+ Reply to Thread

Thread: That Feeling of Being Watched

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default That Feeling of Being Watched

I had to share this with you all and would appreciate your thoughts.

Today I headed down to my local favorite coffee shop for my morning cup of coffee. As I was standing in line waiting to order, I noticed a man and woman come into the shop and stand immediately behind me. I actually felt their presence before I turned around to give a friendly smile. As I turned, I noticed that the woman, who was attractive and quite tall, was looking at me with what I would describe as curiosity and interest. No big deal right? I picked up my coffee and went to the counter that had the milk and sugar. As I turned to leave, I saw that this woman was still standing not far from me, she had turned towards me, following me with her entire body, almost looking right through me. I once again smiled and she turned towards me, watching me walk out of the coffee shop. I felt that I was being watched as I walked to my vehicle and drove away.

Now it gets better. Just a few minuted ago, my wife and I were sitting having a chat. I had just poured myself a rum and cranberry juice with ice. I turned to my wife and said that I suddenly had the feeling of being watched again. We were sitting right beside our front room window. I started to discuss the strange happening at the coffee shop earlier in the day. As I was trying to describe the bizarre feeling I had experienced, my glass suddenly made a high pitched type sound. It instantly cracked all the way around the glass but it didn't explode. A complete 360 degree crack. We were both very startled and just looked at each other. I have felt very strange ever since, so I thought I'd post this to a thread. My wife is the world's biggest skeptic, and she was even weirded out!

I'm actually having trouble describing how she looked at me. It's not that she was looking at me, but how she was looking at me.

Sesan
    The Universe is Consciousness.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sesan For This Post:

Alex Laker (30th April 2012), christian (30th April 2012), Draco (30th April 2012), Earth Angel (30th April 2012), Heather2017 (30th April 2012), Mad Hatter (30th April 2012), Rainbowbrite (30th April 2012), RUSirius (30th April 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Default Re: That Feeling of Being Watched

Sesan, do you have a job with the government that requires high security? Maybe someone is keeping an eye on you.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

No Cilka I am by no means that important. Even after re-reading my post, I am not really sure how to describe her "look." She was not threatening at all. Her look was almost child like? Inquisitive?

5. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,205 times in 355 posts

Hmm....maybe she detected something different from you, I don't want to say she was an alien but maybe you emit something different into the world and she/it detected it. You should ask your higher self to show you in your dream tonight what this experience was supposed to mean. Let us know tomorrow what you dreamt. For me dreams are more powerful than meditation. Try it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cilka For This Post:

Rainbowbrite (30th April 2012), Sesan (30th April 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Wow Cilka! I was just thinking about that exact thing. I didn't really want to mention the "alien" thing, although it felt much like that. Thank you for that. I will most definitely keep you posted on my findings. I appreciate your thoughts!
    Sesan

8. Link to Post #6
    Albania Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,902 times in 467 posts

Feelings of being watched is for different reasons. Of being watched by other humans, by SpyCams, by ghosts or ET's. I had feelings of all of them in different situations.

As for your case, not all humans are "normal" there are few of them who see much more what we can't see. So my advice try to talk to them next time you might learn something.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eagle Eye For This Post:

Alex Laker (30th April 2012), Sesan (30th April 2012)

10. Link to Post #7
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,165 times in 2,963 posts

Sometimes stuff like that happens to us, so that we experience uncanny sensations that remind us, that magic is real and to keep exploring this.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Rainbowbrite (30th April 2012), RUSirius (30th April 2012), Sesan (30th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread