+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Troops In Neighborhood Streets Fully Armed

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

Default Re: U.S. Troops In Neighborhood Streets Fully Armed

Corey, i gather from your rather cryptic posts that you are hinting at having knowledge that the rest of us do not -- insider knowledge, i gather

what is your take on why our troops are going into neighborhoods where children play, fully armed? Are you saying that our military has nothing to do w/the NWO?

2. Link to Post #102
    Thanks

ask & ye shall receive! -- GlassSteagallfan just started this thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ve-Civil-War--

DHS Informant: ‘We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War’
    ‘We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War’ Says DHS Informant

Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul
    Before It’s News
    May 4, 2012

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued. “He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.
    A d v e r t i s e m e n t
    Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.

Escalating preparatory activities by the executive branch and DHS throughout the last decade—from the Patriot Act, to countless executive orders drafted to suspend (or strip) American civil liberties “are just the beginning” of the nightmare to come, Hagmann said.

He added, “It’s going to get so much worse toward the election, and I’m not even sure we’re going to have an election in this country. It’s going to be that bad, and this, as well, is coming from my sources. But one source in particular said, ‘look, you don’t understand how bad it is.’ This stuff is real; these people, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), they are ready to fight the American people.”

TruNews‘ Wiles asked Hagmann: who does the DHS expect to fight, in particular? Another North versus South, the Yankees against the Confederates? Hagmann stated the situation is far worse than a struggle between any two factions within the U.S.; it’s an anticipated nationwide emergency event centered on the nation’s currency.

“What they [DHS] are expecting, and again, this is according to my sources, what they’re expecting is the un-sustainability of the American dollar,” Hagmann said. “And we know for a fact that we can no longer service our debt. There’s going to be a period of hyperinflation . . . the dollar will be worthless . . . The economic collapse will be so severe, people won’t be ready for this.”

Source: Full TruNews interview, May 2, 2012.

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Default Re: U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed

Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    As a veteran myself, I disagree with you, aranuk. There are more honorable soldiers in the service than people realize. Good, honorable people.
    Remember when active duty soldiers took a survey and were asked if they would kill Americans on American soil. I forget the number, but it was high enough to concern the leadership. Could this be the reason why there are so many hired mercenaries and foreign soldiers in the ranks? THEY wouldn't have a problem killing Americans....I am sorry but your training memories all gone for good or they were only for office duty not for combat.
    I remember when I volunteered to join the army my father, (a WW11 grunt) said to me, "If you're going to throw your life away try for the Airforce, then the Navy and as a last resort the Army".

My idiot response was, "**** dad things have changed since you were in the army".

How wrong I was. On departure for SVN we were lined up and informed that we were now under Military Law and that refusal to obey an order from a superior officer would result in Court Marshall and a possible death sentence.

Things still haven't changed.

Ignore history at your peril.
    The more I learn the less I know

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

aranuk (5th May 2012), GoingOn (12th May 2012), sunflower (5th May 2012), Unified Serenity (8th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

yes, there are many good & decent Humans in the military -- they are the ones who come home broken after what they have seen or what they are forced to do --

all the suicides happening now of the soldiers who served in our wars against the Iraqi & Afghani people

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    yes, there are many good & decent Humans in the military -- they are the ones who come home broken after what they have seen or what they are forced to do --

all the suicides happening now of the soldiers who served in our wars against the Iraqi & Afghani people
    Yeh, PTSD is a huge problem as is the use of 'depleted' uranium shells used in the tanks.
    The more I learn the less I know

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerc For This Post:

GoingOn (12th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

8. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

one of my friends is responsible for running an auditorium at an Ivy League U where the U's ROTC candidates held their graduation -- this was in BushII's 1st term, after the [un]Patriot Act was passed -- the officer speaking to them stressed very gravely that, always, their first allegiance was to our Constitution

re the poll about 'Would you fire on your fellow citizens if so ordered? -- i'd like to see the results of the same poll taken today -- you can bet some at the top are keeping a close eye on this

i've also read that there is a lot of drug use by our soldiers -- nothing new -- in the early round-ups of the Jews in Nazi-land, when the victims were forced to dig their own graves & then stand in line to be mowed down -- they had to let the soldiers get really drunk before they would do this

the drugs in 'Nam were kinder, gentler drugs than are being used now -- even heroin just zonks you out eventually

troops are now doing massive 'meds' -- the real danger w/these is the withdrawal -- as planned, withdrawal from most of these drugs induces psychosis -- cut off the meds in this country -- not a pretty picture

also there is growing use of speed by our soldiers -- i saw what happened in Haight-Ashbury in 'the Summer of Love' when the pot disappeared off the streets & they were flooded w/meth [see the book 'Acid Dreams' re the CIA doing the meth-spreading] -- it got pretty ugly -- & i've seen folks start using it & their personality completely changes

Quote Posted by Rogerc (here)
    Quote Posted by Levent tonga (here)
    Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    As a veteran myself, I disagree with you, aranuk. There are more honorable soldiers in the service than people realize. Good, honorable people.
    Remember when active duty soldiers took a survey and were asked if they would kill Americans on American soil. I forget the number, but it was high enough to concern the leadership. Could this be the reason why there are so many hired mercenaries and foreign soldiers in the ranks? THEY wouldn't have a problem killing Americans....I am sorry but your training memories all gone for good or they were only for office duty not for combat.
    I remember when I volunteered to join the army my father, (a WW11 grunt) said to me, "If you're going to throw your life away try for the Airforce, then the Navy and as a last resort the Army".

My idiot response was, "**** dad things have changed since you were in the army".

How wrong I was. On departure for SVN we were lined up and informed that we were now under Military Law and that refusal to obey an order from a superior officer would result in Court Marshall and a possible death sentence.

Things still haven't changed.

Ignore history at your peril.

9. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    We have done so many of these joint exercises with NATO and non NATO soldiers here and in their own countries (Some come here because it is impossible in their countries). They make sure that all soldiers are trained in the same MMO's and SOP's in all terrains (ID Friend or Foe to prevent friendly fire etc). There has been a MAJOR focus on Urban Warfare since Somalia in the 90's and that particular type of warfare has been seriously specialized both in tactics and technology.

This all puts in the framework to pull "UN" soldiers into any theatre and be ready to work together at any moment. However, I agree that the major part of the U.S. Military WOULD reject orders to fire on our own Civilians. That is why they get people from another world region to do it. If they were to try to do this they would first create a pretext to send MOST ALL of our soldiers overseas to fight so they are not home at the time of the EVENT.

Go to the OATHKEEPERS Website, there were a vast majority of Soldiers that refused orders to disarm citizens than there were ones that gave backup to the FEMA and other FED's that DID go in to disarm old ladies with revolvers. I was in the region.

But, countless foreign Col.'s on up have discussed what a night mare it would be to try to disarm or subdue the American people. We are armed to the teeth and know how to use our weapons. We have plenty of Vets that know current tactics that could train a civilian army and get them up to speed quickly.

If THEY were to succeed they would have to come in with an incredible shock and awe campaigned and kill so many innocents it would be just crazy. They would have better success if they caused a Pandemic or caused a problem with crops or food and water supplies, maybe a disaster here or there (Manmade or Natural) and then send in the Blue Hats to “Save the day” and declare Martial Law.

I guarantee none of the foreign troops savor the idea of going street to street in any U.S. city clearing zones of “Hostiles”. I have to tell you that think the U.S. Troops will support the Cabal and not the people and Constitution… You are WRONG! For those of you Americans saying this shame on you. The OATH we take is not taken lightly.
    Such promising news Corey. So does this also mean that there would be unsurmountable problems for the cabal if they were to try and enforce martial law then?

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

GoodETxSG (5th May 2012), Rogerc (6th May 2012), wynderer (10th May 2012)

11. Link to Post #108
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    We have done so many of these joint exercises with NATO and non NATO soldiers here and in their own countries (Some come here because it is impossible in their countries). They make sure that all soldiers are trained in the same MMO's and SOP's in all terrains (ID Friend or Foe to prevent friendly fire etc). There has been a MAJOR focus on Urban Warfare since Somalia in the 90's and that particular type of warfare has been seriously specialized both in tactics and technology.

This all puts in the framework to pull "UN" soldiers into any theatre and be ready to work together at any moment. However, I agree that the major part of the U.S. Military WOULD reject orders to fire on our own Civilians. That is why they get people from another world region to do it. If they were to try to do this they would first create a pretext to send MOST ALL of our soldiers overseas to fight so they are not home at the time of the EVENT.

Go to the OATHKEEPERS Website, there were a vast majority of Soldiers that refused orders to disarm citizens than there were ones that gave backup to the FEMA and other FED's that DID go in to disarm old ladies with revolvers. I was in the region.

But, countless foreign Col.'s on up have discussed what a night mare it would be to try to disarm or subdue the American people. We are armed to the teeth and know how to use our weapons. We have plenty of Vets that know current tactics that could train a civilian army and get them up to speed quickly.

If THEY were to succeed they would have to come in with an incredible shock and awe campaigned and kill so many innocents it would be just crazy. They would have better success if they caused a Pandemic or caused a problem with crops or food and water supplies, maybe a disaster here or there (Manmade or Natural) and then send in the Blue Hats to “Save the day” and declare Martial Law.

I guarantee none of the foreign troops savor the idea of going street to street in any U.S. city clearing zones of “Hostiles”. I have to tell you that think the U.S. Troops will support the Cabal and not the people and Constitution… You are WRONG! For those of you Americans saying this shame on you. The OATH we take is not taken lightly.
    Such promising news Corey. So does this also mean that there would be unsurmountable problems for the cabal if they were to try and enforce martial law then?

Stan
    Yes for the most part, and NO… it depends mostly on how WELL the cabal is able to manipulating us into reacting a certain way. If we do not let them, WE take away their power. That is the only real power they have over us.

We do have a certain amount of responsibility of how we react to what ever they throw at us or trick us into thinking is happening. We as individuals need to decide if we will be ruled and manipulated through fear or not. It’s that simple and complicated my friends. I do not have all the inside knowledge or answers… None of us do. I do have some insight on how THEY work. If we play into their hands we are doing all of the work for them… which is what they are used to us doing. We have proven ourselves as a group to be easily manipulated… as they say “A PERSON is smart… PEOPLE are stupid”. It is very true, that is why they act on us as a group than as individuals.

12. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

Stan
    Yes for the most part, and NO… it depends mostly on how WELL the cabal is able to manipulating us into reacting a certain way. If we do not let them, WE take away their power. That is the only real power they have over us.

We do have a certain amount of responsibility of how we react to what ever they throw at us or trick us into thinking is happening. We as individuals need to decide if we will be ruled and manipulated through fear or not. It’s that simple and complicated my friends. I do not have all the inside knowledge or answers… None of us do. I do have some insight on how THEY work. If we play into their hands we are doing all of the work for them… which is what they are used to us doing. We have proven ourselves as a group to be easily manipulated… as they say “A PERSON is smart… PEOPLE are stupid”. It is very true, that is why they act on us as a group than as individuals.
    thanks Corey, so is the biggest and best weapon against them is to not be fooled by them?

Stan
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2012 at 05:42. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

GoodETxSG (5th May 2012)

14. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

thanks Corey, so is the biggest and best weapon against them is to not be fooled by them?

Stan
    You put it in a nutshell quite nicely. There is nothing to fear but fear itself... Well, nothing to fear but our own fear being used against us... and being manipulated into reacting like the puppets that we have always been... just what we accused the politicians of being. It sucks, but we have fallen for their dirty tricks for many years now.

They feed on our fear, so lets stop feeding them!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2012 at 05:43. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

15. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

from my old pal Corey G

You put it in a nutshell quite nicely. There is nothing to fear but fear itself... Well, nothing to fear but our own fear being used against us... and being manipulated into reacting like the puppets that we have always been... just what we accused the politicians of being. It sucks, but we have fallen for their dirty tricks for many years now.

They feed on our fear, so lets stop feeding them!

silly me -- & here i was all worried about the food supply being cut off, & guns, & FEMA camps -- silly me...

16. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

ON FEAR...

Oh, on another note, just sitting here and saw "SIGNS" the movie on Sci Fi TV... there was a blip for the new movie 'BATTLESHIP". THEY want us to fear anything that comes from space... they want your first reaction to be war for everything in general... but especially any beings from space. All of the shows and movies show they are here or conquest.

We could even be tricked into going to war with God and his Angels or Allah, or some Pure Angelic Service to others type of beings (However you want to categorize them) if we let them. Why else would they do this? To prepare us because they care for us? Or because they are afraid of losing their power? There are way more questions than answers.

Those who think they have the answers due to their own experiences or manipulated delusions are only fooling themselves; it is very irresponsible to fool others... that is the job of the CABAL!

17. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

La La Land...

Quote Posted by spiritguide (here)
    Awareness and activity in the now will determine our manifestation of our future. We must free our minds and think clearly for positive outcomes. Science is now revealing universal law at all levels. Think of those troops in the neighborhood there for our protection, and if in the moment of now this proves false then take defensive action if needed. Logic dictates that for every one of them there is at least one hundred of us. Fear not! IMHO

Buddy,
    I like following your posts but as you tried to warn me earlier in this thread it is a mute discussion.

I can't see what some of them are saying because I have "Ignored" their profiles and posts, but you realize that you cannot have a rational discussion with them right? It is a special type of insanity that is contagious.

That ignore function is such a wonderful thing. I highly recommend it... Your neck will feel better in no time from stopping all of the head shaking.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results

If they cannot tell the difference between Gov. federal storm troopers and the U.S. Military Forces, They will never ever get it. Not until the U.S. Military has all of the Gov. and corrupt Feds in the FEMA Camps they built for citizens.
    Yea, I received a copy of that post, and I love it when people prove my point for me... Like I said, prepare for the worst, hope for the best... Have a way to protect yourself/family (Yes, guns/ammo), Communications ability (HAM Radio), have Silver/Gold to buy/barter for what you do not have, and have a minimum of 3 months of food/water for each family member on hand. See why I avoid circular debates with unstable people? Do your own research and make up your own minds and prepare accordingly.
    Do not be enticed or lead astray by those who think they have the market cornered on TRUTH.

18. Link to Post #114
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Anything that's diverting from, or not addressing, the following is distraction:

DIPLOMACY BY DECEPTION
    by Dr, J Coleman (1993)

6 - Tavistock and "Operation Research" - Undeclared War

The founder for the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations, John Rawlings Reese, was to perfect a system that would subvert and then control the thinking of human beings so that they could be channeled in any direction so desired by the Committee of 300, also known as the Olympians. It must be said that to do this, one must introduce an automated mentality into the bulk of the targeted population. This is an objective with very far-reaching implications nationally and internationally.

The end result of Reese's objectives were and remain, control of all human life; its destruction when deemed desirable, whether it be through mass genocide or mass slavery. We are witnessing both today. One is the Global 2000 genocidal plan, which calls for the deaths of more of 500 million people by the year 2010; the other is slavery by an economic means. Both systems are fully operational and working side-by-side in today's America.

Reese began his Tavistock experiments in 1921; it soon became clear to him that his system could be applied both domestically and militarily. Reese said that the solution to the problems he foresaw needed a ruthless approach, without concern for religious or moral values. He later added another area to his list that of nationalism.

Reese is known to have studied the work of the Nine Unkown Men, as referred to in 1860 by the French writer Jacolliot. Among Jacolliot's remarks were that the Nine Unknown Men knew about the liberation of energy, sterilization by radiation, propaganda and psychological warfare, all of which were absolutely unheard of in that century. Jacolliot said that the technique of psychological warfare was "the most dangerous of all sciences is that of moulding mass opinion, because it would enable anyone to govern the whole world."

When it became obvious that British politicians were bent on solving the country's economic problems by means of another war, Reese was given 80,000 British Army recruits to use as guinea pigs. Operation Research was the name given to his project, and basically, it was designed to develop a methodology (logistics) in military management that would make the best use of limited military resources sea, air and land defense systems against Britain's foreign enemies.

Thus, the original program was a military-management one, but by 1946, Reese had developed Operation Research to the point that it could be applied as a civilian management program. Reese had "arrived," insofar as social engineering was concerned, but his work is concealed in top secret files at Tavistock. Technically, the Reese Tavistock manual, of which I have a copy, is a full declaration of war against the civilian population of any targeted country. Reese said that it had to be understood that "whenever any government, groups, persons in positions of power" use his methods without the consent of the people, it is understood by these governments or groups of people that conquest is the motive, and that domestic warfare exists between them and the public.

Reese discovered that with social engineering comes the greater need for information that can be rapidly collected and correlated. One of the earlier statements attributed to Reese was the necessity to stay ahead of society and predict its moves by engineering situations. A big breakthrough for Reese and his social tinkerers came with the discovery of linear programming by George B. Danzig in 1947. This came at a time when Reese was engaged in a war with the American nation, a war which is still ongoing, and which was greatly facilitated by the invention of the transistor by Bardeen, Brittain and Shockley in 1948.

Enter the Rockefellers, who gave a huge grant to Tavistock to enable Reese to press ahead with a study of the American economy, using Operation Research methods. Simultaneously, the Rockefeller Foundation gave Harvard University a four-year grant to create its own American economy model. The year was 1949, and Harvard pressed ahead with its own economic model, based on Tavistock's.

The only stipulation Reese made as a condition of his cooperation with Harvard, was that Tavistock methods be followed throughout. These were based upon the Prudential Assurance Bombing Survey Study, which led to saturation bombing of German worker housing as a means of bringing about the capitulation of the German war machine. These methods were now ready to be applied in a civilian context.

Reese made a detailed study of America's entry into WWI, which he deemed to be the beginning of the 20th century. Reese realized that for America to be seduced away from so-called "isolationism," American thinking would have to be drastically changed. Woodrow Wilson had dragged America into European affairs in 1916 with corruption and corrupting policies. Wilson sent American forces to fight on Europe's battlefields, in spite of the warnings issued by the Founding Fathers, to stay out of foreign entanglements. The Committee of 300, was determined to keep the United States entangled in European and indeed world affairs forever after.

Wilson did not change Europe, but Europe changed America. The banishing of power politics, which is what Wilson thought he could do, was not possible, because power is politics and politics is economic power. This has been so since the earliest recorded history of politics: those of the city-states of the Sumer and Akkad of 5,000 years ago, right down to Hitler and the USSR. Economics is only an extension of a natural energy system, but that system, the elitists have always said, belongs under their control.

In order for an economy to be under the control of elite body, it has to be an economy that is predictable and totally manipulatable. This is what the Harvard model set out to accomplish, backed by the social dynamics of the Reese Operation Research. Reese had discovered that to achieve total predictability in population groups, the elements of society had to be brought under control under a yoke of slavery, and dispossessed of the means of discovering their predicament, so that not knowing how to unite or a joint defense, they would not know where to turn to for help.

That Tavistock methodology is at work can be found everywhere in the United States. People, not knowing where to turn to understand the predicament they find themselves in, turn to the worst place of all for supposed help: the government. The Harvard Economic Research Project, which began in 1948, embodied all the Reese principles, which, in turn, came out of the Prudential Bombing Survey and Operations Research. By joining forces, the elite felt that a means of controlling a nation's economy and the population was now available with the coming of the computer age — both a blessing and a terrible curse for mankind.

All science is only a means to an end, and man is knowledge (information), which ends in control. Who the beneficiaries of that control are was decided by the Committee of 300 and its antecedents 300 years ago. The war waged against the American people by Tavistock is now 47 years old and shows no signs of letting up. As energy is the key to all life on this planet, through diplomacy by deception and outright strong-arm methods, the Committee has gained control of most energy resources.

The Committee, by deception and dissembling, has also gained control of social energy, which is expressed in economic terms. Provided that the ordinary citizen could be kept ignorant of the real economic methods of bookkeeping, then the citizens would be doomed to lead a life of economic slavery. This is what has happened. We, the people, gave our consent to the economic controllers of our lives and became slaves of the elite. As Reese once said, people who will not use their intelligence have no better rights than dumb animals who have no intelligence at all. Economic slavery is essential if good order is to be maintained, and the ruling class may enjoy the fruits produced by slave labor.

Reese and his team of social scientists and social engineers went to work on the American public by learning first, then understanding, and then attacking, the social energy (economics) and the mental and physical weaknesses of the nation. Earlier, I said that the computer is both a blessing and a curse for mankind. On the positive side, there are many emerging economists who, through the use of computers, are starting to wake up to the fact that the Harvard model is a blueprint for economic slavery.

If this new breed of economic programmers can get its message out to the American people fast enough, the New World Order (of slavery) can still be stopped. This is where diplomacy by deception plays such a vast role in subverting through the media, education and influencing the way we think by distracting us with issues of absolutely no importance, while the truly important issues are glossed over. In a major policy study meeting ordered by the Committee of 300 in 1954, it was made clear to economic experts, high-ranking government officials, bankers, and leaders of commerce and industry, that the war against the American people was to be stepped up.

Robert McNamara was one of those who said that, because peace and good order was being threatened by an out-of-control population, the wealth of the nation had to be moved away from the undisciplined masses and into the control of the self-disciplined few.

McNamara savagely attacked overpopulation, which he said threatened to change the world in which we live and make it ungovernable:
    "We can begin with the most critical problems of population growth. As I have pointed out elsewhere, short of nuclear war itself, it is the gravest issue that the world faces in the decades ahead. If current trends continue, the world as a whole will not reach replacement level fertility - in effect an average of two children per family - until about the year 2020. That means that the world's population would finally stabilize at about 10 billion, compared with today's 4.3 billion.

"We call it stabilized, but what kind of stability would be possible? Can we assume that the levels of poverty, hunger, stress, crowding and frustration that such a situation could cause in the developing nations which by then would contain 9 out of 10 human beings on earth would be likely to assure social stability? Or, for that matter, military stability?

"It is not a world that any of us would want to live in. Is such a world inevitable? It is not but there are only two possible ways in which a world of 10 billion people can be averted. Either the current birthrate must come down more quickly, or the current death rates must go up. There is no other way.

"There are, of course, many ways in which the death rates can go up. In a thermonuclear age, war can accomplish it very quickly and decisively. Famine and disease are nature's ancient checks on population growth, and neither one has disappeared from the scene."
    In 1979 McNamara repeated his message to the leading bankers from around the world, and Thomas Enders, a high-ranking State Department official, made the following statement:
    "There is a single theme behind all of our work. We must reduce population growth. Either they do it our way, through nice, clean methods, or they will get the kind of a mess that we have in El Salvador, or Iran, or Beirut. Once population growth is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it. Civil war can help things, but it would have to be greatly expanded. To reduce population quickly, you have to pull all males into the fighting and kill significant numbers of fertile, child-bearing-age females."

The solution to the problem of a world in which the elite would not want to live is mass genocide. The Club of Rome was ordered to produce a blueprint that would wipe out 500 million of excess population. The plan was called Global 2000, and it was activated by spreading the AIDS virus throughout Africa and Brazil. Global 2000 was officially accepted as U.S. policy by President James Carter.

The conference members agreed that the,
    "low-class element of society must be brought under total control, trained and assigned to duties at an early age, which can be accomplished by the quality of education, which must be the poorest of the poor. The lower-classes must be trained to accept their position, long before they have an opportunity to query it."

"Technically, children must be 'orphaned' in day care centers under government control. With such an initial handicap, the lower-classes will have little hope of upward mobility away from their assigned positions in life. The form of slavery we have in mind is essential for good social order, peace and tranquility.

"We have the resources to attack the vitality, options and mobility of the individuals in society by knowing through our social scientist, understanding and manipulating and attacking their sources of social energy (income), and therefore, their physical, mental and emotional strengths and weaknesses. The general public refuses to improve its own mentality. It has become a herd of proliferating barbarians, and a blight on the face of the earth.

"By measuring the economic habits by which the sheep try to run from their problems and escape from reality via the medium of 'entertainment', it is absolutely possible, applying Operation Research methods, to predict the probable combination shocks (created events) which are necessary to bring about complete control and subjugation of the population by subverting the economy. The strategy includes the use of amplifiers (advertising), and when we speak on television in the manner that a ten year old can relate to, then because of the suggestions made, that person will purchase that production impulse, the next time he comes across it in a store.

"The balance of power will provide the stability that the world of the 21st century is likely to achieve, rent as it will be, by passionate tribalism and by such seemingly insoluble issues like that posed by mass migration from the South to the North, and from farm to city. There may be mass transfers of population, such as those between Greece and Turkey in the aftermath of the First World War; really mass murders. It will be a time of troubles, in need of a unifier; an Alexander or Mohammed.

"A great change that will come about as a result of emerging conflicts between peoples who live side by side — and which will, by their intensity, take primacy over their other conflicts — is that political rivalry will be within regions, rather than between them. This will bring about a turning back from global politics. After a decade in which the U.S. and the Soviet Union dueled across oceans, the powers will focus on protecting themselves against forces on their frontiers — or within them.

"The American people do not know economic science and care little about it, hence, they are always ripe for war. They cannot avoid war, notwithstanding their religious morality, nor can they find in religion the solution to their earthly problems. They are knocked out of shape by economic experts who cause Shockwaves that wreck budgets and buying habits. The American public is yet to realize that we control their buying habits."
    There we have it. Split up nations into tribal factions, keep the populace struggling to make a living and concerned with regional conflicts so that they will never have an opportunity to get a clear view of what is going on, let alone challenge it, and at the same time, bring about a drastic lowering of the world's population.

We see this happening in the former Yugoslavia, where the country is being forced into small, tribal entities, and we see it in America, where the average family has both parents working, and yet cannot make ends meet. These parents do not have time to pay careful attention to how they are being deceived and led into economic slavery. It is all a set-up.

Today, we observe — if we have the time— that the United States stand at the threshold of progressive dissolution as the result of Tavistock's silent "control" war against the American nation. The Bush presidency was a total disaster, and the Clinton presidency will be even more of a shock. This is the way the blueprint is drawn, and we, the people, are fast losing faith in our institutions and our ability to remake America into what it was intended to be — a very far cry from what it is now — overrun by foreign people who threaten to engulf the nation — a South-North invasion right here in our own country.

We have surrendered our real wealth for a promise of greater wealth, instead of compensation in real terms. We have fallen into the toils of the Babylonian system of "capitalism," which isn't capitalism at all, but an appearance of capital, as typified by currency which is in fact negative capital. This is deceptive and destructive. The U.S. dollar has the appearance of currency, but it is in fact a token of debt and indebtedness.

Currency as we know it will be balanced by war and genocide—which is what is happening in front of our very eyes. Total goods and services is real capital, and currency can be printed up to this level, but not beyond it. Once currency is printed beyond the level of goods and services, it becomes a destructive, subtractive force. War is the only way to "balance" the system by killing those creditors, which the people docilely gave up true value in exchange for inflated currency.

Energy (economics) is the key to all earthly activities. Hence the often repeated statement I have made that all wars are economic in origin. The thrust of the One World Government-New World Order must, of necessity, be to obtain a monopoly of all goods and services, raw materials, and control over the manner in which economics is taught. Only in this framework can the New World Order gain full control. In the United States, we are constantly helping the One World Government to obtain control of the world's natural resources by being tricked into giving part of our income for this purpose. It is called "foreign aid."

Tavistock's Operation Research project states as follows:
    "Our research has established that the simplest mode of gaining control of people is to keep them undisciplined and in the dark of basic systems and principles while at the same time keeping them disorganized, confused and distracted by issues which are of relatively little import

"In addition to our less direct long-range penetration methods, this can be accomplished by a disengagement of mental activities and providing low quality programs of public education in mathematics, logic, system designs and economics and by discouraging technical creativity.

"Our mode calls for emotional stimulus, increased use of amplifiers which induce self-indulgence, whether direct (television programs) or advertising. We at Tavistock have found that the best way to accomplish the goal is through an unremitting and unrelenting emotional affrontation and attack (mental rape) through a constant barrage of sex, violence, wars, racial strife both in the electronic and print media. This steady diet could be called 'mental junk food'.

"Of primary importance is the revision of history and law and subjecting the populace to the deviant creation, thus shifting thinking from personal needs to constructed, fabricated outside priorities. The general rule is that there is profit in confusion, the greater the confusion, the greater the profit. One of the ways in which this can be accomplished is to create problems and then offer solutions.

"It is essential to divide the people, keep the adults' attention away from real issues and overcome their thinking with matters of relatively little importance. The young must be kept ignorant of mathematics; the proper teaching of economics and history must never be made available. Keep all groups so occupied with an endless round of issues and problems that they have no time to think clearly, and here, we rely on entertainment which should not reach beyond the mental capacity of a child in the sixth grade.

"When government is able to seize private property without just compensation, it is certain that people are ripe for surrender and consenting to slavery and legal encroachment. Energy sources which support a primitive economy are a supply of raw materials, the consent of people to labor, and assume a certain place, position, level in the social structure viz., provide labor at various levels of the structure.

"Each class, therefore, guarantees its level of income and hence controls the class immediately below it, thereby preserving the class structure. One of the best examples of this was found in the caste system in India, in which rigid control was exercised, ensuring that upward mobility which could threaten the elite at the top, was constrained. In this method is security and stability attained, and also a government from the top.

"The sovereignty of the elite is threatened when the lower classes, through communications and education become informed and envious of the power and possessions of the class above them. As some of them become better educated, they seek to rise higher through a real knowledge of economics-energy. This presents a real threat to the sovereignty of the elite class.

"It follows that the rise of the lower classes must be postponed long enough for the elite class to achieve energy (economic) dominance, labor by consent becoming a lesser economic source. Until such economic dominance is achieved to the fullest extent possible, the consent of people to labor and let others handle their affairs has to be taken into account. Failure to achieve this goal would result in interference in the final transfer of energy sources (economic wealth) to the control of the elite.

"Until such times, it is essential to recognize that public consent is still the essential key to the release of energy in the process of economic amplification. A consent of energy release system is therefore vital. Artificial security must be provided in the absence of the mother's womb, which can take the form of withdrawal, protective devices and shelters. Such shells will provide a stable environment for stable and unstable activity, and provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth, that is to say, survival in a shelter that gives defensive protection against offensive activities.

"It applies equally to the elite and the lower classes, but there is a definite difference in the manner in which both these classes approach the solution of the problem. Our social science scientists have made out a very compelling case that the reason why individuals create a political structure is because they have a subconscious desire to perpetuate their childhood-dependency relationship.

"In the simplest of terms, what the subconscious longing demands is an earthly god to eliminate risks from their lives, put food on the table and pat them on the back in a comforting way when things don't go well. The demand for an earthly problem-solver-risk-eliminator is insatiable, which has given rise to a substitute earthly god: the politician. The insatiable public demand for 'protection' is met by promises, but the politician actually delivers little or nothing on his promises.

"Ever present in humans is a desire to control or subdue others who disturb their daily existence. However, they are unable to cope with the moral and religious issues such actions would raise, so they give the task to professional 'hit men', which we collectively call politicians.

"The services of politicians are engaged for a number of reasons, which, in the main are listed in the following order:
    1) To obtain the longed-for security without managing it.

2) To obtain action without the need to act, and without having to give the desired action thought.

3) To avoid responsibility for their intentions.

4) To obtain the benefits of reality without exerting the necessary discipline of learning.

"We can readily divide a nation into two sub-categories, the Political Sub Nation and the Docile Sub-Nation. The politicians hold quasi-military jobs, of which the lowest is the police force, next come attorneys. The presidential level is run by the international bankers. The docile sub-nation finances the political machine by consent, that is to say, through taxation. The sub nation remains attached to the political sub-nation, the latter feeding off it and growing stronger, until the day comes when it is strong enough to devour its creator, the people."
    When read in conjunction with the systems outlined in my book, the "Committee of 300", it is relatively easy to see just how far Tavistock's Operation Research project has succeeded, and nowhere more so than in the United States.

Recent statistics show that 75 percent of sixth grade school children were unable to pass what was called "the maths test." The maths test consisted of elementary simple arithmetic, which ought to tell us something. Mathematics did not come into the test at all. Cause for alarm?

You be the judge.

The above is most probably derived from, but certainly corroborated by: Silent weapons for quiet wars, which can also be found as an addendum in William Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse,"
    Last edited by Hervé; 5th May 2012 at 23:49.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eram (25th October 2012), GoingOn (12th May 2012), RedeZra (7th May 2012), Unified Serenity (8th May 2012), wynderer (5th May 2012)

20. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

The founder for the Tavistock Institute for Human Relations, John Rawlings Reese, was to perfect a system that would subvert and then control the thinking of human beings so that they could be channeled in any direction so desired by the Committee of 300, also known as the Olympians. It must be said that to do this, one must introduce an automated mentality into the bulk of the targeted population. This is an objective with very far-reaching implications nationally and internationally.
    You are very well informed with a lot of great information, interpretation of that data is very important and for the most part you seem to be spot on.
    Thanks for the post.

The "SKY IS NOT FALLING" and we need to make sure to give support to our troops and prevent ourselves from playing into the hands of the cabal... We have the capacity to act wisely and to support those helping to bring change. Sit back; keep your mouth shut and your ears open when this goes down.

Once you are informed and sure as you can be that you are not being mind controlled/manipulated... then join in on the correct side.
    There are several "Chicken Little’s" on this site, fear is a control mechanism.

Take control of your fear/anger and channel it into strength and determination to build a new future and not be a part of the problem and a tool of the cabal. It is obviously too late for some of you/us...

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th May 2012 at 05:46. Reason: Trim quoted material

21. Link to Post #116
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Critical times for the events driven sequence...

Here, we know of Drake's take on it.

Now, here is the other side of the same coin from Stan Deyo site:

May 4, 2012
    Douglas J. Hagmann
    Hagmann Investigative Services, Inc. and Northeast Intelligence Network

1ST PAGE
    • Civil war is coming to the US, and there's no stopping it
    • DHS prepping for economic collapse and money will be worthless.
    • Never seen it this bad; everyone is talking about what they personally will do.
    • DHS brass don't care and are conducting overt actions in plain sight. Most incoming troops are not for training (some are) but as part of a larger force.
    • All know BHO (Barack Hussein Obama) is constitutionally illegitimate.
    • All in Congress know this, and their families are being threatened to keep them quiet.
    • High level News Corp. people talked to the highest at DHS and TSA. The plan is to get people conditioned to seeing troops, paramilitary – get them conditioned to being searched.
    • Dollar will collapse – that will be the bigger event. The trigger event starts in Europe and then heads here. When we see that – start counting because we have only days left.
    • Bernanke / Geitner / top level bankers will be in hiding.
    • Election year – watch BHO's body language. Does he look afraid of not getting elected? "WTF wake up."
    2ND PAGE
    • Then race riots, class riots.
    • Farrakhan is on DIA payroll and he will help start these riots.
    • Then Civil War, not sporadic riots and uprisings here and there.
    • There will be no food – no ETMs – no gas.
    • People will RUN to camps for assistance.
    • Guns must be abandoned and left with police in order to get food.
    • BHO & Bernanke are behind every stupid economic move.
    • Something with China troops here, but China debt to be called in – 5.5 trillion total.
    • Rosebud: How easy will will it be to quell 300+ million people?
      No, the question is: How easy will it be to quell 300+ STARVING people who are unprepared?
    • Shoot to kill orders during collapse will be given to the police.
    • End of meeting
    • More later. Said next meeting 5 May (Sat.) outside of DC. Call Sunday.

Corroborating event: Newly elected French president Francois Hollande is working at dumpimg the US dollar and at joining the BRICS nations (see: France to join BRICS nations?)

Are both real?

One disinfo of the other?

Which one?

Both disinfo?

22. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

i don't think it takes insider knowledge to see that our economic situation is collapsing

re the food -- in 2006-2007 i knew a man who works on our railroads, the shpping end [not passenger trains] -- he said in 2006 our country had a very good harvest but that almost all of it was being shipped out of our country [i suspect it was being diverted into the DUMBs]

& the following year, we'd also had a good harvest, but suddenly a lot of the train cars were no longer available , & when i last talked w/him, they were having trouble getting the grain transported

i believe by law our gov't is supposed to have stored a fed grain reserve to feed citizens -- & that the grain reserve is no more...

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Critical times for the events driven sequence...

Here, we know of Drake's take on it.

Now, here is the other side of the same coin from Stan Deyo site:

May 4, 2012
    Douglas J. Hagmann
    Hagmann Investigative Services, Inc. and Northeast Intelligence Network

1ST PAGE
    • Civil war is coming to the US, and there's no stopping it
    • DHS prepping for economic collapse and money will be worthless.
    • Never seen it this bad; everyone is talking about what they personally will do.
    • DHS brass don't care and are conducting overt actions in plain sight. Most incoming troops are not for training (some are) but as part of a larger force.
    • All know BHO (Barack Hussein Obama) is constitutionally illegitimate.
    • All in Congress know this, and their families are being threatened to keep them quiet.
    • High level News Corp. people talked to the highest at DHS and TSA. The plan is to get people conditioned to seeing troops, paramilitary – get them conditioned to being searched.
    • Dollar will collapse – that will be the bigger event. The trigger event starts in Europe and then heads here. When we see that – start counting because we have only days left.
    • Bernanke / Geitner / top level bankers will be in hiding.
    • Election year – watch BHO's body language. Does he look afraid of not getting elected? "WTF wake up."
    2ND PAGE
    • Then race riots, class riots.
    • Farrakhan is on DIA payroll and he will help start these riots.
    • Then Civil War, not sporadic riots and uprisings here and there.
    • There will be no food – no ETMs – no gas.
    • People will RUN to camps for assistance.
    • Guns must be abandoned and left with police in order to get food.
    • BHO & Bernanke are behind every stupid economic move.
    • Something with China troops here, but China debt to be called in – 5.5 trillion total.
    • Rosebud: How easy will will it be to quell 300+ million people?
      No, the question is: How easy will it be to quell 300+ STARVING people who are unprepared?
    • Shoot to kill orders during collapse will be given to the police.
    • End of meeting
    • More later. Said next meeting 5 May (Sat.) outside of DC. Call Sunday.

Corroborating event: Newly elected French president Francois Hollande is working at dumpimg the US dollar and at joining the BRICS nations (see: France to join BRICS nations?)

Are both real?

One disinfo of the other?

Which one?

Both disinfo?

23. Link to Post #118
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Here is the Sunday follow-up conversation with "Rosebud as reported by Hagmann:

Quote [...]

My source stated that he has not seen things this bad since he began working within DHS. “It’s like they [DHS agency heads] don’t care about what the American people see or feel about what the DHS agencies are doing. They figure that if the average American will put up with being “sexually groped and nuked” just to fly, they’ll accept almost anything. “That’s why their actions are becoming more overt. “It’s in your face and the brass actually chuckle about it” said my source.

New Information

Astounded by the information my source provided “going viral,” I spoke to him again early Sunday morning. This was a scheduled telephone call (as noted on page 2 of my notes) based on a high level meeting of DHS personnel that was scheduled for and took place in Chantilly, Virginia, on Saturday, 5 May 2012. He hoped to provide me with more information to supplement that which he already given. Although he was not personally present, his source was. While he would not say who was at the meeting on Saturday or give its precise location, he said that the many of the names would be recognizable. He spoke to his source late Saturday night.
    I contacted him on his cellular phone early Sunday morning to get the promised update.

“Geez, nice job on getting the word out about what’s really going on at DHS and in this administration,” were the first words out of his mouth, followed by “thanks a lot.” I asked him why he would be thanking me. “I just wanna’ tell you that I’m going to have to hire someone to start my car, and I’m surely not going for any rides in small planes in the immediate future,” he said with a bit of nervous laughter. “I hope no one finds out who I am or it’s going to be more than my pension I’ll have to worry about.”

“I can tell you word is getting out that people are starting to wake up, which is causing a lot of ‘pissed off brass.’ I can’t tell if they are more desperate or upset about the exposure, but the tone is starting to become a lot more tense. I hope that we’re having something to do with that,” he added.

With that, he provided me with additional information to supplement that which he already given me on 25 April. For clarity purposes, I have combined the information together from both contacts. The following information includes the updated information provided to me Sunday morning.

[...]

“They’re power hungry, and they want to remain in charge,” stated this source.

The “surreal” aspect of suspended elections won’t look so surreal when you see any or all of the “trigger points” take place in the not-so-distant future.

“The end-game plan for America is its destruction as a Constitutional Republic, with the assistance of the agencies under the umbrella of the DHS.”

My sourced stated one more thing that seemed to tie things together. He urged me to recall the quote by Henry Kissinger who was speaking at a Bilderberg meeting at Evian, France, on 21 May 1992:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

That threat need not be from beyond. All it might take is a world of starving, broke and desperate people.
    Full article here: http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/46516

Seems like things are precipitating fast...
    Last edited by Hervé; 8th May 2012 at 00:48. Reason: Added to quote

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

GoingOn (12th May 2012)

25. Link to Post #119
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    U.S. Troops In Neighboorhood Streets Fully Armed
    Posted on April 30, 2012 by Admin
    Libertarian Review

http://libertarianreview.us/2012/04/...ts-fully-armed

The photo shown at left was taken by a subscriber in the city of Crookston, MN from the front porch of her suburban home.
    Lookes like Iraq to me.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th May 2012 at 01:59. Reason: Trim quoted material

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Davidallany For This Post:

Hervé (8th May 2012), Unified Serenity (8th May 2012)

27. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

looks like a USA neighborhood to me, & i've lived all over my country

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    Lookes like Iraq to me.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th May 2012 at 02:00. Reason: Reduce nested quoting depth

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast