+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

the non-cloning was brought up in one of the videos , as a theory

i don't know if i am positive or negative , but it is not of any interest to me

BLOOD is very important to our controllers -- check out Houman's Archon thread re this

& the blood types matter to our controllers, but not to any other being outside their control system

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Re: Science & Theories of Rh negative DNA Origins - natural mutation or Alien?

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    the non-cloning was brought up in one of the videos , as a theory

i don't know if i am positive or negative , but it is not of any interest to me BLOOD is very important to our controllers -- check out Houman's Archon thread re this & the blood types matter to our controllers, but not to any other being outside their control system
    Knowledge is power.
    A interesting man once said 'To thine own self be true' Thus if you don't know who you are and what makes you YOU (by your DNA - and the lineage of your parents as you mentioned prior) and the others do - we are then in essence complacent in giving our power away.

The more that I know about what 'they' know - the more POWER I have over them and my life. The stronger I can become, they would also know that and do what ever they can to subvert that knowledge - obviously.
    But ideally we would thus be less likely to be used like a sock puppet in their world.

I also feel that calling them handlers or controllers - also gives them permission to thus be so.

3. Link to Post #43
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

'To perform that transition I had to choose the human parents too as long as the mother was a blood type RH negative factor. This immunological trait is a common feature among these so called, Draconians and their reproduction. But having an Rh-negative blood type doesn’t mean you are a hybrid, it’s just a necessary condition to carry on the biological technology. The genetic modification is very tied to CNS functions and immunological moderation'

http://evelorgen.com/wp/articles/mil...ilab/#more-534
    Last edited by wynderer; 17th May 2012 at 09:14.

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

I wonder Renee if this info might be slightly "Off course" since it's spelled that way all along this video...Seems like a "Freudian slip"...and by the way "Spiritual Vampires" is one of the the synchronicities of my day...a very enlightened book on how to distinguish and pick the good gurus/therapists from the bad...

Just my 2 cents, but what do i know?
    Last edited by transiten; 17th May 2012 at 15:10.

5. Link to Post #45
    Netherlands Avalon Member Black Panther's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,849 times in 847 posts

I do think there is something with the RH- blood.
    There is also another thread about this subject:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...290#post415290

I do not tell you my bloodtype. I can only tell that it's
    difficult not to shift shape while being with other people.

I've found this list a while back:
    • larger than average head size
    • low blood pressure
    • low pulse rate
    • extra vertebrae or rib
    • high IQ
    • heightened senses, including vision
    • cannot be cloned
    • light colored hair, mostly red or reddish,
    • light colored eyes (blue, green or greenish brown eyes)
    • sensitive to sun and heat
    • often are healers
    • body scars that cannot be explained
    • often have empathetic illnesses

A lot of them are in the video, but as far as I can see not all of them.

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    The thought of donating blood never occurred to me, probably because I've known from an early age what exactly is done with that blood that is so generously donated by unsuspecting people, and I avoid medicos like the plague they are, so I can't help with where exactly my organs are placed in comparison to other people's nor with any interesting stories about how doctors find rhesus-lacking blood more fascinating.
    I have donated blood. To help others, but after 11 times I stopped.
    I don't think it will end up at the right place most of the time.
    Hope someone knows more about donating.
    Remember Who You Are!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Panther For This Post:

karelia (17th May 2012)

7. Link to Post #46
    Togo Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi everyone this is my first thread/reply as i usually tend to study and observe the goings on here.
    I am of afro-european descent and have been interested in the bloodtype debate for a lonnnggg time now.
    sadly..it doesn't seem as tho i am represented in any of the rh- videos i have seen here or elsewhere.
    ...oh well... kinda used to that ..lol
    I am a 1%er ..or so i'm led to believe..in that my blood type is ab-
    i have normal brown eyes with a blue ring around the outside - easily visible.
    i acquired my blue rings in my 30's.
    As i said i'm not certain if this is common place or not
    as afro's do not seem to be represented ANYWHERE in these rh- blood type videos
    ...anyhoo!!.. just thought i would throw a little something in the mix
    thank you all
    Last edited by un-o-fod-ox; 12th April 2015 at 10:11.

8. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Quote Posted by Ivy (here)
    ...but my liver and most of my organs were not located where most peoples are, and had i ever been told that by any physician , My answer was no, but then i am never sick and only went to the Doctor during pregnancy but i do remember growing up that we weren't taken to the Dr the Dr came to our house and it was always the same Dr...
    Many people have their organs in positions that do not conform to the placements show in the standardized anatomical charts; the doctors just don't tell us about it, that's all.

Standardized anatomical charts were introduced into the medical schools by Johns Hopkins University, an organ of the Rockefeller empire, as everybody knows. My point is that those anatomical charts are standardized. Standardization would not be necessary if the organs of humans (and probably other creatures as well) were always located in the same place in every person.

p.s. I, too, am old enough to remember when doctors made house calls. For us, too, it was always the same doctor, and that was a good thing because he knew us and we knew him.

9. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,601 times in 1,987 posts

Thinking about this, it seems to me that what you've got here is a natural basis for primogeniture. I mean, if the father is Rh+ and the mother is Rh-...in the absence of rhogam shots...then it would always and only be the first born (whether male or female) to survive.

It does not operate the other way around, as far as I understand the science: an Rh+ mother can have any number of Rh- pregnancies as she pleases; it only affects the fetus if the father is Rh+ and the mother is Rh-.

I am Rh-, btw.
    Last edited by Selkie; 12th April 2015 at 21:09.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3