+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

Hello Everyone,

I guess this is as good a place as any to jump right in. I have been an Avalon member for quite some time now, but prefer to observe; But this is a topic that I have been interested in for many years, given that it has been brought to my attention over and over throughout my life...Yes I am RH-, have most of the Traits mentioned. In 1999 I was taken to the Hospital after several days of severe illness, after many test i was told that my liver was shutting down but my liver and most of my organs were not located where most peoples are, and had i ever been told that by any physician , My answer was no, but then i am never sick and only went to the Doctor during pregnancy but i do remember growing up that we weren't taken to the Dr the Dr came to our house and it was always the same Dr...hmmmmm. I also have a fascinating story involving my maternal Grandmother that I'll save for another post... I am quite interested to hear from anyone else that has RH-, if they have ever been told their internal organs are displaced.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ivy For This Post:

wynderer (1st May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

Lacking the rhesus factor here as well and yes, most of those traits are spot on for me, too. Furthermore, I have absolutely no doubt that earth is not my home. (And no, I don't think I'm reptilian. )

The thought of donating blood never occurred to me, probably because I've known from an early age what exactly is done with that blood that is so generously donated by unsuspecting people, and I avoid medicos like the plague they are, so I can't help with where exactly my organs are placed in comparison to other people's nor with any interesting stories about how doctors find rhesus-lacking blood more fascinating.

I'm pretty convinced, though, that there is something about our blood, and also something that the Bastards in Power want to see destroyed. Any rh- mother will probably know about the Rhogam shot that allegedly eliminates the dangers of your potentially rh+ child to screw up your blood...

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Fascinating video on the horse shoe crabs. Their blue blood is a result of copper as an oxygen carrying pigment instead of hemoglobin which contains iron.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i posted an article about that on a Prayer Circle for the Animals thread i started -- very cruel, what they are doing to the horseshoe crabs --

they used to wash up on the beach when i lived on the Chesapeake Bay -- i would get me kids to help me turn over the ones that were upside down, singing that song from the children's movie:
    R - E - S - C - U - E
    Rescue Aid Society

very Reptilian -- dripping blood out of immobilized living feeling beings -- they're probably doing stuff like that to Humans down in Dulce & such places

Quote Posted by schneider (here)
    Fascinating video on the horse shoe crabs. Their blue blood is a result of copper as an oxygen carrying pigment instead of hemoglobin which contains iron.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 times in 1,440 posts

I only know I am rh negative as I had the shots with both pregnancies but I don't know my blood type......didn't realize it was that unusual as one of the girls I worked with at the time was also rh negative. I never go to the doctor if I can help it so I will have to give them a call and ask if its in my file for any reason?

edit: last night I watched the above video's and then walked into the local pub with my husband.....as we got to the middle of town I walked under a street lamp and it went out, we laughed, then we crossed the road and under another streetlamp and off it went too ......haha it was pretty cool
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 2nd May 2012 at 14:28.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

modwiz (4th May 2012)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i liked the bit that maybe we are not clone-able

Quote Posted by Renee (here)
    my apologies , Renee, for jumping all over you when some of you brought this up on my clones & hybrids thread -- i just watched the videos & learned a lot
    Thanks for that....I can't help but think it is a fascinating subject that totally relates to the whole reptilian origins thing... Our DNA and its origins are a huge subject. Not to separate us but to understand more about us as a human species.

Quote i know i'm an A type but don't know about the Rh neg, tho i know that my biological mother is one
    If you have donated at all they can tell you for sure. As a health issue if nothing else.
    Ya that is very interesting - as grays are what 90% cloned. I wonder though where that came from? I haven't found anything that comes from anything more than hearsay.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    Lacking the rhesus factor here as well and yes, most of those traits are spot on for me, too. Furthermore, I have absolutely no doubt that earth is not my home. (And no, I don't think I'm reptilian. )
    lol ya I take issue with that too. BUT I was given a salamander as a child like 3-4 years old - who does that? first pet too if you can imagine. I love snakes and lizards though never been afraid of them. I love the water - so maybe a water lizard type DNA I figure.

Quote The thought of donating blood never occurred to me, probably because I've known from an early age what exactly is done with that blood that is so generously donated by unsuspecting people, and I avoid medicos like the plague they are, so I can't help with where exactly my organs are placed in comparison to other people's nor with any interesting stories about how doctors find rhesus-lacking blood more fascinating.
    I worked at Red Cross - never donated either. Can't imagine my blood in someone else's body seems creepy to me. Never liked dr's or trusted the medical profession - I do every thing as much as I can holistically. Never really questioned though when the took my blood for testing. It has been awhile mind you but I do vaguely recall them taking more than one vial.

Quote I'm pretty convinced, though, that there is something about our blood, and also something that the Bastards in Power want to see destroyed. Any rh- mother will probably know about the Rhogam shot that allegedly eliminates the dangers of your potentially rh+ child to screw up your blood...
    The thing is though I think a lot of TPB are also rh-'s like the elite of England. Never took Rhogam that I know of anyway. Only had one child.

Hope you come check out the rh- forum too. http://rhnegativeblood.ning.com/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

karelia (2nd May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Can you reference any articles or sources that would also have this info? It has been tough finding more of the peer review sources on this sort of thing. Especially human Rh- related studies.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    I only know I am rh negative as I had the shots with both pregnancies but I don't know my blood type......didn't realize it was that unusual as one of the girls I worked with at the time was also rh negative. I never go to the doctor if I can help it so I will have to give them a call and ask if its in my file for any reason?

edit: last night I watched the above video's and then walked into the local pub with my husband.....as we got to the middle of town I walked under a street lamp and it went out, we laughed, then we crossed the road and under another streetlamp and off it went too ......haha it was pretty cool
    lol that is very cool! Can't take you out anywhere huh! trouble maker thats how we get burnt on the stake you know!
    But ya if they have you as Rh- they would know if you are OAB or AB type

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Earth Angel (3rd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

So here is something interesting it is possible that we are really related to the horseshoe crab! or some other similar sea creature with copper based blue blood

"Part of legend of Merovignian....is that the beginning of the bloodline came from a sea creature that came out of ocean in Mediterranian his name Merovee.....Merovee was a semi supernatural figure worthy of classical 'myth' Merovee was born of TWO FATHERS....when already pregnant by her husband King Clodio Merovee's Mother supposedly went swimming in the ocean in the water she is said to have been seduced and or raped by an unidentified marine creature from beyond the sea Beast of Neptune similar to a quinotaur" -Holy Blood Holy Grail...BA

Or ....Spock?
    "Patient bleeds dark green blood
    Mr Spock's green blood is down to copper
    A team of Canadian surgeons got a shock when the patient they were operating on began shedding dark greenish-black blood, the Lancet reports.

The man emulated Star Trek's Mr Spock - the Enterprise's science officer who supposedly had green Vulcan blood.

In this case, the unusual colour of the 42-year-old's blood was down to the migraine medication he was taking.

The man's leg surgery went ahead successfully and his blood returned to normal once he had eased off the drug. "
    Last edited by Chakra; 3rd May 2012 at 07:05.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

KiwiElf (4th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (5th May 2012)

17. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't mean to go off topic, but the history is important for a better understanding. Stewart Swerdlow has a book, BLUE BLOOD,TRUE BLOOD, it's a fascinating book and it starts off describing how angelic like beings entered the Milky Way Galaxy 5 billion years ago so they could experience life in a physical universe. Initially these beings were mostly energetic and projected physically only when absolutely necessary to experience physical sensations. However they eventually became trapped in their bodies and became the first humans known as the Lyraens The first Lyraens were blonde/red haired with green or blue eyes. Well, apparently the Reptilians were created to antagonize and test the humans. These reptilians were created to exist in the astral dimensions and for them to become physical they needed physical genetics. The Reptilians decided to take the genetics of the Lyraens so they could stay in physical from when needed. They chose the blonde/red hair with green/blue genetics because it was the easiest to manipulate plus the Lyraens were very psychic and the reptilians needed that quality since they lacked it.( I read some where that blonde/red hair genetics is easier to manipulate because it doesn't have as much melanin protection on the dna molecule.) Once the hybridization program was completed the shapeshifting reptilians became the Sumerian leaders which became the elites." Their blood because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more copper content. Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptillian hybrids were called Bluebloods: Page 28 Blue Blood, True Blood

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to schneider For This Post:

Ivy (3rd May 2012)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,614 times in 12,059 posts

So here is something interesting it is possible that we are really related to the horseshoe crab! or some other similar sea creature with copper based blue blood

"Part of legend of Merovignian....is that the beginning of the bloodline came from a sea creature that came out of ocean in Mediterranian his name Merovee.....Merovee was a semi supernatural figure worthy of classical 'myth' Merovee was born of TWO FATHERS....when already pregnant by her husband King Clodio Merovee's Mother supposedly went swimming in the ocean in the water she is said to have been seduced and or raped by an unidentified marine creature from beyond the sea Beast of Neptune similar to a quinotaur" -Holy Blood Holy Grail...BA

Or ....Spock?
    "Patient bleeds dark green blood
    Mr Spock's green blood is down to copper
    A team of Canadian surgeons got a shock when the patient they were operating on began shedding dark greenish-black blood, the Lancet reports.

The man emulated Star Trek's Mr Spock - the Enterprise's science officer who supposedly had green Vulcan blood.

In this case, the unusual colour of the 42-year-old's blood was down to the migraine medication he was taking.

The man's leg surgery went ahead successfully and his blood returned to normal once he had eased off the drug. "
    Spock was/is half Vulcan (father) half Human (mother)

20. Link to Post #32
    Canada Avalon Member Fundy Gemini's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 times in 258 posts

I was just reading about the origin of blue eyes and blonde hair the other day, another interedting topic

I'm O positive
    --♥--
    2 All

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,604 times in 2,230 posts

i liked the bit that maybe we are not clone-able

my apologies , Renee, for jumping all over you when some of you brought this up on my clones & hybrids thread -- i just watched the videos & learned a lot
    Thanks for that....I can't help but think it is a fascinating subject that totally relates to the whole reptilian origins thing... Our DNA and its origins are a huge subject. Not to separate us but to understand more about us as a human species.

Quote i know i'm an A type but don't know about the Rh neg, tho i know that my biological mother is one
    If you have donated at all they can tell you for sure. As a health issue if nothing else.
    Ya that is very interesting - as grays are what 90% cloned. I wonder though where that came from? I haven't found anything that comes from anything more than hearsay.

You are oh so correct as it is all "hear say"... This entire field of study and topic is unfortunately based entirely on hear say... and belief's.

I wish we had some real evidence and some real info to work from but the idiots in control of the info do not think we can handle it and just bits and pieces get leaked out along with dis-info.

I look so forward to the day (I hope in my life time) that I can have verifiable truth. I am sure all of us are ready for the truth. Until then we just have to do the best we can with what info is available and then consider the source and make up our own minds (Which in turn ends up being just another belief system).

Disclosure of ET/ED/Free Energy and Freedom from this Financial Tyranny (To borrow DW's phrase) is needed so we can all finally get on the same page and evolve together.

I am a believer from my own experiences, but that too would just be labeled as hear say.
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 3rd May 2012 at 22:41.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

modwiz (4th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fundy Gemini (here)
    I was just reading about the origin of blue eyes and blonde hair the other day, another interedting topic

I'm O positive
    Me too O+/RH+, so does that mean we have to decipher what type of alien hybrid we are and start calling our selves "Non Humans" and refer to other people as "Those Humans" etc... LOL.

Blood Types, DNA Genealogy and Personality Types are excellent things to know about yourself. But not every rare or slightly different characteristic makes you abductees or some sort of Alien hybrid or clone.

I do believe we were ALL genetically engineered into what we are now so we are all hybrids or mutts of some sort. There is no reason to get carried away with it all though.

One day we will be able to figure out more about the "Junk DNA" and how to turn on desirable chromosome (Unless the shift of passing through the part of the Galaxy we are now in does it for us) as well as know which of them are terrestrial and which are not.

But for now it is speculation... I do realize we have to start somewhere. I just hate seeing people getting carried away with their imaginations and muddy up the waters on the reasonable research... or have preconceived ideas about current and future research before it is completely analyzed.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

Fundy Gemini (5th May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

This has really turned out to be a very interesting thread Renee. Thanks for getting it going. You did indeed do a better job than I would have.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodETxSG For This Post:

modwiz (4th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,262 times in 318 posts

Yes, this thread is interesting indeed! I always knew that my husband and one daughter were O RH negative. I finally found my blood donor card and noted that I am A negative. I checked with my son and younger daughter and they are RH negative also though right now I can't remember the type. I am thinking A also.

Judging for myself I can identify with some of the traits listed above. My husband certainly doesn't share all the traits that I am aware of. He no doubt has his own set.

Out of personal interest, I am gradually asking my sister and husband's relatives what blood type they have. Most don't know. Unless you have donated blood it is difficult to find out unless you can access your medical records.

I do have a need, almost a compulsion, to find out as much as I can about antediluvian history.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Chakra (13th May 2012), modwiz (4th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member oddjob428's Avatar
    Thanks

I have low blood pressure, sometimes as low as 96/60. My body temperature is low on occasion, I have high arches, sensitivity to light, like my solitude, a lot of static electricity when I touch things, and have always have been interested in ufo/et's since I was a child. I have brown hair and brown eyes and have been told my eyes are unique in that they are more oval than most. I'm O negative. I am curious to know why rh negatives cannot be cloned.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to oddjob428 For This Post:

modwiz (4th May 2012)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Hermeticus's Avatar
    Thanks

I have B- with a recessive O gene. My father is O- and my mother was B-, also with a recessive O gene.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermeticus For This Post:

modwiz (4th May 2012)

33. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I don't mean to go off topic, but the history is important for a better understanding. Stewart Swerdlow has a book, BLUE BLOOD,TRUE BLOOD, it's a fascinating book and it starts off describing how angelic like beings entered the Milky Way Galaxy 5 billion years ago so they could experience life in a physical universe. Initially these beings were mostly energetic and projected physically only when absolutely necessary to experience physical sensations. However they eventually became trapped in their bodies and became the first humans known as the Lyraens The first Lyraens were blonde/red haired with green or blue eyes. Well, apparently the Reptilians were created to antagonize and test the humans. These reptilians were created to exist in the astral dimensions and for them to become physical they needed physical genetics. The Reptilians decided to take the genetics of the Lyraens so they could stay in physical from when needed. They chose the blonde/red hair with green/blue genetics because it was the easiest to manipulate plus the Lyraens were very psychic and the reptilians needed that quality since they lacked it.( I read some where that blonde/red hair genetics is easier to manipulate because it doesn't have as much melanin protection on the dna molecule.) Once the hybridization program was completed the shapeshifting reptilians became the Sumerian leaders which became the elites." Their blood because of the increased Reptilian DNA, contained more copper content. Since copper-based blood turns blue-green upon oxidizing, these Reptillian hybrids were called Bluebloods: Page 28 Blue Blood, True Blood

Have you seen any info on studies showing the copper connection in our blood? I haven't been able to find the 'science' part behind that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I am B - as well. I have found following the diet more specific to B's works well for me. I don't have a clue as to my parents blood types unfortunately I do suspect my father must have been RH- not my mother though.

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oddjob428 (here)
    I have low blood pressure, sometimes as low as 96/60. My body temperature is low on occasion, I have high arches, sensitivity to light, like my solitude, a lot of static electricity when I touch things, and have always have been interested in ufo/et's since I was a child. I have brown hair and brown eyes and have been told my eyes are unique in that they are more oval than most. I'm O negative. I am curious to know why rh negatives cannot be cloned.
    What I would really like to know is what the sources are that say we can't be cloned? what does that even mean lol who would have actually tried that?

I have found that I sometimes make people uncomfortable with how intense I have been told my eyes are. Like I see into their soul. hmmm

Stevenville huh... lol are you going the UFO conference in Glen Rose next weekend?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast