+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kerry to Interview Keenan and Scott--Attorneys Who Filed the Lawsuit!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member YvonneG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 207 posts

Default Kerry to Interview Keenan and Scott--Attorneys Who Filed the Lawsuit!

For those who are interested in continuing to follow the potential truth unveiling an important interview with Neil Keenan and Keith Scott (attorney's filing for recapture of the White Dragon Family fortune) will be on Project Camelot with Kerry Cassidy on Wed, May 2, 9pm CST.

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to YvonneG For This Post:

Avocadess (2nd May 2012), bodhii71 (2nd May 2012), christian (3rd May 2012), DreamsInDigital (2nd May 2012), Earth Angel (1st May 2012), Kerrigan (1st May 2012), Kimberley (1st May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), Lost N Found (1st May 2012), mab777 (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2012), Tommy (3rd May 2012), Woody (1st May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

Default Re: Kerry to Interview Keenan and Scott--Attorneys Who Filed the Lawsuit!

Cool Beans...!!!

Thanks for the heads up!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Kerry to Interview Keenan and Scott--Attorneys Who Filed the Lawsuit!

from the documents that i have viewed, keenan and scott are not the attorneys filing the complaint, they are the (plaintiff's)settlors, in conjunction with the dragon family. it has been noted that scott is a man on the run from cambodia due to his affiliatioin with the oitc. the attorney's who have filed the documents are: William H. Mulligan Jr., and Justin M. Gardner from the law firm of Bleakley, Platt and Schmidt LLP.
    regards, corson
    Last edited by crosby; 5th May 2012 at 00:28.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd May 2012), bodhii71 (2nd May 2012), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), mab777 (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), modwiz (3rd May 2012), mountain_jim (3rd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), schneider (3rd May 2012), seko (3rd May 2012), Tommy (3rd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Well at least Kerry will have some fresh and interesting questions for her Guerilla style of journalism! Go for it Kerry...

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,961 times in 1,379 posts

Maybe for once, she will actually let her guest talk and not rudely interrupt them, I can hope anyway.
    "Ignoring the evidence is simply another way of ignoring the truth."
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

conk (2nd May 2012), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2012), JRS (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2012)

10. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Thank you for the heads up.

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

did this get cancelled? was it bogus?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

I couldn't find the link to Kerry's interview with the link above but am listening now here:

http://americanfreedomradio.com/listen_live.html

Kerry just got connected with Keith Scott (but audio problems continue)...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

Chester (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

That's another thing that annoys me, all the consistent technical difficulties she has every single time, after all these years, one would think she could get those sorted out.
    "Reality is always hard to accept whenever it is unpleasant. Our minds play tricks and tell us it just cannot be. Instead of accepting the truth as it is when it disturbs us, we try to deny its existence."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), modwiz (3rd May 2012), seko (3rd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by DreamsInDigital (here)
    That's another thing that annoys me, all the consistent technical difficulties she has every single time, after all these years, one would think she could get those sorted out.
    Actually, my group has had a lot of issues with trying to video conference across long distances too. The technology isn't as advanced as most people think. But I do wish she'd stop thinking it was the powers that be trying to suppress every time she gets disconnected.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Eram (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

That has to be Drake that called in and asked about the relationship in all this to government suppression.

Wow - he just said he was Drake offering his number to Kerry Cassidy so she could call him directly - and stated he speaks with Keith Scott often...

intersting
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd May 2012 at 03:36.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Avocadess (3rd May 2012), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), modwiz (3rd May 2012), mountain_jim (3rd May 2012)

21. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

so mitt romney illegally had his hands in a global account? is that what i heard?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Actually, my group has had a lot of issues with trying to video conference across long distances too. The technology isn't as advanced as most people think. But I do wish she'd stop thinking it was the powers that be trying to suppress every time she gets disconnected.
    It seems with her she doesn't even have to have long distances, maybe just my experience growing up in the Production (Film/TV/Theater) makes me a bit of a stickler for such things , but it is like this consistent pattern, she waits until the very last second before air, then spends the next 20-30 minutes trying to figure out how to get it all set up and keeps having technical issues. It would make much more logical sense to spend 30 minutes BEFORE air and I agree if she'd stop thinking it's the PTW and realize it's real technical difficulties, she'd get the situation fixed after all these years and how many interviews? I think I'd listen to a lot more of them if she could do that, fix the tech issues and actually let her guest speak. I respect Kerry, but she has some things she could improve on like all of us.
    Last edited by DreamsInDigital; 3rd May 2012 at 03:53.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DreamsInDigital For This Post:

aranuk (3rd May 2012), Avocadess (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), modwiz (3rd May 2012), schneider (3rd May 2012), spuddie (4th May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (3rd May 2012)

25. Link to Post #14
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

How extremely relevant as always DreamsInDigital, you can't even do one on-topic post with Kerry's name on it can you? Just stay out of the posts if you dislike it so much.. Boring pattern.

If you wan't to complain complain to American Freedom Radio, they host the show.

The show was quite intriguing indeed, and the response was very positive in regards to the more specific questions. The Drake bit also caught us by surprise.

Update: It is very likely there will be a livestream soon on this topic, stay tuned on that!
    Last edited by Tommy; 3rd May 2012 at 04:42. Reason: grammar

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), Sidney (4th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by Whiskey_Mystic (here)
    Yep, and that is why as an IT person we ALWAYS prepped before we went live and if the video feed was an issue we had an audio only backup in place at the flip of a switch. Ill prepared indeed.

I LOVE her interviews and look forward to them... but blaming every Helicopter or glitch on the PTB started getting old a few years ago (Even if it is only a standing joke).

If she just did more prep work this stuff wouldn’t happen. The intervies always seems so off the cuff and spontaneous. IMHO of course.

I missed the interview but hope to get some useful info from the MP3 download. I look very forward to the info she provides.

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

http://www.camboguide.com/cambodia-n...y-control-oitc
    "You may have followed the news on the arrest in Phnom Penh of Ray Chhat Dam and Soush Saroeun, who claim to be 'chairman' and 'member of the cabinet' respectively of a shady organization called the Office of International Treasury Control.
    The 'chief of cabinet' Keith Francis Scott was also residing in Cambodia, but after the two others had been arrested, has fled the country, presumably to the Philippines"

http://abundanthope.net/pages/Whistl...REACTION.shtml

here is some information to ponder.
    regards, corson

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crosby For This Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (3rd May 2012), penn (3rd May 2012), schneider (3rd May 2012)

31. Link to Post #18
    Australia Deactivated
    Thanks

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blueskywalking For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (3rd May 2012), aranuk (3rd May 2012), Avocadess (3rd May 2012), markpierre (3rd May 2012), pwn_thyself (5th May 2012), schneider (3rd May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (3rd May 2012)

33. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Quote Posted by Blueskywalking (here)
    Show archive just uploaded:

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/...32k-050212.mp3
    Thanks brother, I was looking for that. Count on you. Or should I have just looked in my email?

duh
    Last edited by markpierre; 3rd May 2012 at 11:33.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Blueskywalking (3rd May 2012)

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

This interview with Keith Scott ties into David Wilcock's interview with Winston Shrout. Even though Winston Shrout is not an attorney, he is acting as an adviser on the case.
    From: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...026#post481026

Drake's name comes up right at the end of this interview.

Turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 3rd May 2012 at 13:15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast