Page 130 of 383 FirstFirst 1 30 80 120 130 140 180 230 383 LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 7650

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #2581
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    wow -- once again i am amazed at how deep Earth Human denial can go...
    Would you like to rephrase that, so that I can understand what you mean.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

Chester (29th April 2012), Earth Angel (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), hectorlca (30th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2582
    United States Avalon Member Space_Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seigiarchon (here)
    If I can't defend my own castle, I would rather destroy it than to let it be used by my enemies.
    The most dangerous men on earth are the men with nothing to lose.
    99% of us have nothing to lose. Most of us are slaves of the systems subsisting on nothing.
    Look at the starving Africans. Look at the millions of factory slaves in Asia churning out stuff for the West for less than minimum wages and impoverished working and living conditions.
    So what if this Earth is destroyed in the process of evolution?
    The only people with everything to lose are rich and the elite.
    Poor people like us.. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain..
    I can tell you right now.. Plans are being put in place for the entire human race to be changed into light-beings by the end of this year..
    The only people who do not want humanity to be evolved into light-beings are the rich and elite who want a bloody slave race to carry out their factory work.
    Great minds think alike. We need to get the ball rolling and move ahead with mass arrests. To not even attempt mass arrests would be rolling over and giving up without a fight in which we lose. If we try, we may win and if not, we won't go down without a fight! I am just worried that most souls won't be given a chance to decide if they want to ascend end of this year because they are being denied the truth. I know the truth and have already decided I want to ascend. I have almost no idea how to ascend and wonder what will happen to most humans end of this year. One more thing, we have divine intervention by positive ETs that will greatly increase the success of mass arrests and other plans.

Are you talking about us or the 95% of sheeple who are still brainwashed and close minded?

edit: If any hats get eaten, make them out of paper, wear them then show a youtube video of you removing the paper hat and eating it bite by bite. Should be funny to watch!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Space_Ace For This Post:

aranuk (29th April 2012), DreamsInDigital (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), niki (30th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

5. Link to Post #2583
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I can tell you right now.. Plans are being put in place for the entire human race to be changed into light-beings by the end of this year..

The only people who do not want humanity to be evolved into light-beings are the rich and elite who want a bloody slave race to carry out their factory work.
    I am real sorry Stan and Dennis and Kimberly and others who are Drake/Plan supporters/believers –
    I wish that what is now a fantasy to me could come true in that the world would change that those who have been a part of the Satanic Cabal (and which I see as imposters as opposed to those who through bloodlines carried the sacred blood that was/is essential to what the old world knew as fairies) – true priest/kings served the people. The people were their responsibility. Not their food supply. Our current elite are nothing but sick energy sucking pretenders.

Anyways, to address why I mentioned Bill – you cannot discount his experience nor his likely well of resources – I gave you guys one resource and there he makes many good points.

And sadly I forgot to mention the contrarian views here on the Avalon forum who made several good arguments as to a.) Drake possibly being played and/or b.) the wisdom in this course of action as it may likely lead to much bigger problems than we are hoping.

Anyways, I would love to eat Bill’s hat too, trust me… the state of just about every single thing on this planet is utterly disgusting and to think this is what we are handing to our kids…. ridiculous.
    Last edited by Chester; 29th April 2012 at 00:18.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012), Unified Serenity (29th April 2012), we-R-one (29th April 2012), wynderer (29th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #2584
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

Non of us really know if the plan is real or not. No proof what so ever. Only speculations.

I'm neutral on this one. Being neutral means, I'm open minded, but have not jumped to any conclusion.
    Last edited by Neptun; 29th April 2012 at 00:18.

8. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Cjay (29th April 2012), danceblackcatdance (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), Herbert (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), Ivanhoe (29th April 2012), Kerrigan (4th May 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), OoLaLaFrenchGirl (30th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), Sabrina (29th April 2012), schneider (29th April 2012), Snookie (2nd May 2012), transiten (29th April 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012), unearth9 (1st May 2012), Unified Serenity (29th April 2012), we-R-one (29th April 2012), YvonneG (29th April 2012)

9. Link to Post #2585
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)

I am real sorry Stan and Dennis and Kimberly and others who are Drake/Plan supporters/believers –
    I wish that what is now a fantasy to me could come true in that the world would change that those who have been a part of the Satanic Cabal (and which I see as imposters as opposed to those who through bloodlines carried the sacred blood that was/is essential to what the old world knew as fairies) – true priest/kings served the people. The people were their responsibility. Not their food supply. Our current elite are nothing but sick energy sucking pretenders.

Anyways, to address why I mentioned Bill – you cannot discount his experience nor his likely well of resources – I gave you guys one resource and there he makes many good points.

And sadly I forgot to mention the contrarian views here on the Avalon forum who made several good arguments as to a.) Drake possibly being played and/or b.) the wisdom in this course of action as it may likely lead to much bigger problems than we are hoping.

Anyways, I would love to eat Bill’s hat too, trust me… the state of just about every single thing on this planet is utterly disgusting and to think this is what we are handing to our kids…. ridiculous.
    Justoneman
    Your post is very pleasant, and I thank you for it even if I believe the info about Drake. This is the kind of conversation that makes us stronger!

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

Alekahn (29th April 2012), aranuk (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), karelia (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), Muzz (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), schneider (29th April 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012), we-R-one (29th April 2012)

11. Link to Post #2586
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Speaking of Bill...why doesn't he 'drop in' to his own website much anymore...I rarely see a new post of his, and rarely see him on the board,
    Is he no longer participating here ? I miss his input !
    If people can be made to believe absurdities, then they can be made to accept atrocities."

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

bennycog (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), schneider (29th April 2012), sygh (8th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012)

13. Link to Post #2587
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

Justoneman,

I think you are amazing and it is interesting because I do not consider myself a Drake "believer". I have not been believing just becasue he sounds good. And I see that you suspect that he is 99% sincere but has been mislead. I am interested in looking at what you mention here. Bill's post doesn't mean a lot to me or people's opinions in terms of me deciding. The reality is that WE are not doing anything except talking. We are not supporting anything, we are talking support. We have not been asked to do anything except to prepare with food and necessities, which would help us no matter what.

I don't care if Bill has to eat his hat or not. It is possible that Bill and others are afraid and are speaking from fear. However, I am interested in ordering the same mailing you did. I have come this far but checking everything that comes my way. The senario you paint is always a possibility, but what you have written is being channeled through your own brain and fears etc., as it happens for us all. So, although I had planned to stay off for a while, I am going to order the mailing and the write what my brain and consciousness has come up with.

And you must know that I deeply respect you for writing this. I would ask you to continue to have an open-mind...just like the militia folks are doing. Preparing, having an open-mind and being cautious and discerning.

Thank you again, Justoneman...

From "JustoneWoman" Yvonne

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Alekahn (29th April 2012), Chester (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), kizzey (29th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), Turcurulin (29th April 2012), Unified Serenity (29th April 2012), we-R-one (29th April 2012)

15. Link to Post #2588
    Thanks

Justoneman...how did you request the free mailing? Will subscribing do it?

thanks

subscribing asks for $48....
    Last edited by YvonneG; 29th April 2012 at 00:43. Reason: more

16. The Following User Says Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012)

17. Link to Post #2589
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

[

Hi Justoneman -- you seem to be a pretty aware person -- just want to warn you to expect some psy attacks -- don't let them get to your self-esteem

wyn

18. Link to Post #2590
    Thanks

Justoneman, you won't receive any psy attacks from me or those I know. I don't even know how to do one!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #2591
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

David Promotes weakness

1) Waiting for something to happen

2) Waiting someone else to take charge,

3) Waiting for someone else to clean up the mess.

Do not ever be ashamed of noticing that. David is easily manipulated, he's a perfect candidate for influence.

He promises a lot but he fails, personally fails, every topic he presents to his public in some fashion of another. He does not walk his talk. He your usual low level lite worker who managed to catch the public eye by essentially using other people's research.

There is no reason why anyone should trust someone who doesn't walk their talk.

He attracts those who are not empowered enough to help themselves. Some one else will come along.

Honestly I'm with you. I'd absolutely love nothing better than to set it all down, and let someone else clean my house. Who wouldn't.

That's how not how we get freedom. We will get equally dependent on the house cleaners.

And he attracts other weak people who are waiting for someone else to do something. That is just how energy works.

Do not EVER be ashamed for seeing through the bull****.

21. Link to Post #2592
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Justoneman, yesterday you were a traitor, today you are a changed man, tomorrow you will be a liar, and the day after you may be a changed man again. We all change from day to day. If I had to count the many times I changed my mind over the 43 years, we would be talking about it for the next 43 years. It's all good, man!

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

alxz (29th April 2012), bekrah (29th April 2012), Chester (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), kcbc2010 (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012), NancyV (29th April 2012), PurpleLama (29th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), Tane Mahuta (29th April 2012), toothpick (29th April 2012), Unified Serenity (29th April 2012), we-R-one (29th April 2012)

23. Link to Post #2593
    Thanks

I have tried to see how to get the free mailing Justoneman refers to and you can get it by emailing here and asking for free copy:

editor@worldaffairsbrief.com.
    Last edited by YvonneG; 29th April 2012 at 01:14. Reason: correction

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), sdv (29th April 2012)

25. Link to Post #2594
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

I don't see a way to get the article on David/Ben/Drake/The Plan anywhere on the site,

PLUS... the only way you can violate the copyright is to copy a written work verbatum... if it is altered even just 10% in the wording- it is not violating copyright laws...

so if you discuss it (in your own words) with someone you are safe...
    and I agree with YvonneG, we should not have to pay (register with real name and other identifying info) just to get a free newsletter sample

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xbusymom For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), RunningDeer (4th May 2012), sdv (29th April 2012), YvonneG (29th April 2012)

27. Link to Post #2595
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

no, it's not 'all good', Cilka -- maybe for you-- nice full tummy? nice home to live in? no bombs dropping outside your window or your children being forced into being child soldiers? or child sex slaves?

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Justoneman, yesterday you were a traitor, today you are a changed man, tomorrow you will be a liar, and the day after you may be a changed man again. We all change from day to day. If I had to count the many times I changed my mind over the 43 years, we would be talking about it for the next 43 years. It's all good, man!

28. Link to Post #2596
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

no, it's not 'all good', Cilka -- maybe for you-- nice full tummy? nice home to live in? no bombs dropping outside your window or your children being forced into being child soldiers? or child sex slaves?

Quote Posted by Cilka (here)
    Hey Wynderer, you just wrote in your last post that you were not going to answer to any of my posts. What happened here? Are you having a tantrum or something?

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), modwiz (29th April 2012)

30. Link to Post #2597
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Space_Ace (here)
    If I can't defend my own castle, I would rather destroy it than to let it be used by my enemies.
    The most dangerous men on earth are the men with nothing to lose.
    99% of us have nothing to lose. Most of us are slaves of the systems subsisting on nothing.
    Look at the starving Africans. Look at the millions of factory slaves in Asia churning out stuff for the West for less than minimum wages and impoverished working and living conditions.
    So what if this Earth is destroyed in the process of evolution?
    The only people with everything to lose are rich and the elite.
    Poor people like us.. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain..
    Great minds think alike. We need to get the ball rolling and move ahead with mass arrests. To not even attempt mass arrests would be rolling over and giving up without a fight in which we lose. If we try, we may win and if not, we won't go down without a fight! I am just worried that most souls won't be given a chance to decide if they want to ascend end of this year because they are being denied the truth. I know the truth and have already decided I want to ascend. I have almost no idea how to ascend and wonder what will happen to most humans end of this year. One more thing, we have divine intervention by positive ETs that will greatly increase the success of mass arrests and other plans.

Are you talking about us or the 95% of sheeple who are still brainwashed and close minded?

edit: If any hats get eaten, make them out of paper, wear them then show a youtube video of you removing the paper hat and eating it bite by bite. Should be funny to watch!
    Hi space age, you are right on brother.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012)

32. Link to Post #2598
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Speaking of Bill...why doesn't he 'drop in' to his own website much anymore...I rarely see a new post of his, and rarely see him on the board,
    Is he no longer participating here ? I miss his input !
    haven't you noticed that he comes in from time to time and delivers an opinion based on nothing but his hunches and takes off like the wind back to Equador.

Stan

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

DreamsInDigital (29th April 2012), Eram (29th April 2012), Holly Lindin (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), Lefty Dave (29th April 2012), YvonneG (29th April 2012)

34. Link to Post #2599
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by YvonneG (here)
    Justoneman...how did you request the free mailing? Will subscribing do it?

thanks

subscribing asks for $48....
    http://www.joelskousen.com/

in the first paragraph they say this - You can request a one-time free sample of the briefs by sending an email to editor@worldaffairsbrief.com.

At this point I see they have an updated Newsletter so I suggest you request the one that covered Drake, etc. That "brief" as they call it was dated April 20, 2012

the title is - Beware the Claims of “Drake” and Fulford

Let me know if that doesn't work.

It was not just that Bill is thumbs down on it - it is that Bill directed us to access this resource and the article raises good points and in many cases makes several compelling arguments its baloney.

I wanted to believe it could change - the US... in fact the world, but I have been under influence from negative ETs (as I have proven in other posts made elsewhere on this forum) and because of several posters showing me the light... I saw all the Drake stuff in a different light as well.
    Last edited by Chester; 29th April 2012 at 02:09.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), KiwiElf (29th April 2012), sdv (29th April 2012)

36. Link to Post #2600
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xbusymom (here)
    I don't see a way to get the article on David/Ben/Drake/The Plan anywhere on the site,

PLUS... the only way you can violate the copyright is to copy a written work verbatum... if it is altered even just 10% in the wording- it is not violating copyright laws...

so if you discuss it (in your own words) with someone you are safe...
    and I agree with YvonneG, we should not have to pay (register with real name and other identifying info) just to get a free newsletter sample
    I have tried to see how to get the free mailing Justoneman refers to and you can get it by emailing here and asking for free copy:

editor@worldaffairsbrief.com.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Eram (29th April 2012), sdv (29th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 130 of 383 FirstFirst 1 30 80 120 130 140 180 230 383 LastLast