishes, Zebra

10. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Hi Heather -- no -- that's a lie, imo -- that hybrids are to help them get back to God -- look at the supersoldiers -- the ultimate hybrid success -- the ones waking up are suffering greatly because of the very un-Godly things they have been mind-controlled to do

Quote Posted by Heather2012 (here)
    Hi Wyn. May I ask for your thoughts about the idea that human/reptilian hybrids were created to help a reptilian race that had become alienated from God? Hybridization allows this reptilian race to incarnate into beings that can feel and reconnect with soul. Unfortunately most members of this race do not want to rehabilitated. They hate the Kryst energy.

Thank you for your thought provoking posts.

Love,
    Heather

11. Link to Post #50
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,322 times in 735 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Hybrids & Clones Amongst Us

Hi Wynderer,

I so love your thread! Thank you for bringing it back on track and keeping with it – this is very valuable information! I admire your courage to share your experiences.

I have been waiting for this type of thread for a long time. I have read your posts twice now and will be re-reading again, they are so loaded. It is just ‘sods law’ that I have just done an exhausting, taxing weekend entertaining 27 unruly, hormonal teenagers that has totally exhausted my whole being and mind-state, and left me with a trashed house to clear up – so please excuse me if my questions below have already been answered in your posts and I missed it through tiredness.

If you have the time, I would love to know more regarding ‘Hybrids’ and also ‘morphing’ and if there is a difference to what it all ‘means’? Please feel free to break these questions up into different posts if you wish. Smile – any reply on your thread will be really appreciated.

In simple terms as I understand it, we all are co-creator god sparks of prime-creator-god/Source/Void/Isness (whatever one’s preference of term is), and have along the way in our unique spiritual journeys clothed ourselves in all types of ET bodies and explored many different expressions of form, consciousness, creativity and awareness. Earth as I understand it has been ‘seeded’ by many Star species and then re-seeded again and genetically modified etc, etc resulting along the way with many types of star seed mixes creating ‘hybrids’ or mixed Star races.

Questions regarding ‘Hybrids’:

(1) Could you please explain to me ‘your’ definition of a ‘hybrid’ and what (if any) differences there are to different mixed species of hybrids. For example, when you are using the term ‘Hybrid’, are you talking about a more specific ‘pure’ hybrid that has been ‘recently’ genetically modified’; as you have mentioned ‘super soldiers’ – AND is this ‘hybrid’ different to others in your perspective to those who tens of thousands of years ago were genetically modified that have since then naturally mated with other star seed hybrids that has ‘weakened or strengthened’ the genes (depending on one’s perspective), to created ‘natural’ hybrids so to speak? Are you talking about a newer hybrid or an ancient hybrid?

(2) There is a lot of talk on the internet regarding the Reptilian agenda, changing the atmosphere, bases being blown up, more laws and control, depopulation, galactic wars etc, etc. What is true and what is not is a ‘Gordian knot’ to unravel. Time is of the essence; so can you suggest for those who are new to this, any books, links, interviews etc where one can find useful information about the Reptilians, Hybrids etc to avoid the dross of disinformation and superstition?

(3) What is your personal opinion of the ‘original plan’ or ‘intent’ behind ‘hybrids’ here on Earth in this present Time? Is this intent of Hybrids finally to bring ‘true peace’ amongst our races or is there in your opinion a darker agenda going on, one that Kerry keeps mentioning in her recent interviews?

Regarding ‘Morphing’.

I have experienced on occasions human people I am speaking to suddenly appear to have transparent overlaying ‘morph’ effects of a reptilian behind them; Other times the person’s human face has like an overlay image that morphs outward creating the shape of a reptilian face extending past the human face. Do these two types of phenomena mean something different, or are they the same? On each example the human eyes become suddenly very dark and intense and hypnotising (if I choose to place my attention upon it).
    What is this phenomenon? Is it any of the below three possibilities?

(1) A human person being controlled secretly by a 4D reptilian being, just like David Icke talks about? OR

(2) A reptilian hybrid that ‘blips’ at times because of the mixed genetics and accessing more dimensional awareness?

(3) Or is this actually more telling about the person who is actually ‘Observing’ such things – is their brain firing quicker to catch the nano-seconds of reality of a higher Hertzian frequency or is it straddling awareness now incorporating Inferred dimensional awareness?

Please take your time Wynderer in answering – that is, if these are ‘questions’ you are willing to answer.

I really appreciate this thread and genuinely would like to understand more.

Ps. I have more questions on clones but this can wait. Smile.

12. Link to Post #51
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,071 times in 752 posts

I am very keen to stay on topic and not have my time taken up els where.
    This would be most appreciated.
    Realeyes has asked some great questions.
    Thank you.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Post:

Ammit (1st May 2012), Debra (1st May 2012), Gardener (10th September 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (1st May 2012), wynderer (1st May 2012)

14. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Rantaak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 times in 360 posts

Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Hi Wynderer,

I so love your thread! Thank you for bringing it back on track and keeping with it – this is very valuable information! I admire your courage to share your experiences.

I have been waiting for this type of thread for a long time. I have read your posts twice now and will be re-reading again, they are so loaded. It is just ‘sods law’ that I have just done an exhausting, taxing weekend entertaining 27 unruly, hormonal teenagers that has totally exhausted my whole being and mind-state, and left me with a trashed house to clear up – so please excuse me if my questions below have already been answered in your posts and I missed it through tiredness.

If you have the time, I would love to know more regarding ‘Hybrids’ and also ‘morphing’ and if there is a difference to what it all ‘means’? Please feel free to break these questions up into different posts if you wish. Smile – any reply on your thread will be really appreciated.

In simple terms as I understand it, we all are co-creator god sparks of prime-creator-god/Source/Void/Isness (whatever one’s preference of term is), and have along the way in our unique spiritual journeys clothed ourselves in all types of ET bodies and explored many different expressions of form, consciousness, creativity and awareness. Earth as I understand it has been ‘seeded’ by many Star species and then re-seeded again and genetically modified etc, etc resulting along the way with many types of star seed mixes creating ‘hybrids’ or mixed Star races.

Questions regarding ‘Hybrids’:

(1) Could you please explain to me ‘your’ definition of a ‘hybrid’ and what (if any) differences there are to different mixed species of hybrids. For example, when you are using the term ‘Hybrid’, are you talking about a more specific ‘pure’ hybrid that has been ‘recently’ genetically modified’; as you have mentioned ‘super soldiers’ – AND is this ‘hybrid’ different to others in your perspective to those who tens of thousands of years ago were genetically modified that have since then naturally mated with other star seed hybrids that has ‘weakened or strengthened’ the genes (depending on one’s perspective), to created ‘natural’ hybrids so to speak? Are you talking about a newer hybrid or an ancient hybrid?

(2) There is a lot of talk on the internet regarding the Reptilian agenda, changing the atmosphere, bases being blown up, more laws and control, depopulation, galactic wars etc, etc. What is true and what is not is a ‘Gordian knot’ to unravel. Time is of the essence; so can you suggest for those who are new to this, any books, links, interviews etc where one can find useful information about the Reptilians, Hybrids etc to avoid the dross of disinformation and superstition?

(3) What is your personal opinion of the ‘original plan’ or ‘intent’ behind ‘hybrids’ here on Earth in this present Time? Is this intent of Hybrids finally to bring ‘true peace’ amongst our races or is there in your opinion a darker agenda going on, one that Kerry keeps mentioning in her recent interviews?

Regarding ‘Morphing’.

I have experienced on occasions human people I am speaking to suddenly appear to have transparent overlaying ‘morph’ effects of a reptilian behind them; Other times the person’s human face has like an overlay image that morphs outward creating the shape of a reptilian face extending past the human face. Do these two types of phenomena mean something different, or are they the same? On each example the human eyes become suddenly very dark and intense and hypnotising (if I choose to place my attention upon it).
    What is this phenomenon? Is it any of the below three possibilities?

(1) A human person being controlled secretly by a 4D reptilian being, just like David Icke talks about? OR

(2) A reptilian hybrid that ‘blips’ at times because of the mixed genetics and accessing more dimensional awareness?

(3) Or is this actually more telling about the person who is actually ‘Observing’ such things – is their brain firing quicker to catch the nano-seconds of reality of a higher Hertzian frequency or is it straddling awareness now incorporating Inferred dimensional awareness?

Please take your time Wynderer in answering – that is, if these are ‘questions’ you are willing to answer.

I really appreciate this thread and genuinely would like to understand more.

Ps. I have more questions on clones but this can wait. Smile.
    Excellent questions and clarifications -

Many are confused about what it means to be a hybrid. In essence, humans have a reptilian complex. This comes from our mother Orion, the race that first came to this planet to mine its gold. It is an aspect of all of us. David Icke knows a lot, and even states in some of his writing that the "reptilians" are an allegorical concept, though most of his performances end up being absorbed as fear-mongering and severe light-sider PTSD syndrome (imbalance). The greater reptilians are in pure balance between good and evil. As I have alluded to before, they work mostly in obscurity. Hitler and Bush may have appeared as evil men, but really they have contributed more than most to the illumination of human consciousness (as the pendulum swings).

I don't know much about the face morphing that I've seen on youtube. I've seen it in person, but it's incredibly different looking. Much more soul-shattering. And horrifying. The most horrifying thing can be the truth - merely by virtue of its implications of the correlations of your hearts intuition. Such a display of power is truly a rare occurrence and is coincidentally incapable of appearing on youtube or video (to my knowledge).

Since we are all hybrids, I presume that when one directs attention to the term that they mean to indicate the particularly illuminated ones or the ones who have a deep connection to fate and time. There may be an agenda within the unknowingly insignificant fools running the government and cabals, but it is irrelevant to the ways of the greater beings that have incarnated on this planet - who have far more efficient ways of doing things. They are the ones who live in the advanced bodies - symptoms of which tend to be of extremely mixed blood... Not singular "blood-lines," as some may have lead us to believe. For example, my body has roots in Ireland, India, Pakistan, Nazareth, Sicily, Germany, Russia, Italy, Jerusalem, and possibly even Peru. This ties into the concept of a genetic experiment being the prerogative of Earth. Strength in Unity and Individuality.

Wetiko and Archons are what really differentiate some "humans" from others. These are the ones that have a peculiarly definite notion of their agenda while incarnated. Wetiko are usually imbalanced in terms of polarity, though they are still advanced enough to appear as teachers and gurus to many. Archons are like drug-dealers. Their occupation is in interfering with the evolution of consciousness.

The number one thing that you need to know is that eventually, we're all going to be fine. When you die in a dream, the pain fades quickly and you feel an overbearing sense of release. There is nothing greater to fear. Tide comes in, tide goes out. Some pontificate the weather patterns while others merely surf.
    By Seeking You May Find. By Doing You May Become.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rantaak For This Post:

Ammit (1st May 2012), Debra (1st May 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), NancyV (21st August 2012), Realeyes (1st May 2012), RunningDeer (1st May 2012)

16. Link to Post #53
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Hi all

I would like to ask a few questions if I may regarding hybrids and different types amongst us.

Wynderer,,

I work with a lot of different people and have done for years, I have met those who seem different from the others in ways of quickness to judge, superiority beliefs, loving and trustfull and others that are plain evil with intent to just assist anyone in failiure.

As I believe we have hybrids etc amongst us and also have desire to be able to tell these different folk apart, could you, if you are willing, explain anyother known differences as in facial , body and personality differences please.

I have experienced strange feelings from some folk, and I think the worst was meeting someone (male ) who seemed to have a total lack of expression in the eyes, very protective of anything. This person reared up violently when some one asked to borrow a pen from him. I feel when some people are around but this fella I felt nothing, nadda zilch..... Almost as if they were not even there.

Thanks for your great efforts with this thread, It has my fullest attention.

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Debra (1st May 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), Realeyes (1st May 2012), RunningDeer (1st May 2012)

18. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

thanks, Ria -- let's see how this round goes [wink, smile]

yes, those are good questions , Realeyes -- thank you -- so good to meet you

i hope i am not coming across as having all the answers -- by sharing info & experiences we can put some pieces of the puzzle in place, i think & hope -- like your pm's -- i will respond

tho i have noticed that all the women [it always seems to be women w/the Reptilians, or almost always] who have pm 'd me about experiences w/Reptilians -- we all seem to have to back off & pull away for awhile after trusting & sharing w/another some details -- i don't think any of us wants to stir more memories up, & we've been programmed not to remember anyway -- i do the back-away thing too

well, on to your first thought-provoking question

from Realeyes' post # 102

i have come to the conclusion that the only people on this Earth -- or should i say peoples-- who truly have 'benevolent' ET DNA in them are the Original Peoples of the Earth -- so-called aboriginals -- like the Dogon tribe in W Africa -- i recently read that the Cherokee knew about some little blue fish-looking guys & were at war w/them -- the Cherokee won [ tho the White man did them in ] -- many of our Native Americans know more about the Star People than they tell the world

i recently heard from a reliable source that the Mohawk Elders/Shamans are beginning to break their silence about the Reptilians, for instance

of course the NWO is doing its best to wipe out all the Original Peoples wherever they are -- competing DNA, perhaps, &/or fearing the higher energy that some of the 'seeded' [ kind of a weird word in light of the 'harvest' picking up speed ] tribes/people could access thru contact w/home base, whether planet or ship

i'd say that the NWO is now 'seeding' the Earth w/their Grey [& God knows what else] clones & w/the kinds of supersoldiers whom James Casbolt & Duncan O'Finiaon & Russ Dizdar & others are talking about -- the latest improved model, using the continally advancing technolgy that they are getting the Humans to make for them w/the valuable opposable thumbs [regressing technology, i'd call it ]

this is a crime against Humanity, what they are doing to children to turn them into these supersoldiers

but the kind of hybrids you & i are -- it's all about the bloodlines -- the Reptilian DNA -- it was customary in feudal days for the Lord to sire many 'bastards' & thus 'spread his seed' -- they keep track of those kids & their descendants also

it seems that the more Reptilian DNA in a Human, the more they control things so that you meet & mate w/someone else w/hi Reptilian DNA - like the inbred 'royal' families

it makes sense from a take-over-an-entire planet p.o.v.

what Humans seem to not want to see or accept is that they are another species of Earth's Animals -- originally created by the Creator -- & a beautiful Animal, too, w/that nifty straight spine w/the Chakras -- the other Animals have souls also -- the cruelty to the other Animals on this planet is part of your degrading & de-Humanizing

another form of 'seeding' going on is a soul 'walking in' to an Earth Human body -- there are some very un-ethical walk-ins going on right now -- mostly Greys, it seems

& there are a few of us here who volunteered to come into an Earth Human body during this time on Planet Earth from higher dimensions, or ETs who come from SPIRITUALLY advanced races to try to help in our various ways -- different missions -- some are the original soul [Starseeds], some walk-in [ethically] when the original soul 'walks out' of the body

a lot of us are targetted for abductions & have really awful childhoods

hope that made sense & answered your question, Realeyes

wyn

19. Link to Post #55
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Ammit (here)
    Hi all

I would like to ask a few questions if I may regarding hybrids and different types amongst us.

Wynderer,,

I work with a lot of different people and have done for years, I have met those who seem different from the others in ways of quickness to judge, superiority beliefs, loving and trustfull and others that are plain evil with intent to just assist anyone in failiure.

As I believe we have hybrids etc amongst us and also have desire to be able to tell these different folk apart, could you, if you are willing, explain anyother known differences as in facial , body and personality differences please.

I have experienced strange feelings from some folk, and I think the worst was meeting someone (male ) who seemed to have a total lack of expression in the eyes, very protective of anything. This person reared up violently when some one asked to borrow a pen from him. I feel when some people are around but this fella I felt nothing, nadda zilch..... Almost as if they were not even there.

Ammit
    Scary isn’t it? I have been face to face with a few Sociopaths, most of us cannot sense it… they are great at mimicking normal human behavior. You got lucky to get away because they seem to notice when people see what they are. Honestly it would be hard to tell apart a classic sociopath and a cloaked or reptilian hybrid in a police lineup without some experience with a known hybrid... IMHO
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 1st May 2012 at 12:13.

20. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Hi all

Wynderer,,

Ammit
    Scary isn’t it? I have been face to face with a few Sociopaths, most of us cannot sense it… they are great at mimicking normal human behavior. You got lucky to get away because they seem to notice when people see what they are. Honestly it would be hard to tell apart a classic sociopath and a cloaked or reptilian hybrid in a police lineup without some experience with a known hybrid... IMHO
    i think they are one & the same -- tho some sociopaths are under pure demonic influence alone

21. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

from Rantaak's post # 104

Such a display of power is truly a rare occurrence and is coincidentally incapable of appearing on youtube or video (to my knowledge).

it's not a 'display of power ' -- it's a breakdown of their ability to hold their Human form because of the new energies coming in -- Arizona Wilder mentioned this

this also explains why SO MANY CHILDREN ARE GOING MISSING RIGHT NOW -- some Reptilians who totally control/live in their Human bodies -- the Reptilian walk-ins -- need the blood of pure souls to keep their forms

22. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

thanks for your post, Ammit -- they sound like clones -- maybe when i write about my expereinces w/them, others will share & you'll put a piece or two of the puzzle into place

wyn

Hi all

Wynderer,,

Ammit

23. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Hi all

Wynderer,,

Ammit
    Yes Corey it is which is why I am asking to learn from others here who may have experience in such matters. I believe we will be seeing more strange people and behaviours as time nears. I believe we should all be informed of the differences.

Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ammit For This Post:

Debra (1st May 2012), GoingOn (19th May 2012), GoodETxSG (1st May 2012), Realeyes (1st May 2012), RunningDeer (1st May 2012), wynderer (1st May 2012)

25. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Ammit -- one thought -- trust yourself & your own intution/gut feelings -- there does seem to be an awakening of so-called 'psychic' abilities happening at this time -- perhaps 'quickening' is a better description

wyn

Hi all

Wynderer,,

Ammit
    Yes Corey it is which is why I am asking to learn from others here who may have experience in such matters. I believe we will be seeing more strange people and behaviours as time nears. I believe we should all be informed of the differences.

Ammit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast