+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jay weidner hits the nail on the head again (wikileaks)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member PINEAL-PILOT-IN MERKABAH's Avatar
    Thanks

Default jay weidner hits the nail on the head again (wikileaks)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FEqWt...647A75&index=0

wiki leaks designed to take the usa down.. which goes along wth my thoughts of the usa miltary program is designed to lose and make the usa look bad.. destruction from within..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

another thought is ironically david wilcock is right. obama is workoing for the russians lol..

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: jay weidner hits the nail on the head again (wikileaks)

I enjoyed the interview...I'm a fan of Jay Weidner and I always like what he has to say.

Tx

Soj

3. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Quote david wilcock is right. obama is workoing for the russians
    Waitasec... I thought Wilcock was sure Obama was the greatest thing since free, pre-sliced, buttered, and toasted bread.

there must be two david wilcocks.

see my description of the Afghan War Diary here. (hurry tho. it'll fall of page 1 in News like a stone.)

Quote the usa miltary program is designed to lose and make the usa look bad
    Actually, it is designed to never win, just be a "forever war" so all the leeches building weapons can make a fortune. Vietnam redux.
    Last edited by Fredkc; 31st July 2010 at 23:27.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Waitasec... I thought Wilcock was sure Obama was the greatest thing since free, pre-sliced, buttered, and toasted bread.

You are very sharp Fred ... I had a similar feeling yesterday. I watched this video: Jack Otto - Forbidden Knowledge: History of the Khazar Empire and the Illuminati
    I can recommend this video to everyone ... Jack is talking about the Khazar and I got the feeling David was talking about this group but then in a benevolent way.

Everyone decide for him/herself who has the cards upside down in his hands ...
    (perhaps I understood it wrong and mis-connected things)

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Operator;
    If you think you got it wrong, when everyone else is sure they got it right...
    Either you got it right, or you're just hard-headed.
    ...or both
    Fred

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Operator;
    If you think you got it wrong, when everyone else is sure they got it right...
    Either you got it right, or you're just hard-headed.
    ...or both
    Fred
    I think that so many people are programmed to tell you that you got it wrong ... you have to be hard-headed to get it right

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

"Aye there's the rub"
    You can be hard-headed and never know you have it wrong,
    soft-headed and never know you got it right...

Maybe the trick is being hard-headed and mushy-brained.

Still workin' on that

8. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

see my description of the Afghan War Diary here. (hurry tho. it'll fall of page 1 in News like a stone.)

Actually, it is designed to never win, just be a "forever war" so all the leeches building weapons can make a fortune. Vietnam redux.
    Did I hear Weidner and Rense correctly when I thought that they said that the Wikileaks Afghan War Diary was being done purposely to weaken the military? Are they implying that Wikileaks works for the ptb?

BTW Fred, I applaud the downloads that you have performed recently. AND the FACT that you are willing to put it in print that you have done this.

I also love your avatars! Cute!
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

9. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I had a couple of thoughts.....
    #1. Wikileaks could be acting in good faith not knowing that the information is coming to them with another agenda in mind.

#2 In George Greens books The Groundcrew trilogy ones....I had read something to the effect that..there will be leaks regarding US military and the horrors going on abroad...the reason given in the books, were to turn the world against America and set the stage for a payback scenario if you will, and the world would not be sympathetic to America when it occurs.

I question the motive of why this information is coming out now, along with the videos coming out regarding the police brutality. Why do the wannabe ptb's want us to see the police and military as our enemy? These are just questions I have...as I muddle my way through this mess.

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

i agree sojourner with what you say, also look @ all the recent tv and movie portrayals of usa in iraq ect. i just watched the a team film and its designed perfectly to get the rest of the world cheering americas demise. wiki leaks does seem to be a honeypot. i mean just read the stuff in it, no apologies for the militaries activities just facts and the 9/11 stuff to.. assange is an asset wether or not he himslf is aware of that matters not the results the same.

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

yes the never ending war is also a feature of these tactics,but your right wilcock thinks obama is working for some russian faction and he thinks that this is a good thing. mr wilcocks political reports are nonsense and pure disinfo based on the much vaunted insider testimony. similarly the et stuff is in the same boat pure hearsay.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote I question the motive of why this information is coming out now, along with the videos coming out regarding the police brutality. Why do the wannabe ptb's want us to see the police and military as our enemy? These are just questions I have...as I muddle my way through this mess.
    wow. That's pretty "circular", Sojourner.
    Once you've assumed that information damaging to the PTB was released, on purpose, by the PTB ,where can you go from there?

The nature of the information leads people to discredit the legitimacy of "government as force". It also tends to discredit the legitimacy of any PTB-based usurper to that power, other than the people themselves. So, "Cui bono"? (Who benefits?)

It seems you're left with some "all-pervasive" PTB, carrying on an intricate plot that even includes the willing help of it's enemies, yet too dumb to know when they've shot themselves in the foot.

Quote mr wilcocks political reports are nonsense and pure disinfo based on the much vaunted insider testimony. similarly the et stuff is in the same boat pure hearsay.
    My impression is that re. politics David is a bit out of his field. Engages in some fairly heavy wishful thinking, and just dislikes having his bubble burst. Kinda like Greer's "no bad aliens" position.
    Fred
    Last edited by Fredkc; 1st August 2010 at 16:20.

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I don't deny that atrocities are being committed by men and women in uniform, however, the wannabe ptb's are extremely good at setting one party or group of people against the other, and I've learned to take a step back from a situation and consider are these my thoughts and feelings, or am I being guided to have these thoughts and feelings.

I believe it's necessary to be aware of what's really going on, and pass it around, however if the intention is to destroy the US in such a way that no-one would feel bad, and see it as it got what it deserved, no I do not consent to being a part of it.

After so many years of believing in so many untruths....I'm now cautious where I put my belief.

If I really did choose to come here at this time, and yes I believe I did. I'm sure this doesn't look like the brochure. lol

+ Reply to Thread