+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remote Viewing The Future - Kerry Cassidy with Courtney Brown

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing The Future - Kerry Cassidy with Courtney Brown

Quote Quote I am going to try this..................The Horizon documentry is a old classic
    Keep us updated, and let us know if you need any help.
    Hi SDV I gave it a go fri night but was to tired and could not clear my mind properly and I had to be up early 5.30 am sat for work..
    Although I did wake up about 3.am and had a sort of download which I have had before ....This was what lookes like a map
    a white background with bright yellow markings for land or sea or whatever it was ? There was what looked like poss writing
    in black all over the sheet as if markings or something, the letters/no's/symbols were not reconisable if anything they looked a bit Chinnese/Arabic
    certainly not European Alphabets....As usual I tried to keep the image in my head more than a few seconds but it went.I know it was not
    a dream as I opened my eyes and looked around.I have had this download before.....

I dream every night and have listened to a lot of Ions explanations about Astral dreaming and parrallel worlding which a lot of people
    can do especially with all the portals and wormholes opening due to cold fusion now comming into our reality....
    I have had other down loads but none more than a few seconds they are distinctly different than the vivid dreams I've have always had
    as I'm either already awake or awakened by the images....

Cheers steve.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th May 2012 at 21:44.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

sdv (7th May 2012)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Remote Viewing The Future - Kerry Cassidy with Courtney Brown

Just finished listening to this video finally. An awesome job by Kerry C. and Courtney Brown. The Sound quality was great, finally.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Cidersomerset (21st September 2012), tessie999 (21st September 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2