+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Cool Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

So for those that would like to continue with a conversation on the possible origins of Rh negative blood - be it natural mutations, alien involvement, cloning and hybrid creations, and the various characteristics of the blood types are welcome.

'A' blood type have an 'A' type personality? B blood types prefer mediation, do some fall more into one area noted in the Myers Briggs personality types? Are all Rh negative origins Draconian? Neanderthal? Or did the Draco's make the Neanderthals? Possibilities are numerous!

Personal antidotes regarding all your non-sexual experiences that may correlate with your blood type and its origins are also welcome. Please be respectful to others threads and continue with your more intimate alien - reptilian experiences and characteristics already started on the thread 'Hybrids and Clones'.

Though I am a 100% Rh- and God forbid could totally be a reptilian hybrid I don't want come off trying to be controlling (a seriously negative reptilian trait) I just don't think it would be polite ( Canadian trait ) to get the threads mixed up in any way.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012), East Sun (5th May 2012), Fundy Gemini (3rd May 2012), GoodETxSG (1st May 2012), karelia (1st May 2012), Kindred (1st May 2012), mbilze (21st December 2014), oddjob428 (3rd May 2012), sandy (1st May 2012), schneider (1st May 2012)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

Some interesting info on RH - origins

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012), Earth Angel (2nd May 2012), GoodETxSG (1st May 2012), karelia (1st May 2012), Lefty Dave (3rd May 2012), sandy (1st May 2012), schneider (1st May 2012)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 times in 2,230 posts

Default Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

You beat me to it, but I think you did a nicer job than I would have.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Chakra (1st May 2012), crosby (1st May 2012), Earth Angel (2nd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

lol it is just the INTJ in me! and besides they are two of my favorite subjects! please post the links to the online tests. So do you know what your blood type is? or did you post that already?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 times in 2,230 posts

Yep, O+ ......

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Chakra (1st May 2012), crosby (1st May 2012)

11. Link to Post #6
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

I am O+ like my father. My mother was AB-.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I think like many myths, legends and phrases.... the true intent/meaning got lost along the way.

But it's my belief that the term blue-blood was used in relation to the origin of this specific blood group (Rh negative). Not sure why it came about but we do know we still use the terms 'cold blooded' when referring to animals (birds/reptilians) and emotion (apathy). And now, the same emotional connotation is described when we say they are of the blue-blood decent (especially royalty). When uttered, it's usually implies they are regal and/or cold and snobbish.
    This has been said about SOME reptilian encounters.

I realize there are other explanations but I think it's so watered down by now that all we have left our opinions and impressions.

I am O negative
    People in suits send people in uniforms to kill innocent people.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LisAlien For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have O negative blood. Blonde hair blue eyes very sensitive to the sun, but I love being outside in open spaces so I have learned to drink lots of water and cover up. I am going to have to look at some family pictures and see if anyone has slit eyes or if I do, yikes. If I have O neg blood type, does that mean my parents and sibling do as well?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to schneider For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

LisAlien, I remember Stewart Swerdlow talking about this and if I remember correctly, the phrase "blue blood" is because negative blood types have more copper in their blood which changes the color of the blood as well as strengthens the immune system.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

bluestflame (1st May 2012), crosby (1st May 2012), Kano (1st May 2012), karelia (1st May 2012)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    my apologies , Renee, for jumping all over you when some of you brought this up on my clones & hybrids thread -- i just watched the videos & learned a lot

it occurred to me that tho the system tests us all for IQs & blood types -- we are seldom given this info

i know i'm an A type but don't know about the Rh neg, tho i know that my biological mother is one

i jotted down some of the traits of Reptilian/Human hybrids that he lists -- they all fit:

the lower than normal body temp & blood pressure -- yes

acute hearing -- DuPont tested my ears when i applied for a job there in '64 -- i can hear hi-pitched frequencies that most can't -- they were bringing official types in to make sure i wasn't cheating -- i think it's odd that they tested my ears also -- i've never had that done during any other job applying -- also docs have told me that my ear canal is shaped differntly from others

disrupting electrical equipment -- around the time of the abduction i wrote about i was also seeing LOTS of UFOs -- when i went into stores, etc at that time, all the computers would go down

i assume everyone has problems tuning in radios because your own static electricity interferes -- mine always does

hair & eye color -- green hazel eyes -- once black hair , now rather red -- very red in sunlight [tho up until around 2, when i think i 'walked into' this body, it had bright blonde hair & bright blue eyes w/the mad gleam that my shapeshifting bio brother has]

the liking space -- i have spent literally hours & hours of my life looking up at the sky, night or day -- not w/scientific interest but w/a longing to go home -- but i think this comes from my true self, my walk-in self who is writing this

that's all i could get jotted down re personal traits

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member bekrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Type O+ here, as are my brothers and mom.
    I honor the divinity within you. :grouphug:

The secret of change is to focus all of your energy,
    not on fighting the old,
    but on building the new....
    - Socrates

21. The Following User Says Thank You to bekrah For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012)

22. Link to Post #12
    Denmark Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 317 posts

I think I'm B but know for sure I'm Rh -

I think the youtube explained me pretty well.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Neptun For This Post:

Chakra (1st May 2012), crosby (1st May 2012)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Renee, w/your permission i'd like to repost the part of my clones & hybrids w/ my own list of my own Reptilian traits on this thread

i totally resonated w/the maker of the above video's half-horror as he/she began to become aware that he/she fit all the known data re the characteristics of a Reptilian/Human hybrid

& my own first inklings of it came from the 2 self-described Grey clone/Human hybrids , neither of whom know each other - i'm still in contact w/ & friends w/both --

each of them told me i was a Reptilian -- & each of them seemed to think that was a really cool thing to be -- one tells me it's Draco DNA, & she told me i was a 'blueblood' w/o my telling her about my bio family tree -- like the video maker, my own ancestral knowledge of the blueblood line gets lost back in the Alsace-Lorraine part of France in the early 1600s

the other side is half pure Irish -- my Grandmother got off the boat at Ellis Island -- & half Pennsylvania Dutch --which is actually German

like the video maker, my blueblood family also was quite wealthy at one time -- in the 1930s or '40s , my Great-Uncle had a private suite at the Plaza in NYC reserved permanently in his name , & married 'the most beautiful woman in San Francisco' according to newspaper accounts of his sudden fall from favor & loss of all -- i googled till i nearly dropped one time & learned that he was an-above 33 degree Freemason

i also have chosen to be poor [by USA standards -- no car!!! OMG!!!] & to not walk thru the doors that have opened to me -- tho i was guided at times in my traumatizing childhood & youth --

when i was around 7 or 8 yrs old -- & i can't remember how i got this guidance -- i was told, & knew it was good advice, to NOT develop the left side of my brain, the side that gets into math & science -- all the 'smart' kids at school in the '50s were being pushed into those subjects [i figure i'd be a quivering wreck like Dan Burisch if i'd followed the math & sci half of my brain -- tho i did love Euclid's geometry that i read & was taught]

wyn

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LisAlien (here)
    I think like many myths, legends and phrases.... the true intent/meaning got lost along the way.

But it's my belief that the term blue-blood was used in relation to the origin of this specific blood group (Rh negative). Not sure why it came about but we do know we still use the terms 'cold blooded' when referring to animals (birds/reptilians) and emotion (apathy). And now, the same emotional connotation is described when we say they are of the blue-blood decent (especially royalty). When uttered, it's usually implies they are regal and/or cold and snobbish.
    This has been said about SOME reptilian encounters.

I realize there are other explanations but I think it's so watered down by now that all we have left our opinions and impressions.

I am O negative
    The true universal blood donor and the blood type of the current English Royal Family

Blue blood - comes from the level of copper in our blood. It is suppose to be much higher than rh+ but I haven't as yet found a sound science human based article as yet on that.
    But there is this... which fits that explanation. Cold blooded comes from on average a lower body temperature. Snobbish - well some have their varied opinions - but if you naturally are more empathic - pick up on things faster, don't understand and feel outside of the norm. That is a label that may use on us for in essence not really fitting in to the RH+ world. We sorta keep to ourselves more.

Personally I find this practice of harvesting their blood really discussing - but it gives you an example of the colour of their blood.

"Horseshoe crabs' blue blood, which contains copper, not iron, is prized by the biomedical community for its ability to detect bacteria in human medicines."

I do know that I feel much better since I started taking copper suppliments. It can also explain our issues with static - emf and issues around electricity. One simple thing is how long does a watch last on you? Or do computers or lights go buggy? that is all copper related.

So why though do we have more copper than iron? Why do we not have the protein antigen that is consistent with the line of primates? Thats my question....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

crosby (1st May 2012), karelia (1st May 2012), mbilze (23rd December 2014), schneider (1st May 2012)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote LisAlien, I remember Stewart Swerdlow talking about this and if I remember correctly, the phrase "blue blood" is because negative blood types have more copper in their blood which changes the color of the blood as well as strengthens the immune system.

Sorry I missed your comment before I posted the video on Horse shoe crabs on another post. But yes that is what I understand it to mean as well. if you can find that video again it would be great if you could post it. Whenever I have had to get blood tests - they would at times comment on the colour of it. Not sure exactly what it was that was different from regular blood.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Your Mom has very rare blood - did you have many brothers or sisters?

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    I have O negative blood. Blonde hair blue eyes very sensitive to the sun, but I love being outside in open spaces so I have learned to drink lots of water and cover up. I am going to have to look at some family pictures and see if anyone has slit eyes or if I do, yikes. If I have O neg blood type, does that mean my parents and sibling do as well?
    Here try this I don't know what my mothers blood type was nor my fathers. My mother though did have 5 kids with 3 different fathers so odds are she was rh+ no know miscarriages which she probably would have had if she was Rh-.

http://www.biology.arizona.edu/human...lcA_popup.html

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    my apologies , Renee, for jumping all over you when some of you brought this up on my clones & hybrids thread -- i just watched the videos & learned a lot
    Thanks for that....I can't help but think it is a fascinating subject that totally relates to the whole reptilian origins thing... Our DNA and its origins are a huge subject. Not to separate us but to understand more about us as a human species.

Quote i know i'm an A type but don't know about the Rh neg, tho i know that my biological mother is one
    If you have donated at all they can tell you for sure. As a health issue if nothing else.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

schneider (1st May 2012)

32. Link to Post #19
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,186 times in 5,446 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Your Mom has very rare blood - did you have many brothers or sisters?
    A sister, who also inherited my fathers' blood type. My mother was very well aware of her unique/rare blood type. She was a very interesting woman.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

bluestflame (1st May 2012), schneider (1st May 2012)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

i liked the bit that maybe we are not clone-able

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Thanks for that....I can't help but think it is a fascinating subject that totally relates to the whole reptilian origins thing... Our DNA and its origins are a huge subject. Not to separate us but to understand more about us as a human species.

Quote i know i'm an A type but don't know about the Rh neg, tho i know that my biological mother is one
    If you have donated at all they can tell you for sure. As a health issue if nothing else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast