Thread: Prayer Circle for Animals Weekly Update

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Prayer Circle for Animals Weekly Update

Prayer Circle for Animals Weekly Update

Our prayers for all animals continue to circle the earth, to

uplift humanity's consciousness, and to bless the animals themselves.

Thank you for joining people around the world who are praying this

prayer in many different languages but all with the same love:

"COMPASSION ENCIRCLES THE EARTH FOR ALL BEINGS EVERYWHERE"

Just when we think we have heard all the worst atrocities human beings are perpetrating on animals, another one appears. In Defenders of Wildlife spring, 2012, magazine, there is a photo of fully alive horseshoe crabs lined up, each one clamped in a vice above a stainless steel counter, while their blood drips into bottles beneath them. This is done to over half a million crabs each year. I gasped when I saw. I didn't know. After some of their blood has been stolen, they are reportedly returned to the ocean. However, their numbers are declining, and biologists suspect this horrific treatment greatly reduces the likelihood they will survive once returned.

This sort of horror can only be conceived of and implemented by someone who has not questioned the prevailing cultural mindset of vampiric domination; the anthropocentric assumption that all others are things for certain human beings to use. This is the root of the suffering of all innocent animals and the devastation of the earth.

This is the foundation of our prayers for all beings-that the human heart awaken to reverence for all life. Once awakened, such violence will be unthinkable by all, just as it is unthinkable to us now. As Isaac Bashevis Singer wrote: "Even in the worm that crawls in the earth there glows a divine spark. When you slaughter a creature, you slaughter God."

May all beings, including all people, be happy and free.

With Love, peace, and gratitude from Judy

Please visit the website www.circleofcompassion.org often to see updates and special prayers, and also to join in our "A prayer a day for animals" which features a prayer for a different group of animals each day of the week. It is also a place to send ideas or prayer requests. Please forward this widely so that we may continue to add more people to our ever-expanding worldwide circle of compassion.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Prayer Circle for Animals Weekly Update

Circle of Compassion's Worldwide Prayer Circle for Animals

Compassion Encircles the Earth for All Beings

Here is the prayer:

A compaixao esta a rodear a terra para todos os seres em todos os logares (Portugese)
    Incurajeaza compasiunea pentru toate fiintele sa inconjoare pamintul. (Romanian)

Que la compassion fasse le tour de la terre pour toutes les créatures. (French)
    Que la compasión rodee la tierra para todas sus criaturas. (Spanish)
    Welas asih melingkupi bumi bagi seluruh makhluk (Indonesian)
    La compassion circonde la terra per tutte le creature. (Italian)
    Das Mitgefühl kreist um die Erde für alle Lebewesen. (German)
    (Russian)
    (Greek)
    (Korean)
    Wspolczucie okraza Ziemie dla wszytskich istnien (Polish)
    Compassie omcirkelt de aarde voor alle wezens. (Dutch)
    (Hebrew)
    Medkänsla för alla varelser omger Jorden (Swedish)
    Zemljo obkroza socutje do vseh bitij. (Slovene)
    (Chinese)

(If you can translate the prayer into a language we have not included, please email it to us and we will add it here.)

May all beings be free!

Please join the Circle and together we will embrace the earth with an energy field of love and compassion.

Let us know you have joined the Circle by registering your location on our map of the world.

Blessings and peace to all free-living birds, fish, and animals being harmed, terrorized, and killed by toxic poisons spewed into their home lands, waters, and skies by both secret and blatant human activity.

May we humans think always of the harm we are causing our non-human animal relations, and may we recognize and respect their interests to live their lives freely and in autonomy and health on this beautiful Earth.

Please join us in repeating this healing prayer by Dr. Masaru Emoto, who many of you will recognize as the scientist from Japan who has done research and publications about the characteristics of water. Among other things, his research reveals that water physically responds to emotions.
    Feel free to copy and send it around the planet. Let's take charge ... and do our own inner and outer clean up.

PRAYER:

"I send the energy of love and gratitude to the waters
    and all living creatures in the waters, skies, and lands of this Earth.
    To the gorillas, whales, dolphins, horses, rabbits, doves, frogs, pelicans, fish,
    shellfish, turtles, trees, bears, elephants, wolves, mountains, planktons,
    corals, ferns, butterflies, bats, bees, algae ... to ALL living creatures ... I am sorry.
    Please forgive me. Thank you.
    I Love You."

http://circleofcompassion.org/

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,014 times in 2,113 posts

Please be advised that the US honey bee population has been depleted by 1/3 due to a coated corn seed that has a nicotine lace. It has been determined that this is the ause of the deaths of the bees and just recently a petition signed by 1 million honey bee growers and citizens was turned into the US EPA. To date they have done nothing so maybe we need 2 million people to sign this. I too join in your prayers for the animals of our world.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2012), ED209 (17th August 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (7th May 2012), Karunai (16th August 2012), Lettherebelight (22nd August 2012), Turcurulin (11th May 2012), wynderer (4th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is something I have been doing for years...and will continue to do so as all species besides Humans need this positive energy as they struggle to survive in the increasingly difficult world created by Humans.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to animalspirits For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (7th May 2012), Karunai (16th August 2012), Lettherebelight (22nd August 2012), Limor Wolf (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (11th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,014 times in 2,113 posts

just put up my hummingbird feeders today and oriole feeder too!

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (7th May 2012), animalspirits (7th May 2012), gypsybutterflykiss (7th May 2012), Karunai (18th August 2012), Lettherebelight (22nd August 2012), Limor Wolf (7th May 2012), Turcurulin (11th May 2012), wynderer (7th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #6
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,460 times in 1,155 posts

Well if it helps join the movement, I only eat Tbone steaks that have been blessed by a Rabbi.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

'No to Violence' by Supersoul Connection, a Slovenian band

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

this week's update

I've been wanting to share this poem with you for a long time. Parendi Birdie, founder of Kansas University's Compassion for All Animals group read this poem (this is a shortened version) to a large and diverse (not all vegan) audience, and I do not doubt some hearts were opened that night. Please feel free to share this with friends and loved ones.

Why We Are Here Today

.For them [the animals] we give this moment.

Allow your walls to fall,

Crumble away.

Close your eyes.

Look in the eyes of the suffering animals.

Allow your walls to fall,

Crumble away.

Take a moment,

Feel within your heart.

Feel the connection,

Feel the closeness and love between all of us animals,

Just as you did as a young child,

Allow your heart to slowly open and feel the animals alongside you again.

This is a connection we can never give up on.

It's going to be challenging at first,

We will have to open our hearts wider than ever before,

But opening of the heart is the most beautiful act on this planet,

Opening of the heart is the same act that conquers racism, sexism,

ableism and beyond.

As our hearts open, our walls crumble down,

Our actions follow beautifully.

The battle ends.

Peace, our inner truth, flourishes within us.

This is why we are here.

We are here today for the animals,

The animals who are suffering in silence night now, each and

everyday, around the world.

The billions and billions of animals who suffer behind locked doors,

They suffer close and far,

A few buildings away to a few countries.

In every fur farm, testing laboratory, abusive home, zoo, circus,

factory farm, and beyond,

In every town, state, country, and continent,

Now, yesterday, and tomorrow.

We come together, here and now for them,

For their liberation.

Once our hearts open to encompass Compassion for All Animals

our inner radical revolution follows,

We are able to actually see and feel the animals on the other side

of the veil.

Once we are there,

There is no looking back,

Victory.

This victory is easy,

Simple,

Totally achievable.

That is why we are here today.

We come together for freedom.

And we know that we will soon look back at this time, like other

social movements,

And we will smile.

We will smile as we recall how we shifted our viewing of animals

from things to beings,

We will recall how our hearts grew.

We are here for that day.

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

pls don't eat the Animals...

Shocking undercover film reveals farm workers 'kicking and punching' pigs and 'twirling piglets in the air'
    By Helen Pow
    PUBLISHED: 14:08 EST, 9 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:56 EST, 9 May 2012
    Comments (41) Share
    A shocking undercover video has exposed horrific animal cruelty at a pig farm in Wyoming that animal rights activists have described as a 'hellhole'.
    Workers at Premium Farms in Wheatland, which supplies pork to Tyson Foods, have been caught on tape kicking and punching pigs, hitting them with sticks and twirling live piglets in the air.

The distressing footage, released on Tuesday by the Humane Society of the United States, has prompted the Wyoming Livestock Board to investigate the treatment of animals at the farm.
    WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1uW74E0rx

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

A member of our Amazing Prayer Circle for Animals, Shannon Murphy, suggested I write an Affirmative Prayer for the elephants, Tembo and Sunda at the Topeka Zoo in Kansas, and for the individuals charged with deciding their fate. (For more information go to www.elephantfreedom.com) Shannon and my sister Anna and I visited the gate of The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee in May and, in the tradition of affirmative prayer, welcomed Tembo and Sunda to their new home.

Affirmative prayer is somewhat unique in that instead of asking for changes, one affirms that the desired change already exists in truth and that we are open to it being manifested into the material world.

This is my suggested prayer (with input from Will):

Tembo and Sunda have been held against their will at the Topeka Zoo in Kansas for decades, many of those years in chains. The zoo staff and the City Council and City Manager have the power to send them to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee, and they have not done so. Nevertheless, this situation has no real power. Only love and truth have permanent, eternal, and real power. The truth is that Tembo and Sunda are created to be free, and the true and loving outcome for Tembo and Sunda already exists on the spiritual plane and is already taking form. Together we give thanks and open our minds and hearts to fully and completely understand and know that the loving outcome is totally and completely real and inevitable. Together we give thanks as we feel and know that the City Council, City Manager, and the zoo staff are right now opening their hearts to the truth of Tembo and Sunda's beautiful lives as beings who are inherently free and deserving of respect, dignity, and kindness. Together we feel our oneness with the universe, with the infinite presence of Love, and with the answered prayer, and we release it with joy to the nurturing care of Spirit.

Please feel free to use this prayer pattern for other issues as well. It is especially powerful to include the human beings who may be apparently causing suffering to an animal or many animals. For the truth in Spirit is that they too are beings of love and of light waiting to manifest their true nature.

What a joy it is for me to belong to this circle of prayer with all of you. Thank you from my heart to yours-we are all connected in Divine Love and Truth.

Please visit the website www.circleofcompassion.org often to see updates and special prayers, and also to join in our "A prayer a day for animals" which features a prayer for a different group of animals each day of the week. It is also a place to send ideas or prayer requests. Please forward this widely so that we may continue to add more people to our ever-expanding worldwide circle of compassion.

1083 Vine Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448

14. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by Vitalux (here)
    Well if it helps join the movement, I only eat lettuce that have been blessed by a Rabbit.
    Thanks! Keep up the good work.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

actually 'Vitalux' said he only ate T-bone steaks blessed by rabbits -- just wondering why you misquoted in your post

your post, to me, identifies both you & Vitalux as among those Humans who willlingly participate in the worldwide satanic blood -spilling ritual as described by Observer in Houman's archon thread

what goes around, comes around , imo -- aka 'whatever you give permission to for others, you give permission to for yourself'

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Well if it helps join the movement, I only eat lettuce that have been blessed by a Rabbit.

16. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    actually 'Vitalux' said he only ate T-bone steaks blessed by rabbits -- just wondering why you misquoted in your post

your post, to me, identifies both you & Vitalux as among those Humans who willlingly participate in the worldwide satanic blood -spilling ritual as described by Observer in Houman's archon thread

what goes around, comes around , imo -- aka 'whatever you give permission to for others, you give permission to for yourself'

How dare you associate me with satanic blood rituals? I was merely jesting, standing along side you!!! Stand there by yourself. And perhaps dig deeply and find your sense of humor.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

17. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

sorry if i misunderstood -- & you actually did misquote Vitalux

you're right -- i don't have a sense of humor when it comes to mistreating animals -- & i stand by my statement, that if a Human eats dead animals, they are taking part in a worldwide satanic blood ritual -- pls see Observer's recent posts on Houman's archon thread re this

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)

How dare you associate me with satanic blood rituals? I was merely jesting, standing along side you!!! Stand there by yourself. And perhaps dig deeply and find your sense of humor.

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote you're right -- i don't have a sense of humor when it comes to mistreating animals -- & i stand by my statement, that if a Human eats dead animals, they are taking part in a worldwide satanic blood ritual -- pls see Observer's recent posts on Houman's archon thread re this
    I take this matter seriously too, wynderer. It's amazing how anyone could take offense to the satanic comment. How else can the slaughter of our fellow beings be seen as anything but that?

There's something else to consider about eating flesh. Not only does eating animals lower our vibrations, but their blood makes our bodies STINK TO HIGH HELL! We can't smell ourselves, but others can.... Ask the Japanese....
    Is there any other way to look at the cruelty and torture of these animals before their slaughter as anything but satanic? Heck, Aaron McCollum said that fear is what makes the human flesh taste so YUMMY for the reptilians! That maybe the reason why animals are tortured for those flesh eating humans, too....

It does my heart good to know that Earth's animal are being championed. PETA, one of the many organizations has been at it for a long time now.... I can remember when they were mocked for it....
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 18th August 2012 at 14:06.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

scarletfire (23rd August 2012), wynderer (18th August 2012)

20. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Hi Maia -- thanks for your post, & the connection to the Reptilians

some clarification here -- i realized i had completely misunderstood the intent & meaning of Conk's post, & pm'd him an apology, which he kindly accepted

wyn

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    Quote you're right -- i don't have a sense of humor when it comes to mistreating animals -- & i stand by my statement, that if a Human eats dead animals, they are taking part in a worldwide satanic blood ritual -- pls see Observer's recent posts on Houman's archon thread re this
    I take this matter seriously too, wynderer. It's amazing how anyone could take offense to the satanic comment. How else can the slaughter of our fellow beings be seen as anything but that?

There's something else to consider about eating flesh. Not only does eating animals lower our vibrations, but their blood makes our bodies STINK TO HIGH HELL! We can't smell ourselves, but others can.... Ask the Japanese....
    Is there any other way to look at the cruelty and torture of these animals before their slaughter as anything but satanic? Heck, Aaron McCollum said that fear is what makes the human flesh taste so YUMMY for the reptilians! That maybe the reason why animals are tortured for those flesh eating humans, too....

It does my heart good to know that Earth's animal are being championed. PETA, one of the many organizations has been at it for a long time now.... I can remember when they were mocked for it....

21. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Week # 76, for August 20, 2012

Recently Rufus and Misha, two Canadian lynx, who had been incarcerated at Storybook Gardens Zoo in London, Ontario, Canada, were liberated and arrived at the PAWS (Performing Animal Welfare Society) Sanctuary.

The London City Council decided to reduce the size of the zoo for now and eventually close the zoo altogether. While some of the animals went to other zoos, some actually were sent to sanctuaries where they can spend the rest of their lives at peace and away from the prying eyes of human beings.

Bob Barker donated a great deal of the money it took to relocate these animals. While the zoo isn't closed yet, it is working toward that goal. This is such a perfect example of spiritual truth being brought into the material world. We know the true nature of all animals, indeed all of life, is freedom-freedom to love, to live, to be with friends and family, and to celebrate life. To see a zoo actually decide to close its doors is something to hold near and dear in our hearts.

It is a beacon of things to come and another reason to have faith in the vision of a world without zoos, without animal exploitation, without violence and abuse-a world in which animals are not part of a "collection" or considered commodities. Together we hold the vision and know it is the only possible reality for it is a vision of Love.

Thank you from my heart to yours-we are all connected in Divine Love and Truth.

22. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Week # 77, for August 27, 2012

A dear, precious, and immensely talented prayer circle partner, Daniel Redwood, has written a song for all the animals who have been rescued and brought to sanctuaries. Let's all forward this uplifting and moving song to as many people as possible, and if you have a favorite sanctuary, be sure to share it with them. Thank you, Daniel, for "being the change" we all want to see and for putting your sweet love and compassion into the universal language of music. So many hearts will be transformed because of your song.

You can see Daniel singing this song on youtube at https://youtube.com/watch?v=QTSVl...ature=youtu.be.

Someone, Not Something (A Sanctuary Song)

By Daniel Redwood

You are someone, not something

You're welcome here, with your broken wing

Or wounded leg, or branded skin

This is your home now, come on in

You've known the pain, now feel the joy

What God has made, no man should destroy

From this day on, in the sun and rain

You can roam through these fields, free again

You can run, jump and play, 'til the cows come home

Hang out with your friends, 'cause you are not alone

I want to tell the world, what they've done to you is so wrong

I want to sing for you a sanctuary song

Your life it means as much to you

As mine to me, I know that this is true

Your loving heart reaches out to mine

And the light in your eyes, may it always shine

Now is the time, this is the place

For us all to feel compassion's healing grace

And pray for peace for all who share

This one earthly home, so green, so fair

You can run, jump and play, 'til the cows come home

Hang out with your friends, 'cause you are not alone

I want to tell the world, what they've done to you is so wrong

I want to sing for you, and may the whole world sing for you

A sanctuary song

© 2012 by Daniel Redwood

Thank you from my heart to yours-we are all connected in Divine Love and Truth.

23. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

a quote from this week's update:

It is becoming increasingly well understood, fortunately, that our culture's routine and relentless violence toward animals for food, products, and other uses requires us as consumers to be disconnected from our inherent wisdom and compassion, and from our natural intelligence, which is the ability to make meaningful connections and respond appropriately to feedback. As I discuss in The World Peace Diet, the food rituals in any culture are enormously powerful indoctrination forces, and through them, our culture injects a toxic mentality of elitism, reductionism, disconnectedness, might-makes-right, and suppression of the feminine into all of us.

Week # 78, for September 3 2012

One of the keys to social transformation is visualizing and living the change, as Gandhi said, that we'd like to see in the world. That is one of the underpinnings of our Prayer Circle for Animals TM we are yearning to purify our own consciousness so that we can more effectively act to relieve the immense suffering that is happening on our beautiful Earth.

We are also working to build, together, a field of consciousness that supports compassion, kindness, and benevolence for all living beings. To help understand this more deeply, and to explore and communicate these ideas, I recently wrote an article that is now posted on One Green Planet. It is entitled Positive Moods May be the Key to Transforming our Lives and our Culture. It begins like this:

One of the critical factors in working for social change is developing the ability to embody the change we would like to see in the outer world. This has been clearly recognized and articulated by many spiritual teachers and social activists such as the Buddha, Jesus, Gandhi, Thoreau, M.L. King, and A.J. Muste, whose famous dictum, "There is no way to peace; peace is the way" points directly to the heart of this teaching.

It is becoming increasingly well understood, fortunately, that our culture's routine and relentless violence toward animals for food, products, and other uses requires us as consumers to be disconnected from our inherent wisdom and compassion, and from our natural intelligence, which is the ability to make meaningful connections and respond appropriately to feedback. As I discuss in The World Peace Diet, the food rituals in any culture are enormously powerful indoctrination forces, and through them, our culture injects a toxic mentality of elitism, reductionism, disconnectedness, might-makes-right, and suppression of the feminine into all of us.

One of the primary unrecognized effects of this cultural programming is the lowering of our natural self-esteem, and the repression of the inherent sense that we're part of a benevolent and celebratory universe. Through being forced as children not just to witness adults around us eating the flesh and secretions of imprisoned, terrified animals, but also being forced routinely to eat these substances ourselves, our spiritual connection with joy, freedom, creativity, beauty, and compassion has been unconsciously repressed. Due to our resulting insecurity and fear, we become easily manipulated and exploited as consumers and workers in a system that maximizes wealth and privilege for a tiny elite, and devastates not just the outer ecological and cultural landscape of our Earth, but the inner landscape of our emotional and spiritual lives. We become merely ironic in our quests, and trade the joy and freedom of authentic inner peace for the dull numbness of comfort and security.

The key to transforming our lives and our culture is our moods. How do we feel? Really? What is our general mood or feeling-tone throughout the day? How does it change? What triggers it to change? I have found it to be helpful to be mindful of my moods, and their subtle transformations throughout the day. I've also found that mood is remarkably responsive to thoughts and conscious intent. For this reason, many wise spiritual teachers have emphasized the importance of cultivating mental awareness, and engendering inner states of lovingkindness, compassion, joy, gratitude, and equanimity that are independent of whatever outer situations we may be dealing with. With practice and increased skill and understanding, we can learn to be less at the effect of outer stimulation, and abide more in our heart in peace and with a sense of lovingkindness for others, no matter what may be happening. Needless to say, there are abundant opportunities to practice.

To read the rest of the article, please click here: http://www.onegreenplanet.org/lifest...d-our-culture/

Thank you for your efforts to bless our world! -we are all connected in Divine Love and Truth.

With Love, peace, and gratitude from Will

1083 Vine Street, Healdsburg, CA 95448

+ Reply to Thread