+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exclusive censored oil news: Americans under attack. Gassed north to south

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Exclusive censored oil news: Americans under attack. Gassed north to south

http://tinyurl.com/2e755va

The nation's people, water and food supply is being contaminated north to south. A hurricane blowing in from the south or east would churn tropical waters, sweep more chemicals inland through wind and rain, and magnify suffering of Southerners. Already, toxic rain is being reported as far north from the Gulf as New York and as far east as Colorado, coating people and their food, seeping poison into the nation's water supply.

Now Michigan has become home of one of the nation's biggest oil spill disasters in history, and one of the most poisonous places to be with 860,000 gallons of crude heading for Kalamazoo, Michigan.

"They are warning residents that this oil is highly toxic with benzene, a carcinogen, and to stay away from the water - the fumes are strong apparently - and not even to try to help wildlife," stated Kalamazoo resident, Dr. Joetta Carr, in an email to the Examiner.

"Now I know why Ramtha said not to live on the east coast."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Exclusive censored oil news: Americans under attack. Gassed north to south

I live in Michigan and they are barely talking about this. Just crazy what's going on lately, pure craziness.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Maia Gabrial (5th November 2011), ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), sygh (6th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Exclusive censored oil news: Americans under attack. Gassed north to south

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100725.php

Susan Joy Rennison has an honors degree in physics and geophysics from a British university, she is an independent researcher and author of "Tuning the Diamonds - Electromagnetism & Spiritual Evolution". She joins us to talk about her new essay called "The Greatest Transition in the History of Mankind - The Return to Paradise" and what she calls "The New Cosmic Age". What is happening in our universe? How are we being influenced by cosmic changes and space weather? Topics Discussed: Space Weather, the Ether, 1989, Mayan Elders, Cosmic Energies, Space Environment, Killer Electrons, Gamma-Ray Bursts, Energies from Deep Space, Magnatars, Upgrade of the Human, Space-Time Changes, Earthquakes, Shifting Into a Higher Energy Point, The Effect on Humans, Clash of two Magnetic Fields, Plasma Manifestation of the World Tree, HAARP, EISCAT, Missile Defense Shield, X-Men, Crop Circle, "Evolutionary Bomb", Metaphysics, Synesthesia, Near Death Experience, Intuition, Brain Rewired, Daniel Tammet, One out of Twenty Three, Raising The Kundalini Energy, Evolutionary Process, Norwegian Spiral, Plasma Phenomena, Plasma Mythology, Intelligence Supervising Everything in the Universe, Universal Intelligence, Jose Arguelles, Rainbow Bridge, 2012 and more. We'll go deeper into the areas of the plasma phenomena in our next hour with Susan. We talk about UFO's, "plasma entities" as another form of life that now is increasing in numbers on the planet , according to Susan. Are our ancestors returning? We talk about organic dust, earth lights, fire balls and the incredible number of sightings that are happening around the world. It's something else then nuts and bolts space ships, these are balls of light, ball lightning, orbs being seen. We tie in the crop template or crop circle communication aspect into this as well. Is there an interaction going on with this phenomena? We ask Susan how strange things will get in the future as an increase of cosmic rays and cosmic radiation seems to be the case. Planes have already been affected by cosmic radiation, how bad could it get? This is a very intriguing second hour that you shouldn't miss if you're curious to hear more about the phenomena and what Susan believes is going on and how this could pan out in the years to come.

This is a wonderful interview from RedIce Creations about the energies coming in and yeah, everything around here is crazy, people are nuts here. Most here are just drinking way too much.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st November 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Now Michigan has become home of one of the nation's biggest oil spill disasters in history, and one of the most poisonous places to be with 860,000 gallons of crude heading for Kalamazoo, Michigan.
    I live several miles north of Kalamazoo, and from what I've read about this "Michigan oil spill," it sounds like a complete mess. A lot of residents are being warned to stay away from the oil because of all the fumes from the chemicals in the oil. There are even some evacuations taking place, from what people around there are saying. It's an absolute mess.

The news stations aren't commenting on this ordeal much; I have heard very little on the carcinogenic properties of all this oil heading for Kalamazoo. I will give a few stations credit for at least giving residents a "heads up" to stay away from the spills, but not much is being said on the absolute toxicity this mess could bring.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Same here- I live a couple of hours north of Kalamazoo and there has been barely anything said about this spill up here. We are surrounded by the country's largest bodies of "fresh" water..it's unsettling to say the least.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Niobe For This Post:

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

I was just watching a video of the local MI news and the oil has reached Kalamazoo, gone through it and is now headed toward Lake Michigan. They estimated this "leak" to be equivalent to 155 back yard swimming pools filled with crude. This happened on Sunday night and it was called into 911 by residents. This pipeline company is based in Houston.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member ascendingstarseed's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-100725.php This is a wonderful interview from RedIce Creations about the energies coming in and yeah, everything around here is crazy, people are nuts here. Most here are just drinking way too much.
    Great interview, thanks for sharing! That's so good it's actually deserving of it's own thread, I was really impressed with Susan's breadth of knowledge and how well spoken she is on such complicated subjects. Good website too...

The gassing is quite disturbing...and what's crazy is the stupid media is hailing the fact the oil is disappearing when it's been atomized in the water so you just can't see it. But put it in a test tube it might blow up, or in the very least it's a toxic stew of oil and dispersants evaporating creating these gasses.
    Last edited by ascendingstarseed; 31st July 2010 at 11:33.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ascendingstarseed For This Post:

ROMANWKT (1st November 2011), sygh (6th November 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Same here- I live a couple of hours north of Kalamazoo and there has been barely anything said about this spill up here. We are surrounded by the country's largest bodies of "fresh" water..it's unsettling to say the least.
    I did see a couple segments on the local news for Grand Rapids/Kalamazoo last night that there was a good deal of progress being made to cleanup the oil. Here's a link:

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local...in-oil-cleanup

It's still a little early to say we're completely out of harm's way, but I was definitely happy to hear there might be a light at the end of the tunnel. All of the benzene from that spill sounded like a disaster, to say the least. I'm glad there's a lot of good people on the job working at the spill.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Personal story: Need to vent....The mom of a friend lives right on the river where the oil spilt in Marshall. I have family and friends in Battle Creek and K-zoo (as that's where I grew up). My dad drove through the area along I-94 and he said that he could barely breathe as he was going through it and was relieved when he got out of the toxic mess.

Needless to say, I'm angry about what happened in the K-zoo River, especially since a lot of people and have devoted a lot of time and energy to cleaning up the river because of all the industrial waste that had been dumped in there in previous eras. (In fact, I worked at an organization where this was a primary initiative of theirs) Also, because a lot of the rain or snow we get in my area comes from the SW MI area. And there isn't really much that I can do about any of it. A lot of people have spent a lot of time cleaning up the Great Lakes so that they can be usable and, well, Great - so I'm really livid and my heart goes out to everyone who lives in the area.

From what I've been able to gather the company is doing a better job cleaning up, but I wonder if it's just better PR - especially since I'm not directly in the area. Just please, pray for the people there.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcbc2010 For This Post:

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Just one small detail: What's this about not living on the East Coast? Does it include the northeast as well or just the coastal states?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Here is some updated news about this spill.

During the past 10-15 years, corporations have been allowed to run rampant and ignore many safety and moral issues. We now and into the future, will reap what they have sewn.

Enbridge: We'll buy 200 homes affected by Kalamazoo River oil spill

http://www.freep.com/article/2010080...iver-oil-spill

Law group aims to sue Enbridge over Michigan oil spill

http://www.freep.com/article/2010080...igan-oil-spill
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

sygh (6th November 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Humble Janitor, Ramtha had said years and years ago not to live on the east coast. I'm not remembering much but it was something about it would be a poisoned land, but don't quote me that. I no longer attend because I choose to keep my fabulous wealth.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

I just came across this video about what has happened to many in Michigan regarding the Enbridge oil spill. It's horrendous, and I liked the woman's simple plea for us to have very distinct demands and to work together. I imagine all of us along the gulf coast need to heed this as well. It's not being talked about in the news. I pray for each person directly impacted and suffering from these spills. We need to detox our over taxed bodies, and get the poisons out of our environment. There is no need to wait for the Federal government, each state can do their own clean-up.

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member VaughnB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 203 posts

Corexit was used during the Exxon Valdez disaster in Alaska. Everyone affiliated with the cleanup has died.

Similarly Corexit was used in the Gulf, and unfortunately it will have the same results.

Death and Coverup

Protect the Ocean

3 May 2010 – It has been confirmed that the dispersal agent being used by BP and the government is Corexit 9500, a solvent manufactured by Exxon via ..

It is all easier than you have been told.Simply change your consciousness
    My Video ChannelTao of the Traveler Transcendence The Story of Humankind Official Statement from the Occupy Movement

+ Reply to Thread