Page 156 of 383 FirstFirst 1 56 106 146 156 166 206 256 383 LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 7651

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #3101
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

Quote Posted by sunflower (here)
    Quote And in the Fulford blog comments section -- there is a lively community of people who post there every week; people ranging from idiots (like me) to trolls to intellectual heavyweights who post really interesting stuff
    definitely not!

;-D... Thanks, sunflower ...

2. Link to Post #3102
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    I've posted this twice elsewhere here today. I think it is appropriate.

excellent video! this"get up -go to work-come home and eat-go to bed and do it again the next day until you die stuff " MUST STOP! I could be back in management in retail yet I CHOOSE NOT TO PLAY THE GAME ANY LONGER. I choose STAYING AWAKE and the love of our planet and people above GREED AND CORUPTION .

3. The Following User Says Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

Mozart (12th June 2012)

4. Link to Post #3103
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by danceblackcatdance (here)
    Don't they have enough money already to last them till whenever...
    Nope, cause it ain't real money... and even if they have stashed tons of gold, if Fulford and Wilcock are correct, it'll be as plentiful as the sand on the seashore. Like sand, we can use it to pave the streets.

If I had my way, we could use the cabal as filler material for bridge abutments like they did Jimmy Hoffa....

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (12th June 2012), mosquito (13th June 2012), Mozart (12th June 2012)

6. Link to Post #3104
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)

If I had my way, we could use the cabal as filler material for bridge abutments like they did Jimmy Hoffa....

LOL -- I'll help ya, buddy!

They'd be "useless pillars of society".

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (12th June 2012), mosquito (13th June 2012), Prodigal Son (13th June 2012)

8. Link to Post #3105
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I say give them the jobs of janitors, garbage truck guys, etc. Make them sweat do the difficult work while we sit back and drink champagn.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

mosquito (13th June 2012), Mozart (12th June 2012)

10. Link to Post #3106
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

if this **** goes down i think they should be put in a zoo.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

mosquito (13th June 2012), Mozart (12th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #3107
    Thanks

... and fed to the lions, tigers and Grizzly bears.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (12th June 2012)

14. Link to Post #3108
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Quote Posted by MargueriteBee (here)
    I say give them the jobs of janitors, garbage truck guys, etc. Make them sweat do the difficult work while we sit back and drink champagn.
    Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    ... and fed to the lions, tigers and Grizzly bears.
    Hey folks,

Please, don´t get me wrong with this one.

I don´t want to sound as a moralist, but saying such things just makes me remember of Orwell´s Animal Farm little book...

You know, that book which talks about a bunch of animals who fight the human tyranny on a farm and then, when they win the revolution, they end up just like the old farmers, doing the same horrible things that they were fighting against before winning...

Will we ever learn the lesson?

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 12th June 2012 at 20:10.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

anthony (13th June 2012), misericordia (12th June 2012), mountain_jim (12th June 2012), RUSirius (12th June 2012), Spirithorse (12th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #3109
    Avalon Member danceblackcatdance's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,245 times in 281 posts

'some animals are more equal than others'... ?

i don't accept that as a manifesto of a world i want to live in.

not sure i believe BF's stuff, but i too also hope to all-that-is that its true...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	aa.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	16864  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to danceblackcatdance For This Post:

mosquito (13th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #3110
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Stew on Sean Morton's AFR radio talking about the Illuminati meeting on the 20th - 21st at Kimble Castle in Colorado, calling for many to show up and film them.

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/schedules.html
    Last edited by gripreaper; 16th June 2012 at 02:57.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Chester (18th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #3111
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

This is interesting ..
    http://languagemagazine.com/?page_id=3933

Clif High discusses how we can write our own future through our uses of language

Linguistic maverick, internet nomad, and intrepid futurist Clif High believes that we can write our own future through our uses of language. Elusive, High’s virtual demeanour plays a cool hand, and he has his followers, many of whom frequent the upper echelons of various nation states and companies. High claims his data prophesized 9/11 and he maintains beliefs that as a species we are all collectively psychic. The question is: could he and his methods be on to something at the fringe of linguistic studies?

High collects data with his own web bots, scouring the internet for content. The collected content is scanned and rated for “emotive” value. Running algorithms of his own creation on the “emotively rated” data, High creates reports based on his results. He contests that while there are other companies trying to mimic his certain brew of data evaluation, they don’t have the years of experience that he does in surveying and analyzing the data to make adequate predictions. His contention is that deep in the data – manifested in corpus beyond corpus of internet language usage – lies our potential future… already written by us. Claiming predictions that his data foresaw 9/11 and the Japanese earthquake of 2011, High seems certain other catastrophic events are ahead for the next ten years, unless things change — through language use.

Extraordinary as they may seem, Clif’s techniques share some features with everyday search engines like Google. Data, collected by “spyders” that trawl the internet for content, is measured for “tension,” and matched with particular keywords of different emotive values. High says, “My process works by way of the delta of language expressed in common contexts over time reduced to archetypes and projected forward based on numeric quantifiers.” After various procedures to map the data from its sources, High identifies prominent themes — and postulates these themes reflect our collective current thinking as ways of opening doors to our thoughts in future contexts.

High is a risk taker, selling his results for $10 a slice to his following band of fellow pie-eaters. He keeps his techniques close to his chest to avoid their use for destructive means, and chooses only to deliver necessary broadcasts through his website. Despite his mysterious internet radio presence, High — who refers to himself as a time monk, maintains that the future of our natural, political, and economic world is within our control; and that a bold reflection of what is to come can be found in the realms of our language usage. If language use can predict the future, it can thereby alter the future. And this changes everything.

There can be big money in controlling the future.

These unconventional methods have a mixed worldwide reception. Whilst organizations in the West have begun to adopt such techniques for corporate use, the Chinese government has blocked his website halfpasthuman.com on grounds of “superstition.”

High believes that the words we use can change the world we live in. “Language, in all its forms… will be actually propelling human civilization changes this year” he remarks. “Linguists will be frequently commenting on their ‘wonder’ and ‘awe’ over the developing nature of language in our solar system.” As the past 10 years have seen a building anticipation of change in the English language alone, Clif considers the notion to be a more global affair. His findings are affected by new “flows” or worldwide varieties of language and thus he tailors his data searches appropriately — “there are about forty different languages being sampled now” — including several varieties of English, Cyrillic, and Sanskrit languages.

Crediting his schooling in a post-second world war Europe for his fascination with language, High maintains that his years as a computer programmer led him to his alternative means of analysis. However, in today’s society which constantly demands evidence and validity, he has to prove himself. Clif explains, “All humans are psychic… we are standing waves that can be considered as ‘antenna’” — implying our collective actions as a species transcend the conscious mind. He adds “One manner is in word choices… thus the events outside our control are not outside our perception,” and that this notion leads us to predictions of events beyond our control, thus bridging the gap between predictions of language compared with those of natural disasters.

Maintaining a positive attitude and faith in the “thinking public and the powers that be” as the “overwhelmingly negative” emotive values associated with many of his data finds, High is yet to be discouraged and continues his work producing predictions for the next decade. Is his work the making of quantum linguistics? “None that can be let out into the wild at this time,” he says.

For now, only time will tell if a “standing wave” can help predict a sea change in current thinking.
    In the meantime, enjoy your pie.

Athina Kontos is a regular contributor to Language Magazine. Clif High’s research can be found at halfpasthuman.com. The entire interview with High is available here at http://languagemagazine.com/?page_id=4066.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

modwiz (18th June 2012), mountain_jim (18th June 2012)

22. Link to Post #3112
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,532 times in 8,691 posts

Quote Is his work the making of quantum linguistics?
    He's touching upon some areas that Terence McKenna (Language About The Unspeakable) often talked about, concerning Language and Reality.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Debra (18th June 2012), modwiz (18th June 2012), Zencat (19th June 2012)

24. Link to Post #3113
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    He's touching upon some areas that Terence McKenna (Language About The Unspeakable) often talked about, concerning Language and Reality.

I love the wisdom pool here at Avalon. Thanks for this Mountain Jim.

Zebra

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Debra For This Post:

mountain_jim (19th June 2012)

26. Link to Post #3114
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,532 times in 8,691 posts

Quote Posted by Zebra (here)
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)

I love the wisdom pool here at Avalon. Thanks for this Mountain Jim.

Zebra
    Some quotes from Terence (lot of good ones here not related to this topic):

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quot...erence_McKenna

Quote "The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”

"My voice speaking is a monkey's mouth making little mouth noises that are carrying agree-upon meaning, and it is meaning that matters. Without the meaning one has only little mouth noises ”
    ― Terence McKenna, The Archaic Revival

“There is a transcendental dimension beyond language... It's just hard as hell to talk about!”

"A conclusion of that same era was that language is alive. I experienced this very concretely on acid. English as an animal, a kind of amoebae, extending its pseudopodia of description into every nook and cranny of reality, a kind of syntactical Los Angeles, ever growing, expanding and including more and more empty or natural territory into its grid of meaning. Wasn’t it Burroughs who observed that “Language is a virus from outer space?” What does it want with us, and how can we tell if it won’t tell us? And then how can we trust its message since even the act of deconstructing it involves a total commitment to it as both means and end? ETs and countless other almost realities or wannabe realities seem to be the minor flora and fauna of a purely linguistic domain. And then there is the ambiguity of memory…It is more and more amazing to me that we can sustain the hallucination of any meaning at all."
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th June 2012 at 16:25.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Debra (27th June 2012)

28. Link to Post #3115
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a longtime fan of Henrick myself. His is the most lucid, objective show I listen to. He states very clearly at the beginning of the interview that this is not intended to be an ad hominem attack on anyone, that Clif is just stating his p.o.v. and all sides of any question/debate need to be heard. Clif was the golden boy of the internet for quite a while and so still gets some measure of respect from interviewers; and now he gets razored regularly because he stuck his neck out in putting forth some educated conjecture that didn't pan out. Even he says he's not right that much of the time and people need to keep their own discernment--but because of his brilliant successes that have occurred more often than just straight guesswork, his predictions deserve to be folded into the info equations along with the rest of it.

In Kerry's recent interview of Courtney Brown, he takes the position that no one can truly predict the future because it is a very plastic, changing thing right up to the moment it occurs because of the multiple universe, several timeline state of affairs; the most any can do is put forth an educated guess based on current trends--and on what universe/timeline you resonate with. Clif has said much the same thing, often, but makes the mistake, imo, in making alarmist predictions that sound as if he's fully certain they will occur; he also takes very strong, damning positions about people based on his own personal projections--same thing we all do, really. People can be quite brilliant, quite educated and quite flawed, all at the same time.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

Debra (27th June 2012)

30. Link to Post #3116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

It has become impossible for the cabal to hide the truth; they are being defeated

Benjamin Fulford, June 26, 2012

Last week the cabal controlled media in the West tried to pretend the Rio summit was a failure even though $513 billion was pledged by 100 nations to fight poverty and environmental destruction. It was a cabal failure because $513 billion that, in the past, would have been handed over to the rich by the poor is instead being given by middle income countries to the poorest countries. This is undeniable proof the international boycott of the war-mongering, mass murdering leaders of the United States and many European countries is intensifying. The cabalists are trying to pass the pain on to their own slave people and this is why there is a “financial crisis” in the West.

The cornered cabalists are threatening, yet again, to start WW3, this time in Syria, but they know they will all be hunted down and killed if they seriously try to carry out their plan to murder 5 billion people. They have only one choice, and that is to appear in front of a truth and reconciliation committee and ask for forgiveness.

There are no deadlines being given because you cannot give a deadline to a dying monster, you just have to wait for nature to take its course.

In fact the Rockefellers, Rothschilds and other cabal families are even now negotiating with the White Dragon Society for a win-win solution to the ongoing stand-off. These negotiations have reached many agreements in principle.

Essentially, the Rothschilds and Rockefellers want to continue to be plutocrats carrying out massive investment projects even as they understand the days of secret, centralized control by a family run cabal must end. The question is whether the military and agency types are feeling generous enough to allow them amnesty in exchange for appearing before a truth and reconciliation committee.

In any case, there will be a meeting between a Rockefeller representative and a White Dragon representative in Asia this week that may clarify things somewhat.

There is a lot of talk of arrests this week, notably from “Drake,” however, our direct sources cannot confirm this. As David Icke pointed out, this writer has in the past quoted sources claiming deadlines that came and went with nothing happening. That is why we no longer quote specific deadlines.

The White Dragon Society itself has never put out a specific deadline. It merely tries to drain the financial swamp until all the swamp creatures are flushed out. However, since it is hard to know exactly how many creatures there are or how deep the swamp is, it would be a mistake to come up with specific dates. If some sort of mass action was planned, we would certainly not give the bad guys any advance warning.

However, we do have some interesting new disclosures to make. A Chinese communist government source revealed some interesting secret history that is useful as background information to the current “financial crisis.”

The information was corroborated by a CIA source.

The story is that when President Nixon formally recognized the Chinese communist government in the early 1970’s he gave them some of the gold that the Chinese Nationalist government had evacuated to the US in the 1930’s. In exchange, he asked the Chinese to help the US avenge their humiliation in Vietnam. The Chinese communists agreed and kept their promise by invading Vietnam in 1979. When they did that, the Soviet Union sent a large tank army into the desert region of China. Deng Xiaoping then ordered that army destroyed with a hydrogen bomb. After that, the Chinese withdrew from Vietnam to prevent the situation from escalating out of control.

This explains the sudden warming between China and the US in the 1970’s. It also explains the difference of opinion between the Nationalist government in Taiwan and the mainland Chinese government over the rights to some of the historical gold.

However, both sides agree, as do 150 nations, that the historical treasures of the world should be used to back a new financial system that will strive to end poverty and stop environmental destruction. Even the British Royal family and the British Commonwealth are on board now.

The remaining cabal controlled countries, mainly Western Europe and the US, however, are still fighting tooth and nail to prevent this from happening.

Last week this writer, at the request of the White Dragon Society and the Red and Blue went to visit Father William Currie, Dean emeritus of the Jesuit Sophia University in Tokyo, Japan. This writer first met Father Currie more than 30 years ago when he studied at Sophia. Father Currie is a long term colleague of Jesuit “Black Pope” Adolfo Nicholas. Father Currie was asked to get Vatican help to release 7000 trillion yen that are sitting frozen in the accounts of the Bank of Japan.

He was told that Catholic charities could distribute those funds in proportion to the amount of Catholics in the world. That would have meant 10 million yen each (about $120,000) for every Catholic man, woman and child on earth.

He was also told and shown documents proving that 2 billion Asians had a belief system compatible with Christianity and were offering an alliance with the Catholic Church to fight poverty and end environmental destruction.

He refused point blank to even pass on the evidence or request to his colleagues. This made it very clear to this writer that the Catholic Church top hierarchy is more interested in creating a centrally controlled global fascist empire than it is in helping the poor and preserving the environment.

In fact, if you think about it, the Catholic Church, spiritual and temporal heirs to the Roman Empire, murdered Jesus Christ. They then publicly displayed, in effigy, his tortured and murdered body as a warning to other slaves. The last thing the Catholic Church wants is for the Messiah to return because the first thing Christ would do if he returned would be to denounce and then forgive his murderers.

Father Currie was then told that Adolfo Nicholas would become Peter the Roman, the last pope. Even if Catholic hierarchy tries to weasel out of their destiny by appointing someone else, whoever they appoint will be the last pope.

This does not mean that the Christian faith and God that exists in the hearts of most Catholics will end. It merely means that the Satanic gangsters at the top of the church hierarchy, who were never Christian even from the founding days of Christianity, will finally face the wrath of the true creator.

Nor does this mean the White Dragon Society is advocating the destruction of Rome and all its historical treasures as is mentioned in the prophecy of Peter the Roman. It merely means that if the gangsters holding up inside the Vatican (especially the Vatican bank) do not give up, events will escalate inevitably towards their doom.

In a related development, the recently arrested fugitives from the Aum Shinrikyo cult that was responsible for releasing deadly Sarin gas into the Tokyo subway system have fingered Kim Jong Il as the mastermind behind that attack. The trail from Kim Jong Il leads to the Satanic P2 lodge that controls the Vatican.

The wife of Japanese power broker Ichiro Ozawa is also giving testimony that points towards the P2 as being the ultimate source of the order to set off a nuclear and tsunami terror attack against Japan on March 11, 2011.

A recent attempt to poison this writer with a heart attack inducing drug has been detected. The Satanists need to understand the days when they could murder, bribe and lie their way out of trouble have ended. Humanity as a whole will now be motivated by friendship and love, not by terror.

31. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Blueskywalking (26th June 2012), genevieve (26th June 2012), mosquito (26th June 2012), mountain_jim (26th June 2012), peter44 (25th June 2012), Reinhard (26th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2012), RUSirius (25th June 2012), sandy (26th June 2012), spiritguide (27th June 2012), StarDust (25th June 2012), WhiteFeather (26th June 2012)

32. Link to Post #3117
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Sorry, but I thought we were past all this nonsense..?

33. Link to Post #3118
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Almost like wilcock, fulford says that him and his ninja's
    are going to do something to stop the NWO, but then they
    never do. He tells you the cabal is on the run but yet,they
    are the ones still running this planet. It's not very hard to
    figure out who is lying here....

How long are people going to keep believing this crap
    before they finally wake up.

BELIEVE NO-ONE

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2012), slipknotted (26th June 2012)

35. Link to Post #3119
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

I still love old Ben. If nothing else, he keeps this subject of Tyranny at the forefront of people's minds. I have to admit his posts are getting a little tired, but worthy of a short read.

FF

36. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2012)

37. Link to Post #3120
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Ben tells some truth and mixes it with his slant. Like the Rio Summit where the U.S. didn't even show up, let alone pledge. We are so broke because of the miserable failure it was to have bailed out the banks, and yes, the car industry because except for FORD, the only care manufacturer that didn't take the bail out money, the manufacturers who did ended up filing for bankruptsy anyway.

And then there's Agenda-21, the way and means of creating a Central World Government via a carbon tax, which was something a U.S. Ex-vice President, Al Gore, almost single handly put on the map here, in the U.S. But before that, there was NAFTA, AFTA, and CAFTA the huge trade corridor that splits the U.S. in two, and exists as possibly the single largest attrocity to the environment our world has ever seen. These tariff "Free Trade" routes were created in order to make more jobs for people in poorer countries -and it was actually supposed to be good for the environment. What it turned into is another story though, isn't it. But for Ben to claim its all about 150 other countries making it happen? Nope, this was a planned sale.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/06/u-n-green...cat_orig=world

Speaking more of NAFTA here a little more can be learned concerning trade between the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. See, this is nothing like Ben has said but there have been some huge inside deals going on around it -with imminent domain playing a part too. Actual theft of U.S. lower and middle class wealth was taken by the stock exchange via, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac, prior to the blank checks the Feds started writting. The taxless tax. And the people's hands are financially tied behind their backs as to anything they can do about it, other than fight.

Further, that money went into investing in other countries by the corporate world. No need to wonder why Bush bought land in Paraguay either.

Any question left as to why Arizona has no right to defend their boarders from illegal immigrants the south? No need to wonder why President Obama doesn't want voters to have to show some form of Identification before casting their vote, right?

And yes, NAFTA was, and has been VERY BUSY since 2008 while so many had their eyes on the stock exchange. American ports have been sold to foreign investors too, as has the NAFTA highway, though one would recognize a few private names and corporate names. I tried to find the list of ownership I found earlier, but alas, I've lost it. If someone could find it, I'd appreciate it.

Now, who profited by the sale of the U.S.? We've named quite a few of them. Its not like Bensays, they really don't give a %*$!, they got theirs.

At any rate, isn't it amazing as to just how blind we are, even when we think we aren't?
    See the links below.

http://www.ustr.gov/trade-agreements...greement-nafta

http://www.greatdreams.com/political...hway_facts.htm

Forgive me for my poor writing skills this evening... I'm REALLY tired. You know what I'm saying. Feel free to add to it or clean it up.

Cheers,

Robin
    Last edited by sygh; 26th June 2012 at 06:08.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

eva08 (26th June 2012), Maia Gabrial (26th June 2012), mountain_jim (26th June 2012), Reinhard (26th June 2012), Robert J. Niewiadomski (26th June 2012), sunflower (27th June 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 383 FirstFirst 1 56 106 146 156 166 206 256 383 LastLast