+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: WARNING [GRAPHIC] Horrific Proof Aliens Mutilating Humans..!

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: WARNING [GRAPHIC] Horrific Proof Aliens Mutilating Humans..!

This is just when they slip something and its out there for the world to see.

There's at least 30.000 cases like this annually, that we don't bear witness too.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 2nd May 2012 at 08:00. Reason: exaggerated number

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (7th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i also find it odd that from 1990 on , the years that the investigator looked at , the number of the vanished stayed at 30,000 every year, except for some spikes, at the 12 to 14% increase level, in 1991, 1995, & 2001
    -- maybe 30,000 is operating at max capicity for whoever is doing this

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

There's at least 30.000 cases like this annually, that we don't bear witness too.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

I see how this human mutilation case is like those found in cattle mutilations, but I dont understand why anyone, Alien or Human, would just take an ear, or an eye ball? If you want tissue and organs, why not take the whole thing? Waste not, want not. And if it was for the sake of science (and not just being brutal), why the holes in the thigh or the arm? And like someone commented earlier.. someone with laser technology performing these mutilations could certainly be more discrete in how they handle the remains of the victims. The fact that they are left out in the open for anyone to find, seems like a scare tactic. (A pretty good one, I might add.) All these clues tells me that these mutilations are more of a psychological mind **** for all of us, more than some much needed research or organ harvesting for someone else.
    Thats just my opinion.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SharonKay For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (3rd May 2012), jjjones (5th May 2012)

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)
    The photos of the cow and human look like high voltage electrocution to me?

I thought alien mutilations had greater surgical precision than what is illustrated?

This isn't convincing proof to me.
    very bad karma racked up by whoever did this to the Bear
    Do bears experience bad karma?

The bear chewed the power lines so, i guess it was his bad karma...
    Clever, LOL...
    You tell us. You either have been or will be that bear in a former or future life. Time, future/past means nothing in any other realm than the one we are experiencing at the moment.
    "I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear When was I less by dying"
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Ramdass528 (5th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,350 times in 2,555 posts

There are also a lot of human sacrifices done annually and many of those are from that 30,000 number. They know how to dispose of bodies and you won't find much evidence, but there are those from that side who do come out of it and have spoken about how this is done.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I just wanted to point out that there's a difference between "Aliens" and "ET's". The aliens are the negative criminals of the galaxy and they (and their minions) do this sort of thing to humanity. And other lifeforms.... PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
    Last edited by Maia Gabrial; 4th May 2012 at 13:48.

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    I just wanted to point out that there's a difference between "Aliens" and "ET's". The aliens are the negative criminals of the galaxy and they (and their minions) do this sort of thing to humanity. And other lifeforms.... PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND!
    Aliens and extraterrestrials are both very common terms describing the same thing.

Now, what some think of them individually, that's a different matter altogether.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

on Houman's Archon thread, i wrote about being sent thru my job to a mostly law-enforcement gathering, from many counties , in the early '90s

the reason for this gathering was the over 3,000 children who had disappeared from Westchester County of New York State in just the following year

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

12. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

This all is just a reminder to me, as to how our scientific community treats captives of ET's and others, (animals, humans, anything) that they deem of lessor statis than themselves. hmm.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. They are just doing as we do. hmm

love and peace
    sirdipswitch

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

danceblackcatdance (7th July 2012), Eram (24th June 2012), jjjones (5th May 2012), Lettherebelight (9th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #30
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UnrealDreams (here)
    We should not lump all "ET's" into the same category.
    EXACTLY what I was thinking

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Titan Orion For This Post:

Eram (24th June 2012)

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

The word "alien" has negative connotations....
    For a contactee, you should know the differences....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Eram (24th June 2012)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by UnrealDreams (here)
    We should not lump all "ET's" into the same category. There are the reptilians and Greys who would do these types of things, and then there are benevolent ET's, which are in human form, and are our relatives.

UnrealDreams - I will remind you that there are also quite a few of those of the same type of species you mentioned, who are on the 'benevolent' side (the Moushura, the Dubari, the Hara Mang, the Galiban, the Vintri, etc.).

And also another reminder, that just because a species is humanoid, and human-looking, that it won't behave/act in a monstrous way.

Do you remember the Travis Walton case? Contrary to what was depicted in the (in)famous movie, the abductors were actually human-looking humanoids. And Travis remembers waking up in a place where there were many human remains who seemed to be mutilated, having missing body parts and what not.

I agree that we shouldn't put all of them in the same category, but that also applies to existing categories ("Greys", "Reptoids", "Nordics", etc.) not all of each category are 'negative' and not all are also 'positive'.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 5th May 2012 at 14:10. Reason: wrong member nickname lol

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

blufire (5th May 2012), Eram (24th June 2012)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

bumping this, as the thread is devolving into a discussion of good ETs/bad ETs /cosmic racism

meanwhile, back at the ranch, some nasty stuff is going on

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    WARNING [GRAPHIC] PHOTO's

DO NOT GO ANY FURTHER
    - Either that or get a bucket...

Mods if some of these pictures are too Graphic, I will remove them...

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Some say there's no hell. They're wrong. Hell's on Earth when the Visitors come. For some it's a terrifying abduction in the dead of night when nightmares become reality. For others, it's an implant inserted subcutaneously in the most inaccessible spot: tagged and tracked like an animal. But animals fared far worse: mutilations, incisions, and extracted organs…Operations performed by emotionless, methodical, sadistic surgeons from beyond.

Quote Investigators long believed humans escaped such heinous atrocities…Until NOW..!
    THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE CONTAINS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES. HORRIFIC PHOTOS OF LIVESTOCK AND A HUMAN VICTIM MUTILATED IN CHILLING WAYS. DO NOT READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL SUFFER EMOTIONAL TRAUMA FROM EXPOSURE TO SUCH IMAGES.

Note: The images included in this article are, to the best of the author's knowledge, not fraudulent, faked, manipulated, or enhanced in any way. They represent true and accurate photographic records from law enforcement and UFO researchers' investigations into cases of what's become known as cattle mutilations, and the emerging terror of human abduction and murder-mutilation.

While the photos are deeply disturbing, the images of the Brazilian man thought to have been abducted and callously mutilated by extraterrestrials in the same fashion as livestock are deeply psychologically disturbing and may have lasting emotional effects on those that view them.

The origin of cattle mutilations

For those that still believe that the occupants of UFOs are all kindly, beneficient space brothers, they've never read the details of human abductions or seen the grisly photographs of cattle mutilations, also called bovine excisions.

Although most cattle mutilation reports surfaced since the media paid intense attention to a celebrated Alamosa, Colorado case from 1967, reports of livestock abduction go back much further.

Reports in some local newspapers from the 1920s and 1930s allude to cattle being found in fields with strange cuts and holes in their bodies and drained completely of blood—although where the blood went no one ever discovered.

Nineteenth Century England also had cases of livestock mutilated and killed under very mysterious circumstances. After one incident, where more than 30 sheep were found mutilated and drained of blood, terrifed villagers scoured the countryside hunting for a vampire.

Cases of cattle mutilations tend to follow certain patterns across the United States. The incidents also occur outside of the U.S., occurring in Canada, some European countries, Brazil and Argentina.

The most striking features of the mutilations include surgical procedures described by investigators as looking like laser incisions; organs are removed, including eyes; and in virtually every case the rectal organs and reproductive organs have been excised leaving only gaping cavities. In literally every case identified as an actual bovine excision, no blood is found in or anywhere near the animal.

Despite careful investigations by police at the scene, no footprints or trace of anyone approaching or leaving the carcass is ever found.

Natural animal predators avoid the carcass, despite gaping wounds and exposed organs.

Some cases exhibit higher levels of strangeness. Elevated levels of radiation are detected in the vicinity of some of the animals. Odd aerial vehicles are witnessed. The appearance of the UFOs range from glowing orbs, cylindrical craft and classic flying saucers to paramilitary, unmarked black helicopters.

The modern era of cattle mutilations

The case that started the modern era of cattle mutilations involved a 3-year-old pony named Lady that the newspapers of the time dubbed "Snippy."

Snippy had many of what later became the classic mutilations of other livestock across the West. A strong medicinal odor was also detected near the savagely mutilated animal.

Ellie Crystal of the website Crystalinks writes "The civilian UFO research group NICAP became involved in the case as well, and some people were speculating that UFOs were somehow involved with Snippy's death."A Denver hematologist, John H. Altshuler, reported 'Snippy's brain and abdominal organs were missing...and there was no material in the spinal column.'

The day after the grisly discovery of the mutilated pony, Agnes King and her son, Harry, "returned to the scene with Mr. and Mrs. Berle Lewis, who were Agnes' brother and sister-in-law. They found a lump of skin and horse flesh; when Mrs. Lewis touched it, the flesh oozed a greenish fluid which burned her hand. They also reported the discovery of fifteen tapering, circular exhaust marks punched into the ground over some 5000 square yards. The medicinal odor had weakened somewhat, but was still present.

"Mrs. Lewis contacted the United States Forestry Service, and Ranger Duane Martin was sent to investigate. Among other tasks, Martin checked the area with a civil defense Geiger counter. He reported finding a considerable increase in radioactivity about two city blocks from the body. Later, Martin would state, 'The death of this saddle pony is one of the most mysterious sights I've ever witnessed ... I've seen stock killed by lightning, but it was never like this.'"

Later, UFOs were reported in the vicinity. A sitting judge was one of the many witnesses. Following the sightings, speculation arose about a possible link between Snippy's mutilation and UFOs.

Since the death of Snippy, livestock mutilations spiked sharply upward. Although most of the animals killed are cattle, sometimes sheep, horses, deer, and even dogs are found mutilated. All are missing organs. All have had incredible surgery performed on them, and all are missing virtually every drop of blood.

It's estimated that tens of thousand of animals have been mutilated by unknown entities since 1973, the year that cattle mutilations skyrocketed globally.

A pattern of atrocity

The pattern of cattle mutilations has been meticulously tracked by diligent researcher, L. Vincent Poupard. In his report titled: Revealed: Possible Reason for Cattle Mutilation, Poupard argues his case that the U.S. military is behind the incidents.

Although his arguments are well made, they cannot account for numerous UFO sightings just before or while the mutilations occured. Nor does his research account for the total absence of blood, nor the fact that more than a dozen countries are reporting cattle mutilations.

Poupard believes the sadistic surgeries are being done for several reasons. One reason is to measure radioactivity being absorbed by animal tisue, such as the radiation that swept across the USA multiple times borne by Northern Hemispheric winds from the destroyed Chernobyl nuclear reactor.

Other cases may be driven, he theorizes, by the military and medical community's response to mad cow disease.

In his report, he writes: "Through state records of mutilations, I was able to plot the dates and locations of mutilation during this time period. There was a definite pattern that started in the Western US, and ended in the Eastern US every few months. It was a wave of mutilations that started at one end of the country, and ended on the other.

"I was then able to find the path of the fallout cloud over the US. Many universities have the map of the path somewhere in their science department.

"The fallout cloud did not end up over the U.S. until the end of 1986. It would spend about two months going over the nation, and then be over non-US soil for about five months before returning.

"If you were to overlay dated maps of the mutilations, and of the fallout cloud, the paths match with 97% accuracy. Only three percent of the mutilations either did not correspond in date or location.

"In the years after the dissipation of the Chernobyl fallout cloud, cattle mutilation reports plummeted in the U.S. until the turn of the millennium. Currently, the rate of around 2000 cases of cattle mutilation a year has resumed. This corresponds with the outbreaks of mad cow disease. Cattle mutilation has also since become more prevalent in France, England, and Canada. These are all locations of severe mad cow's disease outbreaks."

As time went on, however, UFOs became more strongly associated by eyewitnesses and researchers with the mutilation incidents.

Evidence suggests ETs conduct many medical experiments

Sinister murderers from beyond

Researcher Tim Swartz reports on a United States Air Force sergeant abducted and mutilated, supposedly at the hands of aliens.

The horrific incident took place in New Mexico at the top secret, heavily guarded, White Sands Missile Test Range during 1956.

According to testimony, an Air Foce officer with the rank of major "reported that he had witnessed a disk shaped flying object kidnap Sgt. Jonathan P. Louette. Louette was missing for three days when his mutilated body was found in the dessert near the test range. Louette's genitals had been removed and his rectum cored out with surgical precision. Like many cattle mutilations, Louette's eyes had been removed and all of his blood was missing. The Air Force filed a report stating that Sgt. Louette had died of exposure after being lost in the desert."

Investigator Don Ecker notes yet another man who was mutilated 23 years later during 1979.

In his article, The Human Mutilation Factor, Ecker writes of the mysterious death of a man whose almost naked body was discovered in the Idaho wilderness. "Two hunters in the Bliss and Jerome area of Idaho had literally stumbled across the nude body of a man that had been hideously mutilated. The body was in the middle of nowhere, nude except for a pair of underpants, his sexual organs had been removed, his lips sliced off, and several other classic mutilation cuts.

"Although he was in very rugged country, his bare feet were not marked as if he had walked in that terrain, but yet no other tracks, animal or human were evident anywhere.

"After the police were notified, an intensive search was mounted, and miles away, the man's possessions were recovered, yet no one yet knows how the body ended up where it was found, or even more importantly, what happened to him.

"It should be noted that this area also had, over the years, many unexplained UFO reports and cattle mutilations."

THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC IMAGES OF A HUMAN HORRIFICALLY MUTILATED. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ANY FARTHER IF YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL SUFFER EMOTIONAL TRAUMA FROM EXPOSURE TO SUCH GRAPHIC IMAGES OF ALIEN ATROCITIES.

First documented case: ET mutilation of human

It wasn't until the surgically mutilated body of the victim was forensically analyzed that police, and researchers brought into the case, fully realized the horrific implications.

Theories that animals or cultists committed the act were discounted as evidence built that the body had been dropped from a height above tree level, no evidence existed of any disturbance to the surrounding brush or terrain, and no earthly motive could account for the ghastly murder.

Barragem Guarapiranga reservoir in Sao Paulo, Brazil

The body of the man was discovered near the Barragem Guarapiranga reservoir in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

Because of the similarities to cattle mutations investigated in Brazil, authorities asked outside experts to assist with the investigation. Brazilian ufologist Encarnacion Zapata Garcia and Dr. Rubens Goes among several others volunteered their expertise.

During their discussions with law enforcement officers, the outside experts were informed that the reservoir murder might not be unique. At least a dozen other homocide cases existed. All those victims also had wounds and mutilation similar to cattle mutilations.

G. Cope Schellhorn documented the full case in his lengthy article for International UFO Magazine. [Reprinted in full here.]

Schellhorn writes: "There have been rumors of homicidal, UFO-related, human mutilation cases for some time now but hard evidence has been lacking. Until, perhaps, now. Brazilian ufologist Encarnacion Zapata Garcia and Dr. Rubens Goes have recently presented a series of sensational photographs, obtained from police files which mimic the wounds of countless UFO-related animal mutilation cases that have been reported in Europe and North, Central and South America since the 1960s. On first glance they would seem to be ufology's worst nightmare.

Garcia and Dr. Goes photo of victim [1]

"What is more disturbing is that Brazilian ufologists and police have intimated that there may be at least a dozen or more cases similar to the recently uncovered Guarapiranga reservoir case. If this is true, it is somewhat doubtful that any of this potential new material will ever see the light of day, given the official attitudes now prevailing in Western power circles. But we can be grateful for fortuitous disclosures, and the Guarapiranga case and it's accompanying photographs seem to be just that."

Despite the grisly condition of the nude body, police initially treated the case as just another homocide of an unidentified individual, although the circumstances and nature of the crime was shocking.

"The initial police report, however, was not extraordinary in nature except for the recognition that the body, although extremely mutilated, had not met with unusual violence; that is, there were no signs of struggle or the application of bondage of any kind."

Investigator Garcia received copies of official photographs of the victim to analyze.

"After studying the photos, Encarnacion Garcia was impressed with how similar the wounds of the body were to those found on the carcasses of so many UFO-related mutilated animals, knowledge which the original investigating police officials and medical doctors involved with the case did not possess."

The analysis

The striking parallel between livestock that's been surgically mutilated and the human cases, particularly the Guarapiranga reservoir murder, are the most deeply disturbing element. The evidence supports alien tissue and organ harvesting. The purpose of the ET's mission is unknown.

Official Sao Paulo homicide investigation photo [2]

Schellhorn continues: "As can clearly be seen, flesh and lips have been excised around the mandibles, as is common in cattle and other animal mutilations, the autopsy report noted that 'the eyes and ears were also removed and the mouth cavity was emptied.' Removal of these body parts, including the tongue as here, is common enough in animal mutilation cases.

"As Encarnacion Garcia rightly recognized, if a comparison of the victim with animal mutilation cases is made, 'You can see they are the same--and that is also the conclusion of experienced doctors.' The doctors drew their conclusion only after they had been shown photographs of similar animal mutilation cases, cases with which they were not previously familiar.

Official Sao Paulo homicide investigation photo [3]

"The autopsy report states: 'There has been a removal of extensive tissue along many parts of the face, head and neck of the victim...There has also been extraction of ocular tissue, eyes, auditive internal and external organs (ears) and entire parts of the head. The tongue and several muscles were also extracted."

Synopsis of the analysis

Schellhorn agrees with the conclusions reached by the Brazilian forensic experts and outside investigators. The preponderance of evidence strongly suggests a direct connection between the ongoing atrocities being committed on animals in at least 14 different countries and the discovery of human surgical mutilation cases.

Official Sao Paulo homicide investigation photo [4]

"The kinds of cuts on the cadaver are what we have come to expect in UFO-related animal mutilation cases," Schellhorn observes. "Of primary interest is their precision. The 'surgery' (or butchery, if you will) was done with agility and care and probably with speed. The lack of profuse bleeding suggests the use of a laser-like instrument producing acute heat, thus cauterizing almost immediately the edge of the wounds."

Official Sao Paulo homicide investigation photo [5]

"Many of the cases studied by Dr. John Altshuler in the United States exhibit this kind of high heat, rapid surgery," Schellhorn states. "Whether it would still be possible to test fragments of the flesh from the victim's wound areas is doubtful. Suffice it to say the wounds appear to be exact replicas of cases studied by Dr. Altshuler, Tom Adams, Bob Pratt, Ted Oliphant, Linda Howe, Colman VonKeviczky and myself."

Official Sao Paulo homicide investigation photo [6]

Humans have always had to be wary of predators, both animals and other humans. Now it seems that a third predator has been added to the list—a predator that may be the most devious, diaboloical, and dangerous of all—extraterrestrial murderers.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2080/...SplittedPage=0

PS - I leave it up to the Mods if they want to remove any of these gruesome photo's...

21. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

I agree with the original posting :-

That these mutilations & killings of both humans & animals needs to be brought forward for the general public's awareness.
    It is their right to know.

If it's done by Extra-Terrestrials/Extra-Dimensionals, then consider that a few thousand per year is a lot less than the MILLIONS done by us humans during all the wars ! (Obviously it's still WRONG and needs to be stopped as soon as possible).

If it's done by the people who run the world (TPTB) using their programmed life forms (PLF) and advanced technology, then it's about what we could expect from their EVIL MINDSET.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

bluestflame (5th May 2012), Cjay (5th May 2012), jjjones (5th May 2012)

23. Link to Post #35
    Canada Avalon Member Taken By The Greys's Avatar
    Thanks

This topic is something that I have yet touched on much with others..except with a few abductees and that's it.

This is something I would like to share..please excuse my non-direct approach..as I feel I need to detail somewhat of what happened to me.

It was during a summer at my lake when I was helping a friend with building his log home in the Parkland Region of Manitoba. I finished supper at the site and left.

I had just shut the property gate and jumped back into my truck. I had this very cold feeling come over me and the unmistakeable feeling you get when you are being watched.

I drove a couple miles down a back road that is hardly used. The feeling never left and without seeing anything around ..the feeling was intensifying.

I just turned on to a more traveled gravel road and suddenly the area lit up and I looked to see a white disc craft behind me and above.

Having had many sightings and close encounters..took the shock away..but my natural reaction still leads to adrenaline starting to pump into my body.

I climbed a small hill the road went up and as soon as I had past it..the craft soon was coming over the hill and still following me.. I increased the speed of the truck..and the craft..just disappeared.

I knew that it was not gone..I was still sensing them as I had..before the craft showed itself.

The craft soon appeared to my drivers side..and it was again glowing white. It appeared to be the same shape as two soup bowls put together. It was around 50 feet away and riding just above the trees..at around 30 feet.

My heart was racing..and..I knew I couldn't stop... or I would be in trouble..

I knew that they could stop me..anytime they wanted...and I was not about to volunteer.

What I did pick up from them..as they followed me for 5 miles was that they were there for dissection. I knew exactly what that feeling was...They were there for mutilations of animals. They were not there for me...BUT..I knew that if I did stop..I would likely end up like so many animals that are discovered. The feeling of being scared could not be stopped..I was.

I finally got to my lake..and turned north. The craft sat at the gravel corner and I gunned it as I saw it was no longer following me. It did not follow me to the cabin. I got of my truck looking up..but feeling that the coast was clear for now...and I went in.

It was some time later..in the end of winter (March) that I came across recent animal mutilations that occurred in Argentina. The farmer that brought the attention to it..claimed to have seen a craft...and it was described..just like mine. I knew that it was them..the greys..

I know that I am a lucky person to have been abducted and returned..but I know that the lucky part was being returned...alive.

Most people do not have a clue..and ..so many theories get tossed into truth distorting it.

There have been past human mutilations that have slipped into the public eye..but it is rare that it does happen.

The last time I ever head of it..was in NYC and it was several years ago that a body was found..and it was..mutilated very much like animals are that are found after lights being seen.

That story was covered up within a few days..and no trace left of it..that I can find.

There really is so much more to what is taking place on earth..than what the governments..will ever reveal to the public.

Anyway..I just wanted to add to this thread...with my own experience and what I have learned.

Thanks.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Taken By The Greys For This Post:

Atlas (16th August 2014), boja (5th May 2012), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), Eram (24th June 2012), EsmaEverheart (7th December 2012), Houman (5th May 2012), jjjones (5th May 2012), Kerrigan (18th May 2012), Maia Gabrial (5th May 2012), Pilgrim (9th May 2012), Rosco1 (12th May 2012), Timreh (9th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

thank you for this, Taken By The Greys -- just wanted to comment that your experience shows the usefulness of feeling fear -- it's a natual response to DANGER

most prefer to hear about the 'benevolent' ETs, who seem to mostly give cheery messages re not feeling fear & that everything's copacetic

Quote Posted by Taken By The Greys (here)
    This topic is something that I have yet touched on much with others..except with a few abductees and that's it.

This is something I would like to share..please excuse my non-direct approach..as I feel I need to detail somewhat of what happened to me.

It was during a summer at my lake when I was helping a friend with building his log home in the Parkland Region of Manitoba. I finished supper at the site and left.

I had just shut the property gate and jumped back into my truck. I had this very cold feeling come over me and the unmistakeable feeling you get when you are being watched.

I drove a couple miles down a back road that is hardly used. The feeling never left and without seeing anything around ..the feeling was intensifying.

I just turned on to a more traveled gravel road and suddenly the area lit up and I looked to see a white disc craft behind me and above.

Having had many sightings and close encounters..took the shock away..but my natural reaction still leads to adrenaline starting to pump into my body.

I climbed a small hill the road went up and as soon as I had past it..the craft soon was coming over the hill and still following me.. I increased the speed of the truck..and the craft..just disappeared.

I knew that it was not gone..I was still sensing them as I had..before the craft showed itself.

The craft soon appeared to my drivers side..and it was again glowing white. It appeared to be the same shape as two soup bowls put together. It was around 50 feet away and riding just above the trees..at around 30 feet.

My heart was racing..and..I knew I couldn't stop... or I would be in trouble..

I knew that they could stop me..anytime they wanted...and I was not about to volunteer.

What I did pick up from them..as they followed me for 5 miles was that they were there for dissection. I knew exactly what that feeling was...They were there for mutilations of animals. They were not there for me...BUT..I knew that if I did stop..I would likely end up like so many animals that are discovered. The feeling of being scared could not be stopped..I was.

I finally got to my lake..and turned north. The craft sat at the gravel corner and I gunned it as I saw it was no longer following me. It did not follow me to the cabin. I got of my truck looking up..but feeling that the coast was clear for now...and I went in.

It was some time later..in the end of winter (March) that I came across recent animal mutilations that occurred in Argentina. The farmer that brought the attention to it..claimed to have seen a craft...and it was described..just like mine. I knew that it was them..the greys..

I know that I am a lucky person to have been abducted and returned..but I know that the lucky part was being returned...alive.

Most people do not have a clue..and ..so many theories get tossed into truth distorting it.

There have been past human mutilations that have slipped into the public eye..but it is rare that it does happen.

The last time I ever head of it..was in NYC and it was several years ago that a body was found..and it was..mutilated very much like animals are that are found after lights being seen.

That story was covered up within a few days..and no trace left of it..that I can find.

There really is so much more to what is taking place on earth..than what the governments..will ever reveal to the public.

Anyway..I just wanted to add to this thread...with my own experience and what I have learned.

Thanks.

26. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Cjay, jump to conclusion is right on. it is unhealthy for us to "underestimate/overestimate" what we humans are capable of doing. there is A LOT of secret/underground technology that HAS NOT been disclosed to us and we are not aware of this technology and sometimes assume that it is from somewhere out there. i was taught by my father as a youngster to believe a half of what you see and nothing that you hear. follow up on it and discern first. so far this has worked for me approximately 95% of the time. TO: Unreal Dreams, i have had the experience of that feeling many many times in my youth and i also heard my name being softly said, i would sprint home as fast as my legs could get me there. this post is very interesting and thank all of you for your insight and informative replies. namaste, peace and love universally

27. Link to Post #38
    Canada Avalon Member Taken By The Greys's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    thank you for this, Taken By The Greys -- just wanted to comment that your experience shows the usefulness of feeling fear -- it's a natual response to DANGER

most prefer to hear about the 'benevolent' ETs, who seem to mostly give cheery messages re not feeling fear & that everything's copacetic
    Hello wynderer. I see no benefit to the fear factor with ET..Fear will not prevent things from occurring..if ET has intentions.. It matters not how many times one is abducted...One will never feel safe around them, at least the greys..and MIBs that I was taken by.

I do not know of any actual physical abductees by the greys..that have "cheery messages" from them.

I do not bother with"love and light" nor do I bother with people who "claim" to channel ET.
    There are so many people that think they know..though they do not..To be very honest...unless you have been abducted by the greys...you really have no clue to how it changes who you are..and how you perceive this world there after.

The greys have no emotion..and...there is certainly no love or light from within them.

I have been up at my lake a number of times this year..and..I have met two more locals..that see crafts..including a close encounter by one of them.
    I have talked to farmers..I am always trying to find out if there are any animal mutilations happening there..It is rare that the local farmers share those things openly.

There are sightings of crafts..close encounters..and from time to time through the years..even crop circles..I know that the mutilations are going on..but..perhaps it is not being focused as it is in other areas..What I mean is..

Perhaps it is because of all the wildlife..moose, deer, elk, bears, cougars, wolves etc.. that the farmer's livestock are spared. The amount of UFO activity says that there should be numerous mutilations occurring to farmers livestock...

I really do not have any idea what they want by doing mutilations..but then again..I do know how the greys are nothing like us..and trying to think like them..or to think THEY think like us..is moot.

If the greys were here to harm us...then things would not be as easily kept a secret as it is..The are not here to help us either..and so..that puts us pretty much in the middle of this mess.

I see much of what we face..as part of life.....though many think..it is not real...I know that so much of it is..

It is disheartening to me when we are continuously misdirected, lied to..and soon to be blindsided by the confusion and mistrust.

We should not live in fear..but we should stand up for truth..even if the truth goes against everything you have been conditioned to believe.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Taken By The Greys For This Post:

Atlas (16th August 2014), bluestflame (5th May 2012), Carolyn Hamlett (3rd June 2017), EsmaEverheart (7th December 2012), Houman (5th May 2012), Lettherebelight (9th May 2012), Timreh (9th May 2012)

29. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Taken -- from your post:

'Having had many sightings and close encounters..took the shock away..but my natural reaction still leads to adrenaline starting to pump into my body.'

this is what i meant by fear being a useful physiological/emotional response -- the adrenals kicking in is also commonly referred to as the fight or flight reaction -- if you were standing there agog, waiting to be contacted by your space bros -- well, you yourself made the connection between the ship & mutilations

if you read my story of my abduction by a Reptilian at the beginning of the thread, i think you'll see that i do not live in fear of the Reptilians or other abductors -- i tend to fight back & not keep my big mouth shut -- most abductees are silent

wyn
    Last edited by wynderer; 5th May 2012 at 22:36.

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,323 times in 1,769 posts

Do you see the analogy?

...can the bear understand why its bile is being harvested?...

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Houman For This Post:

Atlas (16th August 2014), Cjay (9th May 2012), Craig (9th May 2012), Fred Steeves (18th May 2012), Lettherebelight (9th May 2012), OnyxKnight (5th May 2012), Timreh (9th May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast