+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: You are all suspects now. What are you going to do about it? -- JOHN PILGER

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: You are all suspects now. What are you going to do about it? -- JOHN PILGER

thanks for saying that to me... I feel flattered to be bookmarked hee hoo... thanks truly for your comments... its funny cuz I really just learned about all this last year... and I will tell you a little secret... for what ever reasons I had come up with up to that point in my life... I was not very loving or compassionate with myself... then one day it became very clear that this is what I had better learn how to do... not just for myself but for everyone who loved me and so I have spent the last year facing the unlovable stuff inside of myself... and loving that first... and once I figured that out... I have been able to head outside of myself and address the other stuff I find abhorrent and unjust.... so it kind of came to me at first as an inside job. I pretty much discovered that if I can learn how to love myself and be compassionate with myself then it stands to reason that the universe can learn this as well... as above so below... at least that is what I am shooting for. nice to make your acquaintance... and I look forward to reading your posts!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amandamaze For This Post:

Firinn (2nd May 2012), KiwiElf (19th May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), pilotsimone (6th May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Samsara (2nd May 2012), tenacity1 (2nd May 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

Default Re: You are all suspects now. What are you going to do about it? -- JOHN PILGER

G'day All,

John Pilger is a man I deeply respect and describe as a "personal truth speaker".
    Here is the link to the original article on his website from the 26th:
    http://johnpilger.com/articles/you-a...to-do-about-it
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

astrid (2nd May 2012), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Debra (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), mosquito (3rd May 2012), Reinhard (2nd May 2012), Rogerc (3rd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Retired Member tenacity1's Avatar
    Thanks

amandadaze our journeys have been similar.I've had real proof that "praying" etc for our enemies and sending them love does in fact disarm them. Anecdotally of course as it's enough proof for me but perhaps not for the inquiring minds here..When I began to pray for those who came after me for truth telling, one went to jail, the other is still under a cloud of possible scenarios by authorities and the other actually came and gave me an apology. I think we negate the negativity when we take this path. Nice to meet you as well.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tenacity1 For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), meeradas (2nd May 2012), pilotsimone (6th May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Samsara (2nd May 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Who's this Drake guy and what's his plan?
    You have a lot of catch-up reading to do Moemers. It might be best to start at the beginning - but here will do:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tions-and-more

tl;dr

Sum it for us please.
    With pleasure.

'Drake' is a person who was recently interviewed by David Wilcock. He claimed knowledge of a plan to set in motion widespread mass arrests of key globalists in the fairly near future.

This unsubstantiated claim has generated much hope and much criticism. I told my friend Mozart and other diehard Drake believers that I would eat my hat on video and post it on YouTube if this happened. (I will.)

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anchor (3rd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2012), gigha (2nd May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), Lazlo (2nd May 2012), Limor Wolf (2nd May 2012), M6* (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), meeradas (2nd May 2012), MMA_Fan (2nd May 2012), Moemers (2nd May 2012), Molope (2nd May 2012), Mozart (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), Ramdass528 (2nd May 2012), Reinhard (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012), sygh (2nd May 2012), ThePythonicCow (2nd May 2012), Tommy (2nd May 2012), Wind (2nd May 2012), Yoda (2nd May 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,696 times in 822 posts

Hi Bill Ryan..

To be caught up in the drama is an wonderful experience, it's what consciousness is all about, that is how we become more conscious.
    When you as consciousness becomes conscious of yourself, you are at peace enjoying the great show.

Quote What are you going to do about it?
    I am walking untouched and enjoying every moment here and now.

P.s..know thyself and everything will unfold..

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to <8> For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (19th May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Bill,

But I will say one thing: you are going to eat your hat.

I look forward to watching this immensely, so please do load up on salad dressing of your choosing and get ready. And make sure the vid camera is ready too!

Those eff'n dark bastard elites are GOING DOWN!

And soon.

~Mozart
    Perhaps you would like to make a counter wager?
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What are you going to do about it?
    When facing a large problem, it's OK that one does not have a "large solution" at hand.

I continue, as I have for several years now, to make personal preparations, when I see the opportunity.

I continue, as I have for the last year now, to support this forum as one useful place for good folk to gather.

I continue to know that I am one strong, adaptable being with substantial, though finite resources of mind, body and spirit. I don't know what my next major move will be, nor the next major events of this saga. I will know when it is time to know; best not to rush things.

I would rather watch, with an open mind, than adopt either fear or false hope.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Amysenthia (2nd May 2012), Anchor (3rd May 2012), araucaria (2nd May 2012), Bo Atkinson (3rd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), KiwiElf (2nd May 2012), M6* (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), Midnight Rambler (2nd May 2012), mosquito (3rd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), pickle (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Selene (2nd May 2012), sygh (2nd May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (2nd May 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    I came this close to leaving all of this talk, talk, talk for good.
    Whenever a golden light shone here clearly, it was immediately extinguished by the naysayers, the Doubting Thomases, the agendaists, the conspiracists, the religionists, the pragmaticists and the sceptics.
    The path is clear, the way illumined.
    There is no turning back.
    Give up your foolish vested interests, they are all but illusion. Give it up or find yourself holding on to nothing.
    You cannot be sovereign in solitude. You cannot know abundance without freedom.
    Stand up for those less fortunate, for your children, for yourself.
    Take one on the chin for what's right. And do not back down. Do not give up.
    These frail bodies are merely the front lines. The battle rages beyond our ken but not beyond our reach.
    I stand for you, and you, and you.
    Will you stand for me?
    When everything is on the line, everything must be sacrificed.
    I put a hand over my heart, and a fist in the air!
    We are the many, we shall prevail.

Thanks Bill. Thanks Avalon.
    I draw my line in the sand - here, yes, and now, oh Yes!
    I appreciate the passionate poet in you, brother. Melodrama is so underrated. Suntory Times.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

the NWO agents checking out this forum as well as many others to get an overview of what we all are thinking -- they must all be reporting back to HQ -- 'No problem -- threat level from useless eaters low'

i see lots of posts about 'what i am going to do' -- in the future -- what are you waiting for?

also lots of posts about staying in love & not in fear -- great! good starting point -- now what?

edit to add: also lots of posts re looking to others to solve the problem, including asking Bill -- this is a great Human weakness -- looking to others to take care of the dirty work for you

tho i think that soon we'll all be getting golden opportunities to work on the say yes to love, say no to fear thing

like the Jewish man one of our USA soldiers met when liberating Auschwitz -- the Christ love radiated from this man, & the soldier talked to him -- when he & his family were rounded up for the camps, he had to watch as the Nazis shot & killed his wife & children & dashed his baby's brains out on a wall

he told the soldier that he knew at that moment that he could either love, or hate -- he chose love, & survived close to 5 yrs in different camps

lots of opportunities for love bombers coming soon

if i were not incapacitated by my NWO Designer Disease, personally administered, i'd be doing a lot more

you could try this, as i did during my last alcoholic binge -- when quite in my cups at a local music festival , i spent some time walking thru the crowds, shouting at the top of my voice, 'WAKE UP, STUPID PEOPLE! FASCISM IS COMING!' [had a really bad hangover the next day]

here's something i'll do for all of you in my continuing, tho admittedly futile, attempts to wake others up --some info you really should factor into the big picture:

Re: WARNING [GRAPHIC] Horrific Proof Aliens Mutilating Humans..!
    i watched the first 4 links -- some facts from this expert investigator:

he did research back to 1990 -- worldwide, 30,000 people each year go completely missing -- totally disappear -- statistics do not include countries too poor or war-torn to report -- he is a lawman from way back & knows what he is talking about when he says totally disappeared

coroner report on one abduction that the investigator was able to obtain : all the man's sensory organs had been removed & all his blood drained

in all mutilations, animal & human, the blood is drained

coroner determined that organs & blood had been removed by some sort of a sucking device w/what he surmised was a laser tip for the actual cutting

coroner determined, by the many hematomas on the brain, that the man had been kept alive -- conscious -- during the 'mutilation'

Humans had better wake up soon -- i think i know what Jordan Maxwell was seeing when he was talking about the future he saw, w/a look of horror on his face
    Last edited by wynderer; 2nd May 2012 at 08:07.

18. Link to Post #50
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

the people "in power", those who give the orders, are not the same as those who enforce these orders. the people in law enforcement, army etc. who follow these orders because they get paid for it need to stop doing what is commonly perceived as "wrong". then those in power will stand alone and powerless. nobody would ever need to become violent or harm others if those who serve the "negative" people would listen to their conscience, common sense, whatever you want to call it, and stop harming others for money (or "fun").

failing that, to end all suffering you could either remove from the face of the earth all those who harm others (quite impossible given the large numbers, unless mother earth would clean herself thoroughly) or yourself. according to quantum physics and certain mystical teachings what we don't experience through our senses does not exist. consequently, if you don't experience suffering there is none.

a third option would be to not look at things with a judgemental attitude of right and wrong or good and bad and just accept everything as it is and don't try to change it but rather change yourself by changing your perspective of it. consequently, subtle but eventually noticable change could be experienced "outside" according to the changes made "inside". some call this raising of vibration. what essentially happens is that a higher vibrational reality is becoming more relative to your perspective and as you start experiencing it "negativity" decreases and eventually disappears.

i think we should all do what makes the most sense to us (left-brainers) or what feels best (right-brainers).
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Truth Is In There For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Fred Steeves (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), Marin (3rd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), Wiremu2011 (2nd May 2012)

20. Link to Post #51
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

I would be interested to hear what all you great folks are doing outside this forum? Practically and etc.

I think there are many good ideas but an apparent lack of practical initiative out there, as in the world in general. I am curious to hear what is the case here.

Good topic Bill, appreciate the message

21. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Debra (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), pickle (2nd May 2012), Rainbowbrite (6th May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), sdv (2nd May 2012), Wind (2nd May 2012), Wiremu2011 (2nd May 2012), wynderer (2nd May 2012)

22. Link to Post #52
    Australia Avalon Member Wiremu2011's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    I will help in protecting the tribe. For They haven't seen my Dark Side as of Yet.

This bloke looks like my cuzzie bro on the other side of the world. Chur,chur

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wiremu2011 For This Post:

Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), pickle (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

One thing I am doing right now is contributing to the political downfall and lifting of legal immunity of Nicolas Sarkozy, whom we have to thank for opening many people’s eyes to something of the scale of what is going on and enabling them for once to take effective action through the normal electoral process.

He may be no more than a self-serving errand boy in the bigger scheme of things, but as a high-profile candidate to face criminal charges in the very near future, and presented as such in the mainstream media, Sarkozy is up at the top of the list.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

aranuk (2nd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), pickle (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

[scratching head w/face wrinkled in puzzlement] -- but what exactly are you DOING?

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    One thing I am doing right now is contributing to the political downfall and lifting of legal immunity of Nicolas Sarkozy, whom we have to thank for opening many people’s eyes to something of the scale of what is going on and enabling them for once to take effective action through the normal electoral process.

He may be no more than a self-serving errand boy in the bigger scheme of things, but as a high-profile candidate to face criminal charges in the very near future, and presented as such in the mainstream media, Sarkozy is up at the top of the list.

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 294 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    What are you going to do about it?
    When facing a large problem, it's OK that one does not have a "large solution" at hand.

I continue, as I have for several years now, to make personal preparations, when I see the opportunity.

I continue, as I have for the last year now, to support this forum as one useful place for good folk to gather.

I continue to know that I am one strong, adaptable being with substantial, though finite resources of mind, body and spirit. I don't know what my next major move will be, nor the next major events of this saga. I will know when it is time to know; best not to rush things.

I would rather watch, with an open mind, than adopt either fear or false hope.
    Damn, you said what I wanted to Paul, but much better

..... I never get to clean the bathroom. Not because I'm avoiding it(!), just that my idea of 'clean' is different to my partners - she likes stuff 'just so'. I'll do it as it approaches critical mass.

Critical mass, and "what will everyone do about 'it', about being a suspect, an arrestable person for no reason?" When it stares everyone in the face is a sure fire way of people rising to deal with a problem, rising out of the comfy place they're in - the history I can remember provides plenty of examples of brave souls finding the strength to do something previously unimaginable.

The world's (bad) events, the possible dark and dank future? It won't happen, perhaps many will suffer in the beginning, though TPTW will, and have, underestimate(d) the power of people with their backs against the wall. Respectfully to all here, I believe that there are many more people than we might imagine that can clean the bathroom when it's absolutely essential.

You can say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one

Peace,

Pickle
    "...when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone....."

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pickle For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012)

29. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

What am I going to do about it?

I'm going to live my life as is but I'm going to turn the screws on those that attempt to pull my strings.

It's in progress as we speak, having weaned myself off of certain nasty chemicals, most importantly, FLUORIDE.

I've noticed a spike in clear, logical thinking on some days.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), mosquito (3rd May 2012), NancyV (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), schneider (2nd May 2012)

31. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    [scratching head w/face wrinkled in puzzlement] -- but what exactly are you DOING?

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)

Just small things, like talking to people, and Voting - your vote gets counted over here

And even smaller things than that. The small things are what count when the program is to unite millions of people.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012)

33. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

I promote healthy living for myself and those around me... I support local farming and food banks and I am always looking for ways to oppose Monsanto locally... and abroad. I am signing petitions to oppose ndaa... I will vote. I am a natural birthing instructor and advocate and try to educate not only my clients but the doctors and nurses I come across on the importance of treating birth as a natural event and not a medical intervention ( unless it is needed of course) I try to live by example by keeping my carbon footprint at a minimum... I grow a garden and collect rain water and eat as organically and as healthfully as I can. I am also working on a teaching project called the compassion project. The hope is to change the face of education as we know it. Which I think is incredibly important. Basically I live in the reality sold to all of us... and work to equalize what I feel is opposing forces that I can see... ecological and societal... and follow my bliss as best as I can here... I can only work on the unseen things in places like Avalon and others... and I come here for info and camaraderie.
    Be the change you wanna see sweet old Ghandi used to say... so I am riding his shirt tails. or robe rather. I used to be wary of the ones that tell me that my love does not effect change... the way I see it... It changed everything... It is not some doped up hippie dippie mentality as some would have me end up feeling... for me it is huge and works well. I understand why they feel the way do about love... they are me after all... I felt the same way for years... I just feel very differently now.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amandamaze For This Post:

araucaria (2nd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), panopticon (2nd May 2012), pilotsimone (6th May 2012), Rainbowbrite (6th May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), wynderer (2nd May 2012)

35. Link to Post #59
    Australia Avalon Member panopticon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,008 times in 2,305 posts

I live close to nature.
    I take time to enjoy the forests, native flora and fauna that surrounds where I am steward.
    I analyse the movement of money, control and power (both contemporary and historical).
    I give information freely on subjects I know about (eg Permaculture).
    I remember the historical struggles against oppression and societal discursive process formation.
    I learn so as to understand this world.
    I live near this modern world, but am not part of it.

Most importantly:
    I love and am loved.
    Kind Regards,
    Panopticon
    "What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence.
    The only consequence is what we do."

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to panopticon For This Post:

araucaria (2nd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), deridan (2nd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012), mosquito (3rd May 2012), pilotsimone (6th May 2012), RunningDeer (2nd May 2012), Whiskey_Mystic (3rd May 2012), wynderer (2nd May 2012)

37. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Wyndere, where can I find the specific information re: "about the bit in the Patriot Act which rules that if there is some national disaster/emergency, their children can be loaded on to busses & transported to locations unknown"-

This is would be very good to tell mothers, it really brings it home and you are right to spread the truth to as many as possible. Thank you!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katari Rose For This Post:

aranuk (2nd May 2012), CdnSirian (3rd May 2012), Mad Hatter (2nd May 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast