+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: US HomeOwners Across the Nation Sue All Bank Servicers & Their Offshore Havens..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default US HomeOwners Across the Nation Sue All Bank Servicers & Their Offshore Havens..!

Spire Law Officially Announces Filing of Landmark Lawsuit

Largest International Money Laundering Network in History Formed During Obama Administration; U.S. Banks 'Theft of Home Owners' Money' Laundered Through Cayman Islands, Isle of Man and Numerous Offshore-Based Affiliates.

NEW YORK, NY, Apr 23, 2012 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- In a lawsuit alleged to involve the largest money laundering network in United States history, Spire Law Group, LLP -- on behalf of home owners across the Country -- has filed a mass tort action in the Supreme Court of New York, County of Kings. Home owners across the country have sued every major bank servicer and their subsidiaries -- formed in countries known as havens for money laundering such as the Cayman Islands, the Isle of Man, Luxembourg and Malaysia -- alleging that while the Obama Administration was publicly encouraging loan modifications for home owners, it was privately ratifying the formation of these shell companies in violation of the United States Patriot Act, and State and Federal law. The case further alleges that through these obscure foreign companies, Bank of America, J.P. Morgan, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, Citigroup, One West Bank, and numerous other federally chartered banks stole hundreds of millions of dollars of home owners' money during the last decade and then laundered it through offshore companies. The complaint, Index No. 500827, was filed by Spire Law Group, LLP, and several of the Firm's affiliates and partners across the United States.

Far from being ambiguous, this is a complaint that "names names." Indeed, the lawsuit identifies specific companies and the offshore countries used in this enormous money laundering scheme. Federally Chartered Banks' theft of money and their utilization of offshore tax haven subsidiaries represent potential FDIC violations, violations of New York law, and countless other legal wrongdoings under state and federal law.

"The laundering of trillions of dollars of U.S. taxpayer money -- and the wrongful taking of the homes of those taxpayers -- was known by the Administration and expressly supported by it. Evidence uncovered by the plaintiffs revealed that the Administration ignored its own agencies' reports -- and reports from the Department of Homeland Security -- about this situation, dating as far back as 2010. Worse, the Administration purported to endorse a 'national bank settlement' without disclosing or having any public discourse whatsoever about the thousands of foreign tax havens now wholly owned by our nation's banks. Fortunately, no home owner is bound to enter into this fraudulent bank settlement," stated Eric J. Wittenberg of Columbus, Ohio -- a noted trial lawyer, author and student of US history -- on behalf of plaintiffs in the case.

The suing home owners reveal how deeply they were defrauded by bank and governmental corruption -- and are suing for conversion, larceny, fraud, and for violations of other provisions of New York state law committed by these financial institutions and their offshore counterparts.

This lawsuit explains why loans were, in general, rarely modified after 2009. It explains why the entire bank crisis worsened, crippling the economy of the United States and stripping countless home owners of their piece of the American dream. It is indeed a fact that the Administration has spent far more money stopping bank investigations, than they have investigating them. When the Administration's agencies (like the FDIC) blew the whistle, their reports were ignored.

The case is styled Abeel v. Bank of America, etc., et al. -- and includes such entities as ML Banderia Cayman BRL Inc., ML Whitby Luxembourg S.A.R.L. and J.P Morgan Asset Management Luxembourg S.A. -- as well as hundreds of other obscure offshore entities somehow "owned" by federally chartered banks and formed "under the nose" of the Administration and the FDIC.

Commenting further on the case, Mr. Wittenberg stated: "As if it is not bad enough that banks collect money and do not credit it to homeowners' accounts, and as if it is not bad enough that those banks then foreclose when they know they do not have a legally enforceable interest in the realty, we now learn that they have been operating under unbridled free reign given by the Administration and some states' Attorneys General in formulating this international money laundering network. Now that the light of day has been shined on it, I believe we can all rest assured that the beginning of the end of the bank crisis has arrived."

All United States home owners may have the right to bring a lawsuit of this kind if they paid money to a national bank servicer during the years 2003 through 2009.

One lawyer impacted by the corruption -- Mitchell J. Stein, who formerly represented the FDIC, the RTC and the FSLIC during the Savings and Loan scandal of the 1990s, and who predicted all of the foregoing in open court two years ago -- commented: "Two years ago, I remarked in open court to a Los Angeles Superior Court Judge, as well as to legislators including Senator Dianne Feinstein's office during a multitude of in-person meetings, that the ongoing violations of the Patriot Act by these financial institutions was outrageous and a breach of the public trust of unprecedented proportions," said Stein.

"The size and scope of this misconduct -- stretching to far-away islands never before having standing as approved United States Bank affiliates -- is remarkable and emblematic of what we have seen," he continued. "The bank crisis represents the height of corruption and brazen behavior where our historically trusted financial institutions have no qualms about breaking the law, because they have the Administration behind them. Banks do well enough when they operate lawfully without needing to be permitted to operate as criminal enterprises that steal money from United States citizens."

Additional plaintiffs' counsel Nicholas M. Moccia commented:

Quote "Having been in the trenches of the bank crisis for years, I always knew that the misconduct was being conducted by a network. When I started litigating against banks, however, I could have never imagined that it would be this extensive. I look forward to taking discovery of these thousands of obscure foreign entities and to obtaining for homeowners their constitutionally entitled injuries for this international ring of theft and deception."
    Comments were requested from the Attorney Generals' offices in NY, CA, NV, and MA and the White House, but no comment was provided.

About Spire Law Group

Spire Law Group, LLP is a national law firm whose motto is "the public should be protected -- at all costs -- from corruption in whatever form it presents itself." The Firm is comprised of lawyers nationally with more than 250-years of experience in a span of matters ranging from representing large corporations and wealthy individuals, to also representing the masses. The Firm is at the front lines litigating against government officials, banks, defunct loan pools, and now the very offshore entities where the corruption was enabled and perpetrated.

James N. Fiedler, Esq.
    Managing Partner
    Spire Law Group, LLP
    877-475-2448
    Email Contact

SOURCE: Spire Law Group, LLP

http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/emailp...02287510A010DA

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/hom...uit-2012-04-23

Last edited by jackovesk; 1st May 2012 at 16:34.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Re: US HomeOwners Across the Nation Sue All Bank Servicers & Their Offshore Havens..!

Quote "the public should be protected -- at all costs -- from corruption in whatever form it presents itself."
    This quote speaks well for them. It should be every company's motto!
    Thank you for this insightful information. As always, Jackovesk you bring great stuff to our attention!

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd May 2012), pickle (1st May 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (1st May 2012), sandy (1st May 2012), StarDust (2nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012)

4. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: US HomeOwners Across the Nation Sue All Bank Servicers & Their Offshore Havens..!

Are we going to win this one?. There may be a lot of people on the streets if we don't. Do you think a few resignations might do the trick for the government and the banksters?. Is this one of the scenarios that was forecast to populate the FEMA camps?....It would have to be be pretty serious false flaggery to divert our mindset.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to percival tyro For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd May 2012), pickle (1st May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Here’s the complaint. A mere 390 some-odd pages. Have fun!
    Attached Files

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

aranuk (1st May 2012), conk (1st May 2012), InTheBackground (1st May 2012), jackovesk (2nd May 2012), modwiz (1st May 2012), pickle (1st May 2012), Positive Vibe Merchant (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (1st May 2012), sandy (1st May 2012), schneider (2nd May 2012), UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012), we-R-one (1st May 2012)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

One more Chess piece in place. How many moves until Checkmate?

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Let’s see how fast the resignations pick up now. I so hope to see some of my old bosses in chains soon. So much you would not believe. Seeing their smug faces everyday made me ill.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Slightly off topic, but more spotlight on the Banksters.
    Fed Fights Subpoena on Bernanke
    March 13, 2012
    The Fed is fighting a subpoena from lawyers in a civil lawsuit who want Chairman Ben Bernanke to testify about conversations he had in 2008 before Bank of America bought Merrill Lynch, Dan Fitzpatrick reports on Markets Hub. Photo: REUTERS/Jason Reed.

http://www.marketwatch.com/video/ass...0-883ACF1D2054

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

This is awesome news, thanks Jackovesk!
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pickle For This Post:

UnrealDreams (2nd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Another lawsuit filed in the corporate "color of law" statute and resolution UCC corporate courts (where justice means nothing) by a BAR registered attorney (British Accredited Registry) against the behemoth banks who own and control everything, including all of the global money supplies and all governments and militaries?

The first rule for an attorney is that they represent the court first, and their client second. So, if you have been following the foreclosure nightmare for the last four years, the attorney general settlements have done nothing but slap the wrists of the banks and they continue to rape and pillage pretty much unabated. Very few homeowner cases have made it out of the districts and into the appellate level, and the win ratio for homeowners is atrocious. There have been ZERO indictments against the banksters

You see the charges? Almost impossible to adjudicate.

So, my take is that there will be a bunch more sabre rattling, the attorneys on both sides will get rich, the homeowners will get thrown a bone, the banks will pay a fine, and business as usual will continue. This is the true history of the foreclosure scandal to date. Unless there is a miracle, don't start buying beachfront property just yet.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 1st May 2012 at 21:24.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Hughe (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), we-R-one (1st May 2012)

15. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    Another lawsuit filed in the corporate "color of law" statute and resolution UCC corporate courts (where justice means nothing) by a BAR registered attorney (British Accredited Registry) against the behemoth banks who own and control everything, including all of the global money supplies and all governments and militaries?

The first rule for an attorney is that they represent the court first, and their client second. So, if you have been following the foreclosure nightmare for the last four years, the attorney general settlements have done nothing but slap the wrists of the banks and they continue to rape and pillage pretty much unabated. Very few homeowner cases have made it out of the districts and into the appellate level, and the win ratio for homeowners is atrocious. There have been ZERO indictments against the banksters

So, my take is that there will be a bunch more sabre rattling, the attorneys on both sides will get rich, the homeowners will get thrown a bone, the banks will pay a fine, and business as usual will continue. This is the true history of the foreclosure scandal to date. Unless there is a miracle, don't start buying beachfront property just yet.
    You beat me to the punch! I was going to say the same thing, but probably not as eloquent as you stated. Attorney at Law basically means that they are appointed by the ruling government as the one who represents the landowner, that being the STATE/CORPORATION and therefore is the one who transfers title to that landowner which in this case is the government. There's probably a better way of saying it, but most of you will get where I'm going with this. You have no representation in a court of common-law or color of law as you are a corporate entity, legally.

I can't help but wonder if this is case was purposely put into place to make the masses "feel" like mass arrests will happen, etc......because when you truly understand who an attorney represents you quickly see they are not here to help "we the people", it's merely just a facade.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 1st May 2012 at 22:37.

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

Dude, don't pee on our camp fire... LOL, this is a good step. You have to peel that Onion. Who knows, maybe it will uncover some other dirt that we can toss on their graves later.

17. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Where do i sign and or apply to this lawsuit? I'm in NY as well.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd May 2012), schneider (2nd May 2012)

19. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

So here's a web-page that explains what I was attempting to share with you in regards to my concern with this lawsuit and why attorneys are not here to properly assist you in the manner in which you think they are.

http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_ju...ehind_bar.html

Now just because I'm pointing this out, does not mean I don't support the attempt to haul these banksters in.....I just want to help by sharing information that you may not be aware of which is what gripreaper and myself are trying to tell you. The structure of our country as a corporation is the reason why they can get away with so much, LEGALLY. It's the very reason why Obama doesn't need to have a birth certificate, legally. It's because we are under corporate law! Every city, county and state has an EIN number designating their corporate structure. So all this time that's spent ranting about how no one is following the Constitution doesn't apply and TPTW know it! The fraud in the court system is beyond your wildest imagination and they are counting on the fact that you do not understand how to play the game....and for those that do, it is anything but a walk in the park to win your case as you have to jump through loop hole after loop hole.

Think about it.....how brilliant to file a lawsuit on behalf of "we the people".........To the "we the people" the outward appearance is that someone is doing something to help us, right? The attorney will probably cash in big for this at some point and the "we the people" will get what they think is their day in court. Everybody's happy right? Well that would be fine and dandy in a court of common law, but in a court of common-law(corporate law) they will use interpretive ruling which means they can throw out whatever evidence they want regardless if that makes your case. Why? Because you're under their jurisdiction and you have no rights. These judges are just as crooked and you can bet they will be bought off in some manner to ensure that the ones responsible are only slapped on the wrist. And when you complain at the less than stellar outcome, your cries will be ignored because you got your day in court right?

I wish it wasn't so, but this is what we're dealing with....so by the grace of God we can always hope that the outcome will be more favorable than what I'm predicting, but if it doesn't turn out that way, at least you'll have a better understanding as to what could have gone wrong. It's important to acknowledge the attempt, but when you understand who the attorneys really represent, you find it hard to believe that "we the people" are going to get any justice out of it. And you can't tell me these attorneys don't know this, cause I don't buy it for one second, not even a nano!

20. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

I'm going to say this just once...

A 'Class Action Law Suits' such as this beats the pants off (any) form of 'Petition'...Period..!

The exposure is Unfathomable, the 'Crime & Criminal Intent' is duly noted, the Alleged are 'Dutifully Named' and the 1000/s of innocent complaintiffs (Will) get their day in court...

The MSM will find such a case extremely difficult to hide...

So to shrug it of as merely 'Hoopla' &/or saying the Lawyers are only in it for the $money is ridiculous..!

From my understanding of similar cases in Australia where a 'Class Action Lawsuit' was filed against the ANZ Bank charging of 'Unlawful & Excessive Fees' the plaintiffs costs were minimal and the Law Firm would'nt have even offered their services if the 'Accused' had no case to answer + the Legal Firms work Remuneration relies predominantly on 'Winning'..!

This is one 'Lawsuit' listed here at Avalon that I will follow with keen interest...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 2nd May 2012 at 03:53.

21. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I'm going to say this just once...

A 'Class Action Law Suits' such as this beats the pants off (any) form of 'Petition'...Period..!

The exposure is Unfathomable, the 'Crime & Criminal Intent' is duly noted, the Alleged are 'Dutifully Named' and the 1000/s of innocent complaintiffs (Will) get their day in court...

The MSM will find such a case extremely difficult to hide...

So to shrug it of as merely 'Hoopla' &/or saying the Lawyers are only in it for the $money is ridiculous..!

From my understanding of similar cases in Australia where a 'Class Action Lawsuit' was filed against the ANZ Bank charging of 'Unlawful & Excessive Fees' the plaintiffs costs were minimal and the Law Firm would'nt have even offered their services if the 'Accused' had no case to answer + the Legal Firms work Remuneration relies predominantly on 'Winning'..!

This is one 'Lawsuit' listed here at Avalon that I will follow with keen interest...
    I appreciate your comments, but that says to me you don't understand this country's court system, which most don't, cause if you did, your viewpoint would be completely different. And though I don't consider myself an expert, I have spent some time studying common-law and it doesn't take long to figure out that it's not set up to serve "we the people."
    Last edited by we-R-one; 2nd May 2012 at 04:07.

22. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

I agree with you Jack.

I think whether this is just a puff of smoke, for something else, or something more significant, the fact that it is so big means that the MSM is going to have alot of trouble keeping the lid on it.

It also exposes alot of people to things that they may not have been made aware of regarding the controllers, and what is happening in the world.

Knowledge is power, even for those who don't yet understand it.
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Vibe Merchant For This Post:

jackovesk (2nd May 2012)

24. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

*****UPDATE*****

UPDATE - 1:23 PM 4/30/12

I spoke to the law firm. It seems they want $10,000 to $18,000 from anyone who wants to join the suit.

First you would have to send all of your information to them to see if you qualify to be part of the suit, if you do and wanted to join it, you would have to give them $10,000 to $18,000 to join it.
    Also they are suing for the Loan value of your mortgage plus punitive damages.

I asked so then are you taking a 33% cut from the award? She said "Yes, they will take a 33% of what ever the judge awards."

I expressed to her, they sure are taking a lot and $10,000 is a lot of money for someone to join in a lawsuit and then them take 33% on top of that.

So, I am sorry I put the information in about this lawsuit. It seems it is strictly a way for a law firm to make some big money from people. What needs to happen is a REAL Law firm with REAL intentions of helping people should take on a suit like this. I have a problem that someone has to pay the attorney twice with this. First a lot to join in and then part of the award. It should be either or, in my opinion, not both.

Source: http://sherriequestioningall.blogspo...s-against.html

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Ami (2nd May 2012), Kimberley (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012), Unified Serenity (2nd May 2012), we-R-one (2nd May 2012), zebowho (2nd May 2012)

26. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

But, but but..... my heart resonates with the home owners, and it feels good. This has to be truth and it means we are taking our country back, right? Surely, it's not just another scam to piss us off and help someone make some money!

27. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Slightly off topic, but when a defendant looses a lawsuit and is ordered to 'pay a fine', exactly who is the fine payable to? Something tells me it's not 'We the People'. To the court clerk to go into that system? Or Where?

28. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    *****UPDATE*****

UPDATE - 1:23 PM 4/30/12

I spoke to the law firm. It seems they want $10,000 to $18,000 from anyone who wants to join the suit.

First you would have to send all of your information to them to see if you qualify to be part of the suit, if you do and wanted to join it, you would have to give them $10,000 to $18,000 to join it.
    Also they are suing for the Loan value of your mortgage plus punitive damages.

I asked so then are you taking a 33% cut from the award? She said "Yes, they will take a 33% of what ever the judge awards."

I expressed to her, they sure are taking a lot and $10,000 is a lot of money for someone to join in a lawsuit and then them take 33% on top of that.

So, I am sorry I put the information in about this lawsuit. It seems it is strictly a way for a law firm to make some big money from people. What needs to happen is a REAL Law firm with REAL intentions of helping people should take on a suit like this. I have a problem that someone has to pay the attorney twice with this. First a lot to join in and then part of the award. It should be either or, in my opinion, not both.

Source: http://sherriequestioningall.blogspo...s-against.html
    ok, so now that this has been discovered- go back and read my post #13 for those who didn't take me seriously. You are a cash cow to them and that's what these attorneys are counting on. Like I said the idea was brilliant on their part as they saw an opportunity to make a profit and not on behalf of the people. Why?? Because they don't work for "we the people" they work for the corporation!

So with that in mind, I know many of you are counting on these mass arrests, but what I'm all ready thinking is, what good is it going to do in a court that doesn't practice common law? Some body better start figuring that out and quick because the justice people are expecting most likely won't be served in these kangaroo courts.

I'm truly sorry to have to share this information, and like many of you, I was not aware of how serious of problem we had until about 4 years ago. As always I will support those who make any attempt to put a stop to all this craziness; we have quite a conundrum that doesn't weigh heavily in our favor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast