+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Very strange astral travel <?>experience......

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member truth4me's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,290 times in 1,094 posts

Default Very strange astral travel <?>experience......

Before I say what I experienced I want to say this. Since October I've had this ringing in my left ear. Some day's pain would be with it and other days just a ringing/sizzle type sound. Went to the doctor and hospital and everything pretty much checked out okay. So 3 days ago the ringing stopped. Best I felt in months so here's the experience.

This morning about 3 a.m. I fell into a deep sleep and my 3-D body was asleep yet I was fully consciously awake. That in it's self is not strange for I do that quite often. What was strange is that I was standing in front of a large mural with Egyptian symbols and pictures of Egyptian people. I mean it was huge! Then I looked at my right arm reach out and touch it and it, the mural , started spinning clockwise and it stopped and then a computer screen popped up and numbers and words started scrolling and scrolling fast. While it was scrolling something was moving across the bottom of the screen from left to right and I could not make out what it was.

I awoke from that state of mind and my left ear was ringing again and still is ringing as I type this. I often wonder if I have been abducted at times. This was a strange astral travel <?> for sure. The great awakening and opening of the "3rd eye" is wonderful yet there are times that I wonder if I'm not going insane........
    Last edited by truth4me; 30th April 2012 at 02:28.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to truth4me For This Post:

alxz (30th April 2012), Fred Steeves (30th April 2012), Richard S. (30th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Very strange astral travel <?>experience......

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.
    Im not able to contribute with info. still trying to open my third eye.
    peace
    The truth is easy. That's why I don't trust the government.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Wow, that's a good one truth4me. Now take this with a grain of salt, because I'm just a Florida cracker who swings a hammer for a living. From my experience, thus far anyway, "dreams" as you describe are most often very real interdimensional happenings. So having said that, I don't doubt for one second you were literally in the time/space you describe.

What has come to bother me about the technological angle of many of these type of experiences is exactly that, the technological aspect. Surely there are infinite parralel universes of us, and of course many we intermingle with like the one of which you speak appear to be much more advanced. What I wish to throw out there is that our truest self is infinite in nature, and we can go home to that at any time we wish.

Our true essence needs no technology what so ever, so therefore an ultra high tech interdimensional mingling, or say witnessing a "Project bluebeam" situation, is not likely to impress me. We are currently in a window of opportunity where we can simply skip from point A to point Z, but only if we so choose. Or, we can stop anywhere along our way through the alphabet and melt back into some other bright shiny object with a gleam in our eye.

That fascinating place in Egypt to which you were re-introduced is as important as any other aspect of truth4me's overall experience, and by all means be always thankful for such peaks behind the veil.

Just don't get comfortable there is all I'm saying. The sky is the limit, and then a whole lot more.

Cheers,
    Fred

P.S. Oh, and thanks for sharing that.

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

I think that you are accessing the past somehow through time travel, through dreaming you will also be able to access the future as past present and future are occuring at the same time. I have been having really strange dreams lately also, and when I wake up my body feels like I have been hit by a two by four, and I am always incredibly tired the next day. I feel that at this time there is something happening to the time space continuum, and because of these changes some people are more sensitive to the changes, consider yourself to be the lucky person. Regarding the ringing in your ear, I usually get an incredible itch inside my left year.

Don't try to fight it, and I dont think it's an abduction so don't fear it. Your dreams will get even more incredible. I have been dreaming every night for the past month, seriously, every night, and i cannot wait what place I will be traveling to every night. And on top of all that your intuition will get better as well, it's like you will know things before they happen especially about people.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Fred Steeves (30th April 2012), truth4me (30th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread