Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Troops In Neighborhood Streets Fully Armed

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Default Re: U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    Officer's have been and will be "Fragged" if they give certain orders. Soldiers DO learn to follow orders, we also learn to follow instincts and to think for ourselves as combat in this era is SO dynamic. A soldier relies on himself and his comrades more that the brass or a radio that can become non operational.
    CoreyG, I will meet up with you anyday. Thank you brother in arms
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2012 at 05:30. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by eyeswideopen (here)
    CoreyG, I will meet up with you anyday. Thank you brother in arms
    Thank you Sir,
    I am more of a Communications and Intel guy... but if I take up arms it will be to defend my family, my country and constitution per the Oath I took. I hope I never have to harm another human being in my life for any reason though.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2012 at 05:30. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

3. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

CoreyG, I totally agree with what you say there brother, I do not want to ever harm another human being but yes, I will not hesitate to defend my loved ones or any other friend around me. I fully understand the mentallity of being in a team and covering a teammates back. That is why what you say is so true. Been there and will do it again. I to was in communications and intel during Vietnam.

Thank you brother. peace be with you

4. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    They're trianing for urban combat , it doesn't matter where it is . What matters is that you COULD be their next target , only difference is, will the US solders obay their orders to shoot or not .
    They did at Kent State
    The more I learn the less I know

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2012), Maia Gabrial (2nd May 2012)

6. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Like I said up further in this thread about hippies sticking daisy’s in M16’s. That was a different time and a whole different breed of people. These guys now are Volunteers not draftee's... and better trained and just not comparable at all.

-----------
    The Kent State shootings—also known as the May 4 massacre or the Kent State massacre[2][3][4]—occurred at Kent State University in the U.S. city of Kent, Ohio, and involved the shooting of unarmed college students by the Ohio National Guard on Monday, May 4, 1970. The guardsmen fired 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis.[5]

Some of the students who were shot had been protesting against the American invasion of Cambodia, which President Richard Nixon announced in a television address on April 30. Other students who were shot had been walking nearby or observing the protest from a distance.[6][7]

There was a significant national response to the shootings: hundreds of universities, colleges, and high schools closed throughout the United States due to a student strike of four million students,[8] and the event further affected the public opinion—at an already socially contentious time—over the role of the United States in the Vietnam War.[9]

7. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Quote just wanted folks to know, re the Darth Vader-type police at protests & the other law enforcement --aka Officers of the Peace -- men & women who are guarding the rich & powerful at their various 'summits' -- high above the lowly Humans --

all Officers of the Peace -- State Police, County Sheriff's departments, local police -- are also eligible for membership in the Oathkeepers

a study determined that , in order to install fascism in a country, only 30% of the population needs to be behind them -- & the 30% are given the weapons & positions of power
    I agree with you, wynderer that all law enforcement guys should be in that Oathkeepers brotherhood, but the DHS is making sure to brainwash as many of them as possible against all Americans. They're being trained to believe we're all terrorists and are to be treated as such. These are the ones who have the nifty weapons and power to use against us..... Spooky! Thankfully, many of our law enforcers are decent men with honor and integrity; and don't agree with what the DHS is cramming down their throats...

And I think that when they get geared up in riot gear, they really do resemble the spookiness of Darth Vadar!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2012), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2012), Lost N Found (2nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

They're trianing for urban combat , it doesn't matter where it is . What matters is that you COULD be their next target , only difference is, will the US solders obay their orders to shoot or not .
    They did at Kent State
    As I've read, those Natl Guard guys were devastated by what they had done....

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), GoodETxSG (2nd May 2012), Lost N Found (2nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    They did at Kent State
    As I've read, those Natl Guard guys were devastated by what they had done....
    ============
    Yea, poor kids that were hurt or did the hurting. That was such a different atmosphere and time. It was a dark chapter indeed. All of these wars are orchestrated for something other than what we think it is when our boots hit the ground. The cowards making these plans sit safely in their Black Water/Storm Trooper/Vader guarded estates... to them we are just pieces on a Chess board. They make a move for one side, turn the chess board 180 degrees and make another move for the other side. Crazy that it has lasted this long.

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Basic army training is aimed at de-personalisation of the individual. For the first time in your life you are dressed exactly the same. Orders are repetitive and repeated continuously. The basic form of brainwashing is drill - a monotonous repetition of movement, sound and orders.
    Weapons training is similar and carried out in a robotic manner.
    "Gun firing, gun stops, drop, cock, lift the feed cover, clear the stoppage, close the feed cover, continue firing" That's an M60 first immediate action which is still burned into my brain some forty years later.
    The military aim is to reduce men to automatons and to instantaneously and without question follow orders. De- programming takes years.
    To assume that soldiers will not follow orders is madness.
    An Australian vet turned psychologist produced a video, 'You're not in the army now' which showed clearly the impact of training which has been perfected by the military throughout history.
    How else could an otherwise normal person participate in war? Look at footage of WW1 where insane mass assaults were carried out against fixed machine gun positions.
    I kid you not - they were just you and me.
    The more I learn the less I know

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2012), GoingOn (12th May 2012), pickle (3rd May 2012), RedeZra (2nd May 2012), wynderer (2nd May 2012)

14. Link to Post #50
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

when dating a 'Nam vet, i went w/him to the VA [Veteran's Admin] hospital -- i came out of there intears, & told him, this is something the history books never tell you -- how many good & decent men are physically & psychologically destroyed by war'

Quote Posted by Rogerc (here)
    Basic army training is aimed at de-personalisation of the individual. For the first time in your life you are dressed exactly the same. Orders are repetitive and repeated continuously. The basic form of brainwashing is drill - a monotonous repetition of movement, sound and orders.
    Weapons training is similar and carried out in a robotic manner.
    "Gun firing, gun stops, drop, cock, lift the feed cover, clear the stoppage, close the feed cover, continue firing" That's an M60 first immediate action which is still burned into my brain some forty years later.
    The military aim is to reduce men to automatons and to instantaneously and without question follow orders. De- programming takes years.
    To assume that soldiers will not follow orders is madness.
    An Australian vet turned psychologist produced a video, 'You're not in the army now' which showed clearly the impact of training which has been perfected by the military throughout history.
    How else could an otherwise normal person participate in war? Look at footage of WW1 where insane mass assaults were carried out against fixed machine gun positions.
    I kid you not - they were just you and me.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Uhhh... update your knowledge!! By a few decades at least.

16. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

i kind of thought this was a timeless message

17. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i kind of thought this was a timeless message

I dunno, maybe us lowly Humans don't have the capacity to understand these concepts.

18. Link to Post #54
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

the evil crime empire

has the hierarchy of a pyramid of power

at the top is the international illuminati

who has no allegiance to nations

communism is probably very high up in this hierarchy

and i see the Sovietization of the Western world

do i believe our Western leaders are in leauge with the commies ?

i hope not all

but it seems most of our leadership has been compromised and or coerced into commie politics

setting the stage for an actual boots on the ground commie takeover

do you understand the implications of this ?

it is our own leaders who will invite the commies to come take over our countries

put that in your pipes and smoke it

19. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

The Commies are already in control... I think that happened when we were smoking our pipes.

20. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    The Commies are already in control... I think that happened when we were smoking our pipes.

i think you're right

the commies are already in control

but the public don't know it

and i'm afraid we will find out the hard way

21. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

That is because the Communist changed their names to non threatening sounding names and groups... then "WE" vote them in... then we whine when they chip away at the Constitution and act suprised...

22. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    Unfortunately soldiers are not trained to think for themselves. They are trained to obey orders nothing else.

Stan
    Not so. Soldiers are trained to think critically, as well as trained to accomplish the "mission" by whatever means that takes. Now, there does come a point where an order must be obeyed; however, not a stupid order. In other words, if a request was made for a squad to put up an antenna ASAP, and it was raining to include lightening, you wouldn't see the antenna going up until the danger passed.
    The Army isn't MK-Ultra.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), GoodETxSG (3rd May 2012), Lost N Found (3rd May 2012)

24. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

there is often a bright intelligence in the eyes of the career military i have met -- [ & they have good posture, & generally are very courteous to women ]

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    Unfortunately soldiers are not trained to think for themselves. They are trained to obey orders nothing else.

Stan
    Not so. Soldiers are trained to think critically, as well as trained to accomplish the "mission" by whatever means that takes. Now, there does come a point where an order must be obeyed; however, not a stupid order. In other words, if a request was made for a squad to put up an antenna ASAP, and it was raining to include lightening, you wouldn't see the antenna going up until the danger passed.
    The Army isn't MK-Ultra.

25. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)

Stan
    The Army isn't MK-Ultra.
    AMEN, Well Said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast